Thread: skinny but fat

lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

skinny but fat

I have a problem: I was very fat in past but I lost a lot of fat and Im skinny now. The problem is that while my arms, legs, chest, etc. is skinny, my hipps and butt have fat. I tried everything: (Im very extreme) Ive walked for 10 hours straight this summer every day but my face got skinny, my arms started to get so skinny that veins started to appear which is ugly but the main point is that my butt and hipps are still fat. I thought maybe if I row Ill use that fat, so I rowed for 4 hours straight (55km) thru a period of 1 year, every second day (ive had this problem since 2 years ago) and once again everything same. I only lose muscle and fat from face and arms. In this point I dont know what to do... I dont know whether to lose kg or gain. I would call this fat skinny...

Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100)
    srs? Check out the stickies in Nutrition.

77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 77Davis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Slight analogy for you, but think of your fat as a blanket of snow covering everything. As the temps warm up (your dieting and exercise), the snow melts from everywhere, gradually BUT surely reducing until you can see what is beneath it (your muscle). The thing is, even after most of the snow is gone, there are still these patches everywhere that melt much more slowly. Places under heavy shade, places that have accumulated a lot of snow etc. But THEY TOO have no choice but to melt away EVENTUALLY so long as the temps required to melt it are sustained.

Is any of this making sense? In short, KEEP going. Just keep going. Your body might like to hold on to what's left, but if your energy expenditure is greater than the amount of fuel you feed your body, it HAS NO CHOICE other than to tap into its reserves. The analogy is figurative, and there is more science behind how the body burns fat, but the concept is the same.
    C'mon abs! I know you're under there!

Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayromes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I were you id personally do calisthenics to get some muscle tone and burn off my fat then start a slow are controlled clean bulk

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm calling bullchit on some of OP's claims. Why don't you post some pics?

elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn a lot have change here, now no one can ask a question with out getting a nasty answer SMH....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=655657063&posted=1#post655657063 = first cut back in 2010

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153696761&p=1064656001#post1064656001 = second cut 2013

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elgatito71 View Post
    damn a lot have change here, now no one can ask a question with out getting a nasty answer SMH....
    Did you bother to read his post? He said hes walking 10 hours straight a day. C'mon m8...people troll this board just like the misc.

Still waiting, irregardless.

lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalalapony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    Did you bother to read his post? He said hes walking 10 hours straight a day. C'mon m8...people troll this board just like the misc.

Still waiting, irregardless.

Thats the truth. I was walking that much this summer because my dog that i got when i was 4 yrs old died this summer and I felt like walking and no stopping. Btw just because you cant doesnt mean I cant. I even finished rowing marathon many times. I bet you cant keep rowing 20mins little faster =)
    Last edited by lalalapony; 01-11-2015 at 01:37 AM. Reason: rage :-)