Page 179 of 182 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 5460
    Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    The highlighted ones I have had and were all either really good ( Dinner, Unicorn Vomit) or decent and worth trying (all the others).
    Thanks dude, I'll give em a whirl.

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    I'd add in Avery Rumpkin because I'm an Avery whore.
    Rumpkin is amazing. I might start with that cuz it's a strong one.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pumpkin season is full swing
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Pumpkin season is full swing
    Yeah it is. Pumpkin everything everywhere.

Vibrio, how was the festival?
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

I’m a beautiful man DanielParke's Avatar
    DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanielParke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Should I stack edging and jelqing together?
    I miss my old fake avi. New one is better though

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Just got my hands on this years Barrel Aged Darkness hnngggggg

Maybe it’s time to open my 19.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just got my hands on this years Barrel Aged Darkness hnngggggg

Maybe it’s time to open my 19.
    Oh nice!!! Are people still doing the waiting in line thing?

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

San Diego Beer Report.

Had a great time in SD. It's a beautiful city that has a lot going for it. Here is the Beer report.

Alesmith - Best atmosphere for hanging out. The outside patio is were it's at. Nice setting with plenty of ambiance. The decorative propane heaters and fire table was a very nice and relaxing touch. Solid beers from Alesmith as usual.

Speedway Stout - solid as usual
    Tower of Flower - Best IPA at this location.
    Tropical Marmalade - was an easy drinking hazy IPA
    Speedway with Moestra coffee and coconut - good variant of the OG. Coconut presence was slight and not over powering.
    Barrel Aged Wee Heavy - good beer. One glass was enough.
    OG Barleywine aged in Isley Scotch Barrels - This one was really good. Aged in Laprhaoig barrels the peety and distinct flavor of Laprhaoig, my favorite scotch, shined through in a true Isley fashion.
    Old Numbskull - better than expected. It was a solid barleywine.
    Jeanne's brew - this was a dark ale aged in whiskey barrels. Big whiskey flavor in a good way. Took a crowler of this to go for back home.

Modern Times - Industrial setting, warehouse, with some good beers and the best service over all. We sat at the bar and the bartender was pleasant to talk to and the conversation was good.

Static God - Favorite beer here. Chai Stout that really popped. Solid spice taste throughout that did not over the power the stout.
    Can't recall the IPA's we had here but they were all good.
    Brought home bottles of DragonMask - stout aged in scotch barrels and malted churros. Alter of the Orc Lord - Barleywine aged in bourbon barrels. Deeds & Exploits - barrel aged cuvee Coconut Tiramisu edition.

North Park - hands down winner of the best beers of the breweries we visited

Art is Hard - DDH Hazy with Simcoe, Citra and Motueka. Amazing beer. First beer had here.
    HopFu! - Their "flagship" beer DDH West Coast IPA with Amarillo, Citra and Mosaic. Not my style, not a fan of the resiny/pine flavor but I had to have it since it was the breweries first beer and is the one of 2 beers on year round tap. The other is Art is Hard.
    Sampled Dank Incantations DDH west coast IPA with Mosaic, Enigma and Idaho7 hops. 2 sips was enough. More West Coast/pine flavor then I like.
    Citra Collider TDH Hazy Triple IPA with 5 types of Citra hops. A good triple that delivered on citrusy tasty yumminess. Favorite IPA here and over all favorite IPA of this trip.
    Squadron Leader - Horus collab Imperial Stout aged in Heaven Hill barrels - Holy barrel aged stout Batman. Smooth bourbon notes through out this big stout. Amazing beer and the best bourbon barrel aged stout I've had. I was able to get 2 bottles of this for the trip home. Service here was good.

Had an amazing trip. The perfect weather, beaches, hills, trails and amount of outdoor activity makes this a very nice place to visit. I can't wait to go back.

Edit....and if you're worried about mask, we were only asked to wear our mask once in an Uber while in San Diego. In LA it as mask 24/7.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I heard Bell’s is being bought out by the same company that bought out New Belgium several years ago. I’ve never had Bell’s (they don’t distribute to WA). I wonder if they will distribute nationwide in the future.

Having said that, the quality of New Belgium has gone downhill the past couple of years.
    "I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
    --Bill Hicks

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Oh nice!!! Are people still doing the waiting in line thing?
    I don’t think so. A bud grabbed me one in Minn and there were plenty.

Edit: damn some nice brew in SD!

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    San Diego Beer Report.

Had a great time in SD. It's a beautiful city that has a lot going for it. Here is the Beer report.

Alesmith - Best atmosphere for hanging out. The outside patio is were it's at. Nice setting with plenty of ambiance. The decorative propane heaters and fire table was a very nice and relaxing touch. Solid beers from Alesmith as usual.

Speedway Stout - solid as usual
    Tower of Flower - Best IPA at this location.
    Tropical Marmalade - was an easy drinking hazy IPA
    Speedway with Moestra coffee and coconut - good variant of the OG. Coconut presence was slight and not over powering.
    Barrel Aged Wee Heavy - good beer. One glass was enough.
    OG Barleywine aged in Isley Scotch Barrels - This one was really good. Aged in Laprhaoig barrels the peety and distinct flavor of Laprhaoig, my favorite scotch, shined through in a true Isley fashion.
    Old Numbskull - better than expected. It was a solid barleywine.
    Jeanne's brew - this was a dark ale aged in whiskey barrels. Big whiskey flavor in a good way. Took a crowler of this to go for back home.

Modern Times - Industrial setting, warehouse, with some good beers and the best service over all. We sat at the bar and the bartender was pleasant to talk to and the conversation was good.

Static God - Favorite beer here. Chai Stout that really popped. Solid spice taste throughout that did not over the power the stout.
    Can't recall the IPA's we had here but they were all good.
    Brought home bottles of DragonMask - stout aged in scotch barrels and malted churros. Alter of the Orc Lord - Barleywine aged in bourbon barrels. Deeds & Exploits - barrel aged cuvee Coconut Tiramisu edition.

North Park - hands down winner of the best beers of the breweries we visited

Art is Hard - DDH Hazy with Simcoe, Citra and Motueka. Amazing beer. First beer had here.
    HopFu! - Their "flagship" beer DDH West Coast IPA with Amarillo, Citra and Mosaic. Not my style, not a fan of the resiny/pine flavor but I had to have it since it was the breweries first beer and is the one of 2 beers on year round tap. The other is Art is Hard.
    Sampled Dank Incantations DDH west coast IPA with Mosaic, Enigma and Idaho7 hops. 2 sips was enough. More West Coast/pine flavor then I like.
    Citra Collider TDH Hazy Triple IPA with 5 types of Citra hops. A good triple that delivered on citrusy tasty yumminess. Favorite IPA here and over all favorite IPA of this trip.
    Squadron Leader - Horus collab Imperial Stout aged in Heaven Hill barrels - Holy barrel aged stout Batman. Smooth bourbon notes through out this big stout. Amazing beer and the best bourbon barrel aged stout I've had. I was able to get 2 bottles of this for the trip home. Service here was good.

Had an amazing trip. The perfect weather, beaches, hills, trails and amount of outdoor activity makes this a very nice place to visit. I can't wait to go back.

Edit....and if you're worried about mask, we were only asked to wear our mask once in an Uber while in San Diego. In LA it as mask 24/7.
    sounds like a great trip!! glad everything worked out. All of those MT bottles are delicious!
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    sounds like a great trip!! glad everything worked out. All of those MT bottles are delicious!
    It was a great trip. I can't wait to go back. My girlfriend is from SD and her mom lives there. No hotels needed makes it much easier. Next trip to SD will be next summer.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn long time no see Val and Jay. Hope you guys still drink your Ergo aminos.
    Good to see some familiar faces again.

And yes, but only with Waxy Maize.

Originally Posted by Kiefer 2004 View Post
    I heard Bell’s is being bought out by the same company that bought out New Belgium several years ago. I’ve never had Bell’s (they don’t distribute to WA). I wonder if they will distribute nationwide in the future.

Having said that, the quality of New Belgium has gone downhill the past couple of years.
    Good question, I know a lot of people are surprised his daughter didn't take over.

I don’t think so. A bud grabbed me one in Minn and there were plenty.

Edit: damn some nice brew in SD!
    Some of the best beers I've ever had are Cali beers. Amazing scene it is. Fugi delivered on some kick ass Chicago beers as well. Texas beer scene is meh.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Equalibrum from NY is now in Texas. Has anyone in the beer braintrust thread had any of these and if so, how were they?

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Equalibrum from NY is now in Texas. Has anyone in the beer braintrust thread had any of these and if so, how were they?
    I have had a sh!t ton of EQ brews. Many have that massed produced taste and overrated but there is the occasional gem. They have a triple dry hopped citra banger out now in distribution that’s a banger.

Btw, the NC beer scene is killer. As good as anything in Cali or Chicago.

Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm always on the road traveling with my job, which allows me to explore many breweries in many different cities. I usually create a brewery map of the area that I'm going to and I try to hit up around 2-3 per visit. Here's a few of my stops within the past few months:

Hoosier Brewing Co. - Greenwood, IN
    Atrium Brewery - Louisville, KY
    Innerspace Brewing - Huntsville, AL
    Hopping Gnome Brewing - Wichita, KS
    Rockpit Brewing - Orlando, FL
    Southern Grist Brewing Co. - Nashville, TN
    Southern Tier Brewing Co. - Cleveland, OH
    Sonder Brewing - Mason, OH
    - Other heavy hitters that I visited but didn't post pics of include Trillium (MA), Goose Island (IL), Founders (MI), and Angry Chair (FL)

**Monster Truck Rally Crew**
    **Traveler Crew**
    **Actually Lifts Crew**
    **Deathcore Crew**
    **Craft Beer Enthusiast**

I grabbed the gift box for Bourbon County yesterday because it’s cheaper than buying them individually. So 3 variants and 3 regular. I popped one of the regular ones yesterday, was lighter than years past. The barrel doesn’t come through until it slightly warms. Then it’s pretty good.

I grabbed the gift box for Bourbon County yesterday because it’s cheaper than buying them individually. So 3 variants and 3 regular. I popped one of the regular ones yesterday, was lighter than years past. The barrel doesn’t come through until it slightly warms. Then it’s pretty good.
    The cost has gotten ridiculous on them the past few yrs.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you get the Cola flavored one? I am intrigued by that one; really interesting flavor choice. Having said that, I rarely drink cola or soda for that matter.
    "I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
    --Bill Hicks

The cost has gotten ridiculous on them the past few yrs.
    The regular was 13.99 now. Ly I think it was 12.99 and I am pretty sure was 11.99 in 17,18 and 2019.

Did you get the Cola flavored one? I am intrigued by that one; really interesting flavor choice. Having said that, I rarely drink cola or soda for that matter.
    Yup. That was the one I wanted to try the most albeit I’ll let it sit a while now that I tried the regular.

Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Drinking the Cannibal Corpse themed stout from Angry Chair. Not a fan of that particular band, but it's still great to see breweries collab with metal bands

**Monster Truck Rally Crew**
    **Traveler Crew**
    **Actually Lifts Crew**
    **Deathcore Crew**
    **Craft Beer Enthusiast**

dmand1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any recommendations on fat burners?

Just like many of us during the holiday season.... some weight was gained. Any suggestions on all natural fat burners at all?

I have a friend that only drinks imported lager/pilsners beers and he told me that Stella Artois is now brewed here in America. Is Anheueser-Busch really that desperate to save money that they won't import it from Belgium? I don't see the logic in brewing it here in USA.
    --Bill Hicks

I heard Cigar City and Oskar Blues are owned by Monster Energy.
    --Bill Hicks

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a friend that only drinks imported lager/pilsners beers and he told me that Stella Artois is now brewed here in America. Is Anheueser-Busch really that desperate to save money that they won't import it from Belgium? I don't see the logic in brewing it here in USA.
    It's probably been that way for a while, I'd venture to guess; since they're often available at gas stations here.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

I heard Cigar City and Oskar Blues are owned by Monster Energy.
    I knew Cigar City sold to Oskar Blues but not sure about the Monster Energy connection.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Monster is buying CANarchy which owns Oskar Blues, Cigar City etc

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't checked in here for about 15 months lol. Not been reviewing a ton of new beer, but I have stopped obsessing over it so much and write way shorter reviews on BA. Anyways I got all my stuff on untappd updated as of last week, and I am up to 11,335 unique, so I definitely let it get way out of control. But I met my girlfriend on Oct 3 2020. I actually never got the job at the dairy company as an engineer like I mentioned, I think they gave it away internally after they did my background check with the DUI and all. I was ghosted by every single recruiter I talked to all the way up to July 2021. So I was working minimum wage Gas Station for 9 months, and my GF moved in April. Then I got a consulting job for Volvo Truck in September and it's been really amazing since then. Only problem is her parents hate me and manipulated her into moving in with them first, and it's been a long battle story, but I Paid 100% out of pocket to move her down to Greensboro NC from Columbus Ohio in Late December, so it feels pretty damn good to have some financial power again. Other than that, I finally got back into the gym 3 days a week since my bike accident in 2014, so I am weak AF and I am doing some 5x5 type stuff to get going again. When you spend a couple years not eating and just drinking all the time it is bad for pretty much everything about your life, including mental sanity. I've been eating well and visited a lot of Ohio breweries with my GF before we moved, I am pretty sure it was 25 or so including Crafted Meadery. But there is a huge beer scene in NC and we will be doing some weekend vacations to the coast and brewery cities for sure. I went to Wilmington on October 2021 and did an IP trade with some dude from BA I traded with 7 times.

I'll try to be around more often, I am spreading out my hobbies again. Books, Gaming, Movies, Gym, bike, beer etc lol. Also still doing IF 1 meal a day, works so well. 👍
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad to hear you're doing well, man.
    Misc Firearms Crew

RIP YGST

Page 179 of 182 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast