Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlackPharoah View Post
    Lmao this is the dumbest chit I've heard in awhile. You REALLY think the difference between a 4.0 and a 3.9 is THAT big of a deal? So big of a deal in fact that you will have her life ruined because she erased ONE answer. Let's disregard the fact that she actually knows her chit as evident by the fact that she is consistently making high marks. No none of that matters. You guys should just admit that you hate women instead of making yourself look stupid by reaching with dumb reasoning like this,

OP just let it slide. If it happens again let her know that you know what's up but like you said you know she's a smart student. Don't ruin her life because of one small mistake that no one will EVER care about.
    Op said she was premed so yes, a 3.9 vs a 4.0 makes a huge difference in that field so stfu if you don't know what you're talking about. Is it dumb as hell that 3.9 makes THAT much of a differences? Yes it is. But it does make a difference. Can literally mean getting accepted versus not getting accepted in some cases. And as I said before, I'm sure she is smart as hell and she gets high marks but so do a lot of other students trying to get into med school. So it can potentially lead to to her getting accepted over someone else just cuz she cheated here and there. Not saying it will but there is a chance. So don't say "no one will ever care about" because it CAN be the difference of her getting accepted over someone else; aka her ruining someone. So op, ruin her before she potentially ruins someone else. Also it's not even about ruining her since it's a female. Doesn't matter if it was a girl or dude. I swear some of you miscers are dumber than a phucking brick.

aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brad155 View Post
    Tell her you know what she did, and that there isn't any sense arguing it (have the photocopy on hand). Then just tell her you won't bring it up with the professor because you don't want to **** her over, but make sure she knows not to do it again because she might not be so lucky next time.

agree 100% with this

RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cajone5 View Post
    Have you considered just telling her to talk to the professor directly? Give him the photocopy for his records and let her approach him. Tell her it's not in your duties to change grades. If she has the balls to lie to his face let her accept the consequences.
    This is also good, you can put it together with mine. Tell her something like "the professor is the one that has to do these grade changes. I don't know how, but hes busted people in the past for cheating doing this exact same thing. I'll give you a chance to drop this in case you may have made a mistake and all will be forgotten." If this chick actually calls your bluff, its safe to assume shes a regular cheater that gets away with this kind of chit all the time and thinks shes invincible at this point. If this was a rare occurrence she will probably jump at the opportunity to wipe this clean
    <Cumshot Marksman>
    <Scoop of guacamole into my socks before putting them on crew>
    <Rides lat pulldown like a rocketship on the last rep crew>
    <Listens to Chief Keef while eating cereal crew>
    <Sits on the floor with legs crossed in between sets crew>

Swiss Bank Account Brah Brahsohard's Avatar
    Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000) Brahsohard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well? Have you made your decision OP?
    *South Florida Misc Crew*
    *Sloots gonna Sloot*
    Miami Hurricanes
    Miami Heat
    Miami Dolphins
    Florida Marlins

PM me if you're a Dade County brah. I'll show you how to hide your money before these cheeky sloots get to it srs.

"I've spent 90% of my money on beer and women. The rest I've wasted"- Mahatma Ghandi

Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Outlaw2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who cares if she cheated, do your own thing, serious, she eventually learn she learnt nothing at all ,no point ruining her life career but go ahead and tell her i see what you did there, no need for blackmiling etc, lets be honest, her cheating how does it affect you. mind u i seen countless people cheat when i was studying several years back i didnt care, no need to make a misc thread to get attention for it,

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for updates.

Originally Posted by hardbodyman View Post
    Op said she was premed so yes, a 3.9 vs a 4.0 makes a huge difference in that field so stfu if you don't know what you're talking about. Is it dumb as hell that 3.9 makes THAT much of a differences? Yes it is. But it does make a difference. Can literally mean getting accepted versus not getting accepted in some cases.
    Got accepted into nursing school with a 3.7 GPA, even though there were people who were interviewed, had 4.0s, and were denied. There were ~500 people that interviewed for the program I was in. Only 45 get accepted per class. Granted it's nothing compared to med school, there are still a lot of factors that could put her 3.9 GPA over someone's 4.0 i.e. MCAT scores, extracurriculars, teddies, etc.
    Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist c/o '21

Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SevenFigures View Post
    Tell on her. If it was a dude I would say not to be a snitch but I love to see girls fail.

If you give her the B+ at least let her know that you know she cheated. Don't let her think she got away with it.
    uwotm8?

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Negs if no update soon

BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hardbodyman View Post
    Op said she was premed so yes, a 3.9 vs a 4.0 makes a huge difference in that field so stfu if you don't know what you're talking about. Is it dumb as hell that 3.9 makes THAT much of a differences? Yes it is. But it does make a difference. Can literally mean getting accepted versus not getting accepted in some cases. And as I said before, I'm sure she is smart as hell and she gets high marks but so do a lot of other students trying to get into med school. So it can potentially lead to to her getting accepted over someone else just cuz she cheated here and there. Not saying it will but there is a chance. So don't say "no one will ever care about" because it CAN be the difference of her getting accepted over someone else; aka her ruining someone. So op, ruin her before she potentially ruins someone else. Also it's not even about ruining her since it's a female. Doesn't matter if it was a girl or dude. I swear some of you miscers are dumber than a phucking brick.
    I think I'm going to take my pre-med friend's opinion over someone who isn't even pre-med. they said a difference in GPA doesn't matter unless it is more than .3. It's a combination of experience and GPA.

So no it's not a big deal

anonymous

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Isn't it your job, and your ethical duty, to report her?
    If somehow they find out that you didn't report her when it was your job to do so, you can get in trouble OPie.

Besides, when you cheat, you know there's a possibility that you get caught.

I say report her, she dun goof'd and she should've known better. People need take responsibility for the chit they pull.
    brazilian crew [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|

A man chooses, a slave obeys

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Neto472_old View Post
    Isn't it your job, and your ethical duty, to report her?
    If somehow they find out that you didn't report her when it was your job to do so, you can get in trouble OPie.

Besides, when you cheat, you know there's a possibility that you get caught.

I say report her, she dun goof'd and she should've known better. People need take responsibility for the chit they pull.
    this. on r/c

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This seems like the perfect opportunity to parley your continued silence for oral favors.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

Diamond Member Status gpg_prodigy's Avatar
    gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    laugh at her saying the premed student i know is now working at mcdonalds

haha i win!

gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    serious question

my friend is a university prof and he says the Chinese are absolutely notorious for this sort of thing...essentially they aren't ashamed to cheat because it shows resourcefulness, they are only ashamed if they get caught..

is she Chinese by any chance?

no racist

semi racist

hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by guyman123 View Post
    in for updates.

Got accepted into nursing school with a 3.7 GPA, even though there were people who were interviewed, had 4.0s, and were denied. There were ~500 people that interviewed for the program I was in. Only 45 get accepted per class. Granted it's nothing compared to med school, there are still a lot of factors that could put her 3.9 GPA over someone's 4.0 i.e. MCAT scores, extracurriculars, teddies, etc.
    Med school is a different ball game than nursing, and Im not knocking you cuz my field isn't even close to being as competitive as med school so gpa doesnt play as big of a roll. In med there's a **** ton of people who have perfect grades, amazing scores, volunteering, and everything you can think of. Its a thin line between making it and not. But why are we still talking about that chit anyways lmao Bottom line is every student in higher learning knows that cheating is not taken lightly and they are adults. It's not high school where you get sent to the office and get detention. She knew very well what she was doing. And frankly if you let her slide op she will surely do it again. And as one of my professors once told us said "it's always the ones with good grades who get caught cheating." Just like amostofi1999 mentioned on post 271. It's usually the smarter students who will do anything to remain at the top. And blackpharoah stfu with your "I have friends in premed" lol my girlfriend's aunt has a full blown job in the field and her best friend literally just got a gig at a well known hospital. So I'm going to take my friends' opinion who are actually doctors and not "premed" over someone who can barely buy beer. I digress, don't bother quoting me. Out of this thread.
    Last edited by hardbodyman; 11-14-2014 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Typo and edit

Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sciencesgenius1 View Post
    If I were the TA, I'll first pretend to give her the F and tell her that you KNOW she cheated, tell her about the photocopies and that she should never do this academically for a better grade. List her the consequences and just scare the fking living chit outta her.

Then when she starts crying and chit and begs for forgiveness, you tell her "I won't tell the professor about this incident but I don't ever want you cheating again, and let it be a lesson learnt." Proceed to tell her that you will just give her the B+.

She will think you are the nicest TA ever and will prolly S your D after this made up dilemma, bro you made it.
    I concur

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yall people aint people
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would just tell her you will have to check the photocopies, if for no reason than to see the look on her face when she realizes she is about to get busted.
    *No crews crew*

insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) insertionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exactly as some other guy said, if you were to cheat and get caught you goofed. the whole point of cheating is to not get caught, report her and das it mane

RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhinoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If she is a smart person then reporting her could have some serious consequences and potentially ruin her future. It's only 1 test. You should give her the B+ and let it slide but let her know whats up and that you know what she did and will not report her this time but if u ever hear about it again you will report her to the dean. Trust me, she will not cheat from then on.

She only did it for her potential future, don't ruin her life over 1 small mistake.

Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    U fukin stupid *******. Get her to suk ur dick and fuk u. Blackmail that sloot. Ur a fukin beta ******* if u taddle on her.

Arnie's golden rule: Break the rules. Don't break the law but break the rules. Last time i Checked she isn't going to prison for cheating, and neither are you for blackmailing her and getting her to suk ur cock and fuk u u dumbfuk. Stop being a pussy.
    Don't make me leave here with my foot in yo' ass, be cool.

Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As a pharmacist and health care professional I think you should report her.

She is ethically and morally irresponsible.

There is a harsh lesson in life that people with these characters must learn. It is better she learns it now than when she has a patient's life within her hands

REPORT HER
    On 5/1/2011 I started my quest for 10k rep.

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by therippedbrah View Post
    Bro you would honestly f**k her life up.
    We ve all cheated on tests at some point in our lives. Just let it go and give her the B +
    No, not all of us have.

Is the class on a curve Opie?

This would be the determining factor for me.

She cheats, it affects everyone else's grade. Therefore she's a selfish coont and deserves the punishment.

Probably not the first time she's done stuff like this.

Cheats and liars should not be rewarded for their misdeeds.

Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Allfirst34 View Post
    U fukin stupid *******. Get her to suk ur dick and fuk u. Blackmail that sloot. Ur a fukin beta ******* if u taddle on her.

Arnie's golden rule: Break the rules. Don't break the law but break the rules. Last time i Checked she isn't going to prison for cheating, and neither are you for blackmailing her and getting her to suk ur cock and fuk u u dumbfuk. Stop being a pussy.
    thisss

bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whisper in her ear, "next time i'll use that eraser on your vagina"
    Boston Misc Crew

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Destroy her life. =)

As mentioned, it is your duty to report this type of situation. I can already see the type of person she is anyhow.

Lol, oh how I hate pre med/med kids.

Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all these fukn beta rats in this thread. Do u not realize this chick will do anything to avoid getting that chit on her record. She would become OPs sex slave. OP fuk her a couple times but don't over-do it. Maybe even a couple times in the ass too and finish in her mouth.
    Don't make me leave here with my foot in yo' ass, be cool.

DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000) DeuceOrion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ignore what she did, don't be a rat. If she got a B+ honestly, then she's smart enough to have passed, don't sweat her cheating on one question
    *Look for myself in the back of Gold's Gym traveled back from the future when I watch Pumping Iron crew*

TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly, the university would probably look the other way. They aren't going to kick out someone who increases their averages unless they do some serious ****. According to opies description over her, she seems like a pretty big deal at that school. She will get slap on the wrist either way.
    keep rep trading out of your signature line