Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Heartbroken ... GF broke up with me after arguement

Gonna get flamed and made fun of trolled whatever but I need to express my feelings somewhere. Dated a 31 year old mother of 3 kids (huge red flag i know) met her at work. She was pretty much starstruck when she was me. She kept moving closer towards me until we were right next to each other and started talking. Got her number. Started going out. after the first date we spent the entire weekend together for the next 2 days. She spent the night at my house , even came with me to work. We did everything together. Even fkin showered together. I loved her because we had the same beliefs and same personality. She also Loved helping people and going to church and reading Gospel. At that point when I really knew how she was I just let my guard down and told myself its ok she loves Christ like we do, she wont ever do anything bad.

Anyways as times goes on and we get comfortable she starts hanging out less because she had lost her roommate and was left alone to pay all the expenses of a apartment and kids. Shes struggled all of her life and doesn't have parents (both dead). She would tell me she cant go out because she has no money for even some of her bills. So I would help her. She would argue and not accept my money but I pretty much convinced her to let me help. I took her to the hospital when she had surgery , I bought her lunch on days I knew she didnt have food to eat (she never asked Id surprised her with it). Literally was always there for her. Fast forward to last week. We had been hanging out and the last 6 or 7 times it was just me helping her so when she called me I kinda raised my voice and said "Why is it everytime we hang out im always helping you" She started crying and said "I knew youd throw it back in my face my ex husband would always do this to me anytime he helped me hed shove it back in my face and make me feel terrible" Than she broke up with me and told me she cant do a relationship.

I apologized several times and told her it wasnt about the money but about not being able to do anything a lot of the time. Went to her work on her lunch break we talked about it in her house and she said "We can be friends but I just cant do a relationship, I have kids and I have so much on my plate I cant sit her arguing and what not"

Have no emotions left in me ... I dont know what to think anymore. I can't believe shed do that. She was the one who was head over heels for me when we met. Just fkin shattered. Its wack I know but I cant help these pathetic feelings. Can't even trust a Christian person anymore.... its been a week. Ive tried everything to get my mind off it. I even went out and got smashed (threw my morals away) the pain was just too much. Nothing helps. Only time will. Its the worst feeling

Update: She called me last night at around 10 and she was crying and shaking really bad. I go whats wrong. She says she feels like shes her appendix is gonna burst or something in her stomach (she works in medical field and knows symptoms). Got over to her house and literally had to carry her in my car. She couldn't even walk. Get to the emergency room and wheeled her in finally got to the doc. Pain starts getting so bad shes crying in front of me the doctor and nurses. They dope her up on pain meds. And do a ultrasound and a CT scan. Neither showed chit even though they thought her appendix was gonna burst. So they examined her poosy and that caused her a lot of pain too. They now believe its 100% her ovaries. If pain persists they're gonna have to take them out. Anyways we had to sit in the hospital for 8 hours literally. Every time Id leave to go walk around shed text me and say "come back" she had ot have me with her idk why. She kept making comments like "Thank you so much for bringing me it means so much to me no one would ever do this for me, im so used to not being cared for" "Im sorry I upset you today" "im sorry Im so insecure and sensitive" and basically just sat with her comforting her all night (yea yea beta). Than we get back to her house and she asks me to come in. Get in and she feels sick to her stomach. Im just sitting on the couch and she comes and lays down on me. As shes laying down on me she goes "Why are you so nice to me, your like an angel" hit me with the feels. Than she goes " I love you gets up and kisses me" .... chit brahs
    Last edited by youngarab; 11-19-2014 at 01:10 AM.
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

John 13:7 Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wall of text + no pics... Son
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Titansfan08 View Post
    Wall of text + no pics... Son
    Fixed
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

John 13:7 Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP,

No contact.

Not a joke. She'll crawl back and you'll feel better by the time she does. Also you can do better than a divorced mother, she probably left dude anyway just to slam some cocks and feel better about herself. I don't possibly see how a person her age can take a 22 year old seriously as a parental figure.
    I know a little bit about everything, but I don't know a lot about anything. -SeriousMiscWizard

YesItsAllWomen Crew
    OP, No Contact is for you to get over her, not for her to come running back to hurt you again.

Serious Crew
    NotSerious Crew
    SemiSerious Crew
    FknSrs Crew

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you managed to get rid of a 31 year old woman with 3 kids who would always mooch money off you.

And the problem is?
    ★ Canadian Crew ★
    ★ No-fap for one day then cave Crew ★
    ★ Stealth flex wherever I go Crew ★

Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sh0gun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by youngarab View Post
    Gonna get flamed and made fun of trolled whatever but I need to express my feelings somewhere. Dated a 31 year old mother of 3 kids (huge red flag i know) met her at work. She was pretty much starstruck when she saw me. She kept moving closer towards me until we were right next to each other and started talking. Got her number..
    You on TV breh?
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

*Always eat the azz

Bitch this is in the Worlds of Wonder
    Long dick book bender
    All night grinder
    Womb finder, sheet shaker
    Baby maker, and money taker bitch...

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are always asking for help from the misc, das not it mane
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stay safe

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't even trust a Christian person anymore.... its been a week. Ive tried everything to get my mind off it. I even went out and got smashed (threw my morals away) the pain was just too much. Nothing helps. Only time will. Its the worst feeling
    Wut?

Good for her. She didn't put up with your chit. You fully knew her situation, were willing to engage it, help it, enable it, yet the moment it became inconvenient for you, you got upset about it with her. She knew she didn't want that and left your ass.

"Can't even trust a Christian" nikka you can't even trust yourself! Lyin ass trying to help a girl out and then throwing it back in her face...you did this to yourself bro. She clearly doesn't want none so just move on
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tl;dr

she getting broadcasted

negged
    PSN: e_m_a91
    *Traditional Wet Shaving Crew*

*Salvadoreno Blood with an Australian Heart Crew*
    *Viva El Salvador!*

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that sucks. the misc was telling you it was a bad idea iirc but dat puppy love was too strong

Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my assyrian bruh consider this a blessing in disguise how u gonna father 3 kids that aint yours lmao

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah... I'm sure a 31 year old woman with 3 kids who has a naive 22 year old paying her bills will be shutting you out for an extended period of time.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Originally Posted by SeriousDon View Post
    OP,

No contact.

Not a joke. She'll crawl back and you'll feel better by the time she does. Also you can do better than a divorced mother, she probably left dude anyway just to slam some cocks and feel better about herself. I don't possibly see how a person her age can take a 22 year old seriously as a parental figure.
    I did no contact ... it didnt work. She really doesnt want a relationship.... i went to her house today to talk ... she pointed at a picture of her kids she goes "See them .... they come first , thats who I live for" I just dont get why shed come to me and want a relationship when she knew she wouldnt be able to handle it ....
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like you dodge a bullet

CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    srry to hear that, but no cliffs gl with future endeavors op
    "YOUR FOCUS DETERMINES YOUR REALITY"
    :V crew

SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did no contact ... it didnt work. She really doesnt want a relationship.... i went to her house today to talk ... she pointed at a picture of her kids she goes "See them .... they come first , thats who I live for" I just dont get why shed come to me and want a relationship when she knew she wouldnt be able to handle it ....
    How long did you do no contact? The point of no contact is for YOU to get over it and move on. You went to her house today to talk when you knew what her response would be, that's not no contact and not healing.

Do not talk to her until it doesn't bother you any more, if she doesn't want a relationship then tough chit for her. You're young, buff, and have things going for you. If that's not important enough for her, it will be for someone else. Do not fall into her trap of you basically being her full time slave while she "doesn't want a relationship", before you know it she'll want a relationship with somebody else.
    I know a little bit about everything, but I don't know a lot about anything. -SeriousMiscWizard

YesItsAllWomen Crew
    OP, No Contact is for you to get over her, not for her to come running back to hurt you again.

Serious Crew
    NotSerious Crew
    SemiSerious Crew
    FknSrs Crew

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You really don't get it?
    It's pretty clear just from your story what she was after. Starts with M ends with Y.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★
    ★ No-fap for one day then cave Crew ★
    ★ Stealth flex wherever I go Crew ★

TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im not one to abuse the "NC" advice, but I would go NC. She needs to calm herself down and she will be the one to apologize to you in a few weeks after realizing how important u were to her.

Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awephuckbye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cliffs... Not even once.

OPpls.
    God bless you Mami.

Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    Wut?

Good for her. She didn't put up with your chit. You fully knew her situation, were willing to engage it, help it, enable it, yet the moment it became inconvenient for you, you got upset about it with her. She knew she didn't want that and left your ass.

"Can't even trust a Christian" nikka you can't even trust yourself! Lyin ass trying to help a girl out and then throwing it back in her face...you did this to yourself bro. She clearly doesn't want none so just move on
    IF you hung out with your girlfriend 6-7 times in a row and its only you helping her youd start questioning her I dont care who you are. I didnt throw the money in her face I just wanted to know why were only hanging out when she needs help when the first month she was literally begging to hang out and come over and do things.
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i honestly dont see the problem here its like she did a favor for you

but if srs stay safe bishes are fcking irrational sometimes and there is no point to try and figure out their actions

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What made you raise your voice to her? All I read was that she called you and you blew up at her.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    â–ˆ 1K Club â–ˆ
    â–ˆ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) â–ˆ
    â–ˆ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp â–ˆ

uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL @ female logic. I have so much on my plate, but I don't need your help but I need your help. Screw that man. You don't have kids, and you don't need that baggage. I've never understood why guys go after ****ed up females. You're 22 for ****ing god's sakes... Why screw up your life this early?

Originally Posted by SeriousDon View Post
    How long did you do no contact? The point of no contact is for YOU to get over it and move on. You went to her house today to talk when you knew what her response would be, that's not no contact and not healing.

Do not talk to her until it doesn't bother you any more, if she doesn't want a relationship then tough chit for her. You're young, buff, and have things going for you. If that's not important enough for her, it will be for someone else. Do not fall into her trap of you basically being her full time slave while she "doesn't want a relationship", before you know it she'll want a relationship with somebody else.
    I know your right ... it just sucks because now I have these beta feelings and they wont get out of my head. Worst part is at work when im isolated alone in the dark for 8 hours.... fkin sucks brah.
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morals...... pfffft
    .Bonecrshr #3

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lold at your retard ass thinking she was the one when she has 3 kids already, told you from the start she's a used up sloot. Found all your threads pertaining to her cringeworthy.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't read a single fukkin word, shave your mustache you look like a rapist
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Originally Posted by eXistenceLies View Post
    What made you raise your voice to her? All I read was that she called you and you blew up at her.
    It doesn't really matter what he did or said, chances are she was looking for a way out. They do that, he gave her enough ammo to have an excuse to end it. The conversation needs to be why the OP is better than this and that he needs to focus on himself, accept her decision and move on.

-It's better for him
    -It's the maximum chance she'll ever come back if he gives her space to miss him, and as per the norm with NC, by the time she does he'll be dating a 10/10 misc standard beach model.

YesItsAllWomen Crew

Serious Crew
    NotSerious Crew
    SemiSerious Crew
    FknSrs Crew

Originally Posted by UACdarknova View Post
    You really don't get it?
    It's pretty clear just from your story what she was after. Starts with M ends with Y.
    Bro trust me its not about the money. She just moved in a new apartment and bought a new couch . shes doing it on payments and her payment is due today and theyre about to repossess that too. She said she doesnt care shell sit on the floor. Like a ******* I told her I can help her but she said no. Its the fact that I bought back her bad memories of her ex husband and now she wont let go of it. Either way it doesnt matter its over
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew