Page 51 of 182 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 5460
    swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    Back from AZ, had to rain check with Swing brah because the girlfriend's doctor let her go home at lunch time. No bottle share but the GF was totally about taking me to AZ Wilderness for some afternoon beers. Next time though....
    whatd you try at wilderness?...i thought the sycamore was fanfukkingtastic

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    The whole trade madness of getting the newest sr71 or voodoo is just lost on me.

but I guess my palate is shifting more towards sours, saisons, meads, and geuze lately. we fancy now

just my .02
    so much agreement...still need dat dere tg stouts in my belly doe
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The music isn't even the most important part of the music

electronic music has taken off...... cause its the truth
    lol STFU will.i.am u fukking ******* - Skilllzzz

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Starting to agree.
    BA Adjunct stouts are just the new trend in beer. How many times can you throw vanilla, chiles, and cinnamon in a barrel-aged, 1.035+ FG, 4-hour boiled, base stout?

Some are killer, some are mediocre, some just miss the mark entirely. But really, the only differences I see in them is how well balanced the adjuncts play together, or how syrupy viscous vs watery thin it is.

To be fair, Black House is one of my favorite stouts to drink, and it's a basic shelfer. If I want something fancy from the barrel, KDS is readily available (or equivalent in whatever area).
    The whole trade madness of getting the newest sr71 or voodoo is just lost on me.

but I guess my palate is shifting more towards sours, saisons, meads, and geuze lately. we fancy now

just my .02
    I refuse to give up amazing sours for the beetus. Florida is on another level of hype with their stouts. Looks at Summation and Lumberjack. ****ing home brews that demand whales lol. For what it's worth, I rather pick up a sixer of Porter Culture for $7. Sure it doesn't have the viscosity and depth of a $50 bba adjunct stout, but most of the flavors are subtly present. Speaking of which Hops & Grain will start making their Porter Culter with coffee regularly. No plans of cans yet, but kegs should start flowing soon.

Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    soon...dem jk fruits hhhnnnngggg
    We shall see. Hoarding and trading Jester King beer has been heavily trending. There will come a point that I won't even bother with releases unless they are large batches like Atrial. The lines are getting rough, and I'm not one to stand around all day for a bottle of beer.

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    A couple of Heavy Machinery on an empty stomach and up for 26 hrs is a great feeling.
    I know this light headed feel.

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    We shall see. Hoarding and trading Jester King beer has been heavily trending. There will come a point that I won't even bother with releases unless they are large batches like Atrial. The lines are getting rough, and I'm not one to stand around all day for a bottle of beer.
    all i ask for is dat dere atrial, brother...ive given up on ever acquiring the other fruit sours - i think I've only small pour tasted 2 of them...that lulzy mushroom one and a provenance i think...the sadness is reality
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Registered User Willwork4Whalez's Avatar
    Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Starting to agree.
    BA Adjunct stouts are just the new trend in beer. How many times can you throw vanilla, chiles, and cinnamon in a barrel-aged, 1.035+ FG, 4-hour boiled, base stout?

Some are killer, some are mediocre, some just miss the mark entirely. But really, the only differences I see in them is how well balanced the adjuncts play together, or how syrupy viscous vs watery thin it is.

To be fair, Black House is one of my favorite stouts to drink, and it's a basic shelfer. If I want something fancy from the barrel, KDS is readily available (or equivalent in whatever area).

just my .02
    Except when you consider the source..I assume he calls anything that's not an ipa a "stout." That's how I imagine it anyway

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'd love to try it. I'd even make a reasonable offer on it if I had money to trade. but I'm not going to go overboard just because its the new #trending whale

Really, I'm starting to consider just having my gf grab a bottle from the cellar or fridge, and pour it or put it in a brown paper bag so I dunno what it is...

I think a lot of trading is people getting so caught up in the hype of the NAME that it can sometimes distort actual quality

I refuse to give up amazing sours for the beetus. Florida is on another level of hype with their stouts. Looks at Summation and Lumberjack. ****ing home brews that demand whales lol. For what it's worth, I rather pick up a sixer of Porter Culture for $7. Sure it doesn't have the viscosity and depth of a $50 bba adjunct stout, but most of the flavors are subtly present. Speaking of which Hops & Grain will start making their Porter Culter with coffee regularly. No plans of cans yet, but kegs should start flowing soon.
    Yeah, right? And J.Wakefield ... massively hyped, but the stuff I had sucked ass. FL is kinda a one-trick pony with the stouts.
    Good to see 7venth sun making killer brett beers and funky buddha pushing the envelope into more random additives
    brah. i know those feels. thats how I feel about de garde.
    I'm tempted to just roll out on random weekends to pick up keepers bottles.
    but on the other side of the coin...
    dem bottle share tables...
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I refuse to give up amazing sours for the beetus. Florida is on another level of hype with their stouts. Looks at Summation and Lumberjack. ****ing home brews that demand whales lol. For what it's worth, I rather pick up a sixer of Porter Culture for $7. Sure it doesn't have the viscosity and depth of a $50 bba adjunct stout, but most of the flavors are subtly present. Speaking of which Hops & Grain will start making their Porter Culter with coffee regularly. No plans of cans yet, but kegs should start flowing soon
    Dude, J Wakefield had a sorta bruery reserve society before they ever opened. Took them 2.5-3 years before they actually started selling beer and I think that was after hunnypuss day. lol @ the homebrew dogshyt summation. Makes me laff.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Starting to agree.

just my .02
    I wish I could open my palate to other offerings, but them dam hops won't let me enjoy anything else
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I wish I could open my palate to other offerings, but them dam hops won't let me enjoy anything else
    meh iv always liked stouts gon continue to like stouts i need to try some sours though

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whatd you try at wilderness?...i thought the sycamore was fanfukkingtastic

Tried everything they had on - 7 different beers. The Grapefruit Gose was probably my favorite but everything was good. Nothing blew me away, but every single beer was done right and was extremely quaffable.

I know this light headed feel.
    All I can picture is some dude in a Groucho Marx disguise going through line again and again... http://jesterkingbrewery.com/on-the-...lend-2-release
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    All I can picture is some dude in a Groucho Marx disguise going through line again and again... http://jesterkingbrewery.com/on-the-...lend-2-release
    It's become a dbag hoarding hippie fest.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    speaking of stouts...split some delicious wineification II with my brother on easter. good times
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What do you guys think of this "Best Bar in Every State" list?
    I agree with the WA selection.

http://coolmaterial.com/feature/the-...every-state/4/

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    It's become a dbag hoarding hippie fest.
    That's the name of the game!
    Except, in the PNW its asian IT guys (no wacist, cantirron crew is a thing)
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

That's the name of the game!
    Except, in the PNW its asian IT guys (no wacist, cantirron crew is a thing)
    Blind Lady and Tiger Tiger are both awesome in their own regard-but they definitely don't have the strongest tap list on a regular basis. Sure they get Pliny every week, but I could think of a few other places off the top of my head that would be better
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Any "best of" beer list thing on the internet is incredibly stupid AND retarded at the same time.

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I checked out J Wakefield this past weekend. It's a nice little place, little bigger then Wynwood brewery from what I remember. I had their Strawberry DIPA which was wasn't bad, then tried a few things. They didn't have any Stush and tapped out of their Pineapple DIPA as well. Tried their Hefeweizen, a peanut butter brown ale and regular brown ale, dopplebock, and something else. Pretty weak for some standard brews that everyone has. Went to Box Elder after. It's a nice little store/tap room with the main attraction being the bar, they have like 20 taps or so. Tried Sunday Morning Stout which some people like more then KBS, preferred KBS. Bottle wise they didn't have anything that separates them from other places really, but they did just open recently.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

so i guess today is national beer day...cheers fellas...emptying the fridge of some wisconsin brews from a box i got friday...

^it was either drain pour it or drink it...so i split the diff...as bad as i remember...gona extra the other bottle in an exit box

^my palate was confused...this brew was like...some...thing...i can't quite put words to it...it's...kind of...thisll be an extra too lulz

and now my palate is happy again...

this was the rest of dat dere hhhhhnnnnngggg box...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^sweet haul brah

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just for you fleshy:
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    just for you fleshy:
    [youtube]zCd9uAEAb1o[/youtue]
    Stopped watching when he mentioned Heady Topper. That beer is fukking swill.

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stopped watching when he mentioned Heady Topper. That beer is fukking swill.
    if you're ever burdened with any, please keep me in mind haha. i really like it still. had some last month that was 3 weeks old and found it really enjoyable. danky aroma, tropical/citrusy taste and crisp finish. i don't see how this beer could be labeled as swill
    bmbc

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    if you're ever burdened with any, please keep me in mind haha. i really like it still. had some last month that was 3 weeks old and found it really enjoyable. danky aroma, tropical/citrusy taste and crisp finish. i don't see how this beer could be labeled as swill
    x2, except I've never had it lol. wanna see what all the "ISO:Fresh Heady/SoS" threads are fussing over
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

I thought heady was great.
    but admittedly, I haven't had it in ...i dunno... like 6 mos + ?
    Common Sense Crew

Originally Posted by Tbillionaire View Post
    x2, except I've never had it lol. wanna see what all the "ISO:Fresh Heady/SoS" threads are fussing over
    Headly sucks. Sip o shytshine sucks.

Fast fact: SoS isn't even a VT beer

Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    just for you fleshy:
    [youtube]zCd9uAEAb1oyoutube]
    This dude's stomach staple face is so fukking punchable, not to mention the stupid words that come out of his face hole. Why people watch/listen to his shyt, IDK. Beer jerks podcast needs to launch asap.

this was the rest of dat dere hhhhhnnnnngggg box...
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/GDoudrj.png]
    dat wild peach is farking incredibrruuuuuu

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ultra fresh Imperial Nelson Rye IPA (8.02% abv) with Simcoe and Mosaic. Finished nice and dry. I scrapped the Columbus on it this time around so it's not as dank. I think ill add it back in next time. CTZ is the one of the most dominating hop varieties around and it really changes the beer. A little def goes a long way

Ps - fleshie you can send me your extra horny topplers too! I really like it
    bmbc

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sippin on some Chillwave... nice flavor but way too sweet for me
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

Another ultra fresh DIPA. Citra, Simcoe & Amarillo. 8%. Suuuper dry

bmbc

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    This dude's stomach staple face is so fukking punchable, not to mention the stupid words that come out of his face hole. Why people watch/listen to his shyt, IDK. Beer jerks podcast needs to launch asap.
    Everytime I watch one of his videos (which hasn't been many) I think the same thing lol. That list seems like a list made by someone who just discovered IPAs, not a guy who has a youtube channel dedicated to craft beer. And I'm not one to be whale hunting/trading either. I can think of a dozen IPAs brewed within 30 minutes of here that are better than just about anything on that list.

Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    Everytime I watch one of his videos (which hasn't been many) I think the same thing lol. That list seems like a list made by someone who just discovered IPAs, not a guy who has a youtube channel dedicated to craft beer. And I'm not one to be whale hunting/trading either. I can think of a dozen IPAs brewed within 30 minutes of here that are better than just about anything on that list.
    In SD, you have that luxury.
    And it's cute how we finish each others thoughts...

Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    Ps - fleshie you can send me your extra horny topplers too! I really like it
    Any time anyone asks if I want some I always decline but I'll try to remember. You're better off getting second fiddle or Mastermind (whenever they decide to brew it again). A friend is going to VT in 10 days; I owe someone on here Second Fiddle before you get it but if he gets any amount, I'll be sure to hit it up.

^Co-sign.

Flesh has never been wrong about IPA.

2nd Fiddle kills horny toppler.
    Common Sense Crew

2nd fid is indeed amazing and better than heady. The crusher and focal banger are also better.

Noble citra showers batch 2 was released yesterday. Gonna stock up, am excite

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

Page 51 of 182 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast