Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Russia and Western Europe are two very different entities. The threat of demographic decline is generally overblown. Western Europe is very densely populated, the Netherlands, for example, has a greater population density than India. Even if the population in these countries declines a little, in the absence of immigration, this will not lead to the death of European culture.

I think your point about totalitarianism however, is spot on.

What exactly is the right wing trying to preserve? The openness, freedom, and tolerance of European culture? If so, then I support them in their quest to limit immigration.

If their plan, on the other hand, is to crack down on freedom and essentially create a European Caliphate, complete with the killing of people with alternative religions, sexualities, and life choices, then what is the difference between them and the jihadists in Syria except skin color?

The National Front in France, for instance, is determined to protect the secular nature of affairs in France. That doesn't sound like a theocracy where homosexuals are stoned and people with alternative lifestyles are killed off en masse. Only time will tell if they live up to their promise.

"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first."
    - Charles De Gaulle
    The History of the EU is one of Leftist Totalitarianism, how can the right do any worse is the question.
    Current Maxes 6/10/2015 and End of year Goals

Bench 260/300 *RTS CREW*
    Squat 345/405 *Bombed First Meet Crew*
    Dead 440/500

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    Although it is incorrect, in the United States it is taught that everything from Iran to Morocco is "the middle east." In the media, any Muslim country in central Asia is referred to the middle east. I don't agree with it, but for sometimes even people who know the truth on it will say it that way too because that's just how people here understand it as. I personally try to say "middle east and North Africa" since North Africa sure as hell isn't in the middle east. I don't recall ever singling out Pakistan.
    i actually wasn't addressing you, i was just building on what you said. This is not up for debate. Pakistan is not in the middle east. Even Afghanistan isn't and it's west of Pakistan. If that's what's taught in American schools and mentioned in the media (you sure?!) It just prives my point. That general area has a name, it's called the Indian Subcontinent.

The thing is, when you talk about reducing the immigration rate or even limiting it only to skilled workers, you're going to be called a xenophobic bigot anyway. So most people don't care about how they're going to market or package that position in the first place.
    You can't deny that there isn't a strong correlation between being anti-immigration and racism. But, correlation doesn't imply causation so of course there are non racist anti-immigration folk. You can't not care how you're seen when you're discussing the topic. We don't live in medieval times, you can't just pick people up and throw them out. This needs to be approached sans ego and with maturity.

The Saudis that you speak of usually come to the west in few numbers and for a limited amount of time so they can go shopping. But when you hear about Sweden shipping in thousands of ****lis who don't know the language, have no transferable skills, have no work ethic, and just want to live off of social programs (which many specifically go to Scandinavian countries for), then there's a problem.
    you'd be surprised at the number of saudis who move abroad to study. I'll see if i can find the number, but the number threw me off.

The point about the Moroccans and ****lis is that you need to avoid making blanket statements. Saying it's a muslim problem is lazy. Being anti-muslim immigration is xenophobic. Setting standards for example based on needs/wants is how this should be done. That way you can avoid the riff raff and trouble makers and not be racist. Successful people integrate well. If i can avoid being xenophobic as an atheist anyone can.

I don't want to immigrate to the west, but if i did, do you think the process should be hindered because some idiot from another continent that you let in was riff raff? That would be silly, and with that same logic i've hired non-poverty Europeans. Keep in mind that you're not allowed to stay in ***** without a job, so if i fire them, they're out. Kahoona the immigration officer.

LOL @ beer, this isn't Belgium, *******. Do you even bourbon?
    Glenfiddich single malt 18 years after work crew
    Glenfiddich > bourbon brah

But yeah i just came back from Prague (and Amsterdam) where i had quite a bit of beer. I enjoy beer socially from time to time
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheFassbender View Post
    There are millions of ethnic Russians living in former Soviet states. I don't have modern figures but until 2003 most Migrants to Russia were ethnic Russians

You're ten years in the past

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadom...an-demography/

Russia's fertility rate is 1.71 in 2013 and rising. Probably 1.75-1.8 in 2014.

Inb4 this must be Muslims: In 2011 the fertility rate in heavily European areas was only 3% lower than that of Russia as a whole. Since then the Russian fertility rate has risen 10% while the North Caucasian fertility rate has dropped and the Chechen fertility rate has plummeted about 15%.
    Whatever.
    145 mln of Russians in USSR 1989 and 120 mln in ex-USSR now.
    2020 censuses will only show even less Russians.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Andriyko View Post
    Whatever.
    145 mln of Russians in USSR 1989 and 120 mln in ex-USSR now.
    2020 censuses will only show even less Russians.
    Let's not go down this road. Every European thread seems to be derailed into an anti-Putin thread of late. Keep things on topic.

Edit: Already deleted two more of the usual Putin bickering posts.
    Last edited by ZenBowman; 12-29-2014 at 09:18 AM.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andriyko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why you deleted videos about Russian neonazis, that Ive posted?

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Andriyko View Post
    Why you deleted videos about Russian neonazis, that Ive posted?
    See the warning above.

You guys have been derailing any and all threads about Europe into a Putin bashing thread. There are already threads dedicated to Russian imperialism, try not to derail every thread.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In that case I would not call them far-right. Even non-Europeans like myself, who have studied history, understand the importance of Europe and what it has brought to the world. We would not want to see it destroyed and replaced by a theocracy, that would be a tragedy. I believe most cultures should be preserved, and that reform should happen, but from within, not through mass population replacement, which is a recipe for cultural destruction rather than reform.

Even Churchill said some pretty un-PC things, that was the general thinking back then and I'm not going to be angry about it. Their overall message is spot-on about what makes Europe great.

The British colonized my country, and yet it is impossible not to be an Anglophile when you see what they've given to the world.
    European Nationalism =/= theocracy. I can't think of one nationalist regime that wanted theocracy, most were secular. The only religious nationalists I recall at any time in the last 150 years were Francisco Franco and Antonio Salazar and that's only because Catholicism played a major role in Spain and Portugal's social order, but even they didn't want a theocracy.

Now far right in the American sense of the term might involve religion, but even that is debatable since America has never had a true nationalist uprising to begin with.

Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    i actually wasn't addressing you, i was just building on what you said. This is not up for debate. Pakistan is not in the middle east. Even Afghanistan isn't and it's west of Pakistan. If that's what's taught in American schools and mentioned in the media (you sure?!) It just prives my point. That general area has a name, it's called the Indian Subcontinent.
    In the US, South America and North America are considered two separate continents, even though in Europe and the rest of the world, "America" is just one of the 5 continents. There are various political maps out there that divvy up the world's map in 50 different configurations, people like to have their own names for things.

You can't deny that there isn't a strong correlation between being anti-immigration and racism. But, correlation doesn't imply causation so of course there are non racist anti-immigration folk. You can't not care how you're seen when you're discussing the topic. We don't live in medieval times, you can't just pick people up and throw them out. This needs to be approached sans ego and with maturity.
    It sounds very brute and primitive but sometimes the alternative is far worse. And that's not driven by racism, purges and deportations have been intraracial more often than interracial. In the United States, you have a wide variety of groups that for the most part get along. There's a noticable Indian and southeast Asian presence, particularly on the west coast, yet I do not hear them asking for their own xxxx state as I hear some Muslims ask for in Northern European countries. I do not see them commit hard crime at a rate 10 or 20 times the rate of the majority white population. Clearly there is a clash of cultures here that can't be overcome without someone losing.

you'd be surprised at the number of saudis who move abroad to study. I'll see if i can find the number, but the number threw me off.

The point about the Moroccans and ****lis is that you need to avoid making blanket statements. Saying it's a muslim problem is lazy. Being anti-muslim immigration is xenophobic. Setting standards for example based on needs/wants is how this should be done. That way you can avoid the riff raff and trouble makers and not be racist. Successful people integrate well. If i can avoid being xenophobic as an atheist anyone can.

I don't want to immigrate to the west, but if i did, do you think the process should be hindered because some idiot from another continent that you let in was riff raff? That would be silly, and with that same logic i've hired non-poverty Europeans. Keep in mind that you're not allowed to stay in ***** without a job, so if i fire them, they're out. Kahoona the immigration officer.

Glenfiddich single malt 18 years after work crew
    Glenfiddich > bourbon brah

But yeah i just came back from Prague (and Amsterdam) where i had quite a bit of beer. I enjoy beer socially from time to time
    Yes, I've come across Saudis here who came for schooling, usually UPenn or one of the hard science schools we have here. They usually have plans to move to the UAE afterwards though and the ones that stay keep to themselves.

We can set universal standards, I agree with that. But let's say we set the standard of "you must be educated, have a job here prior to entering the country, a clean criminal record and a place to stay." You're already going to be disqualifying the vast majority of immigrants from the ME and North Africa to begin with. So what you are saying isn't much different from outright banning immigration from entire regions. It will effectively do the same thing.

Well, its not about Putin.
    I just wanted to show that the strongest European neo-nazi movements are in Russia, not in France, Ukraine, Hungary, or wherever OP is trying to say.
    Saying that members of volunteer batallions in Ukrainian conflict are using nazi symbols, some guys in Hungarian and Sweden politic parties have swastika tattoos... but ignoring the fact that neonazis in Russia organize into gangs and regularly are beating non-white people...
    Srsly?

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We can set universal standards, I agree with that. But let's say we set the standard of "you must be educated, have a job here prior to entering the country, a clean criminal record and a place to stay." You're already going to be disqualifying the vast majority of immigrants from the ME and North Africa to begin with. So what you are saying isn't much different from outright banning immigration from entire regions. It will effectively do the same thing.
    So disqualify them. You wouldn't be doing it on bigoted grounds, and whoever doesn't like that should go pound sand. You'd have a strong defence against any racist accusations. Otherwise you will always face even stronger opposition and reform will be harder

Btw, the criteria you mentioned is almost exactly what we have in place in *****. It's actually even stricter. Works well for us

Atheist Lebanese

Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Axman5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, it is not debatable. It is not in the Middle East. Pick up a map. The Pakistanis who have immigrated have nothing to do with Arabs. There are at best a few thousand Arabs who live in Pakistan, a country of 182 million, many of whom are there for work.

They are very connected to the Saudi government. The same government you are allied with and support. You cannot acknowledge the fact that you are allied with Saudi and then deny any involvement with Saudi terrorist hotbeds.

Thank you for proving my point. Pick up a map.

Probably. But we do know that the arms came from the US. And yes, the Wahhabis very well might be financing those arms through ISIS. Once again, your ally, and you cannot acknowledge the fact that you are allied with Saudi and then deny involvement with Saudi terrorism

I already stated where Pakistain was located specifically. I very clearly have picked up a map. There are more than a few thousand arabs there I can guarentee that and the closer you get to pakistans western and Northern borders the more arabs you get. Most pakistanis are south asian but there is no question that there are some racially arab peoples living there. Hell india itself has people of arab descent living there, it is a very diverse place itself.

LOL, I already stated I agree that I hate US foreign policy when it comes to the middle east as well. You did not counter my point that wealth and terrorism are not at all mutually exclusive.

Originally Posted by Axman5000 View Post
    I already stated where Pakistain was located specifically. I very clearly have picked up a map. There are more than a few thousand arabs there I can guarentee that and the closer you get to pakistans western and Northern borders the more arabs you get. Most pakistanis are south asian but there is no question that there are some racially arab peoples living there. Hell india itself has people of arab descent living there, it is a very diverse place itself.

LOL, I already stated I agree that I hate US foreign policy when it comes to the middle east as well. You did not counter my point that wealth and terrorism are not at all mutually exclusive.
    Please provide a source. Pakistan doesn't even share a border with any arab countries

Atheist Lebanese

EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuroMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In the U.K., the xenophobic, anti-EU U.K. Independence Party
    lol no.

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing really far right about wanting to preserve your cultural and national identity.
    No one in Europe asked for mass immigration or multiculturalism so why subdue them with it?

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In the US, South America and North America are considered two separate continents, even though in Europe and the rest of the world, "America" is just one of the 5 continents. There are various political maps out there that divvy up the world's map in 50 different configurations, people like to have their own names for things.
    No. Speak for yourself if you want, but the bit in bold is absolutely false. I don't know anyone above the age of 18 that isn't a moron who isn't aware of there being a north and south American continent. We are very much aware of them both existing.

SingDips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please provide a source. Pakistan doesn't even share a border with any arab countries
    Sweden biggest ethnic minorities are : 1) Iraqis, 2) Iranians 3)****lians 4) Syrians.

Majority of Sweden's immigrants are from the middle-east and that is a fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So disqualify them. You wouldn't be doing it on bigoted grounds, and whoever doesn't like that should go pound sand. You'd have a strong defence against any racist accusations. Otherwise you will always face even stronger opposition and reform will be harder

Btw, the criteria you mentioned is almost exactly what we have in place in *****. It's actually even stricter. Works well for us
    In an ideal world, that would happen. Unfortunately, in western countries, they either go in one direction (extreme liberalism) or the other (nationalism/fascism). Then there are the in between years when there's a medium but rarely does that last.

Originally Posted by TheAdz95 View Post
    Nothing really far right about wanting to preserve your cultural and national identity.
    No one in Europe asked for mass immigration or multiculturalism so why subdue them with it?
    They sure have had no problem voting for it for the last 40 years.

Originally Posted by TheJimmyRustler View Post
    No. Speak for yourself if you want, but the bit in bold is absolutely false. I don't know anyone above the age of 18 that isn't a moron who isn't aware of there being a north and south American continent. We are very much aware of them both existing.
    You live in the UK?

I've come across quite a few people who don't recognize two separate continents.

TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000)
    They sure have had no problem voting for it for the last 40 years.
    Nobody campaigns on mass immigration

A great example is "new labour"... hardly a mention of immigration in their manifesto, and in their years of rule they completely opened the floodgates.

A great example is "new labour"... hardly a mention of immigration in their manifesto, and in their years of rule they completely opened the floodgates.

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What he said.
    And also the legacy left behind by 1930's Germany. Any kind of resistance to mass immigration or multiculturalism brands you a racist, bigot, nazi.
    Let's not forget that the European Union was originally designed as a trading bloc between european countries NOT as a totalitarian entity based in Brussels.

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You live in the UK?

I've come across quite a few people who don't recognize two separate continents.
    Yup. Other than kids at school who just didn't know anything about anything I've not known anyone who's said that there's only one American continent. Grew up learning how there was a North and a South America, and so on. Tbh this is the first time I've ever heard anyone claim that anyone believes there to be only one.

"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first."
    - Charles De Gaulle
    Charles De Gaulle also said this:

It's a very good thing that there are yellow French people, black French people and brown French people. It's a sign that France is open to all races and that it has a universal vocation. But on condition they stay a minority. If not, France wouldn't be France anymore. After all, we are an European people from white race, Greek and Latin culture, and Christian religion. Try to mix oil and vinegar together. Shake the bottle. After a while, they get separated again. The Arabs are the Arabs, the French are the French. Do you believe that the French nation is able to integrate ten million Muslims who shall be twenty million tomorrow and forty million the day after? If we integrated them, if all the Arabs and Berbers were considered French, how could we prevent them from moving to our home country where the standard of living is so much higher? My village wouldn't be named Colombey-les-Deux-Églises (Colombey of the Two Churches) anymore, but Colombey-les-Deux-Mosquées (Colombey of the Two Mosques)

TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^The correct translation is "they stay a small minority" (Mais à condition qu’ils restent une petite minorité). Seems like a small difference but I think it is meaningful.

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Conquered and enslaved people don't want to be enslaved again"

So, the solution is to trade the tyranny of Russia for the tyranny of the EU.

To trade their former Soviet combloc status for gay parades, feminism, progeny and cultural self destruction via immigration.

To argue that becoming part of the EU is any more beneficial to Ukraine or any other former Soviet country than remaining in their current position simply shows that you don't give two phucks about those countries to begin with. In one thread you will talk down on the degeneracy of western Europe as it is today but in this thread and other threads, you want to see Ukraine and the countries surrounding Russia to become poisoned and destroyed by the degeneracy.

Also, NATO/US has previously conquered, occupied and enslaved far more countries than Russia has. Actually, the US alone has enslaved more Latin American countries just in the 20th century than Russia has in the previous 2 centuries combined. Stop pretending like Russia is the only source of evil in this world when you are speaking of it in the context of a Russia/NATO rivalry. The former Soviet countries are no better under the EU than they would be under the Soviet Union. Trading one set of masters for a different set still makes you a slave.
    immigration without assimilation of any kind is always terrible for the host country. while i haven't heard about it in the US.... in the UK so areas have become 'muslim blocks' where non-ethnic-muslims are berated and/or attacked.... just as is seen with gangs in poverty. The gangs are composed of natural-born citizens...

My point is that it is stupid to create a secondary issue... gangs, plus having to deal with religiously-violent immigrants.

Wana up the skilled-worked visas, go ahead... groups of skilled-workers... no matter their origin, are usually never violent.

The US MUST start acting like a business... a 'nice' business like Chicfila that helps people during disaster... we must keep safety nets for our natural born citizens.... everything else, we must tighten the belt on. Just Stop Spending FFS!!!!!!!!
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000)
    In that case I would not call them far-right. Even non-Europeans like myself, who have studied history, understand the importance of Europe and what it has brought to the world. We would not want to see it destroyed and replaced by a theocracy, that would be a tragedy. I believe most cultures should be preserved, and that reform should happen, but from within, not through mass population replacement, which is a recipe for cultural destruction rather than reform.

Even Churchill said some pretty un-PC things, that was the general thinking back then and I'm not going to be angry about it. Their overall message is spot-on about what makes Europe great.

The British colonized my country, and yet it is impossible not to be an Anglophile when you see what they've given to the world.
    With which country do you identify with?

Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mbala View Post
    With which country do you identify with?
    India.

Just went through his posts and I also found out he's a H1B1 temp immigrant (srs). He's not even american citizen.

mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Gereman View Post
    India.

Just went through his posts and I also found out he's a H1B1 temp immigrant (srs). He's not even american citizen.
    Link to post?

Edit: nvm, found it.

Intredasting. It explains a lot about his political opinions.

Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PS: American beer sucks
    You really know how to hit Americans below the belt. Perhaps you could recommend some fine Arab beers for us.

StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StupidMemeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Link to post?

I always thought he was east asian for some reason.

Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gereman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Link to post?

What strikes me is how he as an indian national want meddle in European affairs. An indian wants to decide what's best for Europe. Last time the opposite happened, it was considered colonialism and the British were kicked out of India.
    Last edited by Gereman; 12-29-2014 at 04:33 PM.

BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can post links too...

Just listen to those Ukrainians in the recording discuss the future of their new found democracy LOL
    And this arrogant twat is STILL the Assistant Secretary of State. She still has her high profile job. Amazing how something like this leaks, and literally, no one gives a shyt.

Listen to her,

- You need Biden?
    - Probably tomorrow for an "atta boy" to get the deets to stick. So Biden's willing.

As if anyone needed any more proof our politicians weren't anything other than puppets selling their souls to the highest bidder.

sick, sick world we live in.