Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a great job as a meteorologist that I only came across because I had worked with the hiring manager when we served together in the military.

"Luck is when opportunity meets preparation."
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some people do get lucky or placed in the perfect situation. But some people really do work their way to the top. It's not so much that hard work only gets you so far. It's knowing (or guessing) WHERE TO FOCUS YOUR HARD WORK. And therefore, knowing when to shift your focus if the spot you're focussing on won't get you far.

hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hippoknees is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Carson92 View Post
    Most people can feel this after passing a tough college course. I never ever feel satisfied for long passing a course. It's a quick "woohoo I passed" and that feeling quickly subsides. On the flipside, when I get into a flow at work, and bang out a crazy amount of work in a normal 10 hour work day, I feel much more accomplished.
    yeah i know what you mean. I love the feeling of flow and being in the zone. I applaud anyone who has a job which allows them to experience just that.

DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW
    Originally Posted by Decisionzzzz View Post
    No you dumbass. People who fall for the idea that there is a quick fix for something, or "trick" are the ones getting ****ed over.

You spend all your time looking for the "trick" that they are keeping secret from you. While you waste your time with that, they are putting in the work leaving you to be baffled by what they accomplished. This furthers the thought that they are hiding a secret method from you.

lel
    Nope, there's ALWAYS a secret or trick that they're not revealing to you, 'hard work' only comes into play after you know the tricks.

The exceptions are things that really do take skill/experience like construction companies, etc. Obviously in those cases it's just putting the work in.

Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know people that have started their own company, worked like dogs 7 days a week for many years, and then eventually things paid off.
    I know people that were at the right place at the right time, and pretty much got rich by sheer luck and/or hard work of others.
    I know people that hustled their way to wealth.

I do however not know any real-life scam artists that are rich. Sure, you have some that make just enough to live comfy, but sooner or later you'll get caught.

There's lots of different ways to wealth. By working ethical and making friends, at least you know that you're safer than others from all kinds of bull**** that can follow you for the rest of your life.
    Remember: Business is trust, and as soon as you **** someone over, it will bite you back. Sometime, somewhere. People remember guys like that FOREVER.
    White guy with genetics so black Kim K would rape me crew
    Bangs 8s, Dates 9s, Marries 10s crew
    Benched 225 for reps on first day crew
    Couldn't get over 10% BF on dirty bulk crew
    Straight guys jack off to my physique in gym bathroom crew
    Indians start crying when they see me crew
    Trains legs twice a year, squats 500 x 12 ATG crew
    Makes juicers look like nattys crew
    Not allowed into clubs because all paying customers leave in jealousy crew

BSEE & MSEE crew.

AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryMicNo1FAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i know people who froze their jeans and never bought tide and saved over 25k over the span of 20 years.

Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hippoknees View Post
    yeah i know what you mean. I love the feeling of flow and being in the zone. I applaud anyone who has a job which allows them to experience just that.
    I work a completely mindless job. Honestly if a 10 year old could throw around the weight, he could do it. But, doing it all smoothly, consistently, and producing a product that appears top notch gets me into that flow. There are days that I hate every mind numbing moment of it, but it's one of those things that I just have to try to enjoy, because it's only a means to an end.
    He that lives upon hope will die fasting. -Benjamin Franklin

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE* 06 Husqvarna SM610
    *VW/AUDI CREW* 03 A4 3.0 6MT; Air ride, interior, audio, and more

Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP I will tell you the secrets to making money with no effort. Paypal me $10k and I will PM the info to you
    *Never posts anything worth reading crew*
    *Kills threads with weak posts crew*
    *Always the last post in a thread crew*
    *Bumps threads hoping someone else will post crew*
    *Ends up having the last two posts in thread crew*

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is very wrong. Hard work is 100% necessary to have success, however it isnt sufficient. Not being sufficient doesnt mean it aint necessary.

LOL if you think its easy building a business or idea from nothing.
    LOL if you think rich professionals( bankers, doctors, lawyers) arent grinding hard
    LOL

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dad grew up in a rural village in a 3rd world country, spent his whole childhood without electricity. Now is a consultant surgeon in the UK and earns 300k+

Loads of immigrants have stories like this

Hard work rules

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    It isn't just enough to work hard. It's about having either a skill/talent that only a certain amount of people have or finding out ways to cheat or con people.
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But you have to work hard to develop your secrets and short cuts.

baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hard work rarely pays if you don't have access to CAPITAL. That's why the hard working mexicans you guys are talking about have it much harder than a lazy murican when trying to develop a million dollar business, in order to access capital they'll need to be lucky (be born in the correct environment, having the proper network).

A has 80% of the talent of B but B has 40% of the access to capital = B might be more hard working, it doesn't matter A has more chances to make it

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DATNEWNEWNEW View Post
    Hard work is one of those things that everyone says is the keys to success, but that is complete bullchit.

Everyone I've ever known in life that has come into money, has done it through some easy scheme/hustle, that you don't find out the specifics about until later. The foundation of the business relies on tricks that other people don't know about.

Your closest friends & family will keep secrets from you that could help you for no reason other than that they can't stand to see you get ahead.

People will straight up lie, or forget about the advantages they had that led them to success.

People will use stims to work longer, but then brag about their 'work ethic,' etc

Cliffs:

If you're working hard, you're probably getting fcked over in some way.
    Conflicted about this. On the one hand, I grew up poor as chit and can confirm kids who get a free ride from the parents, 99 per cent of the time, have no idea whatsoever what a huge advantage it is. I remember being on an internship, not able to do my usual payng job, remaining income covered rent. No food. I was coming home from the internship and going out dumpster diving to get food. Meanwhile the guy next to me doesn't even cook his own meals. they go overseas - 'I PAID FOR IT ALL' - brb living at home paying $50pw board.

But on the other hand, having an in is usually not enough. You need to have the in AND work hard. Look at it as like celltech (pls no ban). A natty dude can work his ass off for years and then some non-natty dude comes up and eclipses his gains in a few months. But non-natty dude doesn't just sit on the couch, he has to work his ass off to get the benefit the in provides.

I agree with you broadly - apart from being healthy and in a fisrt-world country (both of which are huge advantages), I haven't really benefitted from aesthetics (a free ride if ever there was one) or wealthy parents or anything even kind of like that. So I've had to scrap and fight and can confirm some people have massive advantages that they never even realise. But then again, you have to use it.

Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just wanna bang sloots play video games and lift
    NHL Team - Ottawa Senators
    -Rawdog or nodog crew-
    -Savior of mobile brahs-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164254151&page=2
    -Proudmanlet is my hero crew-

nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickgregz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pown View Post
    I just wanna bang sloots play video games and lift
    This man speaks the truth!

MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterBedMyGirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    lmao strong, heres this post translation

"When I put my big cock in sexy ass , you scream and happily"
    私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします 私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根 を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲 鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシー なお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときに は、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるし ます私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の 巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそう に悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセク シーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くと きには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げ るします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に 私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉し そうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私は セクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置 くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を 上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお 尻に私の巨根を置くときには、嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に私の巨根を置くときには、 嬉しそうに悲鳴を上げるします私はセクシーなお尻に

1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for all i understand so far there are basically 2 options in life.

1. work hard in school/university (early in life) -> chill later for much money
    2. chill in school/university -> work hard later for less money
    ++Positive Crew++

Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    most people are industrious but intellectually lazy it is a product of the outdated education system

berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NeonEagle View Post
    Agreed. Working hard is for suckers.
    How can we move this thread to the motivation section?

lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats just smart business sense. If you have a system to make money. Stick to it. And don't let other steal it from you.

When you find your banana, just keep getting your banana. Don't go for apples, or oranges, or anything else. Just keep getting your banana.

KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    tfw everyone at uni thought I was working hard but I was just working smart.

brb come home and play RS and COD all night.
    brb 1st class Maths degree.

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Obviously being a busy idiot won't get you anywhere.

You have to work hard and intelligently.

NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Luck is probably the most important attribute for any business to become successful, just like mostly everything else in life.

Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You work hard to get the opportunity. Yes networking helps as well but that's all on you.

You don't network by just sitting at home and not socializing on the weekends.
    *rescued two dogs crew
    *spearfishing crew
    *snowboard crew

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protip: believe what you will, but dont let your beliefa stop you from even trying. Only one way to know for sure.

Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1crave View Post
    for all i understand so far there are basically 2 options in life.

1. work hard in school/university (early in life) -> chill later for much money
    2. chill in school/university -> work hard later for less money
    That's exactly what society wants you to think, and that is why 99% of people end up in mediocrity or worse.

GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Perfect practice makes perfect. Working smart and efficiently not busting your with less rewards.

DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW
    Originally Posted by Condyle View Post
    Conflicted about this. On the one hand, I grew up poor as chit and can confirm kids who get a free ride from the parents, 99 per cent of the time, have no idea whatsoever what a huge advantage it is. I remember being on an internship, not able to do my usual payng job, remaining income covered rent. No food. I was coming home from the internship and going out dumpster diving to get food. Meanwhile the guy next to me doesn't even cook his own meals. they go overseas - 'I PAID FOR IT ALL' - brb living at home paying $50pw board.

But on the other hand, having an in is usually not enough. You need to have the in AND work hard. Look at it as like celltech (pls no ban). A natty dude can work his ass off for years and then some non-natty dude comes up and eclipses his gains in a few months. But non-natty dude doesn't just sit on the couch, he has to work his ass off to get the benefit the in provides.

I agree with you broadly - apart from being healthy and in a fisrt-world country (both of which are huge advantages), I haven't really benefitted from aesthetics (a free ride if ever there was one) or wealthy parents or anything even kind of like that. So I've had to scrap and fight and can confirm some people have massive advantages that they never even realise. But then again, you have to use it.
    but the non-natty dude can work as hard as humanly possible, and he will NEVER reach his goals. or have an admirable physique.

and you're wrong about the guy on cell-tech having to work hard. He can just sit on the couch or do 20mins of kettlebell swings a day, and blow every natty out of the water.

and then he'll act like he 'works hard' or say 'it's all about diet' or worse, lead people into believing it's 'genetics'

TOTAL FRAUDS

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tracker54 View Post
    I know people that have started their own company, worked like dogs 7 days a week for many years, and then eventually things paid off.
    I know people that were at the right place at the right time, and pretty much got rich by sheer luck and/or hard work of others.
    I know people that hustled their way to wealth.

I do however not know any real-life scam artists that are rich. Sure, you have some that make just enough to live comfy, but sooner or later you'll get caught.

There's lots of different ways to wealth. By working ethical and making friends, at least you know that you're safer than others from all kinds of bull**** that can follow you for the rest of your life.
    Remember: Business is trust, and as soon as you **** someone over, it will bite you back. Sometime, somewhere. People remember guys like that FOREVER.
    this

eventually those people who scammed and hustle their way to the top get caught and its all over from there. Keep your nose clean and work hard because it is the only thing you can control. Why worry about luck when you can't control it? I choose to focus on the things that I actually can do and take action on. There are many ways to make money and this site provides a few www.howtomakemoneyontheside.net