Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6God is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Whynatte View Post
    Jesus. How many times are you going to say how "excited" you are about this? These videos are meant to target a certain type of *******. 99% of the general population watches this and sees that it's a total mind ****, and then you have that 1% who's going to fall all over themselves to get on board.

But yeah, a couple of those chicks are pretty hot.
    i looked a couple of those chicks up on ******** just to see what they were up to and they are still posting stuff like "this is legit!" etc

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In fact, according to Vemma’s own 2012 income disclosure statement, 97% of people who join Vemma will not make a living wage, and about 86% will make less than $3,000 (gross) a year.
    Just f'n lol. And yet they are so brainwashed they sound like Scientology ****s when trying to defend it.

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wonder if he knows this sh*t costs pennies to manufacture? The "free" product you get for just the shipping costs is probably paid for in the shipping costs. That's the same model used in TV infomercial crap. Wow! What a deal! If you don't like it you get your money back (minus shipping (the shipping more than paid for the crap product) )!
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go fûck your mother!" - Joey Diaz

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by speedyclaxton View Post
    You didn't present a single fact..And looks about right, 7 weeks..

The point I made is that it's clear curt from the start that not everyone is going to make it..Do you really think People from other industries would know how the hell I conduct my interviews? How the hell I manage salespeople?

It's a valuable experience if you know how to present yourself in front of an employee..Yeah I'm going to tell them, i was just trying to suxk them in... LOL thinkiging not even onxe
    brb "Oh you have interviewing experience? Can you tell me a bit more about that?" uhhh...I drove people around all day to figure out if they're cool...
    brb "Oh you have managing experience? Can you tell me a bit more about that?"

Knowing how a real job interview works, notevenonce

Once again, you did nothing to actually address my points, all you did was level your own judgment, and the reassert that it's "clear curt from the start" (lol) that not everyone will make it, but it's not clear, they tell you that everyone else OUTSIDE the company won't make it. They try to make you feel special and empowered and part of the "make it" club because here you are in the ICL! Doing games! Learning! Leader meetings! Ringing bells! Hitting the field! Interviewing! See? You're gonna make it brah! They don't make it clear that not everyone who accepts the job will make it. If they actually made that clear, it would be more clear that by taking the job, you have a greater probability of NOT ACTUALLY MAKING IT VS MAKING IT. That's exactly why they DON'T make that clear. Anyone with any intelligence would realize that.

Idk why I'm wasting my time, you aren't actually engaging in discourse, you just keep trying to sector yourself off. "It's ok, it's ok, they're just not like me. They'll never understand. They'll never be great."

Your responses reek of self-assurance, ignorance, and blind acceptance.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post

Vemma is 100% NOT a pyramid scheme. The government and the FTC say so. How do they say so? VEMMA IS OPERATING RIGHT NOW!!
    If this is your best rationale for why Vemma's not a pyramid scheme, you're going to have to try harder. This logic doesn't work.

So Enron wasn't running a massive scam for years because they were still in operation? What about Bernie Madoff? Since the SEC didn't shut him down for 20+ years, he must have been running a legitimate business all those years, huh? It takes years and years for the FTC/SEC to shut these scams down...read up on Burnlounge and Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing.

The Italian government ruled that Vemma is in fact a pyramid scheme. So Vemma's a pyramid scheme in Italy, but not in the US?

Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I literally lost a friend over one of these deals, and well, because I'm an *******.

His ****ing sloot tried recruiting my wife, and his sloot poised it as a friendly hang out. Me, doing that 5am to 2:00pm grind got called at like ****ing 10pm to some domb sloot could pitch me on this bull****, so I said the usual, "Show me your W2, let me see a pay stub, let me see your YTD earnings.", and she folded like a lawn chair.

Wife came home, and forget her sweater at the random persons house.

I proceeded to be an ******* for a month asking for her cheap sweater back..

Boom, went NC.

Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

LOL. Dude, you don't OWN a business. You're an independent contractor for Vemma. Assuming you receive a paycheck, it says Vemma at the top. You make none of the decisions regarding any aspect of the business...marketing strategy, pricing, product development, financial, operating as in ZERO control over basic business decisions. You have no equity, and don't even have equity in Vemma. It's infuriating that Vemma's conned you into believing that you're business owners and entrepreneurs...it's a total disservice to those that actually are. So don't compare the start up costs of opening a business to becoming an affiliate for Vemma. Apples and oranges.

Repped

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every company is a pyramid scheme

Brb 1 ceo makes x millions of dollars

Handful of Upper management makes low millions or mid-high hundreds of thousands

A little bit more Mid management makes six figures

A lot more Low managers make close to six

About the same as low managersHighest technical workers make close to six

Lot of Mid technical workers make above national average

Vast majority of people are Low technical workers make average to below average

Looks a bit like a pyramid right?

Lettuce be reality the problem people have is the weird feeling you get when people are trying to sell you something. Question is once they figure out a more organic way of getting you involved will you still say no?

Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

Originally Posted by EZ-Bar View Post

Handful of Upper management makes low millions or mid-high hundreds of thousands

Lettuce be reality the problem people have is the weird feeling you get when people are trying to sell you something. Question is once they figure out a more organic way of getting you involved will you still say no?

Wut

Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Brb ceo makes x millions of dollars

Upper management makes low millions or mid-high hundreds of thousands

Mid management makes six figures

Low managers make close to six

Highest technical workers make close to six

Mid technical workers make above national average

Low technical workers make average to below average

Note that none of the roles you mentioned make negative dollars.

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Brb ceo makes x millions of dollars

Upper management makes low millions or mid-high hundreds of thousands

Mid management makes six figures

Low managers make close to six

Highest technical workers make close to six

Mid technical workers make above national average

Low technical workers make average to below average

Um in what company is 86% of the employment making less than $3000 a year? Sounds like a good way for nobody to afford your products. Of course that wouldn't be a problem if the product didn't really matter at all.

Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Drinman View Post
    Posted this in another thread...

Not here to get into a MLM/Network Marketing debate with anyone but there are some very legitimate money-making opportunities out there. Unfortunately VEMMA is not one of them. In the industry we call companies like that "One Product Big Money Scams." If you put all your eggs in one basket eventually the bottom is going to fall out. You need a company that's diversified and has a wide variety of products & services that appeal to various demographics. Single product MLM's like VEMMA are the equivalent of the "pump & dump" stocks of the 90's ala Boiler Room.

The founder/originator can't get the product into Wal-Mart or Costco or 7-11 so they decide to try the MLM strategy and sell as much as they can for a period of time and maximize profits. On average these single product MLM"s usually last maximum 5 years aka Mona Vie, CutCo, Vector.

Stick with companies like Amway, ACN, Market America, 5Linx which have mainstream appeal and thousands upon thousands of products services. Check out companies that have no debt, are financially stable, have been around for a while, etc... I'm currently involved with MLM and I'm not going to name what company I'm with because I'm not here to recruit or advertise.
    Do you know how easy it is to get into large chains?

It's actually not hard at all. But you better hope your **** sells when they buy it - they'll gladly pilot your product, but if it doesn't sell, you're done.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    True, but a lot of those people with technical/management skills paid for an education that put them in debt and end up paying that debt well into ther 50s.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ear-limit.html

Seems pretty negative to me.

Why can't the average person admit that the vast majority of people have been led into a financial trap that will keep them stuck enjoying their job for long hours every year just so that they can spend their prime years getting out of debt.

There are smart people that figured out how to take advantageage of you and they are raking in money hand over fist while you focus on your degree, parties, slaying bitches.

Just because the majority of people do it doesn't make it smart.
    Last edited by EZ-Bar; 11-15-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Originally Posted by NateDG72 View Post
    Um in what company is 86% of the employment making less than $3000 a year? Sounds like a good way for nobody to afford your products. Of course that wouldn't be a problem if the product didn't really matter at all.
    Most start up businesses lose money for a few years before they break even.

I'm just playing devils advocate here I don't do any of this. I'm an engineer. But I would be willing to bet that those 86% got sold on a free handout and thought money would be thrown at them just by signing up and waiting around for six months. They probably suck more at talking to people and haven't had good mentors teach them ways of selling people.

Just like 80-90% of people in normal careers barely advance because they don't have good mentors or coaches or people telling them how to make more and be more valuable.

That and the vast majority of people are lazy.

Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadas_elite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pyramid pls go
    I love Nissan ...*|Misc Strength Crew|*...>October 16th 2009, Never Forget <

..........ZachSmash is my brother.
    Im a mother****ing Slipknot / System / Disturbed / Mudvayne, head banger.

I'm just playing devils advocate here I don't do any of this. I'm an engineer. But I would be willing to bet that those 86% got sold on a free handout and thought money would be thrown at them just by signing up and waiting around for six months. They probably suck more at talking to people and haven't had good mentors teach them ways of selling people.

Just like 80-90% of people in normal careers barely advance because they don't have good mentors or coaches or people telling them how to make more and be more valuable.

How many start ups have you done? A few years is far, faaaarrr from true.

xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL. Dude, you don't OWN a business. You're an independent contractor for Vemma. Assuming you receive a paycheck, it says Vemma at the top. You make none of the decisions regarding any aspect of the business...marketing strategy, pricing, product development, financial, operating as in ZERO control over basic business decisions. You have no equity, and don't even have equity in Vemma. It's infuriating that Vemma's conned you into believing that you're business owners and entrepreneurs...it's a total disservice to those that actually are. So don't compare the start up costs of opening a business to becoming an affiliate for Vemma. Apples and oranges.
    This. You don't own a business. You didn't create Verve or Vemma. You're working FOR them.. except you have to pay.

Originally Posted by Jest4r View Post
    How many start ups have you done? A few years is far, faaaarrr from true.
    Working on two right now,

And thank you I actually heard that a couple years ago and it turns out to be a myth. That's what I get for parroting

Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ralph, pls go. A pyramid scheme is a scam. Has nothing to do with the fact that 1% is 1% and 90% is 90% (May it be in wealth, power, education, motivation, etc). Anyone who endorses businesses like Vemma are just helping gullible people get scammed out of time and money.
    Last edited by Cronoh; 11-15-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    Web Brah, CEO in the making

*6am gym crew*

Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zyzzbrahordie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    Lol my close friend spent $500 to get into Vemma. Told me how he knew someone who was ONLY bronze member or something and was making $100k a year and will be getting a corporate car next year if he keeps it up. Asked if he had any proof and he said no.

Saw the guy he was talking about a few weeks after this working at McDonalds. Asked him why he was working there if he makes $100k with Vemma and he told me, "I like to keep myself grounded and build work experience in case I don't make that much for whatever reason." I asked if he was serious and he mumbled yeah while looking at the ground.

Anyway friend never made any money and left after losing $600 iirc.
    LOLS just lols

Originally Posted by Cronoh View Post
    Ralph, pls go. A pyramid scheme is a scam. Has nothing to do with the fact that 1% is 1% and 90% is 90% (May it be in wealth, power, education, motivation, etc). Anyone who endorses businesses like Vemma are just helping gullible people get scammed out of time and money.
    Exactly this.

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NukeDukem View Post
    I wonder if he knows this sh*t costs pennies to manufacture? The "free" product you get for just the shipping costs is probably paid for in the shipping costs. That's the same model used in TV infomercial crap. Wow! What a deal! If you don't like it you get your money back (minus shipping (the shipping more than paid for the crap product) )!
    And yet it's nearly the same thing as everything else where you spend your money except FACTUALLY better for you? It's all relative and in this case irrelevant.

If this is your best rationale for why Vemma's not a pyramid scheme, you're going to have to try harder. This logic doesn't work.

So Enron wasn't running a massive scam for years because they were still in operation? What about Bernie Madoff? Since the SEC didn't shut him down for 20+ years, he must have been running a legitimate business all those years, huh? It takes years and years for the FTC/SEC to shut these scams down...read up on Burnlounge and Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing.

The Italian government ruled that Vemma is in fact a pyramid scheme. So Vemma's a pyramid scheme in Italy, but not in the US?
    Maybe because no one knew what Madoff was doing? The fact that you compared Vemma to Bernie Madoff means you still have absolutely no clue what you'e talking about.

As far as being considered a pyramid scheme in Italy... You do realized that it was resolved? And their logic was the business was free so it would be dumb to just be a customer lol. Vemma operates in Italy with no problems.

Originally Posted by Jest4r View Post
    I literally lost a friend over one of these deals, and well, because I'm an *******.

His ****ing sloot tried recruiting my wife, and his sloot poised it as a friendly hang out. Me, doing that 5am to 2:00pm grind got called at like ****ing 10pm to some domb sloot could pitch me on this bull****, so I said the usual, "Show me your W2, let me see a pay stub, let me see your YTD earnings.", and she folded like a lawn chair.

Wife came home, and forget her sweater at the random persons house.

I proceeded to be an ******* for a month asking for her cheap sweater back..

Boom, went NC.
    Sounds like you're just a ****ty friend. You could have simply said it was not for me and left. From their perspective, they thought they could help you make a secondary income and offered you that chance. And whatever income they make, are you saying it determines yours? What they make shouldn't matter! And of course she shouldn't be making much money, she just started. God some of you are so dumb.

But you can't more than the people above you in corporate america. In Network Marketing I make more than a lot of people who have me in their business who are my uplines.

Note that one is a job and the other is a business.

This is good, but not exactly. Many don't succeed not because they were "promised" easy money, but because they aren't confident in what they're doing. If you don't believe in what you're doing you can't possibly transfer belief to another person. They tell themselves all these "what if" scenarios and are afraid they're bothering people so they don't do anything. They lack skills, and they just weren't the greatest people before they started Network Marketing. Jarrod Wilkins says you're either rewarded or punished in your first year of Network Marketing based on who you were before you started.

As a leader, it's my responsibility to help people launch their business the correct way and give them every chance to succeed. But if they don't go to the gym and put in the workout with my workout plan, is it my fault or theirs for not getting results?

Originally Posted by xslick View Post
    This. You don't own a business. You didn't create Verve or Vemma. You're working FOR them.. except you have to pay.
    I own my own business. Read Business of the 21st Century.
    Working on two right now,

And thank you I actually heard that a couple years ago and it turns out to be a myth. That's what I get for parroting
    Average is taught. So is above average. As far as Network Marketing goes, you can be HIGHLY profitable from the start. Most people aren't, but like you said most people suck. The average person doesn't even give an opportunity 1 good shot. You should expect to earn a lot of money very quickly if you have good mentors and you're willing to do the work.
    You're 100% wrong.

Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    I suggest you read this, if you really think an MLM is the new best thing ever.

I'm not an Internet hater with no experience. My sisters husband is one of the most successful MLM guys ever heard of. He has started like 5 of them. For crying out loud I grew up in utah where 80 percent of these nutraceutical companies are founded. I've been around the block with these money schemes so many times it makes my head spin. To the point I can usually guess within a pretty close margin what any given MLM'S compensation program is.

http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html
    Thanks for your opinion. Sounds like you don't believe you would be good at it so therefore you wouldn't be.

Read Business of the 21st Century. It's free online.

Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    They fall for them because mid level guys in th e companies making maybe 6 figures give them this idea that making a ton of money is easy.

That is bullsh*t. I don't care who you are, if you want to be successful in network marketing you will have to work like a dog at some point.

Unless you get signed up and your up line just builds a leg for you. That crap happens quite a bit.
    Absolutely you have to work hard. But I'd rather work hard for myself than for someone else any day.

Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    you sell a sh*tty energy drink to uppity teenagers and naive idiots, you are not a "network marketing professional", anyone who's dumb enough to buy vemma/verve could be sold frosted cat sh*t with a 5 minute presentation
    I don't drink their energy drinks that often, they have a fitness line with a RTD shake coming out with a great macronutrient profile. I use all their stuff for working out. And I don't sell anything. Do I need to explain the movie analogy?
    So young and naive, but I like the energy. You legitimately think you aren't trading your time for money already, and all to make less than the average American. I guess ignorance is bliss.
    Do you understand the CashFlow Quadrant?

Good question. Denial? Somewhat related: I'm curious if the guys making money with this thing totally know it's a scam, and are just banking as hard as they can until it collapses, or if they actually believe their own bull**** about saving the world through energy drinks? I'm pretty sure that damn near everyone involved knows what's up...maybe they don't realize it for a few weeks or a few months, but at some point they're like, "oh crap, this is a pyramid scheme." I mean, phillyfreak will go to the end of the earth to argue that it's not a pyramid scheme...do you think that he actually believes this?
    Well, I hang out with the top incomers in the company very often like every week multiple times. I've even gotten to speak on stage with them at 1000+ people regionals. I even play Super Smash Brothers with them lol. They work their asses off.

Still waiting on someone to try to explain why Les Brown, Jim Rohn, Holton Buggs and Art Williams are dummies and scammers since they do Network Marketing. Can anyone do it?
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Can you please stop saying that you own your own business.

2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000)
    True Story:

I was leaving class (community college) and walking towards the parking garage. Mind you, this is late in the evening and dark outside and I was in professional attire because I attend classes after work. This young Asian guy came up to me and said that I looked way out of scene and asked if I worked at the school. Basically starting a conversation he said theres a conference nearby where you can join an "elite" group of people having the same mindset selling a product niche. I said I MIGHT be interested. He took my name and number. He was well dressed too, he said he came out of work too. I never went to the confernece after I looked up the company's name and did some research. Obviously a MLM pyramid scheme.
    TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
    AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP 2024

Pro-PALESTINE
    ANTI-ZIONISM/ISRAEL

JERUSALEM, PALESTINE

deadwoodgregg: What an old loser boomer cuck from East Tennesse, I bet you're so lousy and lonely IRL
    Thank God I do not live in BumFck EAST TENNESSE

***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped

Originally Posted by Vitamin0 View Post
    Can you please stop saying that you own your own business.
    This.

You know beyond nothing about creating/starting your own business. 0. Zilch. Nadda.

You think you can spend spend $500 on a 'builder package' and now you are your own business?

At this point I truly believe phillyfreak is trolling, has to be.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

Thanks for the reps fellas.

Maybe because no one knew what Madoff was doing? The fact that you compared Vemma to Bernie Madoff means you still have absolutely no clue what you'e talking about.

- How about the fact that I outlined exactly what makes Vemma a pyramid scheme, using this thing called "math" and you have absolutely no rebuttal? Your argument is that because it hasn't been shut down yet, it must not be illegal. You can apply this same faulty logic to a ton of things (gangs, drugs, scams) and see that the logic is flawed and that you're a moron. Please tell me, in your humble opinion, what constitutes a pyramid scheme?

As far as being considered a pyramid scheme in Italy... You do realized that it was resolved? And their logic was the business was free so it would be dumb to just be a customer lol. Vemma operates in Italy with no problems.

- Vemma was forced to make changes to their compensation plan in order to continue doing business in Italy. If they weren't doing anything wrong, why make the changes?

Note that one is a job and the other is a business.

- Again, I don't need to read some remedial book to point out that you don't own a business. Being an independent contractor who sells the opportunity to sell energy drinks doesn't make you a business owner. To anyone that's actually started a business, you look like an idiot for thinking of yourself as an entrepreneur. Seriously, what business do you own?

As a leader, it's my responsibility to help people launch their business the correct way and give them every chance to succeed. But if they don't go to the gym and put in the workout with my workout plan, is it my fault or theirs for not getting results?

- You don't seem to grasp that a certain % of people in Vemma HAVE to lose money in order for the scheme to work. No matter how hard you work, if you join the scheme now you're doomed to failure. Okay, so maybe a handful of people that join now will make close to minimum wage (you), but compare the income disclosure from 2013 to that of 2012 and you'll see that a smaller % of people moved from the lower ranks to the higher ranks from year to year. The business model literally doesn't work if 70%+ of participants aren't shoveling their money into the pockets of those at the top. With nearly no sales to people outside of the compensation plan, where does the money come from to pay those at the top? Hmmmm...

I own my own business. Read Business of the 21st Century.

- No, actually you don't.

Read Business of the 21st Century. It's free online.

- Kiyosaki is a hack. He wasn't selling **** until he realized that he could peddle his basic books to the MLM crowd, and make a killing off of them.

Absolutely you have to work hard. But I'd rather work hard for myself than for someone else any day.

- The notion that you believe you're actually working for yourself, and not building someone else's business, is actually hilarious. You don't own your business...you can't sell Phillyfreak's Energy Drink Opportunity Business. At least the guy who owns a Wendy's franchise can actually sell his franchise.

Still waiting on someone to try to explain why Les Brown, Jim Rohn, Holton Buggs and Art Williams are dummies and scammers since they do Network Marketing. Can anyone do it?

- These guys make their living hyping up brainless chumps. The only people who admire these guys are people in MLM, who need some motivational speaker to tell them that they're great, and have the power within themselves to be successful. People in real business look to actual businessmen for inspiration. The guys you mentioned make exorbitant amounts of money from speaking at MLM conventions. One day they're telling a crowd of idiots at a Wake Up Now convention how Wake Up Now is the opportunity of a lifetime, and the next day peddling that exact same **** to the sheep at Vemma. Their income comes from selling you guys their DVD's, books, motivational tapes, and whatever other horse**** they can cram down your throat. If I had no sense of ethics and their capacity for spewing bull**** on stage, I'd be involved in network marketing too.

BTW, the mlm **** works - a guy on FB always checks in and posts about how he's going on tips for the wake up now bull****, and people take the ****ing bait every time.

I always ask how much they're making a week, and reply smugly, "I couldn't afford my house on that small of a check" and they get super butthurt!

Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This could be the most ignorant post in the entire thread. Did you know that when you start your own business you have to pay for stuff? They don't give you a store and product for literally nothing. Or in this case, a website and product for free.
    Name one legitimate company that openly advertises that anyone can work for them.
    Name one legitimate company that doesn't require an application and a lengthy interview process.
    Name one legitimate company that requires its "employees" to pay the company money to work for them.
    Name one legitimate company where most of its "employees" do not even make minimum wage.
    Name one legitimate company that holds massive conferences to recruit "employees".
    Name one legitimate company that tries to convince you they are legitimate.

You can't.

The product you sell is a marketing tactic to convince you that Vemma is legitimate, when, in reality, if their product was worth standing behind they either would have sold the brand to another company or started their own beverage company because that would have been more profitable. Instead, they run a "Network Marketing Business" whose primary objective is to exponentially increase profits by suckering more and more people in.

I know I'm not going to get through to you, and honestly, I have better things to do. You're hanging out with the 'top sellers' and making speeches at conferences. It's likely you weren't doing much before this and you're really impressed with all their hype which was not organic, but purposely designed to suck people in. You're drinking that cool-aid hard. It's a shame because you are clearly motivated and probably not a bad salesmen. You'd make infinitely more money if you were a salesperson at Verizon Wireless or any other legitimate company - not to mention healthcare, dental care, 401k etc. You could even put in on your resume which you can't seriously do with Vemma.

One day you'll learn that nothing worthwhile comes to you, you have to seek it out. Hot, busty women just don't appear in my bed. Goldman Sachs doesn't go door-to-door looking for investment bankers. No one with a legitimate business idea goes out of their way to include others, distributing their potential profits.
    Interested in joining the military? ----> Militaryaptitudetests.com

Uhh so is going to school, coming out of school with tens of thousands of dollars in debt then working a job that is unrelated to your degree for the next 20 years trying to pay it off.

Again 3/4 graduates don't pay off their loans until they are 50.

How is that not the biggest scam of all.

75% of people... 75% are paying there student loans until they are 50

I'm not defending pyramid schemes. I'm simply highlighting the fact that most companies are pyramid schemes they are just better hiding at it, and there is a very simple system of keeping you in debt and unhappy.

It's up to you to educate yourself (for free btw) on how not to fall into that trap. I respect people that join pyramids for the simple fact that at least they have the nuts to decide that they don't want to live in debt the rest of their life.

While they may not earn a ton a of money and will most likely quit at least they still won't want to go back into the rat race and will continue to be creative.

you guys deserve to get robbed of your money if you just assume your going to live extraordinary lives doing ordinary things.

Uhh so is going to school, coming out of school with tens of thousands of dollars in debt then working a job that is unrelated to your degree for the next 20 years trying to pay it off.

Again 3/4 graduates don't pay off their loans until they are 50.

How is that not the biggest scam of all.

75% of people... 75% are paying there student loans until they are 50

I'm not defending pyramid schemes. I'm simply highlighting the fact that most companies are pyramid schemes they are just better hiding at it, and there is a very simple system of keeping you in debt and unhappy.

It's up to you to educate yourself (for free btw) on how not to fall into that trap. I respect people that join pyramids for the simple fact that at least they have the nuts to decide that they don't want to live in debt the rest of their life.

While they may not earn a ton a of money and will most likely quit at least they still won't want to go back into the rat race and will continue to be creative.

you guys deserve to get robbed of your money if you just assume your going to live extraordinary lives doing ordinary things.
    Le sigh.

Why does this happen to most people? Because today's generation is lazy and lives outside their means. They also pick stupid areas of study that have minimal jobs on the market. Add all that up and of course you will be paying off debt forever.

The fact remains that legit companies pay almost all their employees livable wages. Meaning even with student loan payments you can survive. Compare that to Vemma where 97% of their "associates" don't. Hell 86% don't even make over 3000. That is the difference. Not to mention the fact that legit companies sell a product or service they don't sell the right to sell the right to sell a product or service.