Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well if you still choose to go the clubs where the youngens hang then you seriously need to prepare yourself for all the macho BS and like you said, if you keep walking away like a chump they are ALWAYS going to f'ck with you, especially when word gets around if you keep going to the same place.
    Last edited by bodyhard; 11-23-2014 at 04:54 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Why would you be going to a club where there are 18 year olds?

I go clubbing, but it is 25 and over crowds, still get into sh!t at times because even older dudes act stupid. The thing is and I know this is sad, when you go out, you have to be prepared for the dumb sh!t, if not just don't go to the clubs like most of the folks here are telling you.
    This ^^^

Most people our age stopped going years ago. I'm 48 and I still go because it's the industry I've worked in for decades. I don't go to kiddy clubs, you need to find a respectable place for the mature adult. You will find less issues at upscale venues. Find a place that has bottle service, or higher admission price, that usually keeps the troublemakers out. Either that or learn to handle yourself, access people accordingly, engage or move on. If you like to go out, no need to avoid going out just know what your doing, take this advice from the smallest guy in the club...me.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What kind of clubs do you go to?
    When I was single and doing the night club thing my attention was on the ladies.
    I also paid attention to the behavior of the guys if the place was my first visit.
    If I thought there was the potential for problema I left.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    So, you are the 40-year old guy creeping on 18 -year old girls. Whatever floats your boat I guess, but you are fooling yourself if you think they aren't snickering at "dad" grinding with a bunch of 18 year olds.
    No it's cool, he has a six pack.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op better watch that some pissed of Dad doesn't whip his ass. Hanging out with 18 year olds...dude, that is creepy as ****.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Reps for bbsitum reference.

I wonder if he realizes he coined an oft-used o35 expression...
    I miss that guy - haven't heard from him in a while, always had something interresring to say

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    Op better watch that some pissed of Dad doesn't whip his ass. Hanging out with 18 year olds...dude, that is creepy as ****.
    OP may have taken the "you don't look 40" comments a little too seriously. Keep in mind, these comments are coming from guys who also don't think they look 40.

adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    So, you are the 40-year old guy creeping on 18 -year old girls. Whatever floats your boat I guess, but you are fooling yourself if you think they aren't snickering at "dad" grinding with a bunch of 18 year olds.
    18 years old is just that's the lowest end of the scale. Youngest I have had anything to do with is about 22 however if I saw an 18 year old and she did it for me, I would have no hesitation & no bad feeling about hitting it.

I find it ironic how in this day and age if we question 2 dudes loving each other up then we are intolerant scum yet somehow a heterosexual 40 year old male chasing a legally aged heterosexual female is somehow sick or creepy. WTF is this world coming to?

As far as grinding on 18 year olds, I got no problem with that & when the snickering becomes too loud, I will move to Thailand.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamrandall2 View Post
    18 years old is just that's the lowest end of the scale. Youngest I have had anything to do with is about 22 however if I saw an 18 year old and she did it for me, I would have no hesitation & no bad feeling about hitting it.

I find it ironic how in this day and age if we question 2 dudes loving each other up then we are intolerant scum yet somehow a heterosexual 40 year old male chasing a legally aged heterosexual female is somehow sick or creepy. WTF is this world coming to?

As far as grinding on 18 year olds, I got no problem with that & when the snickering becomes too loud, I will move to Thailand.
    Don't be so quick to lump us all together I agree with you 100%.

All I am saying is, if you are going to hang out where the young folks do, then be ready for the BS that follows and handle yours, that is all I am saying.
    On the list for Bannukah

adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    I find it weird that as a grown man, you are telling another grown man that being attracted to legally aged women is creepy. Are you telling me that you have never found an 18 year old sexually attractive? If so then why would you not (assuming you are single) have a go?

I am not saying I want to bum another man (not that I think there is anything wrong with that) I am not into children, bestiality or some other perversion, I stated I like younger women & somehow I should feel bad about that?
    It makes me feel young & women at that age do not carry all the baggage that older women do & are way more fun.

As far as the Dad scenario is concerned, I think I would avoid meeting Daddy at all costs.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Legal is legal, and sick and creepy is, well, just that.

Bringing homosexuality into the conversation to justify your actions is just fcking stupid.
    Last edited by Brackneyc; 11-23-2014 at 04:25 PM.

I find it weird that as a grown man, you are telling another grown man that being attracted to legally aged women is creepy. Are you telling me that you have never found an 18 year old sexually attractive? If so then why would you not (assuming you are single) have a go?
    Trust me, any 18 year old willing/needing to date a man your age has baggage all her own.

Originally Posted by MecGen View Post
    I miss that guy - haven't heard from him in a while, always had something interresring to say
    I am unaware yet intrigued by this reference.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Trust me, any 18 year old willing/needing to date a man your age has baggage all her own.
    Now I know you are under 35 or have been married for so long you have forgotten what its like out there. Plenty of younger women have no problem with older guys who look after themselves. I find it infinitely easier than when I was in my 20s.

I look at many of the dudes in their 20s who are out, they are chubby, unfit, unkempt & zero social skills, they are no competition, I wonder why they even bother going out, their time would be better spent going to the gym & learning to eat properly.

I have mates in their late 40s & one in his early 50s that I go out with regularly & its not even a talking point for them to take a woman home who is in her 20s.
    Last edited by adamrandall2; 11-23-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Now I know you are under 35 or have been married for so long you have forgotten what its like out there. Plenty of younger women have no problem with older guys who look after themselves. I find it infinitely easier than when I was in my 20s.

I look at many of the dudes in their 20s who are out, they are chubby, unfit, unkempt & zero social skills, they are no competition, I wonder why they even bother going out, their time would be better spent going to the gym & learning to eat properly.

I have mates in their late 40s & one in his early 50s that I go out with regularly & its not even a talking point for them to take a woman home who is in her 20s.
    Maybe it is cultural.

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dildo loser is strong in this thread. Grow the fock up hoser.
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    dildo loser is strong in this thread. Grow the fock up hoser.
    Sht man, I was just giving my opinion.

sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see a problem with the age difference thing. I'd love to help coed's work through their daddy issues... if I wasn't certain my wife would go all Lorena Bobbitt on me

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fair Dinkum.

OP,if the younger girls,because they are "girls",heard you talking about "hitting it",they would most likely laugh and then get some of the "boys" to give you a f#cken floggin'.

If you are not attracted to any around your age,then you haven't been paying attention.There are plenty of spunky women around in their mid thirties to 40's.Geez,I was 22 and rooting a 45 year old.She was gorgeous.(Just realized she would be 72 now!!)

Think about that.You are 40."Hitting" an 18 yr old.If she stuck with you,do you REALLY think she will hang around when you are 62?

Especially,when she can go and find an 18yr old in the club herself,if she looks "hawt"?

Have fun in the kiddie bars OP.

Man I don't know why the OV35 is so hung up on guys talking to younger girls, I mean I kind of have a feeling why, but damn..
    On the list for Bannukah

Man I don't know why the OV35 is so hung up on guys talking to younger girls, I mean I kind of have a feeling why, but damn..
    40 year olds talking to 18 year olds. Only if it is their daughter, asking for advice on what to do about the creepy guy at the club who wants to fight all her friends.

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sht man, I was just giving my opinion.
    lmao

With all due respect (srs) a 40 year old trying to "hit" my 19 year old daughter would put me through the fockin roof. Even if that 40 year old was a big bad ass mofo. That is creepy as all hell.

JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pretty simple - I had my days of rage a long time ago. When I was a younger man, I was the one who had nothing to lose. I'd fight at the drop of a hat. Didn't care. I was married right out of college - when that collapsed, I regressed again, because I had lost everything I had and again, had nothing to lose. Mind you, I didn't look actively for fights, they just happened.

I remarried. Got a job. Had a son. As much as I am more than capable of handling myself, I choose not to. I won't put myself into that kind of situation anymore and risk it all just to show who is king of the mountain. Life as a result is happier now.

The only time Im likely to get violent now is if I am directly threatened or if my family/home is threatened - for them, I'd fight with everything I have, including my last breath to ensure their safety.

How do you older chaps handle going out to places that are primarily under 30s & you get the inevitable pissing competitions where they are all trying to assert their dominance?

You might be on the dance floor & not have moved and all of a sudden some muppet consistently bumps into you just to get you to move etc etc.

The older I get, the more likely I am to just walk away, it annoys me especially as half the guys that do it are unfit, undisciplined bums that I could no doubt give an absolute hiding to but I just do not think its worth the risk pushing back these days.

I find nothing scarier than some 18 year old smashed out of his mind & aggressive, they usually have an attitude of nothing to lose because lets face it at that age, they don't.

Once you hit plus 35 you have usually accumulated assets & have people that rely on you so you are risking much more standing up for yourself.

However I do feel like a bit of a coward when I walk away to another part of the bar/club & I also feel that others in the place see that & all of a sudden you are being bumped about left right and centre.

40 year olds talking to 18 year olds. Only if it is their daughter, asking for advice on what to do about the creepy guy at the club who wants to fight all her friends.
    I dunno man I don't see anything wrong with it. I guess we all just see things differently.

Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    With all due respect (srs) a 40 year old trying to "hit" my 19 year old daughter would put me through the fockin roof. Even if that 40 year old was a big bad ass mofo. That is creepy as all hell.
    Any man trying to talk to my daughter I had to meet to see what kind of man they are/were, age didn't matter to me, character and the type of man did.
    On the list for Bannukah

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a daughter around that age op. I don't think its other guys her age you would have to worry about as much as you would have to worry about me, my sons, her uncles etc... Good luck with your goals on being a deer in the forest.

Any man trying to talk to my daughter I had to meet to see what kind of man they are/were, age didn't matter to me, character and the type of man did.
    So what kind of character are you imagining a 40 year old man at a club will have while hitting on your daughter?

I guess I am confused here, because you are giving me the impression it's all cool, but you are in a long term monogamous relationship with a non 18 year old.

Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    Fair Dinkum.

Think about that.You are 40."Hitting" an 18 yr old.If she stuck with you,do you REALLY think she will hang around when you are 62?

Especially,when she can go and find an 18yr old in the club herself,if she looks "hawt"?

Have fun in the kiddie bars OP.
    I never said I was looking for anything serious, you are right, it would be completely unfair for someone younger to be saddled with someone older especially at the other end of life.

As far as the guys here being protective over you daughters, I get that & accept that there is a tendency to personalise things. I would be interested although there is no way of proving it, if a really attractive young woman came up in a bikini, sat on your lap & wiggled, how many of those self righteous facades would crack under the pressure.

My guess is all of them.

Every woman is someone's daughter. And I guarantee not a single 18 year old has come up to you out of the blue and given you a lap dance. Stop with your fantasy justification of why you are not a disgusting lecherous old man.

You are going into bars like a predator and taking advantage of drunk little girls.

Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, all good advice as far as staying away from the younger places except, I have been separated a year so its like going out is still a novelty after being with the same person for 17 years, I like the energy in some of the clubs where they go, I like the younger women & I have the unfortunate affliction of not finding women my own age attractive anymore.

I think I will continue doing what I am doing & just keep being cautious.
    So I'm not sure what you hope to find out in this social experiment. Are you looking to have a few random hook-ups with otherwise pretty girls? You asked for advice on how to handle it by answering your inquiry in your original question by stating you simply walk away. Are you concerned that if "walk away" you aren't going to pick up that "hot chick" and go home and get chlamydia or herpes or something? (And not to imply that all those girls have it but chances are never in your favor with random strangers, just sayin.)

To be honest and frank you are a good looking (well from what I can tell) fellow and the fact that you lasted 17 years in a relationship is proof you have something to offer beyond looks. Quite sorry about the break-up (hopefully amicable) but this type of rebounding is risky and really not worth it. You can probably pick up a girl or two via friends through conversations about how you're looking for something a little less serious and a little more random but would rather not end up with a gift afterwords that keeps on giving. I hooked a girlfriend of mine up with a guy I knew for some random fun and lo and behold 2 years later he has the key to her condo and a place in her heart.

My advice is to talk to your friends, and stay out of the clubs if the reason behind it is strictly to pick up.

Good luck!

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We seem to have a pervert in the house. Would neg but I'm on recharge...