Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post
    have fun cleaning up the puke/jizz/drinks off the floor/walls.
    Thanks for the support man, haha.

I got my main group of friends who are sleeping over after the party who will help with cleaning and setting up of the party.
    ur mum injects me with gear boyo

KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKokorin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KingKringe View Post
    lol this brah is only 6 years younger then me and feels like im living in a different century, strong everything
    lmao. I wonder how our generation will be when I am 20.

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingKokorin View Post
    Thanks for the support man, haha.

I got my main group of friends who are sleeping over after the party who will help with cleaning and setting up of the party.
    hopefully they won't bail. because trust me, most of them would. or they would be too drunk to be doing anything or hangover etc.

stay safe, cleaning up and taking care of people are the worst.

MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysteryVision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So it's in a richer neighborhood...no ones going to complain and call cops?

How is everyone getting there? Parents dropping all the kiddies off? Was going to say where's everyone parking...then realized everyone's still in diapers.

Where are 100-200 people going to piss and shyt? Can I please use your bathroom? Pleassse? Start of the house destruction but letting all the HBB's shyt in your backwards flushing toilet.

Originally Posted by MysteryVision View Post
    So it's in a richer neighborhood...no ones going to complain and call cops?

How is everyone getting there? Parents dropping all the kiddies off? Was going to say where's everyone parking...then realized everyone's still in diapers.

Where are 100-200 people going to piss and shyt? Can I please use your bathroom? Pleassse? Start of the house destruction but letting all the HBB's shyt in your backward's flushing toilet.
    Cops are a big concern, hopefully they won't come.

I have two portaloos in shed so I'm bringing them outside.

inb4 some jealous 40 year old virgin miscer rats me out to the cops

musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lock the fridge, have good locks on rooms where you don't want people going into. Keep a bucket/garbage in each room, a good supply of paper towels and some trendy party games. BYOB and don't be cautious about posting the actual date on ******** in case cops check that kinda stuff in your area.

A first aid kit and some basic knowledge in what to do for emergencies(have numbers for non emergency lines) such as alcohol poisoning,if a fight breaks out or some other stuff that rarely happens occurs. Make sure you have some help from your friends with dealing with people who aren't invited/you don't want.
    If you can't take a joke, supplement misc,female misc, teen misc ----------->
    How to get mod repped: post anywhere but on the misc or just join a rep trad...I mean SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/doihavepotential

Speak your mind, be honest, be real. We're here to have fun so don't take this place to seriously (srs)

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cops are a big concern, hopefully they won't come.

I have two portaloos in shed so I'm bringing them outside.

inb4 some jealous 40 year old virgin miscer rats me out to the cops
    2 chitters for 150 people? lol
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

Professional Gambler rubinkazan's Avatar
    rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    will rep when a documented account of party has been posted
    My spirit is not lost

Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gabba

Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Primmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brah

Originally Posted by rubinkazan View Post
    will rep when a documented account of party has been posted
    ??? 31st of Jan is the party, will put up pics.

Originally Posted by Primmz View Post
    gabba
    hakk til ur soles come off.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't judge. When I was 16 I did similiar things. Don't be dumb. Don't let anyone overdo it and make sure you impress the girl you like but don't impregnate her., seems cool now but a lot of life ahead. Might be a Slavic thing but when I was young all I wanted to do was **** and fight and I was good at both. 14 is young though bro. Parents must not givecac**** but you better collect those dollars.

Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    Might be a Slavic thing but when I was young all I wanted to do was **** and fight and I was good at both.
    Yeah. It's definitely slavic genetics.

I'm exactly the same.

Numbers now 136.

we gonna make it brahs. Will be posting lolzy photos.

TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy fuk people start young these days

I dont even know what to say, these parties are usually mayhem with people in college so I can imagine the disaster it's gonna turn out to be with a bunch of 14 year olds running around wild

good luck to you brah you're gonna need it

Professional Gambler rubinkazan's Avatar
    rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ??? 31st of Jan is the party, will put up pics.
    Look forward to a potential legendary thread/roll bread
    My spirit is not lost

Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieseldrinker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ooh fk better not mess around. u must be one of england's fiercest firm sheet man.

ever heard of youth firms btw, you propa naughty geezer.
    lol just lol if you think im in any english hooligan firms

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, I guess kids do really start young now

House parties are the GOAT, all I got left are raves these days
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

dat moment when random sloots i never even seen or heard of are asking on social media if they can come.

One sloot: Snapchatted me "hey can I come?" , I reply "whos this" and she goes "I heard you from Annabelle"

Sloots location: Gosford (hour away from Sydney)

feel so popular atm, haha.

Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dat moment when random sloots i never even seen or heard of are asking on social media if they can come.

One sloot: Snapchatted me "hey can I come?" , I reply "whos this" and she goes "I heard you from Annabelle"

Sloots location: Gosford (hour away from Sydney)

feel so popular atm, haha.
    Stay safe brah .. You don't wanna end up with a lot of people at your place that you don't know.
    The other half of Sydney crew* (Not Chestbrah's half)
    Its not a gambling addiction if you win crew*
    Addicted to gambling crew*
    Piss right in the middle of the bowl to make as much noise as possible and assert my dominance crew*
    Too alpha to maintain eye contact with myself in the mirror crew*
    60% of the time .. It works everytime. Cologne crew*
    Creed Aventus is my 11/10

Originally Posted by Roody12 View Post
    Stay safe brah .. You don't wanna end up with a lot of people at your place that you don't know.
    Yeah, I'm not letting her go. I'm only letting people that I really know number plus people so I know if they fk something up, I could fk them up.

GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoGalesco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stay safe Opie. In HS myself and a house party with ~30 got busted a couple weeks ago.
    Working towards 1000LB Bench/Squat/Dead

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have fun OP, get everything set and go full yolo mode
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **