Page 2 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Yeah. It's always a feeding frenzy of colossal dickbags that are constantly trying to suck Trevor off for favors and/or hoard thousands of dollars worth of cases.
    When I went to the apricot release, we got there a couple mins early, and there was already a fukking Element parked with 8 cases in it, and TWO full handtrucks being loaded in.
    I was like... man, I fukking hope that's a distro guy, cause that's a really douchey thing to do if not.

BRB FT: De garde bus ISO: Fou Fonne + DB Huna + kbbsbsbsbsb + nillax4

but after watching 6 dudes in front of us EACH wheel out a couple handtrucks worth of cases as well, I wouldn't be surprised.

That and all the NorCal bros in their Rare Barrel hoodies... "OMG trevor! you wanna drink this SARA beer! Trevor! Be my friend bro! come on! I got these whalez for youuuu!"

fuuuuuu

I'm just like... let me get my 8 beers and leave lol I'll go to PDX where everyone's chill and drink the fuk out of some B.Browns and Upright
    I saw JSC drinking geese bud vanilla beer floats there. Cute.

Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    Lol he's a nice guy. Sends it to me at cost :P
    He only tries to sell it to me. Says he's not interested in trades. 5 bottles for like $90. NaBrO.

But you probably trade him really good shyt. I asked if he wants to trade and he said no. Not even knowing what I have...
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like huna day is back.....And is now $200 per person lol

http://allaboutbeer.com/resurrection-hunahpus-day/
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Crazy stuff. 4 bottles, free food and a glass. Never tried Hunahpu and at this rate never will get too lol. I tried Zhukov and it was nice but not worth the effort to get it. Good luck to any of you who go for it.

MBCP event tomorrow, plan on going at the moment. The timed tap thing kind of sucks, would have to stick around all day to try everything I'd like to.
    Last edited by joedirt87; 01-09-2015 at 11:40 AM.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Can't wait for it to fuk up again. Neckbeard rage videos ftmfw

Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    Crazy stuff. 4 bottles, free food and a glass. Never tried Hunahpu and at this rate never will get too lol. I tried Zhukov and it was nice but not worth the effort to get it. Good luck to any of you who go for it.

MBCP event tomorrow, plan on going at the moment. The timed tap thing kind of sucks, would have to stick around all day to try everything I'd like to.
    I had '14 first gen pre-fuk up and it was phenomenal. Then had '14 second gen post-fuk up side by side with Zhukov and it was nasty along with Zhukov, honestly.

The tap list is amazing for tomorrow. My friend keeps trying to get me to go with him (he's not even set to go yet). But that's an expensive cost, even if I get a flight with good luck for $150, I probably gotta spend 60-70 at the bar drinking everything, then the four bottles plus any leftover bottles if that happens... Plus cab or whatever.

fuk that. Not when I have EBF to hit in March.
    Last edited by thefleshlight; 01-09-2015 at 12:13 PM.

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk'n lol -

What kind of dipsh|t would pay $50/bottle for Huna?
    bmbc

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tap List

Funky Draughts
    Hop Gun IPA
    Floridian Hefeweizen
    Bob's Backyard Mango Habanero Wheat
    Crusher Session IPA
    On Top Blonde Ale
    MBCP Porter
    OP Porter
    Fuhgeddaboudit Red Ale
    Tripel Lindy
    Pina Colada Wheat
    Up Pip's Kriek
    Nib Smuggler Chocolate Milk Porter
    Humble Braggot
    Vanilla OP Porter
    Passion of the Crusher
    Last Snow
    Randy's Old Fashioned
    Wide Awake it's Morning
    Small Axe Big IPA
    Fire in the Hole
    Apple Brandy Barrel-Aged Quadrangle
    Pumpkin Latte
    Blackberry Berlinerweiss
    Dredd Pirate Robert's Imperial Russian Stout
    Rice Krispy Treat
    Chocolate Salty Balls
    Raspberry Latte
    Raspberry Berlinerweiss
    Chocwork Orange
    German Chocolate Cake
    Bourbon Barrel Nikolai Vorlauf Imperial Stout
    Key Lime Berlinerweiss
    French Toast Double Brown
    Last Buffalo in the Park (Buffalo Trace Barrel-Aged Snowed In)
    Sweet Potato Casserole
    Veruca Snozzberry Gose
    Uncle Vucub's Imperial Stout
    Cabernet Barrel Nikolai Vorlauf
    Arnold Palmer
    Chocolate Basil Porter
    Ginger Lemongrass Wheat
    Gordash Session IPA
    More Moro Blood Orange IPA

Guest Draughts
    CCB BBA Big Sound
    CCB Cider
    Cigar City Cidery Reindeer Games Cider
    Tequesta "No Sauce" Stone Crab Stout
    Tequesta Tequestivus Belgian Pumpkin Ale
    St Somewhere Dry-Hopped Et Sans Fin
    J Wakefield Berlinerweiss
    Saltwater Chocolate Mayday
    Revolution Anti-Hero IPA
    Revolution Deth's Tar Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout
    Angry Chair 3 Little Birds
    Angry Chair German Chocolate Cupcake
    Lauderale Thrillist Coffee Porter
    Wynwood Brewing Octopus on the Wall Double IPA
    7th Sun Time is a Flat Circle
    7th Sun Intergalactic IPA
    MIA Czarface Imperial Ukrainian Stout
    MIA Kilty Pleasure
    Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue
    Engine 15 Java Rye
    Swamp Head Saison du Swamp
    Swamp Head Lloyd's Christmas Ale
    Swamp Head Tropical Disturbance Double IPA
    Due South Bourbon Barrel-Aged Sweater Weather

Bold which ones i should try. I already know last snow, nib smuggler and MBCP, but i can't decide on the rest
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Hey guys, lurked a bit in the last thread. I've been getting more into the local/regional selections of craft beers around me, however I was curious to learn what most people regarded as some of the best craft beers around the nation? Style wise, I don't have a huge preference. I like trying different renditions. Let me know if I need to be less ambiguous.
    depends which state
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and recent haul from the lovely OR:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xTczX6P.jpg[/mg]
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    PnB such goood.

I do need to post DG pron pics now, eh?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/mVffYN6.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/MST1hNi.jpg[/mg]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/aWByCd6.jpg[img]
    Lol he's a nice guy. Sends it to me at cost :P
    He only tries to sell it to me. Says he's not interested in trades. 5 bottles for like $90. NaBrO.

But you probably trade him really good shyt. I asked if he wants to trade and he said no. Not even knowing what I have...
    awesome...more dg talk and pro...awesome...

lol wafflez jus jokes
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The music isn't even the most important part of the music

electronic music has taken off...... cause its the truth
    lol STFU will.i.am u fukking ******* - Skilllzzz

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    New Thrad for new year.

I love going to sister inlaws birthday party at parent in laws house on a friday night. No booze in sight. Jeeeeze.

Awesome.
    Cutting now ....

Bench Stats @ 185 lbs : 225lbs x 24 345lbs x1

Official Supp Misc Beer Lovers Crew
    *** New Orleans Saints Crew***

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    p.s. havent been posting much. This new forum design sucks ballzack
    Cutting now ....

Bench Stats @ 185 lbs : 225lbs x 24 345lbs x1

Official Supp Misc Beer Lovers Crew
    *** New Orleans Saints Crew***

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So jelly of waff and the rest of the socal crew

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The music isn't even the most important part of the music

electronic music has taken off...... cause its the truth
    lol STFU will.i.am u fukking ******* - Skilllzzz

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DICE20 View Post
    New Thrad for new year.

I love going to sister inlaws birthday party at parent in laws house on a friday night. No booze in sight. Jeeeeze.

Awesome.
    Bring a flask.

this.
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    this.
    This whole dropdown bull**** can zuk a dik

ps- posting results of last trad. Who's gonna catch me this time?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.p...ed&t=161145933

I'm already in the lead

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.p...ed&t=165892471

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It's the same on my phone.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    So jelly of waff and the rest of the socal crew

wtf im here in LA and i havent seen a nice tap list like this

Naught sauce is goooooood! so is 90% of that list...

TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    wtf im here in LA and i havent seen a nice tap list like this

Naught sauce is goooooood! so is 90% of that list...
    its not too far, rancho santa margarita. shtty thing is thats its on a tuesday night and ill be out of town

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

Is this retard? I thought hunnypoo buying day was like 3-5 months ago? Or amihigh?

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this retard? I thought hunnypoo buying day was like 3-5 months ago? Or amihigh?

Is this the same article that waff posted on this page that you quoted and talked about already? Yes, you are high. Huna day was many moons ago
    bmbc

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Never had Huna but $200......DAMN!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    Is this the same article that waff posted on this page that you quoted and talked about already? Yes, you are high. Huna day was many moons ago
    lol I def don't remember that at all.

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Never had Huna but $200......DAMN!
    Fukkin rip. Huna is good, but not $50 a bottle good. And I wonder how bad the food is gonna be lol. I'd put out hot dogs and dave brand stovetop mac n cheese to piss off the people.

Then the following year, charge three hunnit for three bottles and 'better food' like pulled pork (not smoked) and potato chips. Etc.

lol I def don't remember that at all.

Fukkin rip. Huna is good, but not $50 a bottle good. And I wonder how bad the food is gonna be lol. I'd put out hot dogs and dave brand stovetop mac n cheese to piss off the people.

Then the following year, charge three hunnit for three bottles and 'better food' like pulled pork (not smoked) and potato chips. Etc.
    That Huna thread on BA is going to bring the lulz. Don't forget for $200 you get 4 bottles Huna, a special bag to carry them in, a glass, food and "free pours". IMO, the price tag will take the douche baggery to a whole new level.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    That Huna thread on BA is going to bring the lulz. Don't forget for $200 you get 4 bottles Huna, a special bag to carry them in, a glass, food and "free pours". IMO, the price tag will take the douche baggery to a whole new level.
    My friend's gf was at CCB last night. She told us what was on tap and nothing sounded good except this tequilla barrel aged 'ale' with lime peel and cumin. We're like ya, get a crowler of that. Sounds weird.

Know the cost?

twenty one american dollars. Me and the friend were like 'are you fukking kidding? 21 bones for a 32oz canned beer that's on tap AT THE BREWERY?' That then prompted us repeatedly chanting 'fuk cigar city'. All of Cycle's crowlers are $7, except on Mondays, then they're $5.

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My friend's gf was at CCB last night. She told us what was on tap and nothing sounded good except this tequilla barrel aged 'ale' with lime peel and cumin. We're like ya, get a crowler of that. Sounds weird.

Know the cost?

twenty one american dollars. Me and the friend were like 'are you fukking kidding? 21 bones for a 32oz canned beer that's on tap AT THE BREWERY?' That then prompted us repeatedly chanting 'fuk cigar city'. All of Cycle's crowlers are $7, except on Mondays, then they're $5.
    When I was in Tampa I was super excited to check out CCB, it fell far flat of what I was expecting. The list of beers on tap was weak and its got a very small inside space. They are definitely focused more on their production for distribution these days from what a friend told me. they've been so hyped up that it's impossible to get their rare releases and I can only imagine they are gonna continue to jack up the prices. I really hope Funky Buddha doesn't follow their lead but they probably will.

Sweet 1 mile long line for 4 bottles of mbcp
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Sweet 1 mile long line for 4 bottles of mbcp
    I heard there were 1000 people or so in line around 11. I'm gonna get there around 2, don't think there will be bottles left. FB was anticipating a ton of people, they should of limited MCBP to 2 bottles a person. People gonna be salty that there may not even be bottles if you got there after the event started lol.

They confirmed they got plenty

Beer nerds huddle I, their corner with their whales and chit
    Last edited by DasBiceps; 01-10-2015 at 09:55 AM.
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't even...

Have you heard of Three Weavers? Had their Knotty DIPA last night, thought it was pretty damn good. Only 1 review on BA for the beer, and only a handful for the brewery. They are up your way in Inglewood.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

If you saw the mess last yr you'd understand it was ****ing pandemonium i may or may not try again this yr

Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    I don't even...

Have you heard of Three Weavers? Had their Knotty DIPA last night, thought it was pretty damn good. Only 1 review on BA for the beer, and only a handful for the brewery. They are up your way in Inglewood.
    yeah they are semi-local. pretty small operation but ive heard good things

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    If you saw the mess last yr you'd understand it was ****ing pandemonium i may or may not try again this yr
    yeah it was hilarious to follow the madness of the last one. which makes it even funnier that they are upping the price so much this year

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fuuuuck CCB. Peg's/Cycle > CCB

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post

Cydebrah, you ever get any of this?
    Haven't had any Divine Reserve or Bishop's Barrel in a while. I hope they bring back the BBA Wee-Heavy. So good. Had a BBA Temptress last night, and it was great. I really want to try the BBA Legion from Community as I hear it's the best stout in Texas.

That and all the NorCal bros in their Rare Barrel hoodies... "OMG trevor! you wanna drink this SARA beer! Trevor! Be my friend bro! come on! I got these whalez for youuuu!"
    I occasionally see that shyt at Jester King, but people don't realize Jeff has nothing to do with the beer lol. They should be licking Avery's starfish.

Sick haul BTW. Dem peach teddies.