Lift with honor... CarolinaPaladin's Avatar
    CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Met-Rx Creatine Blast

I've got two 5 pound tubs of this stuff. I actually just found in my closet. Didn't even know I had it.

inb4 "uh can i cut on dis hurr hrr."
    also inb4 "just read reviews in the store."
    ALSO (edit lol) inb4 a Met-Rx sales rep tries to justify it. I just want honest opinions from run of the mill dudes who snort their daily lines of creatine.

Is this stuff above average? Is it just your run of the mill creatine, and just does it job? Which I'm happy with. It calls for the basic one scoop before workout, one after. Is it safe to also take a pre-workout such as Ergoblast with this before the gym?

In all reality, I've never done creatine. I'm starting though. Start a intense split program tomorrow.

THANKS.

Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CarolinaPaladin View Post
    I've got two 5 pound tubs of this stuff. I actually just found in my closet. Didn't even know I had it.

inb4 "uh can i cut on dis hurr hrr."
    also inb4 "just read reviews in the store."
    ALSO (edit lol) inb4 a Met-Rx sales rep tries to justify it. I just want honest opinions from run of the mill dudes who snort their daily lines of creatine.

Is this stuff above average? Is it just your run of the mill creatine, and just does it job? Which I'm happy with. It calls for the basic one scoop before workout, one after. Is it safe to also take a pre-workout such as Ergoblast with this before the gym?

In all reality, I've never done creatine. I'm starting though. Start a intense split program tomorrow.

THANKS.
    Well what are the ingredients? And what do the directions on the label say? If there's no stims you can stack with other pres.

CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaPaladin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lewwwiss View Post
    Well what are the ingredients? And what do the directions on the label say? If there's no stims you can stack with other pres.
    alories 150
    Total Carbohydrate 33g 11%**
    Sugars 33g ***
    Phosphorus 188mg 19%
    (As Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate)
    Magnesium 71mg 18%
    Chromium (As Chromium Picolinate) 211mcg 176%
    Sodium 95mg 4%
    Potassium 80mg 2%
    Tri-Phase Pump Complex 6,119mg ***
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Creatine Ester Phosphate
    Creatine Ethyl Ester
    BCAA Nitro Blend 2,063mg ***
    Taurine
    Leucine
    Isoleucine
    Valine
    N-Acetyl Cysteine
    Xtreme NOS Blend 1,094mg ***
    L-Arginine
    L-Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate
    Stevia Extract (Stevia Rebaudiana) (Leaf) 68mg **

Thinking about copping a tub of Beast Sports Creature because damn at the good word people are spreading about it. I'm still checking out this **** I have though.

I mean...2 tubs.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

You just found 10 pounds of creatine?

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    You just found 10 pounds of creatine?
    Lol, I thought they were 5 each. They're like 3.17. Still. A good bit. And yeah, I forgot I had purchased a year or so ago. They're still good on the date.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Goes great with other preworkouts if you wanted to stack. People also like it as a standalone.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as long as the calories are not a problem, go for it. i wouldn't do 2 scoops a day though. I see CEE in there, but looks like it's mostly mono. you paid for it. at least give it a try.