Page 15 of 182 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    This. I tend to like American bwines fresh out the gate when it's walking the line between barley wine and triple IPA. Once the hops fade, it's in that bwine void for a while before picking back up again after a good 2+ years in the cellar. All of the barrel aged barley wines that have blown me away were English style. Although Waffles says Alpine Great is the best....
    Yes, but honestly for me even with bigfoot at a year old right now I still really love it. Its definitely a different experience with the hops being more pronounced, but still balanced at a year of age. I still like English style more, but that's when I am feeling like some big malt flavors. It's all about perception. Regardless of the fact that the 2 styles are similar in style profile, they are drastically different thanks to yeast character and lower hop bitterness in the English style. Way more dark fruit complexity due to English yeast.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    So you're saying I should send Janks more money?
    i guess ill need to as well...
    edit: PS waff- ISO

[img]http://dontdrinkbeer.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/img_2685.jpg?w=560[img]
    ffffffuuuuuuu...do want...
    You clearly never had dat Bruery Sour in the Rye with coconut and pineapple yo.

My dik still be hard.
    i still can't believe how amaze this was...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The music isn't even the most important part of the music

electronic music has taken off...... cause its the truth
    lol STFU will.i.am u fukking ******* - Skilllzzz

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My dik still be hard.
    Another great one, but it took a while for my friend and I to 2-man a growler. CCBbomb is chuggable.

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another great one, but it took a while for my friend and I to 2-man a growler. CCBbomb is chuggable.
    I think there was 6 of us, but I would have drank one by myself. Such amaze
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i went thru at least 6 growlers of that SITR coconut pineapple
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    That's some grown man Ron Swanson shyt right there.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

Registered User Willwork4Whalez's Avatar
    Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup fellow alcoholics masquerading as "beer geeks".
    I've been lurking beer crew threads off and on since the original. Weird, feels like I know the regular posters personalities. Michigan brah here, aka malty ipas n ****ty overrated founders and bells make up a great deal of my craft beer consumption. Rite guise? Fleshie? Fugi? Not srs. Sorry about the tl:dr. Got some odd side ales stouts and hopslam for tonight. Hopefully my application to the supp misc beer crew will be accepted. Commissioner fleshie plz

P.s. will work for whalez

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    and not one was sent to janks

Originally Posted by Willwork4Whalez View Post
    I've been lurking beer crew threads off and on since the original. Weird, feels like I know the regular posters personalities. Michigan brah here, aka malty ipas n ****ty overrated founders and bells make up a great deal of my craft beer consumption. Rite guise? Fleshie? Fugi? Not srs. Sorry about the tl:dr. Got some odd side ales stouts and hopslam for tonight. Hopefully my application to the supp misc beer crew will be accepted. Commissioner fleshie plz

send me kuhnhenn/schramm meads
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just found out one of my buddies recently moved to San Diego... he's not beer nerd per se, but he does enjoy good beer and said he's totally down for picking up anything I need. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have not had anything Bruery, was close to buying the maple but pretty sure a couple of you in here said it was not worth it.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I remember you checked in nothing but SiTR coconut/pineapple for two weeks lol.

Do you even Jolly Pumpkin, Kuhnhenn, B. Nektar, Dark Horse? I'll take your malty BBPt5, DBPt5, and BB4D Welcome, braj

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Have not had anything Bruery, was close to buying the maple but pretty sure a couple of you in here said it was not worth it.
    I'm not really a Bruery fan tbh.
    Dont get me wrong, their good beers are REALLY good... but the majority are these gigantic, 17+% ABV, rich, full meals in a 750 mL bottle that costs near $40 (or a near thousand dollar membership).

Too hard to finish a bottle, even at a share I have trouble finishing my pours. A lot of times it's like someone just melted candy bars, sprinkled in a hint of gasoline, and then threw in chocolate, wine, rum, or ___ flavoring.
    Too much mane.

I've got a '14 Black Tuesday I'm dying to get rid of.
    If you want to toss me a MBCP, it's all yours.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eli poured me a glass of Head Shake out of the bright tank today Barley Browns. This is the batch headed for the National IPA challenge. It should be on tap next week I'm guessing - love that beer.

I also got to sample of this year's Don Vanuchi right out of the barrel - ermahgerzzz were at that point. Such bourbon, much barrel

Picked up some growlers for you hoes. Mostly Tank Slapper - this batch came in at 10.2%

bmbc

TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^mirin

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    I'm not really a Bruery fan tbh.
    Dont get me wrong, their good beers are REALLY good... but the majority are these gigantic, 17+% ABV, rich, full meals in a 750 mL bottle that costs near $40 (or a near thousand dollar membership).

Too hard to finish a bottle, even at a share I have trouble finishing my pours. A lot of times it's like someone just melted candy bars, sprinkled in a hint of gasoline, and then threw in chocolate, wine, rum, or ___ flavoring.
    Too much mane.

I've got a '14 Black Tuesday I'm dying to get rid of.
    If you want to toss me a MBCP, it's all yours.
    I definitely agree with a lot of their stuff being too massive, even at some shares. That's why don't trade for many of those and when I do, I have to plan a whole evening around multiple friends to drink them. I've got '13 and '14 BT right now, along with several variants of Bois and Sucre, but I have no idea when I am going to drink any of them. SitR variants though? To the dome, all day.

Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    Eli poured me a glass of Head Shake out of the bright tank today Barley Browns. This is the batch headed for the National IPA challenge. It should be on tap next week I'm guessing - love that beer.

I also got to sample of this year's Don Vanuchi right out of the barrel - ermahgerzzz were at that point. Such bourbon, much barrel

Picked up some growlers for you hoes. Mostly Tank Slapper - this batch came in at 10.2%

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/20794ea.jpg[IMG]
    Bottles and models all day

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My dik still be hard.

You like sour Pina Coladas.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

French Toasted Wake N Bake is a bit of a letdown. It's a delicious beer, but it really tastes like regular Wake N Bake (which I love) with just a hint of syrup on the finish and a bit more sweetness, definitely not the super viscous mouth feel like I was expecting either. I guess I was expecting more... pizaz

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this...send to me as well please

Do you even Jolly Pumpkin, Kuhnhenn, B. Nektar, Dark Horse? I'll take your malty BBPt5, DBPt5, and BB4D Welcome, braj
    in for these goodnesses as well

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/20794ea.jpg[IMG]
    can i be hoes?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    popped this open today when brewing my new zeland hopped IPA..

I think several months worked wonders, drinking much smoother-cinnamon and chocolate hnng
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swingracex View Post

can i be hoes?
    Head Shake is amazing and should hit their taps very soon. Ill be sure to fill a growler for you. All the growlers I picked up are spoken for
    bmbc

Originally Posted by Tbillionaire View Post
    popped this open today when brewing my new zeland hopped IPA..
    [img]http://s21.postimg.org/xmr730mav/photo.jpg[img]
    I think several months worked wonders, drinking much smoother-cinnamon and chocolate hnng
    Very nice. I haven't had one in a while but I have 4 more boxed up. They were only $8 so I bought 6 as soon as they hit CO.

Edit: The second half of this FTWnB is much better. It really has a strong french toast flavor - syrup, cinnamon, powdered sugar...

mirin.
    someday i will make it to b.browns
    Common Sense Crew

Head Shake is amazing and should hit their taps very soon. Ill be sure to fill a growler for you. All the growlers I picked up are spoken for
    yisssssss
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Registered User Willwork4Whalez's Avatar
    Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    this...send to me as well please

in for these goodnesses as well
    Definitely willing to accommodate down the line. Probably closer to summer when I have more time (student/new father). Live relatively close to kuhnhenn, B. Nektar and schramms.

Picked up the stone green tea ipa collab tonight. If you're a green tea fan it won't disappoint. On another note I'm gonna make the trip to grand rapids with my gf to stock up on KBS in March. I've never had it, so hopefully no ragrets.

Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    French Toasted Wake N Bake is a bit of a letdown. It's a delicious beer, but it really tastes like regular Wake N Bake (which I love) with just a hint of syrup on the finish and a bit more sweetness, definitely not the super viscous mouth feel like I was expecting either. I guess I was expecting more... pizaz
    terrapin generally sucks. they somehow got semi-hyped up when they started waxing bottles. go figure. id never trade for anything from them

Head Shake is amazing and should hit their taps very soon.
    hnngggg

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

terrapin generally sucks. they somehow got semi-hyped up when they started waxing bottles. go figure. id never trade for anything from them
    i always get them as extras...love wnb...the waxed terrapins I've gotten were always throwins and i never minded drinking them
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely willing to accommodate down the line. Probably closer to summer when I have more time (student/new father). Live relatively close to kuhnhenn, B. Nektar and schramms.

Picked up the stone green tea ipa collab tonight. If you're a green tea fan it won't disappoint. On another note I'm gonna make the trip to grand rapids with my gf to stock up on KBS in March. I've never had it, so hopefully no ragrets.
    You must live pretty close to me because I am 30 minutes from all of those places. Waterford. I went to Founders a few years ago when it was the last year they didn't do the ticketed releases. I didn't get any that year even when they cut everyone's allotment and waiting in line since 7 am. Was still a good time with the bottle sharing though. I have a handful of good store hookups now so there really is no reason to go buy a case out there anymore for me. I was a huge fan of this years Green Tea IPA too.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I seen peach and couldn't control myself, but then I was like...this shyt ain't got no hops

I kinda liked it
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^uggh cant stand peach beers

iv been slackin on my drinking game brahs

i have some golden stout in the fridge i havent gotten around to drinking yet idk if those are good or not

ok who hacked fugi.

had MBCP last night. semi-disappointing

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+