Thread: 17 weeks out

akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10) akabido is on a distinguished road. (+10)

17 weeks out

Hey guys i am looking forward to compete in my second men's physique contest in may 18th ,my avatar pic is my current condition i also have some back shots on my bodyspace page that are up to date .
    I am around 8% bodyfat and try to gain the last pounds of muscle before starting to cut down.

Last time i used 8 weeks for dieting came in shredded but very flat due to a too low carb diet and competed at 70kg (75kg was my previous off season weight at 8%bf).

Now i am 80-81kg same bodyfat at the last year pre contest diet ,this time i'll go far a higher carb cut.

Other infos:
    Current calorie intake :3800 kcal
    Last year bulk max intake:3300kcal
    Last year min calorie intake:1300kcal

This year min intake : i'll try to stay over 2000

You guys think i should take a bit more time to cut ?
    Any critique on my physique?(proportions,simmetry .....)
    "strength is the product of struggle,you must do what others won't to achieve what others won't"
    Henry Rollins

Instagram: lex_physique

nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great pics.

yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well avatar pic looks great

hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your avi looks pretty on point. If your looking flat a few days out from your show. Especially the morning of. Eat some fing carbs man. Burger pancakes whatever. Im assuming you did a carb cycle and just didn't carb back up enough? Sometimes you have to carb up for 2 days.

mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100)
    Looking good mane

jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i agree, you look great bro, just try to work on the muscle density, the muscle maturity