Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm here to clap muslimah cheeks.

CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Right, the world's most violent, demonic and mentally enslaving religion that spreads terror, death and hatred on a daily basis. What would any sane individual wish?

islam and irrational evil are synonymous, and it will inevitably cease to exist. It's just too bad it's not quite gonna happen in our life time. Meanwhile us innocent "infidels" and muslims themselves - who are really only muslims because their uneducated parents brainwashed them with islam from birth - suffer, die in the name of something that is blatantly made up.

So what I ultimately want is ubiquitous freedom and peace. Physically and mentally.

CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    You asked for an answer....this is his.....Muslims are killing innocent people, in other countries, on the battle field, now in the public streets and work places. TBH I wish the same thing. How is this hate.....and before you say other people kill too, they do not do it and then say they did in the name of ISLAM....these Muslims do, and then go on to say that is their charter. Why would anyone like this? Why ask a dumb question, this behavior is disturbing and it frightens people...that is why.

And as far as Christmas, why anyone gets wrapped around the axel about this is beyond stupid, but yes Muslims take offense to it and complain to the schools (my daughter is a teacher)....freakin why, just don't participate, but no it has to be changed....why, hell Muslims have complained about restaurants serving bacon...WHY....don't eat it, or go to another establishment that does not serve, but why demand others do as you do......its crap.

People are espousing their hatred of Muslims because your rules seem to be interpreted in any form or fashion by the most evil of people and there is no clear demarcation of ones that interpret it properly and ones that don't and no one says that is wrong, just that they sympathize with the ideology but deplore the violence...that is counterintuitive. No one can even define the "correct" interpretation....how convenient, that way no one can tell who has made a promise to end all non- "whatever" Muslims....so then how do you protect yourself and yours.

Why because the behavior is frightening......and no one seems to be able to pin point what is "dangerous" and what is not.

And one more thing for those radicals that are so proud to murder in the name of what ever they think Islam is, why the masks? Because they don't want to be tracked down like dogs and ended themselves. Fear is what is driving this reaction...but you know that, so why ask. Why not ask how best to stop it.....that would be a better question.
    Another great post that will be ignored by muslims here as usual. It's already beyond cynical they are even asking the question in the first place while there are 14 innocent bodies lying in Paris as we speak. And according to their religion, those murderers, were right to do so, all in the name of islam of course.

idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I make anti-islamic posts to help spread the feeling that it's ok to dislike islam and want it minimized in your country. People were raised to think that they're racist bigots for having these kinds of opinions. The more of us who rant online - the more people will think "hey, i'm really not alone on this".

I think it's fair to compare Muslims with pitbulls, most are fine but society would be safer without them. I don't hate dogs, I just don't like dogs that have a greater tendency to become extremely dangerous and maul other dogs and sometimes kill people. Therefore, the 90+% of pit bulls who never attack a person or maul another dog are of no interest to me. I don't want any of them around. Muslims need to realize the 'we're mostly peaceful' argument is wearing thin.
    Last edited by idontknowbro; 01-08-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Muslims kill people for religious reasons in a fan greater amount than any other imaginary friend group, in this day and age.

That's clearly a problem. Its the only religion that does not want to fit in with the civilized world.

Either work with us, or go be religious over there, as it were.

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I want to see the Muslim community disavow violence against non-believers, and disavow the jizya.

Violence and extortion in the name of Allah will always be the dealbreaker for everything with the rest of the world... it's not the rest of the world that sees so different. Most major religions preach non-violent, peace along with selflessness... Islam also has the selflessness piece.. but it also has properly translated words ordering the torture of non-believers (ripping out fingernails and beheadings). This is why scum kill under the flag of Islam--it's legitimately in the Quran.

That said, the Bible also has bad intention towards non-believers.... but it calls for one to turn away from the non-believers-------------Not murder them.

If only for a year we could have true news... not financially-motivated-bias news... then I think Muslims would realize their Muslim-American counterparts have not sacrificed their faith, but that they have taken their faith to a place of FAR GREATER PEACE, which allows them to better serve and understand Allah. I think doing this would also show Americans how very mixed the M.E is... well at least much more than what we're shown on tv.

I want peace above all.. but I will never pretend some believers haven't come to America with ill-intention. Those must perish. The more Muslims that reject the extremists of the M.E..... the faster peace will be found.
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you really do not want true answers, only the soft soap peddling ones. And you have it seriously wrong, if you think what you read is me being angry you are sorely mistaken.

Yes you misunderstood me with a purpose....so you can be what you are trying to claim so vehemently that you are not.

No I don't want Muslims dead anywhere, I want the Muslims that are doing the bad deeds stopped, so tell me there slick, how does one do that, I am all ears? Why are you more concerned about how people are reacting to this violence in the name of Islam instead of looking for ways to end it.

And I am telling you stop trying to make others acquiesce to your religious practices as Muslims and live an let live and others wont find you so damn annoying.

Any other stupid questions?
    I can't understand your posts properly when you type angrily. So, you hope that your anti-Islamic posts will help to stop extremists from committing crimes?
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's a microcosm of the problem Islam faces.

Holiest city to Catholics - Vatican
    Holiest city to Jews - Jerusalem
    Holiest city to Muslims - Mecca

It casts a little air of conceitedness to say that non-Muslims can't enter Mecca, don't you think? That's a little standoffish, isn't it? Especially when you consider Jerusalem and the Vatican don't have these restrictions...

You are probably going to say, "but those Saudis are kafir, they don't represent Islam!" (Even though they have the keys to Islam's holiest city...)

So, let's look at Jerusalem. Holy city to Jews, Christians and Muslims. And let's look at the holiest sites for these religions, inside the Holy City, shall we....

Holiest site for Christians - Church of Holy Sepulcher
    Holiest site for Jews - Western Wall
    Holiest site for Muslims - Al Aqsa mosque...

So you would think a warm, inviting, hospitable people, would open their doors to fellow pilgrims of the book, on their own personal spiritual quest, wouldn't you?

But here again us infidels are riding the back of the bus....Al-Aqsa mosque is closed to non-Muslims.

I think a better question to you is, how can you not see that the culture associated with Islam reeks of intolerance, supremacy, segregation, and confrontation?

Forget about the minority of extremists who 'misinterpret' the verses someone wrote 1500 years ago, and who blow up Jewish schoolchildren - because their Jewish, or decapitate Christian toddlers - because their Christian, while saying 'Allah Akbar'....

Forget about the minute percentage of Muslims who want to install Sharia law in Manchester England.....

Im looking at the most religious Muslims who guard the holiest sites in Islam... I'm looking at the millions of Muslims who visit these sites yearly from all over the world... I'm looking at the hundreds of millions of Muslims who look towards and bow to these sites every day. These Muslims, willful or ignorant, are guilty of allowing Islam to be represented as a xenophobic, confrontational, intolerant and supremacist Religion, because they are complicit and negligent of personifying this reputation.

That's the problem at the core.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    I can't understand your posts properly when you type angrily. So, you hope that your anti-Islamic posts will help to stop extremists from committing crimes?
    The goal is obviously to keep people from taking the advice of invisible people.

Invisible people cannot be trusted.

Since they are invisible...you would never know if another one stepped in place and inserted false instructions.

What do you think the goal of Muslim extremists is?

What is the goal of Muslims in general?

What are the differences, and by analyzing these differences can we better understand how to deal with both extremists and Muslims in general?

This is a great thread idea actually. Disambiguation. Clarification. Understanding.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It has to start in 2 ways. Immigration reform and calculated monitoring.

First one of immigration, put a hold on all immigration from the ME would be ideal, but if you want to go less from that, immigrants need to be educated and bring value to the country. No war torn areas or areas with terrorist activity. Have a multination database of suspected terrorist names and areas.

Calculated monitoring would be to send undercover agents to random mosques, muslim owned businesses, and Islamic neighborhoods, along with monitoring communications with heavy emphasis on Islamic key words and known Internet communication points for terrorists.
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates

cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dogmatism is widespread in Islam it would seem. that needs to be done away with for the critics to go away. only way for that to be done is for individual muslims to learn how to actually commune with God

the anti-islam posters are just as ignorant as the muslim dogmatist, so they hate something they don't even have a proper understanding of

ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So much ignorance... so much hate...
    To what end?
    What do you hope to happen?
    What is the ideal realistic outcome that you have in mind?
    Other than venting, ranting and openly demonstrating your hatred for and ignorance of Islam, what do you actually hope to accomplish?
    What a completely moronic series of question to ask given the current situation with the extremist muslims. There are about 1.5 or so Billion muslims in this world 30-40% according to most intelligence agencies have ties to or condone violence and terror. How do you expect the population to react when muslims migrate to different cultures that are democracies and when the people of that country exercise their free speech get murdered?

Do you expect people to be happy posters? The majority of good muslims don't stand up to condemn the extremists they need to make more noise to be heard, they are silent because they are cowards. Forget the political correctness, the modern world is changing and more and more people all over the world are ANGRY with the extremist muslims and they WILL voice it, while the majority "good" muslims remain silent.

FACT: The muslim religion breeds more violence and terror than any other religion in the world, that is a FACT. You can go ahead and deny it or play word games or what not, it doesn't change anything. I don't have problems with muslim people what i have problems is with cocky self entitled violent muslims who migrate to other countries and murder people for fuqqin satire. If you don't like democracy get the FUQ out.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CynicalAtheist View Post
    Right, the world's most violent, demonic and mentally enslaving religion that spreads terror, death and hatred on a daily basis. What would any sane individual wish?

islam and irrational evil are synonymous, and it will inevitably cease to exist. It's just too bad it's not quite gonna happen in our life time. Meanwhile us innocent "infidels" and muslims themselves - who are really only muslims because their uneducated parents brainwashed them with islam from birth - suffer, die in the name of something that is blatantly made up.

So what I ultimately want is ubiquitous freedom and peace. Physically and mentally.
    So, your ultimate hope is the elimination of Islam? And do you find your angry posts instrumental to your goal?
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemygf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure how to embed a video, but here's a link to a pat condell video explaining all of my thoughts on the subject
    http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dj...bDn_kOHSGxEMcw

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, your ultimate hope is the elimination of Islam? And do you find your angry posts instrumental to your goal?

What are the differences, and by analyzing these differences can we better understand how to deal with both extremists and Muslims in general?

This is a great thread idea actually. Disambiguation. Clarification. Understanding.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Thank you all for answering my questions. Your answers provide valuable context to your other Islam-related posts.

I always appreciate context.

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To rid the west of the biggest and most barbaric evil on this planet. If there was a March within 200 miles of me I would make me and all the people I knew would go

Thank you all for answering my questions. Your answers provide valuable context to your other Islam-related posts.

I always appreciate context.
    Are you here to basically eliminate the remaining faith anybody has in Islam?

EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    To what end?
    Other than venting, ranting and openly demonstrating your hatred for and ignorance of Islam, what do you actually hope to accomplish?
    There is no end to this. This will go on for as long as there will be retards believing in retarded things and causing real world retarded issues due to those beliefs.

I am hopeful that there will be an Islamic Reformation. I believe that we are supposed to make the world inhospitable for the bad interpretations of the Islamic faith. Here is the thing: There is no reason for the Islamic world's bad ideas to change unless we make the environment such that they either have to adapt or die out. Its just that currently, Hindus aren't going into western beef farms and shooting people there in the name of Hinduism. Hindus aren't demanding that we let them establish Hindu courts in the west etc. Islam just happens to be the incidental target for criticism in this day and age.

While I do agree that some people might say negative things about Islam/Muslims simply because they are bigots, I don't like the way you put your final question. You are making it sound like nobody has any legitimate concerns with the contents of the Islamic literature or the teachings! That just makes you seem like those bigots who are simply biased against Muslims and that's it.

I am all for Islamic Reformation and I hope the good guys will prevail.

Originally Posted by MSKFAHIM View Post
    There is no end to this. This will go on for as long as there will be retards believing in retarded things and causing real world retarded issues due to those beliefs.
    You are probably right.

I am hopeful that there will be an Islamic Reformation.
    I don't believe there could be.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    To what end?
    Look at the way you even start your thread, condemning people as if they have no right whatsoever to fear or feel anger towards muslims. As if they are the most peace loving gentle people in the world, you have to to be mad. Your self adoring cerebral supremacy is so transparent, complete lack of empathy or perspective for anyone not in your "infallible" and "righteous" peaceful religion.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My hope would be that you would not see my posts were not anti-Islamic but anti-Islamic extremist. But then you know that and are being purposely obtuse, so help me out here and tell me why this is difficult for you? Am I angry at their actions and your inability to see the anger is proper, yes.....I ask you why?

Does it make you happy to call me anti-Islamic when I have answered your question honestly as to why the hate....when the answer is fear. Does it make you happy to avoid any useful exchange and come to a meeting of the minds as reasonable people should? Are you an unreasonable person, because you are behaving the part.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Opie can you answer my questions? Or are you still giving Zionists the silent treatment.

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Here's a microcosm of the problem Islam faces.

Holiest city to Catholics - Vatican
    Holiest city to Jews - Jerusalem
    Holiest city to Muslims - Mecca

It casts a little air of conceitedness to say that non-Muslims can't enter Mecca, don't you think? That's a little standoffish, isn't it? Especially when you consider Jerusalem and the Vatican don't have these restrictions...

You are probably going to say, "but those Saudis are kafir, they don't represent Islam!" (Even though they have the keys to Islam's holiest city...)

So, let's look at Jerusalem. Holy city to Jews, Christians and Muslims. And let's look at the holiest sites for these religions, inside the Holy City, shall we....

Holiest site for Christians - Church of Holy Sepulcher
    Holiest site for Jews - Western Wall
    Holiest site for Muslims - Al Aqsa mosque...

So you would think a warm, inviting, hospitable people, would open their doors to fellow pilgrims of the book, on their own personal spiritual quest, wouldn't you?

But here again us infidels are riding the back of the bus....Al-Aqsa mosque is closed to non-Muslims.

I think a better question to you is, how can you not see that the culture associated with Islam reeks of intolerance, supremacy, segregation, and confrontation?

Forget about the minority of extremists who 'misinterpret' the verses someone wrote 1500 years ago, and who blow up Jewish schoolchildren - because their Jewish, or decapitate Christian toddlers - because their Christian, while saying 'Allah Akbar'....

Forget about the minute percentage of Muslims who want to install Sharia law in Manchester England.....

Im looking at the most religious Muslims who guard the holiest sites in Islam... I'm looking at the millions of Muslims who visit these sites yearly from all over the world... I'm looking at the hundreds of millions of Muslims who look towards and bow to these sites every day. These Muslims, willful or ignorant, are guilty of allowing Islam to be represented as a xenophobic, confrontational, intolerant and supremacist Religion, because they are complicit and negligent of personifying this reputation.

That's the problem at the core.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being 1/3 Muslim, the religion needs to adapt to current times or perish. Not the other way around.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

While I do agree that some people might say negative things about Islam/Muslims simply because they are bigots, I don't like the way you put your final question. You are making it sound like nobody has any legitimate concerns with the contents of the Islamic literature or the teachings! That just makes you seem like those bigots who are simply biased against Muslims and that's it.

I am all for Islamic Reformation and I hope the good guys will prevail.
    Reformation, in the scale that you desire, will take decades, if not centuries.
    I look forward to a reformation in Muslim cultures and mentality, too. However, to try to achieve this goal via violence, ridicule and bigotry will only be counter-productive.

Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Being 1/3 Muslim, the religion needs to adapt to current times or perish. Not the other way around.
    I had no idea you're 1/3 Muslim.
    Salamu Alaikom Brother.

I keed. I know you hate Muslims.

My hope would be that you would not see my posts were not anti-Islamic but anti-Islamic extremist. But then you know that and are being purposely obtuse, so help me out here and tell me why this is difficult for you? Am I angry at their actions and your inability to see the anger is proper, yes.....I ask you why?

Does it make you happy to call me anti-Islamic when I have answered your question honestly as to why the hate....when the answer is fear. Does it make you happy to avoid any useful exchange and come to a meeting of the minds as reasonable people should? Are you an unreasonable person, because you are behaving the part.
    Look. I hate the extremists, too. I am angry, too.
    The difference is that when I express these feelings, they're often dismissed for a variety of reasons.
    People only see what they believe.

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reformation, in the scale that you desire, will take decades, if not centuries.
    I am sure it will take time. Better late than never! The more time passes, the more progress will be made and the better the world will be.

I look forward to a reformation in Muslim cultures and mentality, too. However, to try to achieve this goal via violence, ridicule and bigotry will only be counter-productive.
    - I wasn't talking about any unnecessary violence. Yeah, may be we need to be violent while dealing with actual militant Islamists. However, the vast majority of the problems with the cultures in Islamic nations can be dealt with the infiltration of better ideas and ideals alone.

- I don't know if we can get rid of the bigotry. The bigots will always be there and they feed off of the problems coming out of Islam. The more Islam reforms for the betterment, the less these bigots will have to talk about.

- I do not agree that ridiculing will always be counter-productive. This does not mean that I think that ridiculing is appropriate in all contexts. I think that there is value in ridiculing insanity and dangerous ideas.

Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will just leave this here.

I am sure it will take time. Better late than never! The more time passes, the more progress will be made and the better the world will be.

- I wasn't talking about any unnecessary violence. Yeah, may be we need to be violent while dealing with actual militant Islamists. However, the vast majority of the problems with the cultures in Islamic nations can be dealt with the infiltration of better ideas and ideals alone.

- I don't know if we can get rid of the bigotry. The bigots will always be there and they feed off of the problems coming out of Islam. The more Islam reforms for the betterment, the less these bigots will have to talk about.

- I do not agree that ridiculing will always be counter-productive. This does not mean that I think that ridiculing is appropriate in all contexts. I think that there is value in ridiculing insanity and dangerous ideas.
    This is a good post.
    I agree with almost all of it.