Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
Results 1,321 to 1,345 of 1345
    lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tuesday 10/24 Boss

Paused wg bench (kg) 10's: 20 35 42.5 52x2 (rep PR)
    Paused ohp (kg) 8's: 25 27.5 30x2
    DB incline bench (paused) 8's: 30 35 40x2
    Skull crusher x3
    DB front/lateral/rear raise with one drop, x2
    Plate pullover 33x10 44x10 55x8

Wednesday 10/25 Boss early am

Front squat 33x10 83x8 113x5 add belt 133x5 144x5
    Tempo 1.5 front squat 113x5
    Paused front squat (2 count in hole) 133x2x2 153x3
    Hack squat 20's: 50 60 70
    Pullups (regular/with red mini band) 6/5 4/5
    Abs on rings - raise to inversion, skin the cat, etc

Saturday 10/28 Boss

Paused ssb (no belt/sleeves/hands) (kgs) 5's: 30 50 60x2 70
    Deadlift (kg's) 60x5 80x5 80x3 100x3 115x2 130x2 140x1 145x1 135x5x1
    Triset cycle:
    Reverse hyper 14's: 90 180 230 270
    GHR situp bw x 10, 30x8 35x8 40x8
    GHR bw x 4x6

Benching on Tuesday was very smooth. Finished the paused wg work sets @9. I don't have any method of tracking PRs right now but pretty sure that's a set/rep PR. Overhead press progress is painfully slow (and pretty sure my current max is around 88 pounds, maybe less - doubtful I could repeat 92.5 which I did once a year and a half ago), but I think pausing at the bottom is really helping with consistency and building strength. For the plate pullovers, 20kg x10 feels pretty easy so the next logical step is...25kg. Those were insane! Definitely butting up against the "this is an injury waiting to happen" limit haha. Looking forward to when those feel comfortable!

The next morning I thought I had a session with Dan, but it was double-booked. I was traveling for work Wed night and all day Thurs, so I decided to do my front squats anyway. Definitely still lacking some focus and quad strength, because they were sloppier than I would like, though the top pause set was mostly ok. But as has happened in the past, front squatting bothered my rhomboid.

Saw the chiro on Friday morning, she focused the whole time on rhomboid, and did a little graston. It's amazing how much that helps!

Deadlifted Saturday (yesterday) morning. I decided I will listen to Dan through the rest of this meet prep lol, so I only went up to 145kg, as he had instructed. I did my warmups starting from the floor up through 115, and really focused on starting with hips lower. But for 130 and above I breathed at the top, and did a slowed-down grip and rip. That was working pretty well. The interesting thing to me is that every one of the 135 singles felt totally different (some great, some bad) but when I looked at the videos, every single one was the exact same speed! Lol definitely have some more technique work to do.

Speaking of (squat) technique: a year ago on instagram, the fad for women when squatting was to squeeze your butt really hard while standing at the top, then completely relax it, do your squat, and squeeze it again when you were a few degrees from lockout. I never understood this fad! I get that it was about "glute activation", but clearly most people doing it weren't using their glutes very much during the lift. When I started seeing Stefi Cohen's squats on instagram, it was clear that she was maintaining glute and hamstring tightness throughout the whole squat. Her results speak for themselves! When I bench, I know if makes a really big difference if I squeeze my pecs at the top of the lift, and maintain that tightness during the eccentric - but for squatting, I've never been able to do this. (More accuractely: I thought it was impossible for me to do so and hit depth.) However, the last few weeks while walking the dog I've been practicing doing bodyweight squats while keeping glutes and hamstrings tight on the descent. Yesterday I tried this with my ssb squats - and it felt amazing! Way faster and easier out of the hole. I really hope I can get the same feeling on low bar squats. I think that has the potential to really bring my squat to a different level.

So, speaking of deadlift technique: there's this gospel among a lot of lifters that trying to start your deadlift with your hips lower is irrelevant, because if you start low your hips will just rise until they hit the same point they're always at when the bar breaks the floor, which is determined uniquely by your body proportions. I believe this comes from Starting Strength. Obviously Mark Rippetoe knows a lot more about training and coaching than I do. However, I think his assertion is false. And it's very obviously false, because almost everyone who deadlifts has a difference in hip position and angle when the bar breaks the floor between a "regular" deadlift, and a stiff-leg deadlift. (If you don't have a difference, it simply means you don't know how to do one or the other.)

On all my warmups through 115 yesterday, I experimented with hips lower. The difference is small but profound. When I do it wrong, my hips move up and back as I initiate the pull, while my hip angle only opens a little bit. When I do it correctly, my hips stay in the same place but my hip angle opens as I initiate the pull. Those few degrees (and I literally mean, a few degrees) make a big difference in terms of how the body is set up to complete the lift, because the hip joint stays closer to the bar. For this meet, it's too late for me to try to make big technique changes to the deadlift. I have to trust the practice I've done. But I'm really excited for experimenting with my technique in my next off-season, and reprogramming myself so I can eventually join the 400 club!

insta roundup
    overhead: http://www.instagram.com/p/BaqL1jhBn...-by=irfpdotnet
    front squats: http://www.instagram.com/p/BarvbNRDS...-by=irfpdotnet
    very long dear diary post, and deadlift single: http://www.instagram.com/p/Baz49D6hc...-by=irfpdotnet
    If you like to deadlift, we'll get along great!

Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165955841

lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sunday 10/29 at Boss

Paused wg bench (kg) 20x2x4 35x4 40x1 45x1 50x1 55x1
    Wide grip bench (tng, kg), singles: 60 65 70@10, 70 to 2bd@7, 70 to 1bd@9, 70 to 1bd@8, 70 @9.5
    Paused cgbg 137x2x2, @8.5-9
    Incline bench: 88x2 103.6x2x2, x2/1/1/1 (rest-pause)
    DB bench, lowest incline: 30x10 35x10 40x3x10
    Yates row: a lot of sets of 10, up to 135x3x10
    DB decline fly 10's: 20 25x3
    Cable french press: 3-4 sets

Very interesting workout. If I ever do the Ed Coan bench program again, one thing I would definitely change is that i would do warmup sets on cg. I'm sure Ed had the technical proficiency that he could go right into a work set without warmup, but I need a chance to practice the motor pattern. (I started adding warmups on the inclines, which definitely helped.) Yesterday was supposed to be doubles at 70kg, which I had literally zero confidence in making, so I know in advance it would be four singles.

Anyway, the first single at 70 was an absolute messy grind. I really felt like giving up but instead I took it again to a 2 board, which was frighteningly easy. The main difference was actually that to the 2 board I was super tight, but bringing the bar to my chest (at the touch point I've been using) I get loose. The first single to a 1 board I stayed tight until 2 board height, then lost it. The next single I touched a bit lower, and stayed really tight. That gave me the confidence to repeat the weight to the chest. For the last single, I focused on staying tight, rather than hitting the touch point I've been focusing on. That single was still slow (and it's doubtful I could have done another) but it was definitely better than the first single off the chest.

So, the main learning is that this experiment with touching higher may not work for me with the ultra-wide grip I've been using, and my current leverages. It's fine for light weights, but I can't stay tight enough at heavier weights. So for heavier weights, I may actually need to touch lower. Next week on my heavy day I'm supposed to do 75kg. I think I will start out taking it to a 3 board (which I've done before), then 2 board and 1 board as I'm able. I don't have a lot of confidence in being able to hit that one off the chest, and moreover it's probably ill advised because I don't think my bench likes that kind of overload so close to a meet. We'll see.

In contrast, the paused close grips feel really strong.

Tuesday 10/31 at Boss

Squat (kg) 20x5 40x4 60x4 80x2 add belt 95x2 100x1 105x1 110x1 115x1 (walkout at 135) 120x1 122.5x1 gym PR
    DL against doubled red minibands (kg) 60x5 80x3 95x1 add belt 105x1 112.5x1 120x1 125x2x1 130x1

Thursday 11/2 early am with Dan

Paused wg bench (kg) 20x7 35x6 42.5x6 50x4 55x3 60x2
    wg singles w/three second pause, commands: 60 62.5 65 67.5@10
    3 second pause w/ commands: 60x2x3 60x2
    short pause w/commands: 50x12
    skull crushers 4x
    GHR situp 4x

Happy to hit a small gym PR Tuesday, though my squat form stinks this meet prep. I'm not keeping my lower back tight at all so I get way forward every time I hit the hole. That said, these weights are moving faster than last meet prep. If I can get my technique together the next few days, it would be awesome! For the dl against bands, I was glad to get 130 but it was a serious fight lol. I wish I enjoyed grinding squats the way I enjoy grinding deads!

This morning was a little frustrating, but also a good confidence boost. I haven't been doing any bench with commands, or any long pause, the last month. The top single was slow but it also seems I've learned how to fight through benches without giving up, which I'm really happy about. Going for a second workout tonight with work friends, just light stuff and having fun.

As far as the rest of training leading to the meet, here is the schedule:

Friday: squat doubles
    Sunday: bench doubles
    Monday: squat singles, deficit dl up to 80%
    Wednesday: Bench w/Dan again
    Sat: meet!

Saturday 10/4 at Boss

Squat (low bar, kg) bwx10 20x10 35x5 40x5 60x5 75x4 add belt 90x2 97.5x2 105x2 112.5x2 117.5x2
    Pause low bar squat (kg) 100x2 105x0 (double but forgot to pause) 105x2 110x1
    GHR situp bwx15 20x2x15
    GHR bw x 3x6
    Reverse Hyper 90x14 140x2x14

Got something in my eye on Friday and also was exhausted, so put squats off until Saturday. I definitely didn't get my technique together lol. I was really frustrated after the second rep at 112.5 kg but reviewing the video, it is what it is. I'm bouncing forward in the hole and then my hips shoot back. I'm not going to be able to fix that before the meet. My quads are still really weak. Anyway, the second rep at 112.5 felt crummy but actually wasn't that slow. I let that get in my head and so I doubled 117.5 instead of 120 for my top set. The 117.5 was ugly but on the other hand, the first rep I did actually load my quads. But on the second rep they were all done and I almost dumped the bar backwards haha. (Video link below.) Then I did a few pause squats because I really miss them, and I know they helped a lot last meet prep, both for technique and for confidence.

I know the typical advice would be "squat more to squat more" but personally I don't have the technical skill or the discipline to get significant quad development from squatting. My strength imbalance between my back/hips and quads is so large, that my hips and back are always going to take over. In my off season, I'm going to focus on things like lunges and hack squats, as well as front squats, that are harder to cheat.

Anyway, for the meet, I think I'm ok. Singles are a lot easier for me than doubles, so it will be fun to do some more squatting tomorrow. I should probably warm up with pause squats since I actually enjoy the fight on those!

http://www.instagram.com/p/BbF8r62h9...-by=irfpdotnet

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really interesting and thoughtful posts lately. I've been wanting to respond, but never take enough time to express what I mean clearly. so hopefully this is not giberish...

Originally Posted by lazyaj View Post

So, speaking of deadlift technique: there's this gospel among a lot of lifters that trying to start your deadlift with your hips lower is irrelevant, because if you start low your hips will just rise until they hit the same point they're always at when the bar breaks the floor, which is determined uniquely by your body proportions. I believe this comes from Starting Strength. Obviously Mark Rippetoe knows a lot more about training and coaching than I do. However, I think his assertion is false. And it's very obviously false, because almost everyone who deadlifts has a difference in hip position and angle when the bar breaks the floor between a "regular" deadlift, and a stiff-leg deadlift. (If you don't have a difference, it simply means you don't know how to do one or the other.)

t[/url]
    I had to go and check, because I am of that mindset, and hadn't realized it came from SS. lol. I'm pretty sure I came to that conclusion because the best hip position for me means everything is tight and slack gets taken out of the bar. The hip rise meant I lost all lat tightness. (likely also heavily influenced over the years through lots of random reading... )

I am pretty sure I get what you are saying and agree that lower hips and getting legs/quads more involved will be a safer/more efficient lift in the long term (and more likely to lift more for those that can pull it off consistently). But I don't think that starting with high hips is dangerous or wrong - and it obviously fits some proportions better, since that seems to be what many lifters naturally do. but maybe a few more years of lifting will change my mind.

I will be here to cheer on the form change. Sometimes I think I need more time in the light weights/reps to work on this.

Originally Posted by lazyaj View Post

I know the typical advice would be "squat more to squat more" but personally I don't have the technical skill or the discipline to get significant quad development from squatting. My strength imbalance between my back/hips and quads is so large, that my hips and back are always going to take over. In my off season, I'm going to focus on things like lunges and hack squats, as well as front squats, that are harder to cheat.

Anyway, for the meet, I think I'm ok. Singles are a lot easier for me than doubles, so it will be fun to do some more squatting tomorrow. I should probably warm up with pause squats since I actually enjoy the fight on those!
    rl]
    Juggernaut coaches swear by the belt squat since it takes your back out of it and forces the legs/quads to do all the work. I keep wanting to add them in, since I think my quads are weaker too.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    Really interesting and thoughtful posts lately. I've been wanting to respond, but never take enough time to express what I mean clearly. so hopefully this is not giberish...

I had to go and check, because I am of that mindset, and hadn't realized it came from SS. lol. I'm pretty sure I came to that conclusion because the best hip position for me means everything is tight and slack gets taken out of the bar. The hip rise meant I lost all lat tightness. (likely also heavily influenced over the years through lots of random reading... )

I am pretty sure I get what you are saying and agree that lower hips and getting legs/quads more involved will be a safer/more efficient lift in the long term (and more likely to lift more for those that can pull it off consistently). But I don't think that starting with high hips is dangerous or wrong - and it obviously fits some proportions better, since that seems to be what many lifters naturally do. but maybe a few more years of lifting will change my mind.

I will be here to cheer on the form change. Sometimes I think I need more time in the light weights/reps to work on this.

Juggernaut coaches swear by the belt squat since it takes your back out of it and forces the legs/quads to do all the work. I keep wanting to add them in, since I think my quads are weaker too.
    Haha thanks, I guess I'm having a lot of feels about lifting recently. I definitely don't think there's anything dangerous or wrong about higher hip start position in the deadlift. It definitely feels more natural for a lot of people! And what you bring up about lat tightness is interesting. I just know for myself, if I don't pay attention I want to start with my hips really high to the point where my quads are out of the lift. I'm pretty sure Ben Pollak had a really interesting article about this, but I can't find it recently. :/

There was recently a poll at my gym about what equipment we should buy, and a belt squat machine seemed to be the favorite. I think those would be really good for me! The only time I've gotten to try it was on a poorly-designed machine where I didn't have enough range of motion for it to really be useful. But I'm definitely interested!

Sunday 11/5 Boss

Paused wide grip bench (kg) 35x5 42.5x2 50x2 55x2 59x2 63x2 66x2 PR
    Paused cg bench (kg) 55x2 62x1 64x1
    Incline bench singles (kg) 40 45 48 50@ RPE "out of body experience"
    DB seated overhead press
    Yates row up to 165x8
    Cable french press

Monday 11/6 Boss

Squat (kg) 20x5 40x5 60x5 add belt 80x3, singles at: 95 102.5 110 117.5 125 (a little high, gym PR, tie meet PR)
    Chest supported row
    GHR situp 0x15 20x15 25x15
    GHR bw x 4x6

Finally hit a bench PR! Neither rep at 66 was fast, but they were both the same speed, which is interesting - definitely not RPE 10! The close grip singles were pretty easy. For the incline, I definitely overshot my RPE lol. The single at 50 was impossibly difficult, but somehow I pushed through it. Crazy experience!

For squats last night, they really weren't bad, but I left the gym feeling kind of down. Top single was definitely too high for a meet, and had a little sticking point, though overall moved decently. Speed was actually about the same as 117.5. Today I feel like a chump, since I should have tried 127.5 instead! lol. Really need to get my head in the right place, about squats in particular!

Benching with Dan tomorrow morning, then have a few days off. Feel like I'm coming down with a cold tonight, hopefully it goes away!

Wed 11/8 w/Dan

Paused bench, 3s pauses, up to 137x3x1
    Unrack and hold 175 x a few times
    Overhead press 65x5 70x5

Have a sinus infection, and I'm miserable. Benching was ok, not great. Dan wants me to use middle finger on the rings, which is a solid inch in from where I've been training. It feels a little different (and weird) but on the other hand I get a bit more pop off the chest that way. We'll see. We also discussed openers so now I know my plans. Probably go to 24 with work friends on Thursday and do some light squats, but that's it. My overhead press was feeling really good today and it definitely took some willpower to keep it to only two sets lol.

Just really hope I can kick this sinus thing to the curb! Ugh.

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ugh^^^ hope the sinus has cleared up by now.

Will be thinking lots of good thoughts for your meet. Have fun!

USAPL Boss of Norcal V, Nov 11 2017

This was my fifth meet. tldr: 115/67.5/160 for a 342.5 kg total. This is -10/+2.5/+5 from my last meet. The 160 dl was a 5kg meet PR, and matches a previous gym PR.

I weighed in at 74.3 kg (163.8). I stayed home sick from work the day before the meet, but I ended up having to work from home most of the day. I slept about 6-6.5 hours Friday night, a bit less than I would have liked.

Squat warmups felt good. For singles, did something like 90, 105, 110. My opener was 115. It felt like I plummeted to the hole, I sat there for a split second and then realized I had to stand up. I got three whites but felt really confused about what had happened. I entered 122.5 for my second. On that one, as soon as I got to the bottom I realized I had no intention of trying to stand up, and tried to dump the bar forward over my head. (Spotters caught it.) Somehow it felt like I had completely forgotten how to squat, and I had no control over it. I kept looking inside myself to find the self I have/am who (occasionally) enjoys hard squats - but she was totally mia. I passed on my third.

After that I went home (so nice to live close to the gym!) and had lunch, then got back in time to warm up for bench. I did something like 50x4 55x3 57.5x2x1 60x1. Nothing felt as snappy as I hoped, but not too bad either. I got my first two attempts at 62.5 and 67.5, but (as always!) failed 70 by touching too low and getting stuck. I just wasn't able to get fully tight.

For deadlifts, I don't usually need a lot of warmups. I started warming up a little early so I was having to really slow my self down for the last few singles, which were 120 and 135. Opener at 150 moved well, though I didn't get the bar gripped as deep into the web of my thumb as I have been, and I didn't get my hips low. Moved to 160 for the second, for a 5 kg meet PR. That pull was smooth, but based on the speed I knew I probably only had about 165 that day. However my plan had been to take 171 for a third (CA m1a state record attempt). I only got it an inch or two off the floor, but was way forward with my hips too high - a totally unwinnable fight. That was frustrating but on the other hand, "go big or go home!" lol

Anyway, I ended up with a 342.5 total, which is 2.5 kg less than my last meet. This is the first meet where I've done worse than a previous meet, which is a bummer. On the other hand, I did my last meet under very favorable conditions (great training cycle, healthy and well rested right up to the meet, confident and excited about my squatting), while this one I got almost the same total with a ton of stuff against me. I got something in my eye a week ago and had to go to the ER and a follow-up appointment with a doc who had the bedside manner of a serial killer, then I got a sinus infection, and while I stayed home from work for two days I had to work full days both of those days, plus on Thursday I had to get to work super early for a (stressful) client call, which was followed by an 8 hour legal inspection. Also, husband was out of town all week on business! lol it's hard to imagine a worse week leading up to a meet. So given that, pretty happy with how I did.

As far as the squatting, I think the part of my brain that handles stress was just like "sorry, I'm all out". It was definitely frustrating and nothing like that has happened to me before at the gym. I hope it never does again! I've had bad days (like everyone), but this was way beyond. I've seen friends who got too into their own heads before, and started failing deadlifts that should have been warmups. I think it must be comparable. But I also think this was partly a programming issue for me. Squatting once per week isn't actually enough for me, I don't think I had enough sessions/reps at 85% and up, and I also think that not doing any pause squats was a big mistake. Those are essential for me for building strength, but much more importantly for building technique and confidence.

As far as bench, I think that if the circumstances leading up to the meet were better, I would have finally pr'd. Not by much, but a little. Wide grip has been really helpful to me in terms of learning to actually involve my pecs in the bench. I also think that the inclines have been really good for muscle activation and control. Also, I am loving pausing all my standing overhead presses at the bottom. However, I want to do a bit higher volume on my next bench cycle. I also need to experiment with lowering my touch point, because for whatever reason I can't stabilize the bar once it gets heavy when I touch as high as I have been.

For deadlift, I'm not totally surprised with how things worked out. My rule of thumb for several meets now has been that I'm good for 10% over my heaviest doubles leading up to the meet. The week I was going to double 155 (which would put me at 170) is when I strained my rhomboid and had to skip a week. If I needed to focus on my total yesterday, I should have taken 165 for my third, to end the day with a 2.5kg total PR and a 10 kg dl meet PR.

As far as programming and the future...I'm not sure yet. For squatting, two days a week has worked the best, one heavier, one lighter. Starting about five weeks out, i really like doing one heavier set (triples down to singles), followed by a few backoff sets, followed by some pause squats. However, my quads are still way behind so I think I need to spend at least a month focusing on quad hypertrophy while bulking. For bench, I want to do a similar program (one heavy day, one lighter day), but also maybe have a third hypertrophy day. I think I also need to be a bit more strategic and adventurous about overload variations. For deadlifts, I really miss block pulls. However, I think I will benefit more right now from learning how to do trap bar deadlifts, because I need to learn how to engage my legs in my deadlifts.

So, some particular exercises I've been thinking about are SSB Hatfield squats, hack squat machine, SSB box squats (more for deadlifts), and trap bar deadlifts and block pulls. For upper-body hypertrophy, I might spend a month doing smith machine presses and other chest machines. Not sure yet!

Today I went to the University gym and fooled around. These are all pounds btw.
    Front squat (no belt, no sleeves) 5's up to 115,
    high bar squat (no belt, no sleeves) 5's up to 155
    Incline bench paused 5's up to 95
    Back extension/GHR situp supersets, 2x

Tues 11/14 at 24 Fremont Ave

Hack squat 50x2x20, 50x14
    DB sldl (pause at bottom) 45x10, 55x2x10
    Leg push press - few sets, crappy machine
    Nautilus pullover machine 90x2x10
    Lateral raise machine - 30x15 40x10
    Leg ext x3
    Hamstring curl x2
    csr pause at the top: 3x10 up to a plate
    calf raise 160x10

Wed 11/15 Boss

Duffalo bar bench paused wg (kg) 25x8 37.5x8 45x8 47.5x2x8
    Inc bench 5's (lbs): 75 85x3
    Arnold press 25x10 30x2x8
    Wobble pushups and regular pushups

Friday 11/17 Boss

Pause SSB squat (kg) 30x5 50x5 70x5 75x5 77.5x5 80x3x5
    Trap bar dl 8's (lbs) 146 196 216 235x3
    SSB GM (paused, kg) 30x8 45x8 50x8,x7
    Rev hyper 2x
    GHR situp bw x 2x20

Sat 11/18 @ 24SS

P Dec bench 45x8 65x8 95x8 115x3x8
    P cgbp 95x2x10
    DB incline 32.5x10 x9 x10
    Hammer high row underhand grip 3x
    Cable curl - a few sets
    Pec dec/rear delt fly ss up to 95x10/75x10 or so

Sunday 11/19 at University

Hang cleans up to 100x1
    Paused ohp 10's: 55 60 65x2
    BB shrugs up to 190x10
    Inverted donkey calf, 3x10
    3-way glute cable sets, 2x each leg
    Life Fitness low underhand row up to 2 plates x 10

Just fooling around this week. Feeling pretty beat up and fatigued to be honest. Probably should have taken a more serious deload!

At the end of the RP diet book they have some templates. I'm going to run the hypertrophy template for a month and see how that feels. I think I need to keep my total volume a bit lower than I usually do, but keep the intensity a bit higher, still staying in the right rep range (10-12 for hypertrophy). I also want to experiment with deloading more and/or less frequently. This past meet prep, I got a few small injuries so then I would take unplanned deloads. I'd rather have more deloads planned into my schedule, and not get injured in the first place! I remember at the Mike Tuscherer seminar I went to, he talked about analyzing the cycles of individual lifters. Some do really well taking a deload every 7 weeks, for others they need it every three. It also helps with planning when to peak for a meet, so you know the timing is right. I'm going to do a 3-1 cycle first (three weeks increasing, one deload week), then try stretching that to 4-1 for my next hypertrophy block.

I'm still trying to figure out a long-term solution for workout tracking. The scientist part of me wants to be a bit more analytical - as in, actually tracking my volume and fatigue, but also keeping a metric so that I know I'm making progress. For now I'll just use a spreadsheet, but I would really like something more flexible and powerful in the future.

As far as meets, there's a deadlift-only meet in March that I might do for fun, but don't want to do full power again until at least May.

Monday 11/20 Boss

High bar squat 10's: 55 88 132 154 165@7
    Hatfield SSB squat 10's: 115 165 176@7 or less
    Feet to bar 10, 6

Tues 11/21 Boss

Paused duffalo bar wg bench 10's: 55 77 99 101@7
    Paused cgbp 99x10@8
    Chinup 6 4 3
    Arnold Press 25x12 30x8 25x10

Thurs 11/23 @ Boss

Paused ohp 53x10 58x10@8
    Incline bench (short pause) 44x5 66x10@6 77x10@8.5
    Pushup 14
    Strict bent over row 95x12 105x12@6 115x10@7 115x12@7
    Overhead tricep extension (ez bar) 23x12 33x12 38x12@6 43x10@7 43x12@8
    DB upright row 20x12 25x10@8 25x11

for cardio:
    Frame carry (177lbs) round trip, 5x
    Zercher carry (177 lbs) across the room, 2x

Was still feeling pretty crummy earlier in the week but felt almost at 100% this morning. The first week of this program is really easy. Originally I was thinking I would just go to the second week and skip this warmup, but with the way I've been feeling I realized I needed more recovery. I definitely made the right decision and I'm really happy about it! I went from feeling like I was gonna get crushed by 165 pounds on squats on Monday, to loving the sheer misery of 177 lb Zercher carry today. Glad to feel back like myself. Though hopefully I didn't overdo it with the Zerchers lol.

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2sQNQhg...-by=irfpdotnet

Friday morning 11/24 w/Dan

Trap bar dl 10's (kg): 60 80 100
    Deficit (5") trap bar deadlift, kg, 8's: 100x3 90x2
    Hack squat machine 12's: 0 25 35 55x2 65
    Walking lunges, 36 steps per set (18 per leg): bw, 15's, 20's

Afternoon: 3 mile hike up a really steep hill

Sat 11/25 at University gym

Front squat 8's (no belt/no sleeves): bar 85 110 125 135@6-7
    Leg press 15's: 90 180 230x2
    Leg extension/standing hamstring curl supersets, 3x15 each
    BB shrugs 15's: 135 185 205

Interesting workout with Dan. He wants me to do the deficit trap bar to get more quad work on my pulls. For me, I really feel it in my lower back. It's such a weird movement and feels confusing. But super difficult! I'll give it a few more weeks to see what I think. Today just went to the University gym with my friend and did some leg accessories.

Bodyweight is way up the last few days but I think it's from eating a lot of pie lol. Did not track calories the last few days haha. Reducing my calories to 2500 and back on tracking now. Really not excited to gain a lot of body fat so I want to keep this bulk pretty slow.

Great job with getting through the meet. Those are the weeks I usually take it easy (or skip) at the gym, so to go in and hit 1RMs sounds somewhat unreasonable . Also, really nice job with keeping it together after feeling like squats were just not there -especially considering the PR on bench and deadlift.

ummmmm carries are cardio?!

looks like (or maybe not) fun.

I would be curious to see deficit DL if you feel like recording? It sounds like hips would be very low.

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    Great job with getting through the meet. Those are the weeks I usually take it easy (or skip) at the gym, so to go in and hit 1RMs sounds somewhat unreasonable . Also, really nice job with keeping it together after feeling like squats were just not there -especially considering the PR on bench and deadlift.
    Thanks Tina. It was definitely tough to get through, but I'm glad I did it in the end. I'm torn about when to do a next meet. Part of me thinks I should do one sooner (to achieve what I should have been able to), and part just wants to put it off.

I would be curious to see deficit DL if you feel like recording? It sounds like hips would be very low.
    I'll have to tape it next time I do those! Maybe next week.

Sunday 11/26 @24 RWC w/work friends

Paused narrow grip decline bench 8's: 65 95x2 105 115
    Bench feet up: 95x12, x14
    Row machines (3 machines, 3 sets each or so)
    Pec dec 10's: 65 80 100
    Lateral raise machine up to 50x13
    Reverse curl 30x2x10

Wednesday 11/29 w/Dan

High bar squat, knees forward, no lockout at the top, fast sets of 10: 44 88 95 138x3 or 4
    Deadlift (kg) 80x6 110x4 130x4 135x4 130x4 (maybe two sets? can't remember)
    Wide grip, wider stance deadlift 100kgx3x7
    DB lunge 20's x 4x18
    GHR situp bwx20 15x15
    Stair master 36 flights

Thursday 11/30 @ Hotel

DB stuff, row 1000m, DB's, row 100m

All my back/leg soreness I had is gone, but still suffering from zero energy. Work travel is not helping! Was hoping to bench this afternoon before I fly home, but might not get to. We'll see!

I think Wednesday was the only time I've ever gotten a quad pump from squatting in my life! Amazing. Deadlifts at 130 felt really solid, but at 135 I started getting out of position. The wide grip dl's were ok if I used straps, but made my hip flexors really tired. Should probably do those more often!

Can't believe it's been almost a month since I logged. Yikes!

12/1 @ LA Fitness Natick MA

Paused feet up bench 10's: 75 90 95 100x2
    Paused cg bench 95x9 x10
    Arnold press 20x12 22.5x10 20x13
    Neutral grip chinup 4 4 3
    Cable Curls/tricep pushdown superset x3

Sat 12/2 at Boss

HB squat 10's 45 95 125 add belt 158 169x2
    Hatfield squat (w/safety bar) 10's 75kg 80kg 85 kg
    Zercher frame carries: 177x2 197x2
    feet to bar: 3x10
    Hyper extension bw x 10, 20x2x10

Sunday 12/3 at Stanford

Front squat 45x10 95x9 125x8 140x8
    Leg press 15's: 90 180 210 240x2
    Leg ext/standing ham curl supersets: 60,70,75/15,22.5 25
    Hb good morning 10's: 85 100 110 115
    BB Shrugs 10's: 135 185 205 225

Sat 12/9 24hr SS MV

Hbsq (no belt/sleeves) 5's: 45 95 125 145 170 195
    Paused hb sq (3ct) 3's: 175 165x2
    Def sldl 10's: 135 155 175
    Squat machine 10's: 70 80 90
    Abductor/adductor supersets: 5x10
    Leg ext/lying ham curl supersets 3x
    Lat pd cg to sternum x3
    Shrug machine 10's up to 200 or 220 (?)
    feet to bar x10

12/13 24hr Fremont Ave

HbSq 0x10 45x10 95x5 135x5 165x5 185x1
    P hbsq 135x5 165x4
    HB gm 95x3x8
    Hack squat 50 x15 x10 x6/4/4
    Leg extension 90x3x10
    Pullover machine 3x
    Lying hamstring/abductor supersets x2

12/14 24Hr Fremont Ave

Paused wg bench: 45x10 75x10 95x10 105x8 115x5 95x10
    Decline bench 95x10 105x2x8
    Incline bench 75x8 85x4 75x8
    close grip cable row
    Tricep pushdown
    Reverse curl/hammer curl/barbell curl x3
    DB fly 20x2x15

Saturday 12/16 Stanford

Deadlift 135x5 x5 185x8 215x8 240x8 260x2x8
    Stiff leg deadlift/hips down deadlift 215x2x3
    Cable triple glute x3
    KB swing 20's: 20 30 40x2
    Inverted donkey calf raise 50x10 100x10 125x10 150x8 100x12 50x15
    Back extension with barbell 15's: 0, 20, 30

12/17 Boss w/Dan

Paused wg bench: 110x6x5 99x5
    Ohp: 44x8 55x8 66x7 61x2x8
    DB strict press (seated) 25x11 20x3x12 15x20
    DB lateral raise 10x3x10
    Dips 11 10 6
    Serratus press x a bunch

12/18 Boss with Dan

Front squat double paused: 117x5x4 triple paused: 95x3x4
    Turkish bag plus chain squat 2/3 up no lockout: 3x20
    Zercher frame carry 177x2 197x1 217x2

12/20 TPS in Malden

Chest supported row 25x2x12
    Paused wg buffalo bar bench 52x8 82x8 102x5 117x2x3 122x3 127x3 122x3 102x3
    Paused cg bench 95x8 100x2x8
    Bamboo bar 20x10 48x4x10
    chest supported row (wide grip) 45x15 55x12 x10
    Tibia raise 50x3x15
    Tate press 20x3x15
    Hammer curl 20x12 15x2x20

Tues 12/26 Gold's in the MA suburbs

Hb sq 45x8 95x6 130x5 150x5 165x5 185x3
    DL 5's: 135 175 205 225
    Wide grip bench 10's: 45 75 95 110
    Paused cg bench: 105x2 115x2 125x2 135x1
    Preacher curls 3x
    Seated calf raise 70x3x15
    Tbar rows
    Sled push competition with 17 year old cousin - he won :'(

This has been hands down the most disorganized training month since I started lifting seriously. Got completely slammed at work, so basically missed an entire week, and then never was able to get back on track. Thought I would have plenty of time for the gym while visiting my family for Christmas, except I had to work (remotely) 10-12 hours a day for four days straight, then got sick. :'( Flying back to CA tonight. Really hope things will be better in the new year!

Anyway, there were still some fun things. I absolutely LOVE the Zercher frame carries. Really glad we have that thing at Boss now. The day I squatted 195x5 the decision for the top weight was based purely on having 3 green bumpers per side (it looked cool). The 260x2x8 deadlift sets were super smooth. Really happy with how my technique and strength have improved there. I also made up an exercise to try to help my proprioception about my hip start position, where I do a stiff-leg dead followed by a deadlift with my hips as low as possible. Each pair counts as a rep. I really really like this exercise! Last thing, at TPS in Malden MA they randomly have a tibia raise machine. That thing is awesome! I would love to get one at Boss.

Anyway, I'm finally getting my motivation to train back. Hopefully good things will come in the new year!

Forgot to mention about my December training - it's amazing how sore you can get from exercise when your training schedule is erratic. After I did the curl tri-set, my biceps were sore for about four days. I fell asleep that night with my right arm fully bent, and it took several minutes the next morning to straighten it out! Yikes. But my calves ended up even worse off. I did calf raises two days apart, after not doing them for a bit. The second time, I immediately started getting cramps on from the very first rep, but I did three sets. Then for four days, it was painful to fully straighten my legs and I had to walk weird! haha

The single hardest thing in training was the Bulgarian bag squat with a chain (accidentally called it a Turkish bag above). I've never had such bad lactic acid burn in my quads (particularly rec fem) -it felt equivalent in a way to getting punched in the stomach without bracing, just completely debilitating! Lol weak leg problems.

Thurs 12/28 at Boss
    Paused wg bench to 1 board (bench block) 5's (kg): 20 35 45 55 57.5 60x2
    Paused medium-close grip bench 4's (kg): 45 50 52.5 55x3
    Barbell shrugs 10's: 135 185 215 225x2 205
    Pushup 15 13 11
    Cable overhead tricep extension "5" x 20, "6"x9 "5"x15, x12

Friday 12/29 Boss with Dan

low bar squat (very deep) 75kg x 5x5
    High bar squat to low box, 60kg x 3x8
    Zercher/shrugged double overhand farmer carry with buffalo bar, 142x5, 152, 162
    Chest supported T-bar row 25x12 35x12 45x12, x9
    GHR situp 0x15 15x15

Pretty good training. One thing I haven't tried consistently to get my bench moving again is overload (board or slingshot), so I'm going to give that a try at least through the end of January. For squats today, keeping the focus on knees forward, but also making sure I come to the hole with enough forward lean and a deliberate enough pace that I can maintain tightness when I reverse. Dan's diagnosis is that since my legs are weak, I relax my back just when I hit the hole because then my legs can extend more easily, since the bar is actually moving down. It's a weird theory but actually makes a lot of sense to me! If instead I'm more deliberate with loading my back (which is plenty strong) then I can maintain the tightness and get the most out of my legs, without losing position! I've been trying to stay more upright so I don't good morning the weight up, but basically the thinking is that I need to stay more bent over when I get to the bottom in order to not good morning it! All I know is each set felt easier than the last. What a feeling when you breath in and brace, and the bar literally feels as light as a feather on your back! Just have to get that to happen at 100 kg. On the down side, my right knee feels a little funky now, so I need to keep an eye and make sure I'm not pushing my knees too hard all at once.

Zercher/farmer carrie combo was awesome until I f'ed up my left rhomboid on the last set. Super depressing. I really wish I could fix that muscle so it would stop acting out! I just don't get it. :'(

Sat 12/30 University

Ezbar pullovers 5311 tempo 10's: 20 30x2 40x3 30 (last set even slower)
    Tempo barbell raise 7011 20x3x10
    Wrist curl/reverse curl 20x2x10
    Cable glute triset x2 each leg
    Wide grip lat pulldown 1014 tempo 4x10
    Addubctor/Abductor supersets, up to max each machine out for 8 reps

Sunday 12/31 in my garage

Deadlift 8's: 135 175 215 245 265x2
    Stiff leg/hips low dl: 225x3x3
    Good morning 10's: 85 95 105 95

Then go to boss:

Reverse Hyper/GHR situp superset: 90x4x12/bwx20, 10x3x20
    Neutral grip seated row 50x15 70x3x12
    Seated calf x3

Monday 1/1/18 at Boss

Ohp (kg) 20x10 25x5 30x5 32.5x3x5 27.5x8
    Wide grip bench (bb style, no lockout) 10's, kg: 20 37.5 45 50x2 52.5x1@9 50x1@7.5
    DB incline 10's: 25 30 35 30x2
    Serratus press x a bunch
    Facepulls
    tempo Tricep pushdown/tempo cable curl supersets x3

Wednesday 1/3 at Boss with Dan

Hb squat 60kg 4x8, 80x3, x3, x5
    Bulgarian bag plus chain 2/3 squats 20, 30, 30

Thursday 1/4 at Boss

Paused wg bench to 1bd 5's (kg): 20 37.5 45 52.5@6 60@8.5 60@6 62.5@9 62.5@8.5
    Paused close grip bench 4's (kg): 50 55@8 56.5@8 @8 @9
    DB farmer carry: 80's x2
    BB shrugs 10's: 135 185 205 215 225 235 185
    Pushups 15 11+4 11+4
    Lots of tricep extensions, various angles

Had a really fun workout last Saturday, just totally goofed off. Felt great! Sunday was the inaugural lift in my garage gym. I had done 5 pounds less two weeks before and it was pretty easy, but those deadlifts felt really difficult. Not sure what happened. Hams and lower erectors were super sore for two days after. Monday ohp and benching were fine, nothing unusual. Wednesday, just didn't have it together. Couldn't keep the weight on my quads the way I have been. The Bulgarian bag squats were probably the hardest thing I've ever done. I almost fell on the floor doing the eccentric on the last rep, then got a really bad headache. Later that day my right knee got really unhappy. For a while I couldn't straighten my knee and was worried that somehow I tore my meniscus, but I think my kneecap was just mistracking. I rolled it out last night and iced it, then was back to about 85% today. Benching to a 1bd went better than last week. Excited to see if I can progress again next week.

Overall feeling pretty good about training, but confused about squatting and my knees. What else is new!?! This Sat going to check out a new gym and lift with a friend who's doing Juggernaut method and is on 7x3 deadlift week. The percentage is really low (it would have me around 255) so originally I figured I would do something closer to 285, but on the other hand dl's were really slow last week so I'll probably just play the weights by ear and make sure I'm maintaining bar speed.

Thursday 1/4 Boss

Paused wgb to 1bd (kg) 5's: 20 37.5 45 52.5@6 60@8.5 60@6 62.5@9 62.5@8.5
    Paused cg bench (kg) 4's: 50 55 56.5x3 (@8,8,9)
    DB farmer carry 80's, x2
    BB shrugs 10's: 135 185 205 215 225 235 185
    Pushups 15 11/4 11/4
    Cable overhead trip extension/pushdown supersets

Sat 1/6 Trilogy Los Gatos

Dl (with straps) 3's: 135 185 215 240 260x2 270x5
    Def sldl 10's: 135 155 135x2
    GHR situp bw x 3x20

Monday 1/8 24 RWC

DL 95x8 145x8 185x8 225x8 255x3
    Goblet squat 35x15 50x3x15
    Lat pulldown/seated row supersets
    Leg press 90x15 180x2x15
    Leg extension/lying hamstring curl supersets x4

Pretty good workouts. My knee was really messed up last wednesday, but rolling and ice that night helped and now it's mostly back to normal. I don't think I tore my meniscus after all but something is still a little funky.

For the bench to 1 board, I'm really limited by my technique, as is obvious from the RPE being all over the place. I'm looking forward to working on that some more the next 3-4 weeks and seeing how much I can improve.

Had fun lifting with my friend (and her trainer) on Saturday but I think I sandbagged my dl's too much, though also I wasn't working smart. For the very last set, i focused on getting my hips low to start and using my legs - and they were super easy. Better one good set than zero, but kind of a waste with the rest of them!

Last night went with work friends to 24, and tested out the waters a bit with my knee. It felt fine when I got home so I think I'm on the mend, though I'll wait another week to do barbell squats.

Headed to the gym now for secondary bench.

wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wardog21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome to see someone who trains at Boss w/ Dan sometimes in here. Subbed! Great deadlift BTW
    Powerbuilding To Elite Log:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175214791&p=1539248661#post1539248661

Originally Posted by wardog21 View Post
    Awesome to see someone who trains at Boss w/ Dan sometimes in here. Subbed! Great deadlift BTW
    Thanks! Dan is the best.

Tues 1/9 at Boss

overhead press 5's (kg): 20 25 30 32.5 33.5x4
    wide grip bench tng 10's (kg): 20 37.5 45 50 52.5@8.5 @9 @10
    DB incline bench 25x10 30x10 35x2x10
    Serratus press
    Facepulls
    Tricep pushdown/cable curl

Thurs 1/11 at Boss

deadlift 8's (kg): 60 80 100 110 115 120x3
    back extension bwx2x10 33 pound bar 2x15
    One-arm hanging leg raise 3x5 (each arm)
    GHR situp 0x20 10x2x20
    Optimal grip lat pulldown

Sat 1/13 Boss

Paused wide grip bench to 1 board 5's (kg): 20 35 45 52.5@5 60@6.5 62.5@7.5 65@8 @8.5 @9
    Paused cg bench 4's (kg): 45 50 57.5@8 @8 @7.5 @8.5
    BB shrugs 15's: 135 185 195x2
    Bent over row - a bunch
    Pushups 4x12
    Triceps

Sun 1/14 University

Goblet squat 15's: 35 55 70x2
    Leg press 15's: 90 180 230 270x2
    Leg extension/standing hamstring curl 3x15
    Overhead db carry with 32.5's
    Inverted donkey calf raise: 90x15 140x5x10-12 90x20
    High bar good morning 10's: 85, 95x3

Fun workouts. Overhead press is getting harder but last week I got up to 73.8 pounds for 5's, and I've never been able to get past 75 pounds for sets of 5. I think I might be able to this time! Deadlifts felt difficult but were better than two weeks ago. Trying to be more careful about technique. They made my abs hurt the next day so I think that means I'm on the right track! But the best thing of the week was benching to the 1 board and kicking butt on 65 kg. It's such a baby weight but these moved a lot better than 62.5kg the week before. I'm figuring out the technique, and it feels really different from how I usually bench. Hopefully I will learn something from this!! On Sunday, hit my legs hard, and my right knee didn't complain after. Happy about that! Will probably do some light squats tomorrow night, to further test the waters. No session with Dan this week.

Wow can't believe I got so behind on logging!

Wed 1/17 Boss

ohp 5's (kg): 20x2 25 30 34x3 31.5 30
    wide grip bench constant motion 10s' (kg) 20 37.5 45 52.5 53.5x3
    DB inc (30 degree) 30x12 35x12 40x2x10
    Serratus presses
    Facepulls
    Tricep pushdown
    cg lat pulldown to sternum

Sat 1/20 Boss

Trap bar from 5" blocks 6's (kg): 60 80 95 110 125 135 140 145x2
    from 4" blocks: 120x3x7
    Farmer carry handles (each) 67 77 87 97 107
    Back extensions 0x15, 33# bar 2x15
    Strict hanging leg raise 2x10
    straight arm pulldown 5x

Sun 1/21 University

Paused wg bench to chest 45x10 80x7 100x6 120x5 130x5 135x5 140x3@8 145x2 (failed 3rd)
    Other stuff

Sat 1/27 Boss

trap bar 5" blocks - got up to 145x2x6 but it felt tough, skipped the backoffs
    Farmer carries up to 137 per hand
    stuff?

Sun 1/28 Boss

pwgb to 1 bd 66.5kgx2x5, plus backdowns
    pcgbp 60kg x 4 top set

1/29

Goblet Squat 15's 25 55x2 60x2
    Leg press 10's 160 170x2 180 190
    kb swing (kg) 16x15 20x11 20x3x15
    DB sldl 30x20 got erector cramp

1/30 Boss

ohp 4's (kg) 20x2 25 30 32.5 34 35 34 30 32.5 34
    wide grip bench 10's (kg): 20 27.5 45 52.5x3
    DB inc 30x10 35x10 35x7 30x3x10
    Face pulls
    Tricep rope pushdowns
    Cable pec flys

Thurs 2/1 Boss with Dan
    Walking lunge bw x 18
    Goblet squat 25x15
    Hb squat 10's 45 75 105 125 135 155, 155x2x8
    Paused high bar squat 155x2x5
    Low bar squat pause 3/4 up, no lockout 135x3-4x5

----------------------------

Training continues to be somewhat of a mixed bag. Finally went to see the chiro last week and this week about my knee. My adductors and in particular calf (?!) on my right leg were super tight and painful to the touch. This is certainly related! I have been trying to keep those under control but they aren't as easy to treat yourself at home as are quads, glutes, and hamstrings. Knee felt good enough that I actually got some squats in on Thursday. They felt easy (though Dan was unhappy with my form - as usual) - but now my adductors are super sore lol.

Got a new phone for work and I somehow forgot the passcode to my old phone, so missing some details on a few of those workouts haha.

Normally I would deadlift today and bench tomorrow but I think I'll switch the order so my legs have an extra day to recover. Had an off day on my lighter bench day this week, so hoping I'll have extra energy for the heavy workout today!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice training in here!
    In addition to the chiropractor, try looking at some FitnessFAQ stretching videos on youtube, those really helped me as well as some physical therapy knee exercises I found on the youtubes.
    2018 #250K Challenge Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175267541
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167114151