Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do you ****ers beat your dick so much? I do it normally every other day.

joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by therippedbrah View Post
    I get hard way too many times.
    Anyone else fap 3-4 times a day? lol
    I'm fapping 5 times by midnight
    *positive crew*
    *aesthetic voice crew*

KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Krolczyk View Post
    guarantee everyone is bullchitting itt. should only really need to do it at most twice a day.

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by KurtGrizzly View Post
    guarantee everyone is bullchitting itt. should only really need to do it at most twice a day.
    You would be very surprised
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackiejans119 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hell i play with the burping worm at least 3 times a day
    Writes novels in sig line crew*

Measuring your bodyweight in stones or any other form of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rock is inaccurate.
    B:275
    S:315
    D:405

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Mi salchicha es muy grande
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    You would be very surprised
    I'm sure if you wanted to you could jak it 4-6 times a day but soley going off urges 1-2 should be good.

Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sadly I know people who milk the snake quite often. Not as much so now because I don't associate with a lot of fa people, but last year I had some friends who'd jack off when ever they'd get a chubby.

therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Krolczyk View Post
    It's like a daily routine.
    If I don't do it every night I can't sleep srs.
    But seriously if you re home alone for a whole day, you would wank it 5+ times easy...My record is probaby around 8-9 in a day . Bruh get on that testerone hype if u want a high libido
    "Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them"

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a constant boner. It doesn't go away. It calls to me. I can hear it at night, pulsing with blood. Girls flee when they see it.

Help.
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

anonymous
    this

MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TimeToMakeGains View Post
    i hav erectile dysfunction from fapping 4 times a day 6 times a week so i cant tell u...
    You take a rest day? haha thats funny
    BABY BOYZ MEMBER GRR

dink is the only vascular part of my body crew

ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    Honestly I stopped having random boners since like the summer before my first year of highschool

I just heard a bunch of my 17 year old friends today talking about how they hate getting a random boner in class... um what? im not ****ing 14 anymore
    I quit smoking da green a couple of weeks ago and now my sex drive is as high as when I was 17 srs

LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MaxGainz1 View Post
    You take a rest day? haha thats funny
    He needs to teach me how to
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

My lifting log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166940041

MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LeanAsFuark View Post
    He needs to teach me how to
    since im 14 i do it up to 4-5 times a day, average about 3.5ish since sometimes in the morning i don't finish cause i gotta go school or ill miss the bus
    no rest days tho
    BABY BOYZ MEMBER GRR

dink is the only vascular part of my body crew

LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MaxGainz1 View Post
    since im 14 i do it up to 4-5 times a day, average about 3.5ish since sometimes in the morning i don't finish cause i gotta go school or ill miss the bus
    no rest days tho
    I just do it like 1-5 times a day depending on how busy I am. If I got no gym no school no work (today) for example I'm going ham on the snake
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

My lifting log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166940041

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LeanAsFuark View Post
    I just do it like 1-5 times a day depending on how busy I am. If I got no gym no school no work (today) for example I'm going ham on the snake
    this

dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtrain098 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jackiejans119 View Post
    My job at a grocery store has trained me in the art of milf spotting, i can spot milfs up to 50 yards
    Impressive.
    Sacrifice. Discipline. Patience. Gratitude. Optimism.

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Grand Old Party ***