Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**** Artemus Dolgin... GTFIH (Im real as ****)

@artemusdolgin on IG

How it all started: So I was scrolling down IG and found this dude and I was like **** yeah a brah who supports old school... Until I read his advice on an old school physique... "Do not SQUAT! It is to taxing on the abdomen and will make you have an unaesthetic physique!!! Hm.... That's why Frank Zane could squat 405 lbs for 10 reps, eh? Pussy.

And then I see this photo: I look at his quads and look how blocky they are... And I think to myself, who is he to claim to be reviving the old school? His legs fall nothing like the legendary Zane:

So I make a comment... JUST ONE COMMENT!!!!!: All I said was, "Frank Zane squatted 405 for 10."

So there I am just chilling, just ate my turkey and rice and I got a *BEEP* on my phone. I look who it is and I see a comment on one of my photos. "The waist = Shoulder ratio lol" omg, did I just get judged my artemus?!? So I quickly respond to him tagging him in one of my photos...

Lol Just the insecurity of him knowing that he should be squatting and a simple comment of saying Frank Zane squatted 405 makes me laugh so hard...

Anyways it finished up by this: . Hope we get a squat session in one day ****ing beta pussy
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    @artemusdolgin on IG

How it all started: So I was scrolling down IG and found this dude and I was like **** yeah a brah who supports old school... Until I read his advice on an old school physique... "Do not SQUAT! It is to taxing on the abdomen and will make you have an unaesthetic physique!!! Hm.... That's why Frank Zane could squat 405 lbs for 10 reps, eh? Pussy.

And then I see this photo: I look at his quads and look how blocky they are... And I think to myself, who is he to claim to be reviving the old school? His legs fall nothing like the legendary Zane: [img]*****://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLdEqWrT3nSMfBLtj2NKa84CjH5g_pq tuX-mwI2HDoZQLdNWOw[/img]

So I make a comment... JUST ONE COMMENT!!!!!: All I said was, "Frank Zane squatted 405 for 10."

So there I am just chilling, just ate my turkey and rice and I got a *BEEP* on my phone. I look who it is and I see a comment on one of my photos. "The waist = Shoulder ratio lol" omg, did I just get judged my artemus?!? So I quickly respond to him tagging him in one of my photos...

Lol Just the insecurity of him knowing that he should be squatting and a simple comment of saying Frank Zane squatted 405 makes me laugh so hard...

Anyways it finished up by this: . Hope we get a squat session in one day ****ing beta pussy
    My fatty quads look better than his srs

Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dudes a joke

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So basically, he skips leg day.

DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100)
    What a scumbag. How old is this dude like 30?

EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Off topic, but what are the things you wear on your knees when you're squatting called? Knee sleeves? When do you think somebody should start using them?
    Bench: 110kg
    Starting weight: 90lbs

Live like we've made it, before we've made it. That is the key to life.

Originally Posted by EvanC100 View Post
    Off topic, but what are the things you wear on your knees when you're squatting called? Knee sleeves? When do you think somebody should start using them?
    I do it for high rep high volume sets which I think is the best way to build massive bodybuilder legs. You could use em whenever I guess and they're actually called knee wraps. Make sure that you actually do high reps or ur just a ****in beta

trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trainingbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude what the f***, your talking to a guy with a 10 times better physique than you, this is nonsense. What he does is clearly working.

Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wait until he can't support his upper body and walks around like a f****** gorilla.

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by trainingbro View Post
    Dude what the f***, your talking to a guy with a 10 times better physique than you, this is nonsense. What he does is clearly working.
    His legs still look like sheit
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jostuh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol this guy knows he should be squatting lmao hes just making himself look stupid
    Im on 5/3/1

AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Here are his thoughts on the current bodybuilding scene:

Alpha Pro Nutrition spokesperson
    Greatness Expected™

Now available in the store! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alpha-pro-nutrition.htm

UPLOAD®, VEX®, INTRALOAD®, ALPHA CUTS®

www.alphapronutrition.com

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unrelated: Tried to follow your IG but couldn't find it.

AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JChad12 View Post
    @alphapronutrition

https://www.instagram.com/alphapronutrition/
    Greatness Expected™

Now available in the store! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alpha-pro-nutrition.htm

Originally Posted by AlphaProExpert View Post
    hahahaha

Originally Posted by JChad12 View Post
    @Johneffer

brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you know something is up when hes filmed in a crossfit gym.
    clearly struck a nerve the fact he went through effort to go on your ig and comment.
    Started at 90lbs at 16/17
    Goal 1 hit 230-240lbs
    goal 2 compete
    repeat process with added gains.

Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    hahahaha

@Johneffer
    Doh!
    Greatness Expected™

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just curious, where does he post about never squatting...?
    I have some friends in CA that work with him/film with him and all of his programs push squatting pretty hard. More of a high volume rather than heavy, but he still pushes squats
    >Country Strong Crew<

I've seen the guy train at Gold's many times and he trains like a beast. Not sure why anyone would think otherwise.
    If he chooses heavy leg presses and hacks for legs is that less "hardcore" barbell squatts?
    Greatness Expected™

Registered Alpha TimeToMakeGains's Avatar
    TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    rip nattyeffer B'^)
    *Team Seid*
    Follow on ig for car/misc/lifting stuff... ig:TimeToMakeGains

-Never Home Crew - FA crew - Virgin Crew -

Current BW: 13 stone

S:30 stone (atg)
    B:15 stone (atg)
    D:30 stone

Originally Posted by brandonthetics View Post
    you know something is up when hes filmed in a crossfit gym.
    clearly struck a nerve the fact he went through effort to go on your ig and comment.
    We didn't shoot this in a crossfit gym. It is a warehouse where they manufacture equipment and in one corner they have some functional training equipment and boxing gear also. Only a few employees actally workout there and we get to shoot there sometimes.
    Greatness Expected™

hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can agree with a lot of the things that are said in that video. Im not here to argue about this or that or talk trash about anyones physique. But i can agree the old scool look is much more of an art form. The new school guys go thru a lot to get to where they are, no doubt. But the old school more natural look to me is a better look.

Originally Posted by hazelaero5 View Post
    I can agree with a lot of the things that are said in that video. Im not here to argue about this or that or talk trash about anyones physique. But i can agree the old scool look is much more of an art form. The new school guys go thru a lot to get to where they are, no doubt. But the old school more natural look to me is a better look.
    I have to agree. The old school look is become the new genration's look and things are already changing rapidly.
    You can still be massive but it just needs to be in the right areas. No one needs huge obliques and massive thickness in the abs if it's going to make you look like a pregnant man.
    Greatness Expected™

drrespect113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude why you lie ???? I mean ok i see your point but why do you lie and say i just made one comment and in ur the last image you are telling him. Thats how you do this ans that ?

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    his upper body might be better than john's but lower body suks chit
    Janoy cresva

Stats: 18, 6'1, 78kg/172lbs

Bench: 65kg - 143lbs
    Squat: 110kg - 243lbs
    Deadlift: 120kg - 265lbs

Started lifting early December 2018

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ that guy claiming natty

Originally Posted by AlphaProExpert View Post
    I have to agree. The old school look is become the new genration's look and things are already changing rapidly.
    You can still be massive but it just needs to be in the right areas. No one needs huge obliques and massive thickness in the abs if it's going to make you look like a pregnant man.
    a hgh gut is something else than a big core. Someone like Franco Columbu did have big obliques, so he isnt old school?
    "it is what it is"

FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreezeWun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by meaantje View Post
    lol @ that guy claiming natty

a hgh gut is something else than a big core. Someone like Franco Columbu did have big obliques, so he isnt old school?
    Franco is certainly an old school bodybuilder but his physique is far from classic, one of the most blocky physiques from that era in my opinion...most likely due to his history of powerlifting. Also the gyno didn't do him any favors. I agree Artemus has had issues with lagging limbs but I believe he's been doing a pretty good job at bringing them up over the last year or so.

JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look at Giovanni's physique now

NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100) NovoRapid is not very well liked. (-100)
    And look at Giovanni del Biondo now, he just smashed a show at 235 pounds diced to the bone.

People still message me about this thread because it's one of the first things that pop up when you google Artemis hahahah... I'm sure we will meet soon