Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    I think trade/business is possible without getting involved with their affairs
    Maybe. The problem is Russian interests in the middle east reside with their allies (Assad being one of them) and against U.S. interests in terms of economic benefits of oil.

If we drilled more in Alaska, Florida, etc. where there are ample coastal shelves with tons of oil resources, we could bridge ourselves to a future where other forms of energies are matured for use a little better. We could coincide that with middle eastern independence.

It would be nice if we had a contingency for the next 2-5 decades that involved similar interests with Russia. I think the problem there is that they are very aligned with China in their anti-westernism.
    MFC

Misc Mursenary Crew

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by veggie530 View Post
    Maybe. The problem is Russian interests in the middle east reside with their allies (Assad being one of them) and against U.S. interests in terms of economic benefits of oil.

If we drilled more in Alaska, Florida, etc. where there are ample coastal shelves with tons of oil resources, we could bridge ourselves to a future where other forms of energies are matured for use a little better. We could coincide that with middle eastern independence.

It would be nice if we had a contingency for the next 2-5 decades that involved similar interests with Russia. I think the problem there is that they are very aligned with China in their anti-westernism.
    Anybody who suggests Russia can ever be an ally is a traitor to the US. They will never, ever, be allies, because they are anti-Western to their bones. It would be like suggesting an alliance with ISIS.

However, we can work with them on issues that require our cooperation, such as defeating international terrorism; and otherwise try and stay out of each other's way. Neither alliance, nor enmity.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Anybody who suggests Russia can ever be an ally is a traitor to the US. They will never, ever, be allies, because they are anti-Western to their bones. It would be like suggesting an alliance with ISIS.

However, we can work with them on issues that require our cooperation, such as defeating international terrorism; and otherwise try and stay out of each other's way. Neither alliance, nor enmity.
    Yeah, this is pretty accurate. Whatever our dealings have to be mutually beneficial or it won't work. Difficult to reverse several decades of bred hatred. Especially for the loser of a proxy war.
    MFC

Misc Mursenary Crew

LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Throughout history allies and foes have constantly evolved and changed. It is likewise possible that Russia may become an ally as good as any other ally. There is nothing whatsoever 'traitorous' in understanding that fact, nor in understanding the various ways it could be beneficial to us.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    - US Constitution author and 2nd President, John Adams, October 11th, 1798
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177055701

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Obama waives restrictions on military support to foreign forces 'to combat terrorism in Syria'

The changes, which would allow "foreign forces, irregular forces, groups, or individuals" fighting for the interests of the US to be able to access military assistance, were pursuant to the four-decades-old Arms Export Control Act.

"I hereby determine that the transaction, encompassing the provision of defense articles and services to foreign forces, irregular forces, groups, or individuals engaged in supporting or facilitating ongoing US military operations to counter terrorism in Syria, is essential to the national security interests of the United States," Obama stated in the presidential determination.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/obama-waive...-syria-1595639
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Last edited by skinnytobulk; 12-09-2016 at 11:20 PM.
    Atheist Conservative Crew

ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000)

Coming from a full blooded American such as yourself right?
    Care to explain how Russians are anti-Western? Please, in detail.
    Mouth janitor

ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThePowerOfWill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Followed this war since 2011 when it first kicked off and I was probably 12 or 13 years old just beginning to find all those conspiracy theorist youtube channels which led to me to the war when it kicked off. Eventually over the next few years I've gained a decent amount of knowledge into the Middle East both through my own research and being taught things in school, the fallout of this war is going to be one of the most interesting pieces of recent political history. I personally believe that Russia and the Assad regime will win the civil war, the US will abandon the rebels they supported and tensions between the USA and USSR will be at an all time high in recent memory. No direct conflict between USA or Russia will develop from the conflict or fallout but should another situation arise which pits the USA and USSR against one another politically speaking I see a 25% chance of conflict arising and if not then more likely than not the next conflict/disagreement on foreign policy they have. The USA can continue provoking and intimidating Russia by placing missile systems in nearby states like they have with Romania and Turkey, they can also continue to oppose communism strongly through the Truman and Eisenhower doctrines, later reformed into the Nixon doctrine where the most significant change of foreign policy happened for the US' stance on communism in that time period. Russia can continue try to gain influence and territory like they have with Crimea, eventually if Russia continues it could end up like Britain and France promising aid to Poland if Nazi Germany invaded which it did wit Russian being Germany and the Allies being the US (not that the current USSR is anything like the Nazis). Anyway bit off topic, horrible war going on hopefully a result can be reached peacefully soon and the fallout ain't too ugly but like I said above, I don't think that's gonna be the case at all.

I fully believe we have fallen into a second Cold War ever since the conflict began.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Throughout history allies and foes have constantly evolved and changed. It is likewise possible that Russia may become an ally as good as any other ally. There is nothing whatsoever 'traitorous' in understanding that fact, nor in understanding the various ways it could be beneficial to us.
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    Considering Russia and Iran seem to be quite close nowadays, can you see US being allied with Iran? And if that were to happen, how would that sit with Israel? Alliance with Russia, comes with a package, and I don't think the American psyche is ready for it. But I may be very wrong.
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    Considering Russia and Iran seem to be quite close nowadays, can you see US being allied with Iran? And if that were to happen, how would that sit with Israel? Alliance with Russia, comes with a package, and I don't think the American psyche is ready for it. But I may be very wrong.
    Alex K is dat u
    Janoy cresva

Stats: 18, 6'1, 78kg/172lbs

Bench: 65kg - 143lbs
    Squat: 110kg - 243lbs
    Deadlift: 120kg - 265lbs

Started lifting early December 2018

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Their ideology is in direct opposition to Western ideals, it is totalitarian in nature, respecting power above all things.

Now, there is some chance, that if the Orthodox Church actually is able to change their morality on a deeper level, that this could change. But it is unlikely.

The above interview goes into it in detail, and this is still very much how the FSB operates. General Mike Flynn also analyzes their intentions perfectly in his book, Field of Fight. He is a National Security Adviser in the Trump administration, so I'm quite happy that we will continue to see Russia as an opponent, and a very dangerous one at that.

- CS Lewis

ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000) ScottTil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    I think Iran is a pretty reasonable country with a few nutbags as heads of state. I wouldn't mind at all a warming of ties between Iran and the west. Obviously allies is a strong word and not something that will happen. In the end if Russia and the US had more friendly relations there would be alot less meddling in middle eastern politics. Both Syria and Iran would benefit from not having to endure proxy wars.
    Obviously the biggest hatchet to bury would be btw Israel and Iran. I would like to see it. If you guys stop yelling about killing all the jews maybe one day we will get somewhere. With no tension btw the west and Russia,Syria,Iran we could all focus on stamping out the wahabis.
    I think that would be nice... but who knows.

Their ideology is in direct opposition to Western ideals, it is totalitarian in nature, respecting power above all things.

Now, there is some chance, that if the Orthodox Church actually is able to change their morality on a deeper level, that this could change. But it is unlikely.

Garbage. You made an idiotic claim and you failed to defend it.
    Mouth janitor

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    I think Iran is a pretty reasonable country with a few nutbags as heads of state. I wouldn't mind at all a warming of ties between Iran and the west.
    Have you already forgotten this:

1983 Beirut barracks bombings

The 1983 Beirut barracks bombings were terrorist attacks that occurred on October 23, 1983, in Beirut, Lebanon, during the Lebanese Civil War when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing Multinational Force in Lebanon (MNF) peacekeepers, specifically against United States and French service members, killing 241 U.S. and 58 French peacekeepers, six civilians, and the two suicide attackers.

An obscure group calling itself 'Islamic Jihad' claimed responsibility for the bombings and that the bombings were aimed to get the MNF out of Lebanon.[1]

The chain of command likely ran from the government of Iran; to Iran's Ambassador to Syria, Ali Akbar Mohtashamipur, located in Damascus; to Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander Hossein Dehghan in Beirut as the Iranians drew on assets in Lebanon.

Hezbollah, Iran, and Syria have continued to deny any involvement in any of the bombings, even though the Iranian government erected a monument in Tehran to commemorate the 1983 bombings and its "martyrs" in 2004.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_B...racks_bombings

Or this:

1983 United States embassy bombing

The April 18, 1983, United States embassy bombing was a suicide bombing in Beirut, Lebanon, that killed 63 people, including 17 Americans. The victims were mostly embassy and CIA staff members, but also included several U.S. soldiers and one U.S. Marine.

A pro-Iranian group calling itself the Islamic Jihad Organization took responsibility for the bombing in a telephone call to a news office immediately after the blast.

Judge Royce Lamberth of the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. on May 30, 2003, determined that the bombing was carried out by the militant group Hezbollah with the approval and financing of senior Iranian officials, paving the way for the victims to seek damages.

The trial had opened March 17. Iran was not present in court to challenge witnesses nor present evidence of their own.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_U...Responsibility
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Russian Ambassador to Turkey got shot

“And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Russian special ops at airbase Hmejmim in Syria

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Worth watching. But it's few months old(october), not sure if repost.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    has anyone saw the vid of isis terrorists burning 2 turkish soldiers alive?

I just hope its fake propoganda video.

No media channel in Turkey reported it and traitors who call themselves government are silent.

Fuk these people. Why are even us Turks still muslim I dont understand
    In love with country music crew*

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post

No media channel in Turkey reported it and traitors who call themselves government are silent.

nah but I'm surprised how many execution videos are on Youtube. I thought they were against that.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 270 /// S: 335 /// D: 405

Cliffs on origins/history of the turks?

Also.

https://turkeyblocks.org/2016/12/23/...soldier-video/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/247018...ebook-youtube/
    Last edited by skinnytobulk; 12-23-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnytobulk View Post
    Cliffs on origins/history of the turks?

Central Asia

Turks originate from Southern Mongolia and Northern China.

We had our own religion named Tengriism, Skygod (Tengri) is the father and Earth Mother (tken) is the mother of humans. Its about nature and ancestor worship.

After some point Chinese managed to divide the old Goktrk Khanate thru deception, lies etc and Turks had to flee to west. There they were trapped between Chinese and Arabs.

Then Arabs forcefully converted Turks to islam and forbid the old Turkic runic alphabet.

BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The FSA sucks in fighting wars. A Turkish soldier who was injured in Al-Bab said that of 400 FSA soldiers, only 40 stayed with Turkish soldiers once the first bullets were fired. That is why the initial assault on Al-Bab city failed.

The FSA is utterly useless in combat. All the good troops they had were killed in the war vs Assad. The Turkish-backed FSA in Euphrates Shield are a bunch of guys paid to fight a war against guys who are ready to blow themselves up to secure a public bathroom from the enemy....

Erdogan should seriously renegotiate this whole intervention thing with Russia and Assad because if his FSA allies cannot conquer Al-Bab, I got no clue how they are going to take back cities like Raqqah or Tabqa. A waste of lives.

Arab Gulf states should join Syria meeting with Russia, Turkey and Iran: Erdogan

http://www.thenational.ae/world/midd...d-iran-erdogan

Mr Erdogan said, however, that Turkey would not take part if any "terror organisations" were invited, referring to Syrian Kurdish groups affiliated with Kurdish insurgents in Turkey.

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I watched it, probably the most graphic video I've ever seen, and I've watched all the big ones and many other ISIS ones.

The two men have a chain and rope attached to their necks, which leads down their backs a bit and behind them. An ISIS dude ignites a pit behind them which catches the ropes on fire. The fire slowly spreads up the ropes, eventually catching their clothing on fire. There is no accelerant used, they burn very slowly. The video is in HD and zooms in on them and in slow motion. It's definitely real.

When they burned that Jordanian pilot alive, that was fuked up, but he was doused in gasoline and engulfed in flames. These dudes had a slow and absolutely agonizing death.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA

Big news - rumors of a three way peace deal between Iran, Turkey, and Russia.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/28/middle...key/index.html
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/28/russi...ce-report.html

This might actually lead to a permanent ceasefire. TLDR version: Syria will get carved up a little, Russians will help Turks in destroying PKK/YPG (American servicemen are not going to be happy about this), Assad will (eventually) cede power to a less polarizing Alawite figure, keeping the regime more or less intact, with a change of face at the top.

Could be the best shot at ending the war, and destroying the terrorist threat in Syria.

- CS Lewis

Big news - rumors of a three way peace deal between Iran, Turkey, and Russia.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/28/middle...key/index.html
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/28/russi...ce-report.html

This might actually lead to a permanent ceasefire. TLDR version: Syria will get carved up a little, Russians will help Turks in destroying PKK/YPG (American servicemen are not going to be happy about this), Assad will (eventually) cede power to a less polarizing Alawite figure, keeping the regime more or less intact, with a change of face at the top.

Could be the best shot at ending the war, and destroying the terrorist threat in Syria.
    My god I can only hope.

Also why are American serviceman feel bad that Turkey and Russia will bomb communist version of ISIS aka PKK?

perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perunkas1980 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Right...

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_the_American_Revolution
    Unbeknownst to many, Russia played a critical role in the American Revolutionary War. First and foremost, Catherine the Great's key position as a mediator between the European powers proved crucial to American success. Her actions "had objectively a vital significance for the improvement of the international position of the rebelling colonists for the isolation [from] Great Britain, and, in the final analysis, for the victory of the young republic;" moreover, "the proclamation of the Declaration of Armed Neutrality by Russia, which received the official approval of the Continental Congress of the United States in October, 1780, had great international significance."[30] If Catherine the Great had not politically maneuvered with other imperial powers and negotiated neutrality with other potentially belligerent states, then perhaps American history would be much different than that which we understand today.
    Thing is, west sees Russia is "unfair" cause 144 mil of russians sit on a huge number of the natural resources that west world can't get their hands on. Too much resources for too little people. Simple as that. All this political bs is just a distraction.
    Alpha Centauri crew

lmao how have I never seen this before

Mouth janitor

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao how have I never seen this before

There are videos of marines and soldiers looking as fuked up too. Underestimating ISIS is exactly how they've gotten to where they are. Obama called them a JV team. Are there plenty of retards within ISIS? Absolutely, but there are also some srs hardenede combat veterans.

Comment is more directed at the title of the video than you.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA