Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SoberToaster View Post
    back in earlyish highschool (i think, may have been mid to late middleschool)

at park with a couple friends
    friend knows these girls
    talk
    start playing spin the bottle
    bottle lands on me
    look at girl and say
    "sorry I don't kiss sitting down"

I don't kiss...

Sitting down...

wut (was nerves, was terrible self esteem, don't think i've ever kissed a girl at this point)

also just akward AF times with smoking with girls in general
    drinking i'm really affectionate and social
    smoking... I turn completely inward like some shaman, I feel energy from everything vibrating, get antisocial, everything gets way too intense for me.
    basically drank with girl, hung out walked around talked etc good time
    at friends house couple people just watching tv and stuff, not really late or anything
    basically tells me she wants to go back to my house almost immediately after I smoke
    get back there play some music for her
    lay on the ground while she's on coach
    tells me to cuddle and "she doesn't bite"
    lay behind her, kinda awkwardly
    SHE eventually puts my hands on her tits
    basically do nothing other then keep them on them, don't play with them at all, don't start kissing her
    was wearing a hat cuzz i had a zit (after smoking i became very self conscious about it yes strong ****ing beta)
    at one point hat bumps into her face/head
    basically lay like that for an hour and no moves were ****ing made that day
    near the end i say something stupid like "yea I kinda feel like you wanna make out or something, and I would actually like to, but i'm just really hi and my mouth is extremely dry right now" my mouth really was dry as ****... but yea....

not trying to sound like some new-age self diagnosing hipster douche but I legitimately think I have low end aspergers sometimes.
    Lmao Im the same way on weed brah. Not gonna post any stories as too many ppl IRL know my username but I can tell you I go full autistic when Im high sometimes and know never to smoke on a first, second, or even third date.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Uni time. Asked this hot chick from my class for a lunch. She agreed and we chatted. We met few times in between classes sat near etc and then I asked her out for karaoke night out. Few more uni people were there. Before they got there we just hanged out in the kitchen area. We kinda hugged etc got bit intense. Lol didn't do anything then. After nite out she went to the station with me and gave me a hug. Then we chatted a bit while still with hands around each other. Obvs should've kissed her.

Few more similar situations... then after like 2-3 weeks i decided I was losing her affection so I wrote her kinda affection letter. Gave it to her and then left. Next day was cringe as fuark. She obvs didn't react the way I hoped she would react.

Since then kissing girls I like on the dates like no fuk was given crew checking in.

Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    Hahahah dude, what is it with you and chicks' parents?!
    straight edge
    Squat: 325lbs x 10 (22.09.2015)
    Deadlift: 330lbs x 2 x 1 (18.05.2015)
    Bench: 192 lbs x 10 (7.12.2015)
    Norwegian master race crew
    Nose chiseled by the Gods
    *Facial aesthetics in training*
    My 5 month transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167891961&p=1370963521#post1370963521

Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was in 8th grade, called the hottest girl up on the phone and asked her out, she asked who it was, I was like its djfosho89, and she was like djfosho89 who? LOL, turned me down once she found out who I was and I promptly went aw fuk bye. It gets worse.... Called her back and asked her to not tell anyone, she was like..u wot m8? lol wtf

Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000) Djfosho89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just remembered another... Was wasted af at a party in the woods, strong redneck, wandered off into the woods looking for squirrels lol wot, two girls come looking for me, ask to see my dink, say they heard it was big, told them to gtfo I was busy

AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was on vacation and hanging out with some friends of the family around my age (two guys a year or so older than me). One guy was aesthetic/fit/charismatic and I was still husky and hadn't hit puberty yet. Soooo... he gets 3 girls all by himself while me and his friend pretty much just watch cause the girls didn't want us at all. Anyway, I got overexcited about something I saw like a kid would do and one of the girls snapped on me telling me to shut the fuk up and calm down. It felt like she was yelling at me for hours. No one said anything for a while after that. Just total silence. Cringe. Wish I at least snapped back or something.

FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    Oh I got another one brahs

I was a promotional director in a classy restaurant / club and we had done a deal with a local clothing store. They gave us clothes for free to put their logos on our flyers and we invited them and their staff to the party. Anyways, I meet this really, really cute 8.5-9/10 ( and my standards are really ****ing high ). She's small ( 5'4 maybe ) got huge tits for her small frame ( like huge C cups ), a round ass and the cutest face ever, with a classy and natural look.

We chit chat, eventually I go behind the bar because it impresses them sloots, she orders a lot of shooters ( turns out she's the rich daughter of the man who actually owns the clothing store ), gets both of us drunk. I drag her behind the curtains that close some parts of the restaurant to the guests, we start making out and feelin' our bodies. I'm kinda mind-blown because she looks and sounded like the kind of girl you'd marry.

As she gets really drunk I invite her to sleep at my house, as she is with a friend a suggest she simply comes with us and I'll get them both back in the morning at my car. As we get in my home I start to realize it seems her friend is trying to bro her up because she quickly went to ''sleep'' on a couch and told us to go sleep in my room. As we get in my room, we start talking about ourselves. I tell her about my past, that I'm waiting for the right person to settle down, but I believe that having one nights or just sex for fun is better then settling for anyone just to solve sex. She tells me she has a boyfriend ( wut ) who's a dopedealer ( wait wut ) who does ******* on the regular and is broke as **** ( ehh ) and she knows she deserves better, can't stand him anymore.

We disregard the whole boyfriend thing as she mentions she decided she was quitting him now and would aware him next time she'll talk to him. I give her one of my shirts, she takes everything but her bras and panties off in front of me and puts my shirt on. At that point I'm horny as **** because she looks even better without clothes on, 11/10 body. We start to kiss n touch and even though she seems horny as **** she seems reluctant at every step. She finally lets me finger her and undo her bra, I tell her her tits and incredible and she awares me they're fake ( mind you, I've had at least 20+ fake tits in my life and these were just as close as real firm tits as it gets, dat dere rich father investment ), which surprises me, but they look so real anyways who gives a fawk. One thing leads to another she sucks my cock a bit, slowly and in a way that clearly shown she was a shy, reserved, more passionate then slutty type of girl ( which to me, is a huge turn on ). Eventually I flip her over, and try to introduce myself.

As I'm trying to be in the moment, I'm starting to feel real ****ing stupid because I can't find the ****ing hole. Mind you, I've had sex with over 150 women at that point, I know where the ****ing vagina is. She seems a little bit unsure about what I'm doing, we're in the missionary position and I don't want to give her the chance to cancel the thing so I keep on trying to find the hole. I'm basically searching between her lips her hole with my tip. She's wet as ****. I start pressing harder and I pop in her hole- I wondered if I hadn't just penetrated her ureta as it was the tightest thing ever- it was so tight I had a hard time going back in forth more then a single inch and that is very slowly.

I tell her she's incredibly tight and it's awesome, and we proceed to have very slow and kinda passionate but at the same time there's a weird feeling to it sex. After about 2 minutes she pushes me out and says there's something she has to tell me.

She was a virgin.

So I had just took the virginity of a 20 years old girl with the body of a goddess who's been in a relationship of over a year with an *******. It was mind blowing, she said she was grateful she lost it to me ( wtf I'm a stranger ? ) and the story pretty much ends there.

Maybe not the most cringe worthy in a loser perception but it was definitely the most awkward awesome situation I've been in.
    NoFap on the brink of breaking, hard as a rock. Repped

Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Refused a hug from a girl when I was in year 9.

FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go to this club after we went to a pub with some mates
    Meet this 48 yr old cougar, strong signals from here, I am drunk as fk at this point
    She starts making out with me at the bar, go back to her place, proceed to smash
    She says she can't cum cause she is drunk then proceeds to basically rape me (never been fked like that srs)
    I pass out
    Wake up in the morning completely naked to her 28 yr old daughter screaming "MOM, wtf!?!?!?!?" I think she saw my dink

Got outta there ASAP and went NC for life

Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember a couple of years ago on a cruise when I was 15, a sloot ((17 yo) came up to me on the dance floor and we started making out.
    I asked her "my room or yours?" and she said "yours".
    we went to my room on the ship, my friend was sleeping there so i threw him out.
    I start eating her out and her friends break in the door, they had the key for some reason.
    the girl i was with started crying because her friends saw her naked.
    then I started banging her and security guards come in through the door and ask if I had thrown my friend out.
    I never forgave him for that, still my friend though.

tfw friend of 12 years cawkblocks you with the help of security guards.
    Last edited by Tyrantax; 01-13-2015 at 05:27 AM.

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inn

My first high school party, friend has all the popular kids over, hottest girl in my grade is flirting with me, and instead of try anything I leave her, go drink with my friends, and fall asleep in a 5 year old kids bed.

Friends 19th birthday party, super drunk and being really flirty with this girl, she's decent looking, but I really want to bang. We're hanging out being all flirty, and my friend is walking around my campus apartment just being stupid, I walk out to talk with him, we start pretend boxing for some stupid reason, turns into real punches thrown, I land some, he gets me right in the face and breaks my nose, blood everywhere, I don't feel it because I'm so mashed, fill up the sink full, my friends call 911, spend the night in the hospital. We're still friends to this day

In college, me and my friend meet two girls, bring them back, and I'm talking to one girl and she says her friend really likes me. I bring her up to my room, and she falls asleep right away, so i just leave her alone, we talk a little, but I didn't make my move. Next night we go out, run into the same two girls again. Bring them back, she comes into my bed a second time. Super awkward, I don't try anything, didn't make a move a second time. Kissed her once and that was it.

First time I do it, tell the girl I'm not a virgin, we're making out and ready to do it, try to
    Put a jimmy on but I can't get it right (trying to pull from inside out) it doesn't work, so she has to help me do it, we start, and lasted like 4 minutes. She didn't make a big deal about it, but I only saw her like one time after that.
    Last edited by roko79; 01-13-2015 at 05:39 AM.
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was at a club with some friends chillin at the bar or whatever. I notice this hot girl dancing by herself all nice, lots of people were staring. I was just thinking to myself how sexy she looked and wished I had the balls to go talk to her, you know like a real man. A few minutes later she goes to the bar and takes a shot and looks over to me and asks me shyly, "do you wanna dance?" i freeze up like a loser and go, "n-n-no thanks". god damn i was such a loser.

BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000) BBHH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jweik84 View Post
    was smashing a girl while blacking in and out from way to many drinks. I guess i started having a dream that i was hooking up with another girl. Woke up and forgot who i was banging and asked "who am i phucking." she wasn't happy. At all.
    lel

NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotEvenTwice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by avixion View Post
    She then asks whats that in your pocket (not your typical this is my cawk). It was the spoon i brought as I was going to try and ninja pics with spoon & smash for the misc.
    LMFAO you carry a spoon around with you for the misc. Repped
    * IG: rooshy_ *
    * SC: rooshyy *

* Always pick 7 crew *

Dead 265 / Bench 220 / Squat 220 (lol)

avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There was also a second time and i made it to a girls house but was pretty drunk and ended up spilling a drink in her kitchen I go to clean it up but she insists she will do it and I think now is the time to sneak a spoon pic. So i get a pic of her cleaning up the drink and me with a spoon in my hand but she then sees me putting the spoon in my pocket and asks me wtf and thinks i'm stealing her cutlery she then goes to the bathroom and comes back like 10mins later probably deciding what to do and then kicks me out. this was a few weeks after first incident. again its in tinder thread + pics. I now have the spoon signed incase the situation arises again.
    ~~Brings own spoon when going on a date for the misc crew~~

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -Was getting (really bad) head from a sloot when I was about 15. Accidentally farted. It didn't smell, but it was loud. Played it off like it never happened.

-When I was 18, I was having some morning sex with a sloot in her parents house when her dad walked into the dark room to ask her something. I immediately just played dead like I was sleeping (while still inside her). He asked her something and then left. Continued hammering afterwards.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlphaRaceSRS View Post
    was eating out sloot and she squirted all over my face srs.
    That was piss bruh

There was also a second time and i made it to a girls house but was pretty drunk and ended up spilling a drink in her kitchen I go to clean it up but she insists she will do it and I think now is the time to sneak a spoon pic. So i get a pic of her cleaning up the drink and me with a spoon in my hand but she then sees me putting the spoon in my pocket and asks me wtf and thinks i'm stealing her cutlery she then goes to the bathroom and comes back like 10mins later probably deciding what to do and then kicks me out. this was a few weeks after first incident. again its in tinder thread + pics. I now have the spoon signed incase the situation arises again.
    I must remember to take a spoon pic the next time im banging a chick
    straight edge
    My 5 month transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167891961&p=1370963521#post1370963521

BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was 17 I went out with a chick who was 25. She was considered cool/hot in my local town (Not really cool or hot) so I was nervous as ****. I also went to all boys school so had never hung out with chicks before and never knew how to act n stuff.
    Anyway, she picked me up in her Astra convertible (lol) in the daytime and drove me to the cinema. half way there I could feel that I needed to fart. I tried to hold it in but it slipped out silently. Honestly, it fooking stunk. The car smelled so bad. Had that have been now I'd have just made a fart joke but I was just so unconfident and scared back then I said nothing. She also just said nothing, leaned over and wound the window down. We sat in silence for the next 10 minutes. It was horrible.

Adobegains/photoshopbrah repsacasz's Avatar
    repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000) repsacasz is just really nice. (+1000)
    from before summer. I previously posted in the tinder thread

"Brings spoon on dates for the misc
    Sacrifice yourself for the misc. Respect

There was this girl on my school. Who preferred to be called Reneá, (can't remember what her real name was) Like 5' or so kinda buff. Imagine a transexual dwarf with purple and pink hair! Who had a crush on me all year (very visibly. And quite creepy) first time I walked into the class (welding) she stared at me and said " you have pretty eyes" and later passed a note with her number (aw fuk bye) proceeds to act like that all year wanting hugs and ****, following me around the class room, she starts acting that way outside of welding class too. (Trying to avoid her. You'd imagine that to be possible on a school with 3000 students)
    Gets fed up with it. One day on my way home from school (I lived like 4 minutes away, luckily she didn't know) so when she calls out my name I pretend to look at my watch as if I'm in a hurry to go somewhere (somewhere being the fuk away) and go full on sprint till out of sight.

Additional info:
    -She was legit certifued mentally troubled + psychotic
    -None of her family wants anything to do with her
    -Her and her aunt has had fights, she has even threatened her with a kitchen knife.
    -She's like one of the buff little manlet's on here but with long hair.

Also just cringing at myself for this:
    There was this cute AF shy girl sitting in the back of my English classes. Her best friend even confirmed that she had a huge crush on me for whatever reason (never said anything to her. Barely even noticed that she were there or not prior to that.) And asks if I have a phone number (was exchange student so the phone system I had at the time sucked big time, didn't even know what my number was) so she got the number I thought it was (assumably the number of some 87 year old perv) she probably thought I burned her off.
    Proceed for months to never talk to her. At all...
    She moves school,,, brb interested in her. Brb would have been so easy. Brb didn't do ****.

She was apparently a friend of the psycho Reneá so would probably have gotten my ass kicked by mad manlet girl.
    Last edited by repsacasz; 01-13-2015 at 06:58 AM.
    &Manmore master race...
    -boxing crew (feel like a 5 year old girl when jump roping...)
    -need something foto-shopped? pm me and I may help.
    -SUAS/SUAP crew

ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brb was going down on a girl and she tooted.
    Brb whisky dick after taking abgirl home and getting invited inside.
    Brb one time hitting a girl doggy style and she made the wrong arch ( the n) and kept sqealing like a puppy getting punched over and over.... Was like "wtf are you ok?"
    Brb when i was like 14-15 was going to get head in a bathroom stall at my friends sisters birthday party, and the hot girl pulled me into a stall in the girl bathroom and she had a friend with her and they both got on their knees to give me head and i got nervouse and said. " uhhh, i gotta go"
    Bosnia/yugoslavia crew
    MMA /Muay thai/ k-1/Jiu jitsu crew
    Have staring contests with every dog to assert alphaness crew
    Beautifulpeople.com crew too tho.

ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This made me lol. So simple yet cringe

Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThunderCookie View Post
    Brb when i was like 14-15 was going to get head in a bathroom stall at my friends sisters birthday party, and the hot girl pulled me into a stall in the girl bathroom and she had a friend with her and they both got on their knees to give me head and i got nervouse and said. " uhhh, i gotta go"

But SRS gave my own version of the following in a massive text without ever having seen this episode......fuking sloot.

Last edited by Brahlicious; 01-13-2015 at 07:46 AM.
    - Busts nut then closes ten tabs and cancels six downloads crew

PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ThunderCookie View Post
    Brb was going down on a girl and she tooted.
    Brb whisky dick after taking abgirl home and getting invited inside.
    Brb one time hitting a girl doggy style and she made the wrong arch ( the n) and kept sqealing like a puppy getting punched over and over.... Was like "wtf are you ok?"
    She actually farted in your face??

fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000) fball85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not really cringe worthy, just annoyed with myself for being a decent guy.

So this past december I went on a trip with a class from school, we spent 15 weeks of classes together, then 10 days in London.
    One of the girls in the class is a solid 7-8/10 to me, cut face, very short, perfect round ass, and she lifts. Over the 15 weeks I start to fall for this chick, we just click so well.
    In London we are always hangin together, cuttin up and flirting hardcore. We go out drinking one night and at the bar and on the way back to the apartment she is always with me, getting really touchy and flirty, so I know i'm in.

The next night the whole group gets yucky in the apartment. I get fairly drunk, as does this girl.
    Around 1:30 in the morning everyone but me and this girl leave to go to bed.
    We are just sitting on the couch, I'm teasing her for anything and everything and she is getting closer and closer to me.
    I lean in for the kiss and we start making out.
    My booze brain tells me its go time and i start feeling her up, unhook her bar, pull her shirt up. She doesn't stop me so I start going down her pants, i start to finger her and she is eating it up, pushing her pelvis into my palm and breathing really hard, oh and she is SOAKED.
    So i pull down her pants, and as i'm doing that she reaches down and starts to rub me. I get her pants down then slip my shorts down.
    Now up to this point I had been rock hard, but at this point (moments before penetration) my dck dies on me.
    So now i'm on top of this chick with my semi-hard dck in hand trying to get in and hoping my little buddy perks back up.
    After about 30 seconds of trying shes like "I should tell you...I'm a virgin"
    So being the nice guy I am I ask if she wants to stop, after a second she says yes, so I say ok, well lets just go to bed.
    End up falling asleep on separate couches (they were kinda small) and give her my blanket...
    Cuddled a bit in the morning, but never smashed
    Squat: 425 :(
    Bench: 395
    Dead:555
    Total: 1375 lbs
    ---♥♥---♥♥---MISC BIG C CREW ---♥♥---♥♥---
    "Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C4R3ON is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MURedHawk235 View Post
    had a girl over at my place
    things get super hot but then get heated
    i put her on balcony to let her cool off
    i havent seen her since
    LMFAO laughed hard at this,wood rep if i was green
    **Emma Stone crew**

berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Was drunk in Mexico at 2AM in a Tijuana "strip club" where the dancers are prostitutes. Because I was drunk, didn't notice choker collar covering adam's apple. Ending up finsing out mid-smash that it was a dude with his sack taped up. I was pissed, because even though I finished smashing to get my money's worth, "he" stole my watch.

Originally Posted by berstare View Post
    Was drunk in Mexico at 2AM in a Tijuana "strip club" where the dancers are prostitutes. Because I was drunk, didn't notice choker collar covering adam's apple. Ending up finsing out mid-smash that it was a dude with his sack taped up. I was pissed, because even though I finished smashing to get my money's worth, "he" stole my watch.
    Damn... very unlucky
    straight edge

ProudManlet's Bodyguard PolishPhenom's Avatar
    PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Was at a bar / club with some friends and sister. 4/10 misc standards approaches me and asks me to fukk her at home. (Literally that blatant). I tell her ".......ugh...no, I uhhh....I'm gay". Friends fukking bert stare me. Sis is like wtf!?

SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2 sloots approaching in a mall, eye-contact and smiles ensue, get in to the situation where idk if we should pass each others from the left or right, this keeps on going for about 5 long seconds, end up lifting my hand towards them and walk awkwardly right between them.