Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

In 2014, structural impediments were dealt a mortal blow in America. 2015 awaits.

It is interesting. As much as the lay of the land seems to indicate negative outcomes on this matter, I am extremely hopeful.

If 1964 was the year legal impediments were broken down, by all testament 2014 was the year structural impediments were dealt a very mortal blow.

It is perhaps a bit of irony, but progress has only come in America through turmoil. Anytime the boiler point was hit, racial and social justice became cemented. The harder the fight, the easier progress roles in.

For two centuries, a segment of the population was in physical bondage. For another hundred years legal impediments codified in law were used to subjugate them. For another 60, structural impediments were kept in place with the unfortunate outcome of keeping cyclical consequences of disenfranchisement.

In 2014, those structural impediments were dealt blows in ways that has taken the country by storm and brought it to national consciousness in ways that could not be ignored.

The state of employment inequality, criminal justice disparities, and a a very visceral awakening to the legacy of disenfranchisement that was unofficially allowed to fester through the legacies of past oppression.

Everywhere I see, from the highest office of the land to school districts to corporate America to the media to courts, the issue is at the forefront in a way that only bodes well for the children of such communities.

I think now, more than anytime before it, is the real objective of the Civil Rights movement being recognized.

2015 is going to be the end of the beginning and the year where this country really starts realizing what even Ronald Reagan boasted to oppressive societies as the "moral compass of America's greatness" when he signed MLK Day into law; that moral compass being judged as he observed by the full realization of a segment of the population's aspirations as the greatest litmus test of the American promise.

Nothing in America has greater moral superiority---NOTHING---than being a part of realizing that outcome.

Heaven forbid you are observed to be an obstacle.
    Last edited by rocker1; 12-23-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Anti-Circumcision Police JonathanRhimes's Avatar
    JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What specifically are you talking about? A piece of legislation, or an executive order, or what?

Certainly we can all agree that affirmative action has drastically worsened race relations, but colorblind opportunities will always help.
    *Equal Protection Clause Advocates Crew*
    *Libertarian Crew*

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JonathanRhimes View Post
    What specifically are you talking about? A piece of legislation, or an executive order, or what?

Certainly we can all agree that affirmative action has drastically worsened race relations, but colorblind opportunities will always help.
    Nice dog whistle there. You will only lose more relevance as the trajectory exponentially increases.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    blah blah blah boo hoo racism slavery white man keeping us down blah blah.

broken f*cking record.
    I would die for Palestine

JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rocker1 View Post
    Nice dog whistle there. You will only lose more relevance as the trajectory exponentially increases.
    Enjoy your next affirmative action doctor open heart surgery. I'll be opting out of that one, thanks.
    *Libertarian Crew*

Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    blah blah blah boo hoo racism slavery white man keeping us down blah blah.

broken f*cking record.
    Sounds like music to my ears. I mean there has to be an antagonist in the story.

A man with the hashtag #justiceforzimmerman is the very definition of why 2014 was such a successful year for people who believe in progress.

You, more than anyone, help make reality the resurgence of this issue on such a national platform.

We thank you. Honestly.

Originally Posted by JonathanRhimes View Post
    Enjoy your next affirmative action doctor open heart surgery. I'll be opting out of that one, thanks.
    Don't be petty. We are talking big here. Your personal issues are your own.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like music to my ears. I mean there has to be an antagonist in the story.

A man with the hashtag #justiceforzimmerman is the very definition of why 2014 was such a successful year for people who believe in progress.

You, more than anyone, help make reality the resurgence of this issue on such a national platform.

We thank you. Honestly.
    what the hell are you even talking about?
    I would die for Palestine

Don't be petty. We are talking big here. Your personal issues are your own.
    I am talking big too. A truly colorblind society wouldn't even take race or appearance into consideration when awarding opportunities to study or work. Applications would have numbers instead of names and zero photographs.

Until that happens, expect personal and institutional racism to remain.

In a world in which applications are set up that way, my black/Hispanic cardiac surgeon/airline pilot doesn't disturb me in the slightest. In a racist affirmative action society, he disturbs me immensely. I will never know if his intrinsic merit got him that job or his skin color did. Some are surely adequately qualified for those jobs, but how do we know who got in on merit and who's in for political face?

Tell me honestly--you really think a society built on that kind of mistrust is better?

Just as an aside, I was totally opposed to the Martin and Garner killings and I wanted their killers to serve jail time. But I guess I'm still racist if I'm against affirmative action surgeons.
    *Libertarian Crew*

anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Clearly, rocker1 supports societal segregation.

Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I actually read through half of this and was shaking my head. My fault for not reading who the OP was. The greens by his name perceived me to think it was a worthy read.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think now, more than anytime before it, is the real objective of the Civil Rights movement being recognized.
    Wut? Right now, the true objectives of the Civil Rights movement are be trampled by race-baiting hate-mongers who encourage violence and destruction. A mentality that purely looks at someone's skin color, while ignoring their actions (example: Michael Brown, the violent criminal thing who was assaulting a police office... all that's ignored, so excuses can be made to riot and destroy a town solely because of his skin color). Hell, the protesting scum in NY (who seem to have no idea what they're actually protesting) can't even take a day off to honor the assassination of two minority police officers, as they claim the NYPD is really the KKK.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He politely asked you to explain your confusing & vague post, and that's your response?

Let me guess, when you said "you", that was a reference to skin color, right?

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2015 will be the year when right wing nationalist parties continue to flourish and start implementing their policies
    It will be a year in which american whites will become more united than ever and a step forward to a unified white voting block.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is interesting. As much as the lay of the land seems to indicate negative outcomes on this matter, I am extremely hopeful.

If 1964 was the year legal impediments were broken down, by all testament 2014 was the year structural impediments were dealt a very mortal blow.

It is perhaps a bit of irony, but progress has only come in America through turmoil. Anytime the boiler point was hit, racial and social justice became cemented. The harder the fight, the easier progress roles in.

For two centuries, a segment of the population was in physical bondage. For another hundred years legal impediments codified in law were used to subjugate them. For another 60, structural impediments were kept in place with the unfortunate outcome of keeping cyclical consequences of disenfranchisement.

In 2014, those structural impediments were dealt blows in ways that has taken the country by storm and brought it to national consciousness in ways that could not be ignored.

The state of employment inequality, criminal justice disparities, and a a very visceral awakening to the legacy of disenfranchisement that was unofficially allowed to fester through the legacies of past oppression.

Everywhere I see, from the highest office of the land to school districts to corporate America to the media to courts, the issue is at the forefront in a way that only bodes well for the children of such communities.

2015 is going to be the end of the beginning and the year where this country really starts realizing what even Ronald Reagan boasted to oppressive societies as the "moral compass of America's greatness" when he signed MLK Day into law; that moral compass being judged as he observed by the full realization of a segment of the population's aspirations as the greatest litmus test of the American promise.

Nothing in America has greater moral superiority---NOTHING---than being a part of realizing that outcome.

^^^...ever notice how Libs are never happy? Not only are they never grateful for progress made, they are angry because the world isn't 'perfect'. So the solution is to burn down everything, kill police officers, kill witnesses from Grand Jury hearings...and then expect to be treated as civilized beings...

Not one bit of rationality was to be seen anywhere.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lol @ this guy.

If anything, things are going to get worse and have been deteriorating. The endless media cover ups, the race baiting, the non stop shaming, its only going to increase as more and more people come to the conclusion that its all a farce.

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the coli locker room --------->

[img]http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/camby.png[/img]

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Wut? Right now, the true objectives of the Civil Rights movement are be trampled by race-baiting hate-mongers who encourage violence and destruction. A mentality that purely looks at someone's skin color, while ignoring their actions (example: Michael Brown, the violent criminal thing who was assaulting a police office... all that's ignored, so excuses can be made to riot and destroy a town solely because of his skin color). Hell, the protesting scum in NY (who seem to have no idea what they're actually protesting) can't even take a day off to honor the assassination of two minority police officers, as they claim the NYPD is really the KKK.
    I agree.

Comparing the civil rights movement to this is absurd. The civil rights movement was about oppressive laws ON THE BOOKS, there is no disputing that those laws existed and were discriminatory. Now, we are talking about changing people's attitudes. That is not something that can be accomplished through protest, it has to be done through positive interactions.

And even in civil rights marches, what stands out is despite the clarity of purpose, the marches were peaceful, even when the police got violent. That is the kind of action that no civilized person can look at and not feel in his very core.

In this kind of scene, it is clear that the protesters were willing to risk death, but not willing to inflict it.

It is a whole different story today when at least some segment of protesters are willing to hurt innocents. How many of them would have the balls to walk 5 feet away from a loaded rifle without flinching like the men above?

Comparing what we see today to the civil rights marches is what I would expect from racists and white supremacists, not from someone who claims to support equality.

This doesn't mean that discrimination does not exist. It just means that the way you have to tackle it now is through the building of personal relationships, not through political action.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

You remind me of that black (or rather nubian) community leader/doctor from Boardwalk Empire, if you haven't watched the show, thats no compliment.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Employment inequality?

Originally Posted by anthonymilkins View Post
    Clearly, rocker1 supports societal segregation.
    How so?

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    I agree.

Comparing the civil rights movement to this is absurd. The civil rights movement was about oppressive laws ON THE BOOKS, there is no disputing that those laws existed and were discriminatory. Now, we are talking about changing people's attitudes. That is not something that can be accomplished through protest, it has to be done through positive interactions.

And even in civil rights marches, what stands out is despite the clarity of purpose, the marches were peaceful, even when the police got violent. That is the kind of action that no civilized person can look at and not feel in his very core.

In this kind of scene, it is clear that the protesters were willing to risk death, but not willing to inflict it.

It is a whole different story today when at least some segment of protesters are willing to hurt innocents. How many of them would have the balls to walk 5 feet away from a loaded rifle without flinching like the men above?

Comparing what we see today to the civil rights marches is what I would expect from racists and white supremacists, not from someone who claims to support equality.

This doesn't mean that discrimination does not exist. It just means that the way you have to tackle it now is through the building of personal relationships, not through political action.
    I did not make an equivalence between that time and now. In fact, there was also no equivalence between that time and plantation days either though to us, now, that civil rights movement seemed hellish days while it was a relative paradise compared to antebellum days.

The takeaway is things build on each other. Successive progressive victories have cemented gains that continue to be passed down as legacy.

It is true the civil rights movement cannot be compared to today, but today still has a fight to continue to realize the legacy of that movement as the civil rights movement had a fight to realize the legacy of the end of antebellum days.

I think, and this is a widely shared view by many in academia, that 2014 was really a watershed year for the outcome of the post-civil rights movement era on this issue.

In 2014, structural impediments were attacked so strongly and the war so broadly etched in the national consciousness, that the year will serve as a new benchmark with which to actually start redressing the structural obstacles unofficially kept in place for the last 50 years after the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Even the rise of the term "W-privilege" in the lexicon of society is a powerful socio-politico attack on the status quo telling the status quo "we have unfinished business."

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to see that MOD rep's almost gone, record time too...

- This morning, the headlines were screaming after a police officer shot a man who was solely identified by his convenient skin color.
    - Then video was released, proving the criminal scum pulled a handgun and aimed it at the officer, apparently justifying the shooting.

And now there's silence.

Yeah, so much for "structural impediments were dealt a mortal blow".
    Last edited by nutsy54; 12-24-2014 at 12:00 PM.

jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I actually see a backlash brewing. "The People" are acting stupid, ignoring the obvious, & pitching simple narratives of the other guys being to blame for everything. There's no responsible leadership on the issue; just race pimps & twitter idiots.

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    overly colorful diction to a point rendering it unfit for authentic feelings/speech... lol, jk OPdbag...

is 2015 the year that we will see direction towards homogenity within the welfare system? disability is disability...... does this 'suddenly REALIZED fairness' mean some of the bums will start acting right? we have to stop abuses of the government assistance programs... people doing so should be in prison where they can continue to be supported by daddygovernment since they're too far gone to take care of themselves... but we CAN'T let the bums become a tumor so large that the overall nation has to fall.

Enabling people to freely work in order to better themselves is a FAR GREATER PRIORITY than supporting the lazy and willfully-ignorant people that, like untrained dogs, will constantly beg for more food.

America is entering the Participation Era
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tearing down a structural impediment leaves you with no structure at all. You want meaningful changes, then you have to work with the system to change the system, not challenge it mindlessly with no short or long term plans.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Crazy how all the race threads are being closed, except for our resident racist1's thread. Guess that's the progress he wants.
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
    Crazy how all the race threads are being closed, except for our resident racist1's thread. Guess that's the progress he wants.
    There are people here who spew the most racist chit I've heard in my life. Brb thread about isis, half the responses are "ragheads" "sand monkeys" etc... and while you may think you're insulting isis, it's the equivalent of calling a black murderer the n word. You didn't insult the murderer (and in the case of isis, the terrorists), you insulted an entire people.

Being able to get away with calling someone a sand monkey on this forum is nothing more than a reflection of the kind of ignorance/evil prevalent in today's world, and the quality of moderation of this forum
    Last edited by Tha big kahoona; 12-24-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    There are people here who spew the most racist chit I've heard in my life. Brb thread about isis, half the responses are "ragheads" "sand monkeys" etc... and while you may think you're insulting isis, it's the equivalent of calling a black murderer the n word. You didn't insult the murderer (and in the case of isis, the terrorists), you insulted an entire people.

Being able to get away with calling someone a sand monkey on this forum is nothing more than a reflection of the kind of ignorance/evil prevalent in today's world, and the quality of moderation of this forum
    link to anyone calling anyone a sand monkey?