Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Waist training/corset training, yay or nah? Anyone tried it?

So I bought a waist trainer about two weeks ago. I tried it on and immediately realized it was too big. So now I have to return it and get a smaller size. But I've been thinking about just returning and getting my money back. It was $140.
    I really want that perfect hourglass body though. I'm debating what I should do. Does waist training really help you get a smaller waist? Has anyone tried it? And at what cost? If I train hard and eat right do I really need a waist trainer? Would I just look good naturally?

Thanks everyone.

yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000) yogachic52 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fitnesslover95 View Post
    So I bought a waist trainer about two weeks ago. I tried it on and immediately realized it was too big. So now I have to return it and get a smaller size. But I've been thinking about just returning and getting my money back. It was $140.
    I really want that perfect hourglass body though. I'm debating what I should do. Does waist training really help you get a smaller waist? Has anyone tried it? And at what cost? If I train hard and eat right do I really need a waist trainer? Would I just look good naturally?

Thanks everyone.
    I wear a Squeem, but strictly for the back support when I have a long day of massage clients. I don't believe they do anything miraculous for your figure - if you want an hour glass shape, then lifting weights and developing muscles in shoulders, arms, glutes will help balance out the waist area. Wider shoulders (most women are very deficient in arms/shoulder muscles), smaller waist, curvier bum = hourglass figure. Go to the gym
    Being dragged into old age, kicking and screaming

What have I been up to?http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156339953

Follow me on IG@MsFit60

rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks everyone.
    $140??? wow you've got robed in the middle of the day lol If you train hard and eat clean you wont need it as much

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lord no, please. These things are terrible and don't do what they claim. And they can do more damage than anything else. Please don't do this.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EPolis13 View Post
    Lord no, please. These things are terrible and don't do what they claim. And they can do more damage than anything else. Please don't do this.
    ^ she is right, they don't really help. They can cause organ damage since they are literally squeezing your organs all together. Get your money back. Train hard. Eat clean
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitnesslover95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rutka View Post
    $140??? wow you've got robed in the middle of the day lol If you train hard and eat clean you wont need it as much
    Yeah I know. I spent my work money on it too, where I only make $9 per hour...Thinking about returning it. But to be fair it was two trainers, the main one, and the thermal one, which is used for working out. And I got access to their blog online with all these tips and recipes.

Originally Posted by WolfBeast View Post
    ^ she is right, they don't really help. They can cause organ damage since they are literally squeezing your organs all together. Get your money back. Train hard. Eat clean
    I'm pretty sure I read that even when you get to your desired waist shape, you still have to wear the trainer to maintain it. I'm not sure if I want to do that.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree with everyone who said they don't help.

Also curious how they'd possibly be comfortable. Thinking about my lever belt...which I un-lever between sets because it's not comfortable. I bet if I wore it all the time I'd lose weight though, because I'd never be able to eat...
    Olympus Labs

So guess what? The place I ordered the trainers from doesn't accept returns OR exchanges after 10 days. Wtf...I should have checked their return policy, but I felt like it wasn't very clear at all. Ugh...

rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So guess what? The place I ordered the trainers from doesn't accept returns OR exchanges after 10 days. Wtf...I should have checked their return policy, but I felt like it wasn't very clear at all. Ugh...
    check if that complies with state trading standards, sometimes sellers create their own policies which are not really what law says

jan850 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Thanks everyone.
    $140, It is quite expensive. Where did you buy it?

StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have people learned nothing from history? Women who came long before us have been down this road, and it lead to horrible things. Seriously, pick up a history book or google the history of corsets. Westerners thinking that "waist training" (or "everyday life" as it was called back in the day) is a good idea is the same as the Chinese suddenly thinking that foot binding is a good idea. We don't need that kind of throwback.

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You spent $140?!

1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1CuteKeister is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They dont damage you like stated above. Unless you're wearing a steel one every day, all day.
    The results dont last but it can help for competing sake.
    I personally dont belive in them 100%, but some swear by them.
    $140 is really steep. Amazon one.
    @Fit_Twin_Alexis

Heavy weight training and light thoughts.

What is over training?

arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arugula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i was young i had a 22.5" waist. but i put on about 1" per decade even though my weight stayed the same, even as i got more muscular. waning hormones, i guess. anyway it started to bother me. first thing i did was cut out the beer. it took about a week for my tummy to flatten. then i got one of those xs latex fajas with 3 hooks from ann chery/amazon. it was torture the first time i put it on, i cried, i felt like a cow even though i am technically underweight. but about three weeks later i managed to get down to the smallest row of hooks. if you keep it on it really does help because you can't eat and it makes you acutely aware of everything.

but the fajas aren't as good as steel boned corsets. and yes, you have to wear them almost all the time to make the changes even semi-permanent. there is a woman on youtube who went from 31" to 22" and she looks great. channel: souljagurlsha but she worked for it!

if you want to try it the cheapest way is probably camelia's corsets on amazon. it looks like the same products as orchard corset. it's not easy. but i would totally do this if i were a competitor. there is no denying the aesthetics of a small waist. they are impressive even on men, like sadik hadzovik (he wears a squeem).

jlil1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Watch this before you decide

Thanks everyone.

There are pros and cons to waist training. If you wear it while at the gym it can actually make your ab muscles weaker because it provides support rather than your abs working to stabilize you. However, doctors say you CAN temporarily compress fatty tissue. Here's a great article about the good and bad.

katv.com/story/29527796/waist-trainers-do-they-work-and-are-they-safe[/url]

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Or you can just build up your lats and shoulders and not have to worry about spending $140 or causing damage to your organs.

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtnliones5 View Post
    Or you can just build up your lats and shoulders and not have to worry about spending $140 or causing damage to your organs.
    Yep, this route seems to be working just fine for me. But we live in a "I want it nao!" society.

Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

it works

Hey, it worked for me. I have a well written review on royal lioness and also on disqus, hufington post and other magazines and blogs. Unfortunately I can't link it due to my score but i thought it would be helpful

Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dollface77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thanks everyone.
    Given that you spent $140 im guessing you bought from waist gang. That is very high for a normal waist trainer. Latex waist trainers are good for exercising, so normal cardio and core exercises will help. The key is to sweat as waist trainers usually have thermal pockets. Since it is constraining your stomach, you will automatically eat less. THe first week will be horrible, but after a while you will get used to it. I would recommend you go a size smaller after a month, and sweat sweat sweat when you have it on

TopBloke29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Waist Trainers are good.

Hey Guys.
    Started reading forums about the waist trainers to see what people think about them personally, as my girlfriend has been using one for about 2 weeks now.
    She has a mild sway back and use to get regular back pains, she also gyms (lifts + cardio).
    She bought the waist trainer from 'shapeababe' and honestly has not regretted the purchase. These guys are cheap and rather affordable for your average working person like us I guess.
    There's like a few different types you can buy to suit what you are trying to achieve.
    She diets aswell, but has been wearing the day to day waist trainer everyday and at work. And uses the latex one while exercising and she believes if your consistent with it, it help help aid you in your journey. Obviously if all the boxes are ticked exercise & nutrition + waist trainer you will get the results you want.
    Some people think it'll just happen instantly, nothing works like that u fortunately.
    But saw this forum, read ur guys comments, and thought I'd share my girlfriends experience with you guys.
    Also the 'shapeababe' site seems to be a non rip off site like actually affordable haha, I've seem some other sites when my gf was searching for one. And the prices of some of them are ridiculous!!

ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To each his own, but any thing endorsed by a Kardashian is bullsh** in my mind.

Always work harder.

All glory to G-d.

Never do the envy, jealousy, hater and insecure stuff. Be the hustler, the well-wisher, the go-getter

Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nat83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ruichiux View Post
    To each his own, but any thing endorsed by a Kardashian is bullsh** in my mind.
    Ha! I cannot wait until they slip into the void of nothingness that Paris Hilton has finally plunged into. I know very little about corsets, although the thought of my insides getting squished around makes me want to throw up. Lay off the cake instead.

ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started waist training a few months ago. You get results very fast, and it's definitely hard to not get too carried away after seeing initial results. But you have to really moderate how much you do it. Going after 2-3 inches is quite safe. It's only when women go to the extreme that it becomes harmful for your body. At no point in the process should you feel pain. If you feel pain, you're probably going too far or too quickly. The main thing is, you have to exercise your abs without the trainer to keep them strong, because muscles can become weaker from relying on the trainer for support.

As someone else mentioned, the results are not permanent, but that doesn't mean that as soon as you take the trainer off, you bounce back to normal. That only happens if you stop wearing it completely, for weeks at least, depending on how long you've been training.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ClappyTrappy View Post
    I started waist training a few months ago. You get results very fast, and it's definitely hard to not get too carried away after seeing initial results. But you have to really moderate how much you do it. Going after 2-3 inches is quite safe. It's only when women go to the extreme that it becomes harmful for your body. At no point in the process should you feel pain. If you feel pain, you're probably going too far or too quickly. The main thing is, you have to exercise your abs without the trainer to keep them strong, because muscles can become weaker from relying on the trainer for support.

As someone else mentioned, the results are not permanent, but that doesn't mean that as soon as you take the trainer off, you bounce back to normal. That only happens if you stop wearing it completely, for weeks at least, depending on how long you've been training.
    LOL fast results...you just posted a thread about your measurements not changing in 3 years.

Learn how to do proper building and cutting cycles...an approach that actually works.

You women seriously crack me up...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClappyTrappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    LOL fast results...you just posted a thread about your measurements not changing in 3 years.

Learn how to do proper building and cutting cycles...an approach that actually works.

That's because I haven't worn the trainer for 3 weeks due to hay fever giving me breathing issues. If I start wearing the corset again, I can probably drop an inch in 2 weeks. I did say it wasn't permanent.

Obviously proper building will help, but why not also use a complimentary method to enhance results?

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's because I haven't worn the trainer for 3 weeks due to hay fever giving me breathing issues. If I start wearing the corset again, I can probably drop an inch in 2 weeks.
    This makes no sense... no sense at all.

You complain that you are not dropping inches in 3 years... then say you wear the trainer and while its not permanent, it takes "weeks and weeks" for any loss of progress to happen... then say you haven't worn it in 3 weeks (saying that your results were lost in less than a month)... and then defend corset training by saying you could probably lose 1 inch in a couple of weeks, which again would not be permanent.

Makes no logical sense. You could have real permanent results without the waist crap.... yet you cling to things that do not work while being upset that in 3 years you have made no progress.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    This makes no sense... no sense at all.

You complain that you are not dropping inches in 3 years... then say you wear the trainer and while its not permanent, it takes "weeks and weeks" for any loss of progress to happen... then say you haven't worn it in 3 weeks (saying that your results were lost in less than a month)... and then defend corset training by saying you could probably lose 1 inch in a couple of weeks, which again would not be permanent.

Makes no logical sense. You could have real permanent results without the waist crap.... yet you cling to things that do not work while being upset that in 3 years you have made no progress.
    My complaint in my other thread wasn't about not dropping inches, it was about not gaining size in my glutes, because that's what my goal is. The waist measurement was merely a reference to show that I haven't just lost weight over all. And it does make sense if you understand what I'm actually saying: I was only about a month into waist training before I had to stop. In that month, I lost over an inch around my waist. It was very visible results, very fast. But because I'd only been doing it for a month, the changes revert much faster when you stop, so within 3 weeks, I went back to how I was.

I never proposed this as a permanent solution, but I can't lie and say it doesn't feel great slipping into a tight dress on the weekend after you've been wearing the corset through the week. Besides, body building isn't permanent either. Muscle mass also disappears when you stop training.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post

Let me just go out and dust my old slimming belt machine

** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My complaint in my other thread wasn't about not dropping inches, it was about not gaining size in my glutes, because that's what my goal is. The waist measurement was merely a reference to show that I haven't just lost weight over all. And it does make sense if you understand what I'm actually saying: I was only about a month into waist training before I had to stop. In that month, I lost over an inch around my waist. It was very visible results, very fast. But because I'd only been doing it for a month, the changes revert much faster when you stop, so within 3 weeks, I went back to how I was.

I never proposed this as a permanent solution, but I can't lie and say it doesn't feel great slipping into a tight dress on the weekend after you've been wearing the corset through the week. Besides, body building isn't permanent either. Muscle mass also disappears when you stop training.
    le sigh...

I can fit in a skin tight dress without having to waist train for a week or having on spanx.. since I do te hard work in training and diet...

Body building is permanent... considering it is also sustainable and many here have all ready been training for decades... its no something that we will "stop" doing. It has many more benefits besides making your waist look good... creating bone density is one....

corset training does nothing,, there is no benefit and only risks.

Ill take my 4 inch glute gain over idiotic waist trainers any day.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.