Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meanwhile, back at the hop ranch; Tonto disguised himself as a Pool table, the lone ranger not knowing shot his balls all over him

bmbc

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    gonna need you to hurry up and drink dat french toast homes - im awaiting your review
    I plan on drinking all three very soon, definitely the MBCP and FTWnB will be within ten days. I'll be sending you a box Monday as well so get ready.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^my angus is so fking peppered
    bmbc

Training for 4th marathon Boagrius's Avatar
    Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heading to Westbrook tomorrow brosephs. I am excite.
    WE ARE.........
    PENN STATE, Redskins, Caps, O's

✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

DEFTONES

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More Texas rumors, latest is Evil Twin has been picked up by a distributor and will be coming as well.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Fou is "easy" compared to chez. I've only seen one chez trade completed in the past 3-5ish months that didn't involve cash. Your offerings can definitely get Fou but it seems the loon traders are pissy little ****gits and only want sours but maybe you can get lucky with the few fremont variants + ADWTD. Moreover, there was some problem with fruit or something in 2014 in Europe so the '14 Fou is really highly-sought and lowly-produced. I think it comes out in August or so. I think a PnB and Lucy is a good start but you'll probably need something else if you want 2014. Are you on Reddit? Every Tuesday they have something called trade value tuesday and you can write in there what you wanna propose and if it's not some obscure ass beer, which fou is not, you'll likely get answers. You may be able to ask about it in the Friday thread too. If not, I can ask for you. I've never had fou but I know cyde and waff have.
    had 2012 fou side by side with west ashley at a small tasting of 4...greatest night of my beer life srs...i still fap to the taste memories

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Edit....AZ is getting Alpine as well. Looks like Green Flash is hitting the market hard with Alpine.
    heard this as well

Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    if u want chez make the trip down to Cali in march...gonna open one with cydebrah and hopefully swingbrah
    cydebrah...commit to this brah

FT: Chez. ISO: mouth hugs

First or second week of March. Not sure if cyde booked yet
    ghay. First might be best. Second is too close to EBF.

Maybe I can find a job and land an in house interview to Socal around that time so I don't have to pay SHYT

edit: fuk dat. $400+ is too rich for me.
    fukker...

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    that'd be dope. Genuinely considering this...
    second week in march is my spring break...do eetttt *******

also...fedex app showed two boxes delivered at 1030 while i was at school...i have a note telling deliverybrahs to leave the boxes inside my carport near the side door so its not in full view of the street...came home no boxes...got so pissed...did the whole fedex call thing...no neighbors cars anywheres since i get home at 3...****ing lost it and took it out my wrestlers lulz (srs 2 hours of nonstop wrestling and i was in there wrestling all of them the whole time so they couldn't take breaks lol)...came home at 6 and 2 boxes on my porch...talked to the couple neighbors i talk to who i would've guessed would take care of the boxes till got back but they had no idea...630 a third box appears...

box 1 that reappeared

box 2 that reappeared

box 3 that was delivered last while i was home

brb going to church on sunday
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The music isn't even the most important part of the music

electronic music has taken off...... cause its the truth
    lol STFU will.i.am u fukking ******* - Skilllzzz

^nice freak'n haul swingbrah. When you gonna drink that nails?
    bmbc

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^nice freak'n haul swingbrah. When you gonna drink that nails?
    not sure yet...probs after wrestling season ends in 3 weeks...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    I'm on dat adjunct time:
    [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g102/StrongRepublican/Beer%20Haul/IMG_20150122_152011_444_zpsghu8dg79.jpg[IMG]
    Nice balding reflection ****git

Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    had 2012 fou side by side with west ashley at a small tasting of 4...greatest night of my beer life srs...i still fap to the taste memories
    So what you is like bestest?

And nasty haul. What did you give up for nails? My friend is currently trying to get Chelsea Potts (if you're an IG ****) to hand over some of hers as she has "multiples" of it, fuzzy, and fencerow.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

So what you is like bestest?
    west ashley for me was divine...the group was literally 2:2 but i think they voted loon cuz it was loon lol

And nasty haul. What did you give up for nails? My friend is currently trying to get Chelsea Potts (if you're an IG ****) to hand over some of hers as she has "multiples" of it, fuzzy, and fencerow.
    nails + sump + volume 1 + abraxas for bavss + parabola 12-14 + bt on ba

do need fuzzy again that was greatness too...i can't even find a fencerow ft thats worth pursuing probe have to look harder
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sick fcking haul cliffbrah. dat pulling nails was sex. heard good things about dat statement mead sht but i dont know sht about mead. heard it was $100 bottle or some sht?

and it looks like west coast whale fest with cyde is 3rd week of march if u can make it.
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sick fcking haul cliffbrah. dat pulling nails was sex. heard good things about dat statement mead sht but i dont know sht about mead. heard it was $100 bottle or some sht?

and it looks like west coast whale fest with cyde is 3rd week of march if u can make it.
    Statement Reserve is one hunnit. Regular Statement I think is about 20. Pretty solid but still sweet. Trying to get Blackberry Sec; I hears it's much drier.

apparently this years statement reserve is rar due to the cherry crop being all jacked up which means no reserve next year or something...the dude who hooked me up with that trade has a bottle for me on the next trade...also the center bottle in my mead picture is "duck duck goose" - the story behind is cool:

B. Nektar made a coffee mead, and began aging it in a Heaven Hill barrel. After 6 months the barrel sprung a leak. October 2012, B. Nektar co-founder Brad drove to Chicago to meet with the head of Goose Island’s barrel program. He returned (on the roof of his car) with a used bobs barrel. Then aged the coffee mead in this barrel. BCBS barrel still had roughly 10 gallons of BCBS in it still which they blended with their coffee mead. 500 bottles only

^uncredited post edited for content

also...fffuuuuuuu 3rd week is too late for me...unless you can be there the 14-15 weekend...thats the last weekend of break for me
    Last edited by swingracex; 01-22-2015 at 09:30 PM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ i can still meet up earlier if u come out
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meanwhile, back at the hop ranch; Tonto disguised himself as a Pool table, the lone ranger not knowing shot his balls all over him

It arrived safe, what do you think?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fukking A ... swing is killin it

brb only guy in this thread that can't land side project.
    fml
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice balding reflection ****git
    26 years old, bald by choice haha

fml
    I haven't yet either, don't worry

Got some Tired Hands goods lined up, including the HandFarm release this Sunday, can't wait to try them out.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My friend is currently trying to get Chelsea Potts (if you're an IG ****) to hand over some of hers as she has "multiples" of it, fuzzy, and fencerow.
    Met her yesterday for some Nelson

Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    apparently this years statement reserve is rar due to the cherry crop being all jacked up which means no reserve next year or something...the dude who hooked me up with that trade has a bottle for me on the next trade...also the center bottle in my mead picture is "duck duck goose" - the story behind is cool:

B. Nektar made a coffee mead, and began aging it in a Heaven Hill barrel. After 6 months the barrel sprung a leak. October 2012, B. Nektar co-founder Brad drove to Chicago to meet with the head of Goose Island’s barrel program. He returned (on the roof of his car) with a used bobs barrel. Then aged the coffee mead in this barrel. BCBS barrel still had roughly 10 gallons of BCBS in it still which they blended with their coffee mead. 500 bottles only
    Damn. There's a meadery in Ohio that makes a coffee mead that I wanna try badly, called Brothers Drake... the problem is it's $30ish a bottle. Investment too steep for an experiment.

fml
    I would be there with you if it wasn't for my friend there who's like Cydebreh. Trades me his SP $4$ but I send him probably 2x $4$ and bitches at me for "sending too much". I'm like dude, if you only knew...

Originally Posted by kr1s View Post
    Met her yesterday for some Nelson
    Tell her to fukking email me back. I NEED DEMZ BAVSS and Fuzzy yo

kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Tell her to fukking email me back. I NEED DEMZ BAVSS and Fuzzy yo
    She's a cool chick, sick, sick CA beer haul

Originally Posted by kr1s View Post
    She's a cool chick, sick, sick CA beer haul
    Ya that shyt was insane. IDK how she had the cash and she MUST have beer hookupsz somehow to pull all dat shyt.

Wommin won't email me back after I said I wasn't interest in dem dumb FSW sours

Didn't see this coming, but it makes sense that the once 2nd shyttiest large-ish brewery in PNW not owned by inbev but now the shyttiest independent brewer in PNW is also being bought by budbev.

http://allaboutbeer.com/news/anheuse...ysian-brewing/

CAN YOU SMELLLELELELELLLELL

WHAT INBEV IS COOKING

(bourbon KUNTry space dust)

Didn't see this coming, but it makes sense that the once 2nd shyttiest large-ish brewery in PNW not owned by inbev but now the shyttiest independent brewer in PNW is also being bought by budbev.

http://allaboutbeer.com/news/anheuse...ysian-brewing/

CAN YOU SMELLLELELELELLLELL

WHAT INBEV IS COOKING

(bourbon KUNTry space dust)
    lol

lol

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Boagrius View Post
    Heading to Westbrook tomorrow brosephs. I am excite.
    I'm gonna be passing briefly through South Carolina (Greenville) in April for a wedding. Gonna stop at a Total Wine or w/e big liquor store they have, place where the wedding is a dry county. I hope to pick up some Westbrook brews along with some other goodies I can't find down in South Florida.

Funky Buddha put out some more info on Last Snow bottle release. They are selling it at the brewery same day that it hits local distribution, February 4th (instead of the 3rd). 2 bottle limit at the brewery, $10 plus tax. I'm guessing Total Wine will put a 1 or 2 bottle limit on it as well.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meh never like elysian anyway.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    I'm gonna be passing briefly through South Carolina (Greenville) in April for a wedding. Gonna stop at a Total Wine or w/e big liquor store they have, place where the wedding is a dry county. I hope to pick up some Westbrook brews along with some other goodies I can't find down in South Florida.

Funky Buddha put out some more info on Last Snow bottle release. They are selling it at the brewery same day that it hits local distribution, February 4th (instead of the 3rd). 2 bottle limit at the brewery, $10 plus tax. I'm guessing Total Wine will put a 1 or 2 bottle limit on it as well.
    I hope they don't limit, if they do i might as well go to the brewery since i'm sure they will have a good tap list on the same day
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Meh never like elysian anyway.
    Fresh Space Dust and Split Shot are both pretty good to great.

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    I hope they don't limit, if they do i might as well go to the brewery since i'm sure they will have a good tap list on the same day
    My miami dude told me that he could get me at least three so IDK if he has mules for days or just has the hookup or knows there's a 3+ bottle limit...

Fresh Space Dust and Split Shot are both pretty good to great.

My miami dude told me that he could get me at least three so IDK if he has mules for days or just has the hookup or knows there's a 3+ bottle limit...
    I'm guessing the tap room is doing the bottle limit, i doubt total wine would. If they do i can just go to their other distro which is 2 blocks away
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For starters this evening...

Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.