FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1.5" Pump on Biceps - Good Sign for Muscle Memory?

Went to the gym today for the first time in roughly a year. I measured my arms before and after going to the gym, they were 1.5 inches bigger on pump than before pumped. I don't know what size pump you guys get but it's normally only 0.3" - 0.5" for me back when I was training properly.

Do you guys think this is a good sign that I'll gain back my size quicker?

Anyone had any experience with 'muscle memory'?

and egg whites (nohomo) IReallyLoveOats's Avatar
    IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had experience with "muscle memory" i.e. atrophy and then regaining previously maintained muscle mass in a relatively short time.

There was a period in college I studied all night, never lifted due to time constraints, didn't eat like I should have, was constantly running around stressed class-to-class. I lost a bunch of weight, which as a skinny ectomorph is really really bad.

But afterwards I got back into it, eat a ton and regained it over the course of a few months. Realize it's not a couple week process, it'll take months..if you work hard, eat like crazy, etc.
    Snapchat: Consultant1234

Positive crew checking in <3
    we all gon make it! <3

NPC Physique competitor that has poverty 4pk ab genetics lol

Latinas or GTFO crew

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FFX View Post
    Went to the gym today for the first time in roughly a year. I measured my arms before and after going to the gym, they were 1.5 inches bigger on pump than before pumped. I don't know what size pump you guys get but it's normally only 0.3" - 0.5" for me back when I was training properly.

Do you guys think this is a good sign that I'll gain back my size quicker?

Anyone had any experience with 'muscle memory'?
    That's a very good pump indeed, I've never managed any more than .75 inch pump on my arms.
    As for muscle memory, I was ill back in the Summer and lost a lot of weight and my arms down to 15.5 (hated it!) but I'm all sorted out now and after about 5 months almost back to were I was. I probably would have got back faster if I was younger.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IReallyLoveOats View Post
    I've had experience with "muscle memory" i.e. atrophy and then regaining previously maintained muscle mass in a relatively short time.

There was a period in college I studied all night, never lifted due to time constraints, didn't eat like I should have, was constantly running around stressed class-to-class. I lost a bunch of weight, which as a skinny ectomorph is really really bad.

But afterwards I got back into it, eat a ton and regained it over the course of a few months. Realize it's not a couple week process, it'll take months..if you work hard, eat like crazy, etc.

That's the exact same situation I'm in bro!!! Like legit, lost so much mass from not eating and not sleeping man. But university eased up a bit now and trying to come back hard. Hopefully I can regain it back in a few months too, would be legit mind blowing if I could though. I need to add 4 inches onto my biceps and a little bit over 10kg of pure muscle to put on to get back to where I was though.

Originally Posted by clive View Post
    That's a very good pump indeed, I've never managed any more than .75 inch pump on my arms.
    As for muscle memory, I was ill back in the Summer and lost a lot of weight and my arms down to 15.5 (hated it!) but I'm all sorted out now and after about 5 months almost back to were I was. I probably would have got back faster if I was younger.

Awesome, good to see it isn't a normal pump so hopefully I can take it as a good sign.

How big are your arms now Clive? Like 17.5 inches or something aren't they?

Mine were 18" (in Avi, flexed obviously, they don't look as big proportionally as yours though because I'm taller), went down to 14.5" after a year of not training and poor eating and sleeping etc. Then immediately after my first arm workout yesterday they swelled up to 16". Was mind blowing seeing them in the mirror since I literally could notice the arm size immediately after working out, that's why I measured them again. Like you can't gain 1.5 inches on your arm in a 1.5 hour workout and not notice it.

If I could go from 14.5 inch arms back to at least 17 inches in a decent time frame then I'd be more than happy.

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    After i became afflicted with Costo-Chondritis,back in February of 2018,i basically had to stop doing any resistance exercise from my left side. My left arm eventually became severely emaciated,and i did'nt even want to measure it. I stopped going in the gym,and stopped lifting anything with my left arm. The reason was the horrifying ordeal that i somehow endured between February 2018-August 2018,basically a non-stop barrage of terrifying chest-pain incidents. Note,i Do have Pectus Excavatum,and i blame alot of the Costo affliction on this(Birth Defect Condition).

But anyway,Zooming ahead to Brighter days,I DID Eventually start working my left side,Little by little by little,baby steps basically you could say,and it took Massive amounts of patience on my part being that i'm Not Naturally a particularly patient individual. But yeah,eventually Eventually,i've finally returned to being able to do seated curls with my left arm,using a whopping 25 lbs,yes that's sarcasm on my part obviously,but 25 lbs it is,and apparently,25 lbs is all it takes,provided the intensity and volume is there,cause,my left arm bicep has grown like i've never seen before. More dramatically than even when i joined the gym at 21 back in 1992. Yeah,the other exercises that i do for my left arm is resistance bands,and dumbbell overhead presses. Nothing that involves chest muscles,i'm still playing it Very Safely.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*