Page 172 of 182 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,160 of 5460
    spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy ****, I haven't been here since April 2019? SO, I have a story to tell you, and it's a long one. I know a lot of you but only through the internet and trades, but I think it is fine to distribute. So for years after my mountain bike accident in September 2014 and spent 1 week ICU with hematoma. I stopped lifting right then. They I started biking a bit, but not as much as I did the years before. So I slid right into functional alcoholism. 8 beers a night after work, wasted all weekend sun up to down. I was reviewing 4 per day. I have 11k unique untappds now because of all that. So then I go to this tasting in Novi with some friends, dui on the drive home. I was driving fine, but as I said the tolerance was insane and was way above the legal limit. So I get sentenced with a good lawyer, reduced to OWVI. Got my driving privileges in 3 months. Spent 68 days in jail. Feb and July split apart. I did not do well on probation, and **** AA. So I lost my job in January. I find my inner peace or some **** in jail, decided to move back home to Ohio. Free mobile home my sister had before she moved into my late grandfathers house. My mom is paying the rent each month. So this last week I get an email and a phone interview right out at Superior Dairy in Canton Ohio. I nail the interview with the CEO of the company, and amaze them with the answers I had to their scenarios. I worked for FCA for 8 years as an engineer. So I will be either a design/mechanical engineer, or an production engineer supervisor. Might be pushing 6 figures. Required 5 years experience and all that. So yea now I am just drinking a few beers a day and still intermittent fasting helps me maintain weight really good. I still drink a bit in the fast, so technically not a fast I guess. Been getting back into working out. Tripled my body weight pushups, squats and dips in jail. Maintaining around 210 lately, but I did have a bad period during the alcoholism I was 20 lbs heavier. Happened after jail when I was eating a ton of fast food. But recently I can just go by feel so its great! I will get a gym membership and start a new powerlifting program when I move down to Doylestown Next month. Cheers.

OH and Also I got my Cicerone Beer Server certification last month for fun, didn't even study.

Got a 6 pack of Columbus IPA and a couple others at the gas station up the street at 1130PM. Pretty sure they changed the recipe for this one as well as other breweries have been. I remember it being mostly Simcoe and Centennial, and probably Columbus. Now it’s Simcoe, Citra, Mosaic, Centennial.It tastes fantastic and pretty close to what I remember of it! Certainly has been 2 years at least.

I am coming down off an edible, so peace fellas, I'll be back.
    Last edited by spak; 09-20-2020 at 02:33 AM.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spak View Post
    Holy ****, I haven't been here since April 2019? SO, I have a story to tell you, and it's a long one. I know a lot of you but only through the internet and trades, but I think it is fine to distribute. So for years after my mountain bike accident in September 2014 and spent 1 week ICU with hematoma. I stopped lifting right then. They I started biking a bit, but not as much as I did the years before. So I slid right into functional alcoholism. 8 beers a night after work, wasted all weekend sun up to down. I was reviewing 4 per day. I have 11k unique untappds now because of all that. So then I go to this tasting in Novi with some friends, dui on the drive home. I was driving fine, but as I said the tolerance was insane and was way above the legal limit. So I get sentenced with a good lawyer, reduced to OWVI. Got my driving privileges in 3 months. Spent 68 days in jail. Feb and July split apart. I did not do well on probation, and **** AA. So I lost my job in January. I find my inner peace or some **** in jail, decided to move back home to Ohio. Free mobile home my sister had before she moved into my late grandfathers house. My mom is paying the rent each month. So this last week I get an email and a phone interview right out at Superior Dairy in Canton Ohio. I nail the interview with the CEO of the company, and amaze them with the answers I had to their scenarios. I worked for FCA for 8 years as an engineer. So I will be either a design/mechanical engineer, or an production engineer supervisor. Might be pushing 6 figures. Required 5 years experience and all that. So yea now I am just drinking a few beers a day and still intermittent fasting helps me maintain weight really good. I still drink a bit in the fast, so technically not a fast I guess. Been getting back into working out. Tripled my body weight pushups, squats and dips in jail. Maintaining around 210 lately, but I did have a bad period during the alcoholism I was 20 lbs heavier. Happened after jail when I was eating a ton of fast food. But recently I can just go by feel so its great! I will get a gym membership and start a new powerlifting program when I move down to Doylestown Next month. Cheers.

OH and Also I got my Cicerone Beer Server certification last month for fun, didn't even study.

Got a 6 pack of Columbus IPA and a couple others at the gas station up the street at 1130PM. Pretty sure they changed the recipe for this one as well as other breweries have been. I remember it being mostly Simcoe and Centennial, and probably Columbus. Now it’s Simcoe, Citra, Mosaic, Centennial.It tastes fantastic and pretty close to what I remember of it! Certainly has been 2 years at least.

Glad to see you bounced back!

How hard is it to become a cicerone?
    I'm thinking of getting into the beer industry.
    "I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
    --Bill Hicks

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spak View Post

I was wondering what the hell happened to you. Glad to hear you're doing better
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shoutout to icetrauma for sending some GITM my way

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad to hear you've regained control of your life and are making it, Spak. Welcome back.
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
    --Bill Hicks

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Picked up a 6 pack of Avery Kaiser. My favorite Oktoberfest!!!!!! PROST!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Grabbed some Modern Times Hazy Nelson last night. So good!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Shout out to Fugi for some hoppy goody yum yum's! Thank ya sir.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

They stopped selling Avery here in Seattle area several years ago.
    I always enjoyed their stuff. The regular IPA is solid and I enjoyed White Rascal during summer time.
    --Bill Hicks

Registered User allthetalldudes's Avatar
    allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) allthetalldudes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Picked up a 6 pack of Avery Kaiser. My favorite Oktoberfest!!!!!! PROST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Avery Kaiser is in my podium. Great beer indeed.

Shout out to Fugi for some hoppy goody yum yum's! Thank ya sir.
    Enjoy brother

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Hat tip to Fugi for this juicy IPA. The Jewels is so juicy and delicious! PROST!!!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Hop Butcher is my favorite Chicago brewery. The Jewels is tasty af.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Hat tip to Fugi for this juicy IPA. The Jewels is so juicy and delicious! PROST!!!
    Enjoy brother

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Starting off with Mini Unicorn tonight. Good beer but no where near as good as Jewels. Finishing off with Jewels after this one. Prost

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Had Meatballs the other day Fugi and it was better than Mini Unicorn. Jewels is the bombdigitty and is right at the top of my fav's with GITM.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Had Meatballs the other day Fugi and it was better than Mini Unicorn. Jewels is the bombdigitty and is right at the top of my fav's with GITM.
    The Jewels is outstanding, they usually do it twice a year

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    The Jewels is outstanding, they usually do it twice a year
    Keep me in the loop when they do release the next batch.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Keep me in the loop when they do release the next batch.
    Will do bud

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100) ranatahir1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Arrow wow

good amzing

I heard GITM is back on track?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I heard GITM is back on track?
    I didn't know anything derailed it. lol

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

New raspberry and chocolate stout from Founders. Good dessert stout!
    --Bill Hicks

Originally Posted by Kiefer 2004 View Post

New raspberry and chocolate stout from Founders. Good dessert stout!
    Interesting, I haven't had a Founder's in a while.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Interesting, I haven't had a Founder's in a while.
    I also have a single of KBS Espresso sitting in my fridge.

What's weird about Founders is when they first came to Seattle several years ago, all their stuff was selling out insane fast and then they just died out. My local grocery store does beer discounts every month when they do inventory and Founders was almost always in the mark-down cart each time. Now, Founders is back to selling out regularly, even their basic stuff like All Day IPA. I have no idea why. I do enjoy their stuff, but I always have to check their dates.
    --Bill Hicks

Originally Posted by Kiefer 2004 View Post
    I also have a single of KBS Espresso sitting in my fridge.

What's weird about Founders is when they first came to Seattle several years ago, all their stuff was selling out insane fast and then they just died out. My local grocery store does beer discounts every month when they do inventory and Founders was almost always in the mark-down cart each time. Now, Founders is back to selling out regularly, even their basic stuff like All Day IPA. I have no idea why. I do enjoy their stuff, but I always have to check their dates.
    Who would of thought KBS and Backwoods Bastard would be a year round staple on the shelf these days.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just got my box from the Cantillon fall sale. pretty excited to drink one or two of these this weekend
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    just got my box from the Cantillon fall sale. pretty excited to drink one or two of these this weekend
    I've tried to get in to sours but they just don't tickle my fancy. Never had their peche or cherry only the gueze. The only sour I really liked was Tilquin Quetsche and it was really good.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    I've tried to get in to sours but they just don't tickle my fancy. Never had their peche or cherry only the gueze. The only sour I really liked was Tilquin Quetsche and it was really good.
    Smoothie sours will change you mind on sours. Still not sure you can call them beers but they’re delicious.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Page 172 of 182 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast