Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    it's SPATTER
    A joke, it was

UPDATE: Not to throw gas on a fire for those who have had trouble with EliteFTS, but I just received shipping notification from them on my order that was just placed 5 hours ago, with estimated delivery date of 12/10/2014! I live in Ohio, but still impressive....
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 12-09-2014 at 01:40 PM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    A whole thread devoted to guys complaining about splatter on their shafts. Um, ok. . . . .
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reconbyfire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    There are people who complain about the finish of weight equipment and then there are those who view the equipment as a tool and don't care about the finish. Companies seem to take on these same attitudes and, right or wrong, I have always perceived Elite as one of the companies that doesn't care about finish. I can just see Dave Tate laughing at these types of complaints.
    The lack of attention to detail to clean. coat, finish is very poor. Especially in the grip areas, which can be a hazard for the skin. IF it wasn't for that it would be alright. "Laughing", plenty of other companies making this type of product and so does the local welder. Keep your standards high or lose customers..simple business 101.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Icey101 View Post
    With BF deal I picked up a EFTS swiss bar, but kind shocked with the amount of weld splatter on it. Has anyone else had this issue with their swiss/football bars?
    I know this is an old thread, but what was the ultimate outcome? Did EliteFTS step up and replace the bar or at least issue you some type of credit? If I'm expected to live with Titan quality, I expect Titan prices.

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but what was the ultimate outcome? Did EliteFTS step up and replace the bar or at least issue you some type of credit? If I'm expected to live with Titan quality, I expect Titan prices.
    Ha, ha. This is funny. EliteFTS has a history of poor quality for their SSB and other specialty bars. My EliteFTS SSB has crooked collars and lots of weld splatter. It is like they did not even use a jig to set the parts before welding. I did better welding in school.

My only consolation is I bought the bar on sale for a good price. I squat regularly with it, and despite the poor welding and fab, it works well and has held up well over the years.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

Registered User Lifts4longevity's Avatar
    Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always see it as such a shame when manufactures do 7/8's of the work correctly, and skip over the easy and simple part of knocking off the dingleberries/spatter. Much of that crap will come off in one pass instantly with a wire wheel attached to a grinder, yet they don't even do that much.

It's laughable that Elite would a take the attitude of, "It's good enough for me, so why are YOU complaining?", and continue selling those products at full price. When it's their money getting spent, they often turn into the whiniest customers on the planet. Like the old saying goes, "It's not so funny when it's YOUR mom".....
    ***Everybody pities the weak....but jealousy, you have to earn!***

Cancer free since 2006, but fighting the battle daily