LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Help!

Hi, everyone. I am new to these forums, however I have been a long time lurker. Anyways, I have been bulking for three months and I was curious as to what you guys thought of my progress.

I started working out in 2009 when I was in ninth grade, and I (unfortunately) stopped working out in 2013. When I tried to start back up again in July 2014, I got injured. I was working out my biceps, and by the end of my workout I couldn't move my arms. A month later, I was able to start working out again and now I'm taking it more seriously than ever before. In three months, I have gained about 8 pounds and I have lost 2.6 percent of my body fat. The staple of my diet is a half gallon of whole milk per day. The rest of my diet consists of meat and vegetables, and sometimes "dirty" foods.

My progress photos are on my profile. I would love to post them here if I had 50 posts!

I appreciate your feedback!
    Last edited by LiftEatGrow; 11-17-2014 at 03:12 PM.

LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftEatGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also, do I look like I'm at 10.9 percent body fat?

Bump.

Do any of you brahs have any advice? I was thinking that I should bulk up to 210, and cut to 200. I have a small frame.

nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nooblifter92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've embedded you're pics so you can get the best response bro! You're looking fine at the moment but try and follow a routine from bb.com and see the progress 6 months later!

If you want another opinion upload you're best pic to here.

http://www.********.com/pages/Rate-m...54?sk=timeline