Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Signs you are dating a borderline woman

I think a lot of guys come to this forum because they have in one way or another dated a woman with a borderline. In a nutshell these women (labeled as BPD or cluster B's will be the best you ever had in bed, will satisfy your ego in a way that no other woman will ever have, and provide such a high for you at the beginning of a relationship most normal women you meet will be boring to you. Below are some signs you are dating a borderline, anyone who is experienced in dating one of these is free to add to the list.

- She tells you she loves you within the first month or first few dates of knowing her
    - she does whatever it takes to please you in bed..in the beginning that is, once she has you she uses sex as a weapon until she gets bored of you
    - compliments you a lot, tells you your the best she's ever had, etc
    - very critical of other men. and you eventually, once you can't live up to the perfect man she thought could rescue you from her horrible dark life
    - always complaining about little aches and pains- my back hurts, my head hurts, etc.
    - all of her exes are *******s or abusive, she's had numerous burnout relationships but the breakup NEVER had anything to do with her Roll Eyes
    - can't hold down jobs ...usually it's their boss was trying to get in their pants or some bull****
    - likes pain from tattoos,piercings in weird places, kinky sex, etc
    - rebound relationships- there is always another guy and her bed never gets cold.
    - loves you one minute hates you the next minute. Sometimes just goes cold overnight
    - extremely sensitive, starts crying over bull****...like flips out when you don't text her back in time etc.just really scared of abandonment
    - poor relationship with her mother or an abusive mother
    - they see ghosts, believe in magic, etc
    - usually have some sort of music running through their head
    Last edited by candyman99; 12-09-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crackzaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuk.

GF has displayed two of those signs.

Goodnight sweet prince

srs

(not srs)
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

common slav in tracksuit Highwind7's Avatar
    Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by candyman99 View Post
    what this mean?
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*
    *women shouldn't be allowed to vote crew*
    *always tells the truth even if it hurts crew*

Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love
    But I'll just keep on rolling along with the grace of the Lord above

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

- She tells you she loves you within the first month or first few dates of knowing her
    I've never met a chick who DIDN'T do this. Even the most sane, rational, professional, good-hearted ones say this **** after a couple weeks.

ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^thats def not always true.

Add:
    -poor relationship with father
    -pushes you away , pulls you back in, repeat.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you don't even have to run through that list.

here is a sure-fire way to tell a whacko (although not doing this does not exclude her from being whacko)

CRAZY EYEBROWS

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do you mean by borderline? Like borderline personality disorder? Cause I'm prettty sure my half sister has that, that or she's bipolar. Either way she's awful.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No empathy, no feeling, empty at the core of their personality/soul

Manipulative, lying, triangulates relationships

Makes you feel like the king n then devalues you, causes you to wonder where that person went that you knew aka "splitting"
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ocelo7 View Post
    ^thats def not always true.

Add:
    -poor relationship with father
    -pushes you away , pulls you back in, repeat.
    A lot a girls do it several times in the initial few days/weeks to see how far you will go; they do it even to the handsome guys they are interested in. This is called "playing hard to get." She wants men to think that she is not easily impressionable and she thinks it makes her more desirable to him, while at the same time fails to realize that she is on a very thin line and she could lose him forever and settle for someone less. Girl logic.

ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Studi0sity View Post
    A lot a girls do it several times in the initial few days/weeks to see how far you will go; they do it even to the handsome guys they are interested in. This is called "playing hard to get." She wants men to think that she is not easily impressionable and she thinks it makes her more desirable to him, while at the same time fails to realize that she is on a very thin line and she could lose him forever and settle for someone less. Girl logic.
    Oh I'm not talking about that. What I'm talking about is pushing away stemming from not being able to get close to people, having to do with being afraid and self worth. These people sabotage it for themselves. All the sudden drama is being stirred up, fighting, chaos, etc. you feel the loweest of lows. youre left thinking "wtf happened to the person I used to know." Then (she's afraid of abandonment) she's nice, kind, sweet, to pull you back and you get a glimmer of hope, then the cycle repeats itself.

One thing people have to realize is there is a specific diagnostic criteria these people have to fit into. Does the girl I'm talking about have bpd? Idk but she has a lot of borderline features , which is just as bad.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    What do you mean by borderline? Like borderline personality disorder? Cause I'm prettty sure my half sister has that, that or she's bipolar. Either way she's awful.
    Borderline personality disorder. These women treat their new boyfriends like objects and literally won't shut the **** up when they first meet you to their friends talking about this amazing guy she met. Almost obsessive. They know how to manipulate the **** out of guys and that's usually by stroking their ego. What kind of guys get the most enjoyment from this? narcissistic men, players....nothing is more satisfying to a borderline than ruining a player it's the ultimate victory.

Let's say you are banging one and she's hot and you are aware of her mental illness. I would still not advise sleeping with one because very few men are mentally tough enough to do so with a BPD. These women literally are like a drug..they make you feel like you can work at some **** hole like burger king the rest of your life but everything will still be ok as long as you have each other. that's why PTS is very common for men getting divorced with these women.

MY goal is to educate, because even though BPD only makes up for about 5% of the female population these women usually have a lot more partners than the average chick making the odds of running into one much higher. And if you date long enough you probably will

Registered User ChaoticReignPbt's Avatar
    ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spent a ton of years of my youth dating a BPD. One of the most emotionally taxing and confusing experiences of my life. They take lying to a new level and actually convince themselves that their feelings for you are the real deal...while still coldly doing all kinds of sketchy **** when you aren't around. To experience what appears to be intense passion and emotion which can quickly switch to complete callous disregard is not a pleasant way to have a relationship.

If I knew what I was dealing with sooner i would have walked away way before I did. Then the chick had the nerve to keep trying to check up on me after I moved on and started dating again. Like we were just old pals and I had never been wronged in any way.

Keep these people out of your life folks. It doesn't end pretty.

Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    No empathy, no feeling, empty at the core of their personality/soul

Manipulative, lying, triangulates relationships

Makes you feel like the king n then devalues you, causes you to wonder where that person went that you knew aka "splitting"
    yup this man knows. If I can educate, and save a man from getting his life ruined by one of these emotional vampires it is worth it to me.

There's a saying in the Bible that says "The devil comes to steal, to kill and destroy" and that you must put on the full armor of god to avoid all of his traps".
    This is kind of like what you have to do when it comes to these women. These women are the walking dead and will kill you emotionally, if not physically if you let them, someone in the sky was looking out for me because I was able to get out while I could. Just arm yourself guys, and if you think there is a chance you are dating one run for the hills. And with the amount of guys who date women online here, a lot of you probably are. 5% may seem like a small number, but these women also have a lot more partners then regular women so keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by ChaoticReignPbt View Post
    Spent a ton of years of my youth dating a BPD. One of the most emotionally taxing and confusing experiences of my life. They take lying to a new level and actually convince themselves that their feelings for you are the real deal...while still coldly doing all kinds of sketchy **** when you aren't around. To experience what appears to be intense passion and emotion which can quickly switch to complete callous disregard is not a pleasant way to have a relationship.

If I knew what I was dealing with sooner i would have walked away way before I did. Then the chick had the nerve to keep trying to check up on me after I moved on and started dating again. Like we were just old pals and I had never been wronged in any way.

Keep these people out of your life folks. It doesn't end pretty.
    same. I entered the relationship a confident guy and left the relationship a shell of a man that I was. I truly believe these women sub consciously seek out guys like us, an insecure weak man is of no use to these women because they break. the only guys likely to stick around long enough for them to suck the life out of is a narcissistic dude who won't take any ****.

I can honestly say though that after the breakup I was just emotional drained, confused, and doubted myself for the first time in my life. The scary part is if they're high functioning borderlines (like I'm assuming yours was) is that they actually have the ability to appear rational and quite normal at times so if they do contact you after the breakup (and they always do guys) you may find yourself getting reeled back in before you know it, hell I questioned my own sanity at that point. "maybe it really was me". That's before I found out she had BPD....

Registered User ChaoticReignPbt's Avatar
    ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    same. I entered the relationship a confident guy and left the relationship a shell of a man that I was. I truly believe these women sub consciously seek out guys like us.

After the breakup I was just emotional drained, confused, and doubted myself for the first time in my life. The scary part is if they're high functioning borderlines (like I'm assuming yours was) is that they actually have the ability to appear rational and quite normal at times so if they do contact you after the breakup (and they always do guys) you may find yourself getting reeled back in before you know it, hell I questioned my own sanity at that point. "maybe it really was me". That's before I found out she had BPD...
    Been there. She put me on this crazy pedestal and acted like I was this super catch to everyone but was cold as hell behind my back. Emotionally manipulative as hell. Used to go on these "breaks" and then string me along until she was "ready." I was a kid so I didn't know any better.

She guilted the **** out me when I moved on too. But by then I had grown up a bit and told her tough luck. It's like dating a sociopath. I still bump into people that knew us in high school and they tell me she was crazy and I dodged a bullet.

SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    same. I entered the relationship a confident guy and left the relationship a shell of a man that I was. I truly believe these women sub consciously seek out guys like us, an insecure weak man is of no use to these women because they break. the only guys likely to stick around long enough for them to suck the life out of is a narcissistic dude who won't take any ****.

I can honestly say though that after the breakup I was just emotional drained, confused, and doubted myself for the first time in my life. The scary part is if they're high functioning borderlines (like I'm assuming yours was) is that they actually have the ability to appear rational and quite normal at times so if they do contact you after the breakup (and they always do guys) you may find yourself getting reeled back in before you know it, hell I questioned my own sanity at that point. "maybe it really was me". That's before I found out she had BPD....
    Yes they will contact you a year after not speaking and act like everything's okay

I could go on and on about this subject..
    Last edited by SwaggerMcdaniel; 12-09-2014 at 01:47 PM.
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you seem to know your chit lol. i've also seen multiple miscers with threads on the same subject. all the girlfriends sounded exactly like ur post. damn
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    Yes they will contact you a year after not speaking and act like everything's okay

I could go on and on about this subject..
    do these wolves in sheeps clothing every really go away? (shivers). Ask any psychiatrist they will tell you BPD is the one disorder they are actually scared of.

Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    OP you seem to know your chit lol. i've also seen multiple miscers with threads on the same subject. all the girlfriends sounded exactly like ur post. damn
    The reason why you read so many threads about guys dealing with these types of women lies in the fact that these are the only type of women who have the ability to drive an otherwise normal guy to the point where he desperately needs to find emotional support.

do these wolves in sheeps clothing every really go away? (shivers). Ask any psychiatrist they will tell you BPD is the one disorder they are actually scared of.
    i honestly dont know, out of all the girls i ever dated only one was able to legitimately make me feel worthless. i cant say for sure she had a personality disorder or not but the signs were certainly there.

she ran away so i'd say yes.

any type of personality disorder where the person has literally no ability to feel any empathy or sympathy is scary though.

i dont think ill ever meet another woman as callous in my entire life. maybe i should be glad she left me for someone else.

i've done way too much reading on this because when something liek that happens to you, you want to search for answers. so i did and its kind of scary how some of these people appear normal and then the beast comes out.

when you say you left it a shell of a man you once were thats how i feel.. exactly how you described.

literally one week it was hehe you're so naughty, next week it was ew get the **** away from me then text dump.. never saw her ever again. literally crushed. couldnt figure out wtf happened.. should have saw it coming i guess. she broke me in fking half. but i saw the venom in her a few times prior to that so i shouldnt be surprised.
    Last edited by SwaggerMcdaniel; 12-09-2014 at 03:52 PM.
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm really scared right now. I'm not sure if the girl I started dating is one, but she's showing some of those signs. Maybe if I just stay emotionally disconnected it won't affect me.

brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Borderline woman had me thinking she was some sort of tranny.
    Also reminded me of the song not a girl, not yet a woman

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too true. So many red flags of my ex.

Oddly enough she could never "find herself" and was always changing
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think a lot of guys come to this forum because they have in one way or another dated a woman with a borderline. In a nutshell these women (labeled as BPD or cluster B's will be the best you ever had in bed, will satisfy your ego in a way that no other woman will ever have, and provide such a high for you at the beginning of a relationship most normal women you meet will be boring to you. Below are some signs you are dating a borderline, anyone who is experienced in dating one of these is free to add to the list.

- she does whatever it takes to please you in bed..in the beginning that is, once she has you she uses sex as a weapon until she gets bored of you
    - compliments you a lot, tells you your the best she's ever had, etc
    - very critical of other men. and you eventually, once you can't live up to the perfect man she thought could rescue you from her horrible dark life
    - always complaining about little aches and pains- my back hurts, my head hurts, etc.
    - all of her exes are *******s or abusive, she's had numerous burnout relationships but the breakup NEVER had anything to do with her Roll Eyes
    - can't hold down jobs ...usually it's their boss was trying to get in their pants or some bull****
    - likes pain from tattoos,piercings in weird places, kinky sex, etc
    - rebound relationships- there is always another guy and her bed never gets cold.
    - loves you one minute hates you the next minute. Sometimes just goes cold overnight
    - extremely sensitive, starts crying over bull****...like flips out when you don't text her back in time etc.just really scared of abandonment
    - poor relationship with her mother or an abusive mother
    - they see ghosts, believe in magic, etc
    Current gf has 10 out of 14 of these. I don't know think she's BPD, but she is bipolar.

Dating for 6+ years. With a lot of effort and the ability to not take their bs, it's still possible to make this work. Can be a massive headache at times but the right one will be the most loyal, loving girl to you.You just gotta prepared to sort through the bs and emotionally disconnect yourself from that.

AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000)
    What part of make sure she takes her meds do you not understand, SRS?

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AgentFlu View Post
    What part of make sure she takes her meds do you not understand, SRS?
    Meds don't help borderline personality disorder. Only counseling. And most psychiatrists don't even want to deal with them.

Don't forget self destructive behaviors.
    Not paying bills
    Frivolous spending habits
    Bouncing checks
    Shoplifting
    Drug/alcohol abuse
    Extreme promiscuity
    Cutting/suicidal tendencies
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000) AgentFlu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Meds don't help borderline personality disorder. Only counseling. And most psychiatrists don't even want to deal with them.

Don't forget self destructive behaviors.
    Not paying bills
    Frivolous spending habits
    Bouncing checks
    Shoplifting
    Drug/alcohol abuse
    Extreme promiscuity
    Cutting/suicidal tendencies
    Doesn't sound like much of a problem. Just be in control of her financials (or keep hers and your accounts seperate), keep them away from drugs and alcohol, lay the pipe correctly, and just don't do anything to piss them off to the point where they are suicidal.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AgentFlu View Post
    Doesn't sound like much of a problem. Just be in control of her financials (or keep hers and your accounts seperate), keep them away from drugs and alcohol, lay the pipe correctly, and just don't do anything to piss them off to the point where they are suicidal.
    You going to pay her bail money every time the sheriff shows up at the door too? Oh and she will probably be sucking off/banging the guards for cigarettes.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    You going to pay her bail money every time the sheriff shows up at the door too? Oh and she will probably be sucking off/banging the guards for cigarettes.
    I'm a beta, so that stuff doesn't really bother me, lol, jokes on you.

Originally Posted by YourmumBrah View Post
    Current gf has 10 out of 14 of these. I don't know think she's BPD, but she is bipolar.

Dating for 6+ years. With a lot of effort and the ability to not take their bs, it's still possible to make this work. Can be a massive headache at times but the right one will be the most loyal, loving girl to you.You just gotta prepared to sort through the bs and emotionally disconnect yourself from that.
    Why tempt fate? You can not win with these women. Detach yourself emotionally and your no longer useful to her because she needs a soul to feed off of, she will begin to look for a new host. On the other end try to play captain save a hoe a and "rescue her", that will only push her away from you. Ever meet women who were infatuated with married men? They are usually borderlines. The only good thing about borderlines (I can't believe I said that ) is that they usually will not cheat on you in the beginning of the relationship unlike most typical serial cheaters because she's too busy telling all her girlfriends and family how your the best thing that ever happened to her.

I wish you the best, hell maybe she's not borderline but if she is don't be surprised when she leaves you out of the blue or starts ****ing your friends behind your back (be shocked if she hasn't already) You mean about as much to her as a toaster, and once she gets you to break she will replace you with a new model and no that model won't be better looking or better built than you, most bpd's actually downgrade in my experience. these women bro- She never liked you, loved you, or cared about you... don't take it personally because that goes for every guy she will ever date.

The ONLY way I could see it work is if you were to live with a sociapathic mindset 24/7....question is would it be worth it?
    Last edited by candyman99; 12-09-2014 at 05:47 PM.