Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    and how you might really be one of these people dealing with it
    you have not fat to speak of
    just lack of muscle definition due to not bulking consistently
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    and how you might really be one of these people dealing with it
    you have not fat to speak of
    just lack of muscle definition due to not bulking consistently
    I don't know man, being real; ever since I first cut I got a lot of attention from women lol. It's like a never wanted it to end, but at the same time maintaining that lean-ness was hard, maintaining a "chizzled" jaw line at my weight is pretty difficult. But it just caused be to chronically become afraid of getting fat again, which 'caused me to be so particular about my body. It is pretty annoying. I wanna put on mass and I wanna be stronger, it's just that mental block in the way. And when people indicate to me that I've put on weight (like a fatter face) it really hits me
    155lbs. Bench: 160lbs Squat: 245lbs.

Eat to grow.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nostruggle View Post
    Yes I have

You have it.

You have a distorted image of your self and ARE NOT seeing yourself realistically.

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds great then. I'm unsubbing from the log. You seem to be very happy and content where you are. Good luck with your future man and glad you got it figured out.
    Been playing with shafts and balls since '75.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sonnydfrizzy View Post
    Sounds great then. I'm unsubbing from the log. You seem to be very happy and content where you are. Good luck with your future man and glad you got it figured out.
    while I agree with your assesment that he seems happier just staying where he is rather than risking any possible unwanted fat gain that ocomes along with any real muscle dvvlepoment

if we gave up on you that easy, you would still be 130lb scaredy cat
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    while I agree with your assesment that he seems happier just staying where he is rather than risking any possible unwanted fat gain that ocomes along with any real muscle dvvlepoment

if we gave up on you that easy, you would still be 130lb scaredy cat
    Wow. On spread.

I'll stick around

nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, I'm not giving up at all. I might be a little frustrated, but I want this badly. I'm gonna keep on going.

Today, I had a drum gig that was supposed to end by noon, so I could eat then but went on for about 4 hours! It caused me to miss lunch time. So I basically had one serving of cereal in the morning for breakfast (30g) and I ended up having a chicken thigh & leg with some salad for lunch at around 3:30pm. I ate my dinner (Christmas left overs: turkey, lasagna about half a cup, ceasar salad, and some ham)around 6pm, and had a bit of cake and ice cream after dinner. I feel that I've severely under-ate today, but I'm trying to cut out eating at night. I know it doesn't matter for body composition, but I'm trying to focus on eating at regular times but my day was pretty messy.

Should I eat a meal again or should I just go to bed and try again tomorrow? I have snacked on some cereal and milk.

Pictures coming soon.

Eat to grow.

Guys, I'm not giving up at all. I might be a little frustrated, but I want this badly. I'm gonna keep on going.

Today, I had a drum gig that was supposed to end by noon, so I could eat then but went on for about 4 hours! It caused me to miss lunch time. So I basically had one serving of cereal in the morning for breakfast (30g) and I ended up having a chicken thigh & leg with some salad for lunch at around 3:30pm. I ate my dinner (Christmas left overs: turkey, lasagna about half a cup, ceasar salad, and some ham)around 6pm, and had a bit of cake and ice cream after dinner. I feel that I've severely under-ate today, but I'm trying to cut out eating at night. I know it doesn't matter for body composition, but I'm trying to focus on eating at regular times but my day was pretty messy.

Should I eat a meal again or should I just go to bed and try again tomorrow? I have snacked on some cereal and milk.

Pictures coming soon.
    Eat
    Eat and Eat

SO you are trying to eat less at night, YET ATE NOTHING (1serving of cereal is nothing imo) at breakfast and lunch. You are only ALLOWED to eat less if you eat during the day which you arent doing.

YOu should be seriously eating like 1000calories before you hit the pillow tonight
    Founder of MMDELAD

Eat
    Eat and Eat

SO you are trying to eat less at night, YET ATE NOTHING (1serving of cereal is nothing imo) at breakfast and lunch. You are only ALLOWED to eat less if you eat during the day which you arent doing.

YOu should be seriously eating like 1000calories before you hit the pillow tonight
    Even with that cake, ice cream, and lasagna? I heard lasagna is pretty calorie dense

Eat to grow.

i heard you are still 40 lbs underweight
    Founder of MMDELAD

Chasing self-improvement. ShyGuyXS's Avatar
    ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dinner and the snack afterward are looking good. You still were in a major deficit for most of the day, though, so it doesn't quite even out.

I'd throw in another meal or at the very least a calorie-dense snack. ED will tell you not to. Challenge that thought.

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you truly want to change you will eat a big meal now, and then not skip breakfast or lunch tomorrow, even if you are not hungry you will still make yourself, or you can still be the severely underweight, miserable, consumed by ED person you seem to be
    -Bears- -Blackhawks- -Bulls- -Whitesox-
    2015 NXT WBG Gold Medalist---- 2015 WWE WBG Bronze Medalist
    #1 in the World for Modern Warfare 3 in Demolition
    Former Halo 3 Pro Gamer
    #1 In class in High School
    NO Count Crew

I'm having a chicken burger with half a bun and a thick eggo waffle

Eat to grow.

I'm having a chicken burger with half a bun and a thick eggo waffle
    ok good
    what is the plan for tomorrow so that you are eating more earlier
    specifically you need a better breakfast
    Founder of MMDELAD

ok good
    what is the plan for tomorrow so that you are eating more earlier
    specifically you need a better breakfast
    Tomorrow my mom is cooking breakfast and I'll be having fried dumpling w/ ackee and saltfish. Fried dumpling is essentially, flour, water, a little butter etc. fried. And Ackee is vegetable that is basically sauteed with salted codfish, tomatoes, and peppers. Kind of like:

Each dumpling is like 100cal

I have church from 11am-2pm, and the most convenient thing to really eat is a patty after.
    Then I eat supper around 4-5pm.

Should I just wait for my dinner, w/ having a heavier breakfast?

Eat to grow.

what country do you live in?
    Founder of MMDELAD

what country do you live in?
    Canada, but my family's background is Jamaican so we eat like 50% Jamaican food lol

Eat to grow.

ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That seems like a good plan.

I have church from 11am-2pm, and the most convenient thing to really eat is a patty after.
    Then I eat supper around 4-5pm.

Should I just wait for my dinner, w/ having a heavier breakfast?
    Having consistent, regular meals is a good habit to get into. I'd suggest you have the patty (or bring something that's calorie-dense that you can eat right after church) anyway, and then eating supper. It's tempting to skip, but IMO it's not a good idea to go 5-6+ hours without food.

TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In,
    I took a look at the previous pages. I'd like to see how you do Hope you're doing fine!
    #benchesmorethansquatcrew

Originally Posted by TearsOfIce View Post
    In,
    I took a look at the previous pages. I'd like to see how you do Hope you're doing fine!
    Thank-you! I appreciate it and.. eh, it's a work in progress.

@ShyGuy

I ended up having a pretty heavy/calorie dense breakfast instead and I might be having an earlier dinner.

Guys, ever since I hit 149.6lbs my face looks a lot more fuller, but at around 140-145lbs I have a pretty defined jaw line. I feel that my face is bloated or fat, yet I'm still underweight. Is this just bloating because I upped the calories or is this just how may face looks when I'm not underweight? It looks pretty fat, especially my cheeks.

Eat to grow.

I feel that my face is bloated or fat, yet I'm still underweight. Is this just bloating because I upped the calories or is this just how may face looks when I'm not underweight? It looks pretty fat, especially my cheeks.
    It's bloating - same thing happened to me. It will level out after some time.

Originally Posted by ShyGuyXS View Post
    It's bloating - same thing happened to me. It will level out after some time.
    oh okay thanks dude. Here's my meals for today, attached
    Attached Images

Eat to grow.

I hope that is just meals so far

I put it at a total of less than 800
    so I am hoping to see a heck of a lot more
    Founder of MMDELAD

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats all you ate, my baby cousin eats that for breakfast
    Former Halo 3 Pro Gamer
    NO Count Crew

Also had an extra wing and rib along with this for dessert. Oh also 2 pot of gold chocolate pieces.
    Attached is: rum cake and some ice cream.
    Attached Images

Eat to grow.

Also had an extra wing and rib along with this for dessert. Oh also 2 pot of gold chocolate pieces.
    Attached is: rum cake and some ice cream.
    okay? but you still skip a meal everyday
    Former Halo 3 Pro Gamer
    NO Count Crew

is there a reason you eat such small portions?
    Founder of MMDELAD

AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Was about to write this..

but seriously there is nothing wrong with eating small portions OP. I, myself like to snack alot, but i get my calories in.

If you are eating small portions just to avoid "calories" you are doing it wrong.
    My Powerlifting "Road To Manlet" Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129323

Instagram: a.camstra

Gym PR(KG): 195/130/220 @61KG Raw

Meet PR(KG): 185/117.5/200 @58.6KG

This thread makes me hangry

It's honestly become a bad habit since my cut. I used to eat dinner on the "side plates" to keep my portion low. So I've developed a bad habit of having half a serving of something. So if one serving of ice cream is 1/2 cup, I'll have a 1/4 cup. I know it's terrible, and I'm working on it.

I had some chicken wings, and about half a cup of mashed potatoes. Pictures coming.

Eat to grow.