depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question Best thermogenics to purchase

I am going to have to lose weight (sigh) for wrestling season soon. I'm already around 12% bf, maybe even 10% (my midsection looks 12ish, but my legs and arms are pretty vascular - I've even got veiny calves).

To aid me in this task, as well as to give me more energy for wrestling workouts, and to help me preserve muscle mass (so I can eat a little more while cutting) I want to purchase a thermogenic.

The fact is, I have to drop the weight for wrestling, period. I want to be able to maintain as much muscle as possible, so I was hoping you guys could help me out.

Once I get a decent number of replies, I'll set up a poll on this site with the most popular brands I get replies for in this thread.

Now, here are the questions for all of you who have experimented with different fat burners:

1) What do you think is the most effective, bar-none?

2) What is the cheapest half-decent thermogenic?

3) What do you think is the best thermogenic, factoring in both effectiveness AND cost (if it's dirt cheap but sucks, or is very good but WAY more expensive than any other brand, like Biotest Hot Rox, then it obviously wouldn't be your answer for this question).

4) What is a good dosage for someone weighing around 155lbs?

Thanks everyone in advance for their help.
    17 years old, 5'8.5", 155lbs

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=depsyphor

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/depsyphor

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude personally i tried em all , im a eca stack whore, i even tried all the ephedra free ones. i would for sure go with a product that is new by prolab called DRT, its a dual time release ephedra thermogenic. i get no side effects and i am noticeably losing weight, have more energy in my workouts, and can sweat like crazy when i do cardio. you can get this fat burner for around 20 bux and it last 1 month if u take the recommended dosage everyday.

JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimboHSP is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i prefer hydroxycut. i used everything on the market, i like hydroxycut. everyone reacts differnt to em tho.

depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) depsyphor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep the replies coming.

I've heard tons about SAN's Tight and also VPX Clenbutrex, but they're both pretty damned pricy. I just need some help losing weight (not muscle mass), I don't need to get down to 5% or anything.

Keep em coming

Anyone? Anyone?

pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EAS Beta-Lean. Had several people tell me its worked great for them. They had used hydroxycut and xenadrine before, and neither worked that well. Also, beta-lean is around $20.

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)

ummmm......

beta lean
    hydroxadrine
    clenbutrex
    tight
    xenadrine rfa
    all very good and the have very good quallity/cost ratios
    other stuff that is great but expensive:7-keto
    as for your questions
    1) 7-keto/clenbutrex
    2) beta lean
    3) tight
    4) recommended dosage is enough!!!

Looks like SAN Tight is the way to go, from the supp board it seems like a lot of people like/use it.

Can I buy it if under 18?

El Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've heard good things about Dymetadrine Extreme so i bought some the other day and it should be here tommorow... anyway ill post my progress if your interested

BTW people say that the energy rush that you get from Dymetadrine is pretty intense.
    "All I've got in this world are my balls and my word, and I don't break em' for noone." - Tony Montana.

"It seems tha rain'll never let up
    I try to keep my head up, and still keep from gettin wet up
    You know it's funny when it rains it pours
    They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor
    Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is
    it ain't no hope for tha future" - Tupac Amaru Shakur R.I.P

Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Disc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i had good results with hydroxycut, the ephedra free version

you'd best try an ephedra free version and see what it does before you try an eca stack
    don't underestimate them, I personally still take some hyrdroxycuts on days I need more energy and I'm very satisfied with the results

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dymetadrine Extreme (AST) or Lipo-6 (Nutrex)

i believe those are 2 of the best ECA's out right now.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutrex/lipo.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ast/dy.html