Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the advice guys, I'm just going to enjoy Christmas with my fam and enjoy the gains after!

Today was a rest day, I didn't do much. I got into a push up contest with my family, and I won aha. Most push ups in a minute, I got 124.
    Other than that this is what I ate, I don't have a picture of my lunch it was kind of random.

Still kind a bit hungry so I might have a PBJ before bed. I'll keep you updated.

Breakfast (smoked ham, 2 eggs, a waffle, some fried and I had a bit of cereal and 2% milk):

Lunch (I had a blueberry waffle, half a corned beef sandwich, and a yogurt, with some cereal and 2% milk, and a bit of red pea soup.)

Dinner (1 steamed banana, steamed veg, some corn on the cob, and bbq wings):

155lbs. Bench: 160lbs Squat: 245lbs.

Eat to grow.

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any reason why you feel the compulsion to eat the same things day in and day out?

**Edit: hate to burst your bubble but you did not get 124 pushups in a minute.

**Edit: real pushups lol
    Been playing with shafts and balls since '75.

nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nostruggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sonnydfrizzy View Post
    Any reason why you feel the compulsion to eat the same things day in and day out?

**Edit: hate to burst your bubble but you did not get 124 pushups in a minute.

**Edit: real pushups lol
    To be honest it's just what's convenient for me and what's in my house lol. It's quick and easy and I don't do fast food much lol.

And I think I did do em' LOL, I'll make a video when I get some free time

EDIT:

Also added a 1/2 a cup or so of steamed rice and some curry chicken. With a serving of dry cereal.

Eat to grow.

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nostruggle View Post
    To be honest it's just what's convenient for me and what's in my house lol. It's quick and easy and I don't do fast food much lol.

And I think I did do em' LOL, I'll make a video when I get some free time

EDIT:

Also added a 1/2 a cup or so of steamed rice and some curry chicken. With a serving of dry cereal.
    Just want you to realize that you can tell us whatever you want. Tell us you eat more foods than you really do. Tell us you don't do as much cardio as you do. Tell us you ate xyz and won't restrict. But in the end, you should not be here to please a forum of guys on the interwebz that you do not know. You should be recovering and getting better for yourself. To be free from the constraints of your disorder.

Keep doing what you are doing if this is what it takes for you to get better. But don't try and convince yourself what you are doing is adequate when you truly know, deep down, that it is not.

Link us to your MFP account on here, and post your daily weigh ins.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    1. if food did not have calories or micros, what would you eat for 1 day?

2. what did your diet look like 5 years ago?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    find you dont need fast food
    but you can make other foods conveneient and available in your house
    you but beef, whole eggs, cheese, bagels, peanut butter, nuts, etc

How much more "convenient" would it be than to gab a big handful of nuts? Or a pb banana sandwich with chocolate milk.
    you know you would enjoy it. Dont deny that

http://www.scienceofeds.org/2014/05/...rexia-nervosa/
    Last edited by determined4000; 12-23-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post

These.

When in doubt REMEMBER back to a time before your disordered thinking...

You were a kid once.
    You had preferences.
    You know when too much was too much.
    And When Too little was too little.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    You were a kid once.
    You had preferences.
    You knew what it was like to be happy.
    You had a life outside food and exercise
    Added
    Founder of MMDELAD

Just want you to realize that you can tell us whatever you want. Tell us you eat more foods than you really do. Tell us you don't do as much cardio as you do. Tell us you ate xyz and won't restrict. But in the end, you should not be here to please a forum of guys on the interwebz that you do not know. You should be recovering and getting better for yourself. To be free from the constraints of your disorder.

Keep doing what you are doing if this is what it takes for you to get better. But don't try and convince yourself what you are doing is adequate when you truly know, deep down, that it is not.

Link us to your MFP account on here, and post your daily weigh ins.
    I don't do cardio anymore, at all. My only thing is "strength training" at home on off days, because I have this thing of "putting my calories to good use" I know it's stupid and I've gotten better. I used to do pushups every morning and before bed, but I've stopped that now.

I haven't tracked anything on MFP in about 4 days I think, and I don't track my weight there. But here it is: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/aaron597

And my last weigh-in yesterday was 149.6lbs. I try not to weigh often because it pschys me out.

These.

When in doubt REMEMBER back to a time before your disordered thinking...

You were a kid once.
    You had preferences.

1. I'd probably eat chinese food or something, maybe a burger and fries.

2. For breakfast I'd have scrambled eggs with like ham or something chopped up and mixed into it, with 2 slices of bread, and juice.
    Then for lunch I'd have something from the caf, whether it was pizza, poutine, burger + poutine or just the burger, fries, a sub etc.
    Then for dinner I'd have about 1.5 cups of rice with some chicken, and a cup of juice. I'd get pizza or mcdonalds for dinner once or twice a week. And for snacks I'd have cookies, muffins, etc.

My greatest fear is eating how I did before, because that's what got me "fat" and I'm afraid of I eat like how I did before, I'll just go back to being the way I was before and waste all of my hard work.

My appetite is also pretty big, so I try to stay away from calorie dense things sometimes because I will tend to be hungry still and I'll just pack in a crazy amount of calories in one sitting. For example, I'd need 4 slices of pizza to fill me. That's basically over 1000 calories. I'd need 2 hamburgers + a good side of wedges or fries to fill me. Hence, why I stay away from them. Even nuts, they're so calorie dense but offer little satiety for me.

Eat to grow.

The gym is closed today and it's Christmas tomorrow, ugh. I'll post my food log later.

Eat to grow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! Didn't get to go to the gym today, but I did all my arms and abs workouts at home and they went great.

Food Log:

Breakfast (PBJ on toast, 2 eggs, fried plantain and some canned sausage):

Lunch (No picture, but it was a chicken burger w/ half a bun, some cereal, about 1/4 of rice and some curry chicken, and half a glass of milk)

Dinner (my schedule was crazy today with last minute xmas stuff, ended up eating really late and I was too lazy to maybe a full on dinner so I made breakfast for dinner!):

Snacks (throughout the day I mainly snacked on Honey Bunches of Oats: Almond w/ 2% milk probably had about 2 servings and a cup of milk in total)

Will post my plates from Christmas dinner, I'll make ya proud!

Eat to grow.

Its nice to see you acknowledge that you are afraid of calorie dense foods. But you realize that what you are eating currently isn't enough calories? Right? You need these calorie dense foods. Not eating them has you a good 40lbs underweight. You fear getting fat but the reality is, even if you gained 1lb per week for a full YEAR, you still wouldn't be fat. Don't you think you would catch yourself if all of a sudden you were just turning into a pudge ball. Yet it would take forever for that to happen.

I challenge you to stop counting.
    I challenge you to eat a food from your past that you have put off limits, EACH AND EVERY DAY.
    You will see that you don't have to track and you can eat things you have stopped eating, and still be lean, happy and healthy.
    Founder of MMDELAD

Its nice to see you acknowledge that you are afraid of calorie dense foods. But you realize that what you are eating currently isn't enough calories? Right? You need these calorie dense foods. Not eating them has you a good 40lbs underweight. You fear getting fat but the reality is, even if you gained 1lb per week for a full YEAR, you still wouldn't be fat. Don't you think you would catch yourself if all of a sudden you were just turning into a pudge ball. Yet it would take forever for that to happen.

I challenge you to eat a food from your past that you have put off limits, EACH AND EVERY DAY.
    You will see that you don't have to track and you can eat things you have stopped eating, and still be lean, happy and healthy.
    On spread D4k.
    But he is too afraid to do it. And notice how he says "Oh I dont usually eat lunch." And now he NEVER posts his lunch... I bet he isnt even eating what he says.
    Show him Mike Wines who gained 52 pounds in a year and still has abs.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is ALWAYS going to be a subconscious fear behind "becoming the old fat kid" the key is realizing that it would take YEARS of overeating and binging to get back to that point!

Read this:

http://www.jcdfitness.com/2009/10/th...-boy-syndrome/

On spread D4k.
    But he is too afraid to do it. And notice how he says "Oh I dont usually eat lunch." And now he NEVER posts his lunch... I bet he isnt even eating what he says.
    Show him Mike Wines who gained 52 pounds in a year and still has abs.
    You're right dude, I used avoid cooking with oils, so I would put so little that the food would stick so much and I'd refuse to use butter/margarine, but I've been incorporating those more and more in my diet. I'm also starting to eat calorie dense things like peanut butter. etc. I understand what you're saying, but I was doing some crazy things like working out every hour, doing random jumping jacks, skipping etc. to lose the fat and it was such a painful journey so I don't wanna go back down that path of being a fat boy. I will get over it though, I've been eating more and I've seen huge gains on my lifts.

@Sonny Honestly dude, everything I say I eat, I do eat. I don't cheat myself, if I didn't eat it I wouldn't log it. I'm really trying to change.

There is ALWAYS going to be a subconscious fear behind "becoming the old fat kid" the key is realizing that it would take YEARS of overeating and binging to get back to that point!

Read this:

http://www.jcdfitness.com/2009/10/th...-boy-syndrome/
    Great article Erik! I read it this morning and it gave me some peace of mind to enjoy my christmas haha.

Here's my food log for today, I didn't get lunch in because... Christmas. But I ate quiet a bit of calories I must say.

Breakfast (Forgot to take a pic, only had my snapchat lol. It's Ackee and saltfish, jerk pork, hard dough bread w/ margarine, festival, and fried plantains. I had an extra serving of festival and fries plantain, and a little more jerk pork):

Dinner (There's baked honey glazed ham, turkey w/ cranberry sauce, curried goat, lasagna, caesar salad, fried then bbq'd chicken. had some extra turkey, ham/pineapples, and salad.):

Dessert (Jamaican rum cake w/ icing, pumpkin pie, and cookie n' cream ice cream. Had a little more ice cream and pumpkin pie):

Those were my Christmas meals, SO FULL. How'd I do?

Eat to grow.

Good job today, I hope you enjoyed your holiday with your family.

Good job today, I hope you enjoyed your holiday with your family.
    Thanks man, I did.

Looked in the mirror today and I'm getting a lot of fat gains around my stomach, idk why it's always there. Kind of irritating.

Eat to grow.

Thanks man, I did.

Looked in the mirror today and I'm getting a lot of fat gains around my stomach, idk why it's always there. Kind of irritating.

STOP NOW.

Throw your scale away, put tape on your mirror if you need too. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE FOCUSING ON YOUR BODY ANYMORE. This is about fixing your head. Getting yourself NORMAL again.

STOP NOW.

Throw your scale away, put tape on your mirror if you need too. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE FOCUSING ON YOUR BODY ANYMORE. This is about fixing your head. Getting yourself NORMAL again.

Note: sry, couldnt have said it better
    Founder of MMDELAD

STOP NOW.

I don't weigh myself much anymore, it psychys me out. But I feel significantly heavier. Even my homie at the gym, told me he can see it in my face. :/ Seems like I'm gaining way more fat than muscle. Whatever though, I'll just cut again in the spring.

Gonna post my food log in a bit.

Eat to grow.

it is pointless to plan a cut or anything this far in advance.
    at the rate of most ED bulks, my guess is you wont need a cut until spring of 2016
    Founder of MMDELAD

Eat to grow.

What is the before and what is the after?

What is the before and what is the after?
    It's in chronological order. The first is before, then when I cut, and then the current me when I started eating more.

Eat to grow.

pics with a shirt on you cant see much
    just saying
    Founder of MMDELAD

I don't weigh myself much anymore, it psychys me out. But I feel significantly heavier. Even my homie at the gym, told me he can see it in my face. :/ Seems like I'm gaining way more fat than muscle. Whatever though, I'll just cut again in the spring.

Gonna post my food log in a bit.

You don't need to be "planning" anything. You're not a professional IFBB bodybuilder, you're just a recreational gym goer.

Are you getting paid to look "good"?

WHAT'S THE POINT!?

"Oh well I will just cut again in the Spring."

Says the guy who hates how he is consumed by food and exercise and is no linger happy with his life and wellbeing.

Ya man go ahead and cut again since it made you such a happier person and value relationships and enjoy the gym.

I have no problem with gaining weight, but it looks like I'm just gaining fat. I may have went too fast. My lifts are improving but that's about it, I feel heavier and slower.

Pictures attached
    Attached Images

Eat to grow.

ever heard of body dysmorphia?
    Founder of MMDELAD

ever heard of body dysmorphia?
    Yes I have

Eat to grow.