Page 68 of 152 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 4545
    MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hermanmunster2 View Post
    Does he look like the guy I posted in the "unmatched visions" part of my blog? http://www.psychicherman.com/?page_id=35
    Is that guys name definitely John Doe?

broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MSRedImp View Post
    john doe is what you call a body without a name, sorta like in hancock when they ask him for his john hancock, also sent you a pm op

felt drawn to the thread for some reason tonight even though i've seen it on the front page hundreds of times
    currently rehabilitating shoulder (dat feel when trying to avoid surgery)

*only female miscers that have been whiteknighted have higher rep/post ratio then me crew*

liverpool fc crew *you'll never walk alone*

hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol. No. John Doe is what Americans call an unidentified person.

ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in.... do you see anything about me?

xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    surely op will deliver me a reading....

MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by broncosKNH View Post
    john doe is what you call a body without a name, sorta like in hancock when they ask him for his john hancock, also sent you a pm op

felt drawn to the thread for some reason tonight even though i've seen it on the front page hundreds of times
    Lol. No. John Doe is what Americans call an unidentified person.
    Oh, erm...awkward. Haha.

hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh, erm...awkward. Haha.
    They dont use that term in the UK. I think they use Joe Bloggs or John Smith instead

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Share the wealth brah. Would work for dog treats for a big tech company for some industry experience. Pay it forward cuz.
    You in Canada though?

op great reading on me brah, did you pick up anything more? If not no worries, no greed here, I'll step aside and let others get some
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They dont use that term in the UK. I think they use Joe Bloggs or John Smith instead
    give me my free reading opie!
    Disregard everything, acquire intelligence.

Squat: 265x5
    Bench: 265x3
    Deadlift: 335x3

brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    :0 in for reading

Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't leave cuz I have a feeling you have something good for me
    Adam and Eve never existed, because America wasn't an empty continent.

thanks Obama

I see a vision of a small coal burning stove. This visions seems familiar (this is about somebody who I have given a reading to before in this thread.

It looks like this one (but smaller and the pipe that comes up with the exhaust is hidded because built into the wall):

SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see an immediate family member that has been very generous with you.

I see an opportunity that could go either way. It won't seem like much, but you could turn it into a career later on. You'll get an interview. You won't be their first choice, but I see two paths going forward. The odds are not stacked in your favor, but you CAN make this happen.

One path is where you perform average or above average at the interview; you don't get the job.

I see another path where you do get the job. In this path you got inside the head of the interviewer. Before the interview, you got the job description and crafted answers where you not only have relevant experience (might have to stretch the truth), but you also talk about how an interesting accomplishment related to the thing they asked you (saved the company X amount of dollars). Every single question you knocked out of the park and used the opportunity to show them how you could make their job easier/make them more money.
    Sheeeeeet

Was the family member female or male?

And is this interview in the past or future?

Thanks for reading srs
    Last edited by SeymourGains; 01-17-2015 at 12:17 PM.

broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I see a vision of a small coal burning stove. This visions seems familiar (this is about somebody who I have given a reading to before in this thread.

It looks like this one (but smaller and the pipe that comes up with the exhaust is hidded because built into the wall):

stove or fireplace?
    currently rehabilitating shoulder (dat feel when trying to avoid surgery)

*only female miscers that have been whiteknighted have higher rep/post ratio then me crew*

liverpool fc crew *you'll never walk alone*

Reads (Pages 49-72)

(ShreddedTea) – “I see you feeling lethargic.

I also see you having an attraction to women that resemble a particular female family member.”

Originally Posted by ShreddedTea View Post
    Holy fuarkkkk!!!!!!!. Do you sense anything else OPie ? These two are pretty accurate especially the women part!!

EDIT: Just got on a computer today brah and this was literally the first thing I've checked!
    Maybe I'll get more later. Thanks for responding.
    (TheAmericano) – “2015 will be the year that your career takes off and you start to develop professionally. You will get help from a relative about your age that is more successful in this regard (and has more connections). Your parents will be involved (they might ask this person to help you OR that person will let you know through your parents). Either way, don't feel bad about getting help and pay them back for the favor by making them look good with the person they referred you to. You will be needing this person again in the future.”

Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    OMG, no fawking way!

- My mom gave me an email a weeks ago from a patient's friend she took care of (she's a nurse). They talked about their kids and my mom mentioned me and how I was finishing my masters soon. But he isn't a relative nor my age though, but is a CEO of a tech company (so has a chit load of connections). I sent him my resume, he will be taking a look at and sending it to others. Have been feeling like I should writing a follow up, thank you email....

- My parents have, for the past few weeks, have been networking heavily for me even though I keep telling them not to worry about it.

- I legit feel bad about my parents trying to help me out.

- Also a few weeks ago, I started getting these feeling like I going to start working for real (career)

fawk op, you hit the nail on the head brah. Don't want to get greedy but if you get any other readings, keep 'em coming.

Cliffs:
    - Op is Legit!
    - Op is Fawking LEGIT!!!
    (GioVannaJoJo) – “I see you taking a woman to a restaurant in a tower. She will be the one. This is the tower (sorry for sideways pic).

Towerbrah took a brunette to the tower.
    The top of the tower in the vision is red.
    Originally Posted by Barbeastzz View Post
    Fuk, is this the calgary tower?!

Das it mane.
    Originally Posted by GioVannaJoJo View Post
    Oh ****, the C.N tower in Toronto most likely. Any idea when this will be ?
    Just googled c.n. tower. Das not it mane.

The tower I saw you in was red at the top. A couple of pages back somebody identified it from the clues. I'm on mobile and forgot the name.
    No way in hell I ever get near calgary, couldn't be.
    It was you and a brunette.
    Any other info you can give me? Really appreciate it brah
    1. FHRITP

2. It's lower than you think.
    (hai2dehfolks) – “Are you home right now? I need help connecting.”

Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    yes

can't do vocaroo... just sayin.
    I'm going to need a vid of you lighting a candle and saying "herman munster welcome to my home." A piece of paper with "hermanmunster2" has to be visible in the vid (be careful w the paper and the fire, you don't need them near each other).
    hope this is good enough

I see sex in a public place with a man you dated in the past. There was an attempt to rekindle and it didn't work out.

I see an older hispanic man that you exchange friendly conversation with (he has fapped to you).
    Yes about public sex, I've posted a lot about it though... and I've never tried to get back with any of my exes.

and I've got no idea about that last part... I'm sure that's probably true.
    (ttaylor0024) – “Ttaylor, the older gentleman who didnt speak much was named gerald.”

I would tell you to ask your grandmother, but shed probably think you went crazy if you mentioned an internet psychic
    Originally Posted by ttaylor0024 View Post
    After some more digging around, I just might. More searching around for my grandfather has pulled up that name. Never heard it before though. Anything else on him?
    No. He just sat there quietly.
    Interesting. Let me know of anything else you see! Thanks!
    When I focus on him, I am getting images of Texas.
    In his past he used to go every winter
    (Wisdom15) – “Wisdom: i walked outside tge house with melvin. He showed me a bassboat and said he couldnt use it because he had to take care of his grandson. I think you might be a dad soon, but not sure.”

Saw Melvin again. He showed me a bass boat. He said he wanted to take it out but couldn't because he had to take care of his grandkid. Did you get somebody preggo?
    Originally Posted by Wisdom15 View Post
    He has a bass boat.
    And he took care of my nephew this weekend actually.

And no, no preggos that i know of. Woman friend hasn't told me about it.

Edit: Damnit OP. I'm high and now I'm freaking out. I thought you said I'd be happy this year?! fml
    Is the nephew an infant? If so that was the one and you don't have to worry. If not, start applying pepper liberally in and around your angus.
    Yeah nephew's not much older than 2. He's a total dickhead most of the time.
    So have you ever withheld a vision from someone because of a death, sickness, etc? Basically just a depressing a fck vision.
    Bruh, I wish you wouldn't have asked this question. I just had a vision of one of your neighbors dying. He has grey hair and his name is "Holly" and has totally grey hair. I know he will die in the summer, but I don't know if it is this summer that just passed (already dead) or this coming summer (will die in 2015).

If he hasn't died, there isn't anything you can do except maybe be nice to him. If he has died, I'm sorry if you guys were close.
    I don't know my neighbor's name, though the description of "totally grey hair" describes him perfectly. He's also elderly (probably upper 60s.) Not close at all. He rarely ever talks.... but he has an annoying fcking dog.
    I use neighbor loosely, i think he might actually live across the street
    Ah it could literally be anyone around me then. There's a few neighbors I haven't even seen before.
    No. I think he lives directly across the street from you. Do you live on a corner?
    (yokeybear) – “I see two men talking about you on a regular basis. Their names are Dustin and Conrad. I can't hear what they are saying. This happened in the past.”

(roko79) – “I see a woman in her sixties. I was in her house. From the layout I think it might be two stories (apartment or townhouse). She has a little bit of an eastern european accent. I saw a sign with the name Lambert.

I see you chasing money, but your lack of connections make it hard.”

Originally Posted by roko79 View Post
    Holy ****ing ****

My mom is in her sixties, we're from the baltics (Latvia) and she has an accent. Lambert is the name of the complex she lives in. The building is two stories but she has the bottom floor. And you are dead on about the money. Amazing

What are you doing in my moms place brah?
    Do you have a candle?
    I need you to post a vid of you lighting the candle and saying "Herman Munster welcome to my home." A piece of paper (with HermanMunster2) written on it needs to be visible in the video (be careful with the paper and the candle).

You do not need to show your face in the video.
    sorry dude, just got home from gym. let me try to make it before i go to bed, dunno how to upload vid though lol

can i do it on imgur?
    easiest way is with youtube app on smartphone. make a new account on youtube so you don't detective yourself. I'm going to sleep. If you need help uploading to youtube ask in this thread and somebody will hopefully help you.

I'll try to connect again when I am able to see the vid.
    Video
    I saw your mom spending a lot of time in a hospital but she was healthy. Either she worked in a hospital or she had a sick family member that she took a LOT of care of.

I saw her name on a badge and it started with an "Es" and ended with an "A." It might have been Esmeralda, but I am not sure.

Also, I saw imagery of former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev floating around her. I think there was a man in her life that was named either "Mikhail" or "Gorbachev."
    Not sure about the first one, my moms never spent much time in a hospital, maybe when my grandparents were sick but that was for a few days at a time

Her name is esfira, which blows my mind how you would say that

Mikhail is my fathers name
    I just saw your other videos and noticed her name is on there. nevermind that then. I just figured I would point that out before people start talking chit. I told you to post from a new account or use that vid.me site.

Son. I am disappoint.

People, PLEASE do not post from your youtube accounts. Make a new one or use another site.
    (Misc) – “if people start making multi-accounts, mods will shut down the thread

Srs, i had a vision of mods watching this thread closely and with a bit of apprehension.”

(SeymourGains) “I see an immediate family member that has been very generous with you.

I see an opportunity that could go either way. It won't seem like much, but you could turn it into a career later on. You'll get an interview. You won't be their first choice, but I see two paths going forward. The odds are not stacked in your favor, but you CAN make this happen.

One path is where you perform average or above average at the interview; you don't get the job.

I see another path where you do get the job. In this path you got inside the head of the interviewer. Before the interview, you got the job description and crafted answers where you not only have relevant experience (might have to stretch the truth), but you also talk about how an interesting accomplishment related to the thing they asked you (saved the company X amount of dollars). Every single question you knocked out of the park and used the opportunity to show them how you could make their job easier/make them more money.”

Originally Posted by SeymourGains View Post
    Sheeeeeet

Was the family member female or male?

And are these interviews in the past or future?

Thanks for reading srs
    (?) - "I see a vision of a small coal burning stove. This visions seems familiar (this is about somebody who I have given a reading to before in this thread.

"
    Last edited by MSRedImp; 01-17-2015 at 12:48 PM.

TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Give me a reading, OP!

Evobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I going to make it op?

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so am I winning powerball or what tonight.... come on OP I need to know if I should get a ticket

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bruh, I wish you wouldn't have asked this question. I just had a vision of one of your neighbors dying. He has grey hair and his name is "Holly" and has totally grey hair. I know he will die in the summer, but I don't know if it is this summer that just passed (already dead) or this coming summer (will die in 2015).

If he hasn't died, there isn't anything you can do except maybe be nice to him. If he has died, I'm sorry if you guys were close.
    I don't know my neighbor's name, though the description of "totally grey hair" describes him perfectly. He's also elderly (probably upper 60s.) Not close at all. He rarely ever talks.... but he has an annoying fcking dog.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does uploading an avi help get read?

Pls find out his name brah!

Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000)
    but he has an annoying fcking dog.
    I can take care of that
    Adam and Eve never existed, because America wasn't an empty continent.

thanks Obama

johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    me. what you got?
    Biden 2024
    Hunter Biden 2028/2032
    Chelsea Clinton 2036/2040
    Natalie Biden 2044/2048

mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000) mangobob is just really nice. (+1000)
    in deep for reading

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ah it could literally be anyone around me then. There's a few neighbors I haven't even seen before.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

No. I think he lives directly across the street from you. Do you live on a corner?

I want to be leaf

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zorminator View Post
    I want to be leaf
    bee leaf it brah. The reading he gave me, blew my mind
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

One house away from a corner.

The neighbor that lives literally beside me is fully grey though, as well as an older man.
    The rest, I think, are "younger." People ranging from mid-30s to 50s.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.