Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post
    Infected to think and act like successful people at what I want? Maybe that's why I'm in the top 1% of lifters my size and in the top 5% of people in my company and I did it faster than most of them.
    According to your lift claims, you'd be in the top .1%. You're a fraud. Prove your lifts, once.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Dog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hah!

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AirWar View Post
    K brah come back when you are as rich as Brad.

All of his stupid arguments are related to the fact that some other guy got rich and he's GOING to get rich. Like the whole selling strat of the business.
    Honestly dude I wish you luck in Vemma and I hope you make it (Srs).

just be honest with yourself and others about what it is, instead of auto-turning into one of these fukkin failtastic ***gits of a salespeople trying to sign people up and push them below you in the pyramid. (srs)
    u r a fukking ***git if you cant be honest with at least yourself about it.
    like an actual fukking flaming ***git who won't get anywhere

good luck (srs)
    Of course you don't know who Jim Rohn, Les Brown, Holton Buggs, or Art Williams are. But if you did you couldn't possibly accuse them of being selfish or just putting people in a pyramid under them.

You just have the wrong understanding of Network Marketing. That's your loss, not mine. I only want people who want to be in my business.

Originally Posted by Cruzader510 View Post
    The issue is ethics, it's why no one likes gnc salesmen or 24 hour personal training. They are built upon dependence, ie a person losing money, so they can make commission. If your a vemma millionaire that's cool, but I'd hope you take into consideration that the only way you make money is if another human being pays you or vemma, $XXX dollars to sign up to be a brand partner.
    AT&T doesn't charge employees money to work for them so they can make residual income and have free time. No you work hard put in work and become a manager. Or you develop a company that actually contributes to society creates a community and actually betters peoples lives.
    This is no issue with ethics for me. NONE. Or for any person who FULLY understands how to build a successful organization.

How does any business work to generate an income? McDonalds? GNC? Walmart? Small business? Large business? A shoe store? A clothing store? Gamestop? Of course they all depend on other people for an income. Network Marketing is the same thing.

AT&T charges their customers a bill every month. That's a passive bill, that leads to a passive income for AT&T. And I'm not an employee of Vemma.

"A company that actually contributes to society creates a community and actually betters people's lives."

Vemma: has healthy alternatives to what everyone already drinks that are a little more expensive, in a society where 2/3 people are overweight, 1/3 develop cancer in their lifetime, and instead of using money on commercials and advertisements they pay half their income to customers for building a network of people who consume their products. And that's great considering every single person I know would like an extra $1000 a month.

I think that pretty much hits the nail on the head. Your interpretation of Vemma is just ignorant.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post
    According to your lift claims, you'd be in the top .1%. You're a fraud. Prove your lifts, once.
    Even better. And at this point I'd rather not because you're so annoying.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000) winterbulk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Please do post some proof. According to this you're close, if not better than some federations records for your weight class http://muscleandbrawn.com/strong-str...tural-lifters/

SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    after reading your posts on this page its pretty clear you are either a robot or a massive fukin sheep.
    Get Ripped or Die Mirin'

MISC Empire

Tau Kappa Epsilon

Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AirWar View Post
    lmao hahahahahah

the selling is ingrained in your responses/way of speech. you are truly infected. it is actually hilarious.
    you are a fool man. a fool.
    He's too far gone.

Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Of course you don't know who Jim Rohn, Les Brown, Holton Buggs, or Art Williams are. But if you did you couldn't possibly accuse them of being selfish or just putting people in a pyramid under them.

You just have the wrong understanding of Network Marketing. That's your loss, not mine. I only want people who want to be in my business.

This is no issue with ethics for me. NONE. Or for any person who FULLY understands how to build a successful organization.

How does any business work to generate an income? McDonalds? GNC? Walmart? Small business? Large business? A shoe store? A clothing store? Gamestop? Of course they all depend on other people for an income. Network Marketing is the same thing.

AT&T charges their customers a bill every month. That's a passive bill, that leads to a passive income for AT&T. And I'm not an employee of Vemma.

"A company that actually contributes to society creates a community and actually betters people's lives."

Vemma: has healthy alternatives to what everyone already drinks that are a little more expensive, in a society where 2/3 people are overweight, 1/3 develop cancer in their lifetime, and instead of using money on commercials and advertisements they pay half their income to customers for building a network of people who consume their products. And that's great considering every single person I know would like an extra $1000 a month.

I think that pretty much hits the nail on the head. Your interpretation of Vemma is just ignorant.
    If you can't see the difference between now Vemma and McDonalds generate revenue, then you're truly helpless.

Vemma is selling a business opportunity to sell a business opprortinity. The drinks are incidental to the business. It could be goat urine and it would still move through the pyramid because it's a requisite for making money. It's the tool that enables the money game.

McDonald's sells cheeseburgers to hungry people.

Get it?

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this philly dude is so delusional i cant even
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just noticed thread got bumped and wanted to give my input on pyramid schemes. Not saying everyone of them fails, but most of them do, and for a good reason: it's almost impossible to get rich quick, everything takes dedication and hard work, like figuring out the risks with investing in value stocks or high interest CDs.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - The Austrian Oak

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive got a guy on my ******** like that. It makes me pretty sad actually. Dude looks like the kind of guy that wants to get ahead and probably would too if he got into something legit. Unfortunately these pyramid schemes give people the "I'm my own boss" mindset and allow its naive members to make themselves look important by attending seminars run by random suits whose names you should know and if you don't "your business awareness just isn't high enough". These schemes are a cancer. They target vulnerable people who feel like they can't get ahead through other ways and are desperate to be the 1%. They remind me a lot of those girls that are desperate for love and are willing to hop on anything which even hints it. Just like them, they tend to get fuked and left with less dignity.
    Last edited by IBench5Pounds; 11-15-2014 at 07:55 PM.

hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel bad for those so desperate they fall into these schemes
    *Misc Firearms Crew Illuminati*

"Weapons of Peace" - Kalashnikov Concern

Originally Posted by Whynatte View Post
    If you can't see the difference between now Vemma and McDonalds generate revenue, then you're truly helpless.

Vemma is selling a business opportunity to sell a business opprortinity. The drinks are incidental to the business. It could be goat urine and it would still move through the pyramid because it's a requisite for making money. It's the tool that enables the money game.

McDonald's sells cheeseburgers to hungry people.

Get it?
    So why do some succeed and some fail? And why is Vemma succeeding if the product sucks? Have you even had one?
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GonzoSCawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Made $15000 in 5 months working part time for an MLM called EXCEL Communications. I worked with some rad dude named Nekoda Bragg, who went on to become a millionaire in EXCEL and later ACN. It was 20 at the time. I wouldn't do the MLM thing again but it was good money while I was young.

So why do some succeed and some fail? And why is Vemma succeeding if the product sucks? Have you even had one?
    In fact I had a Verve Bold and it was disgusting. Really gross. But that's neither here nor there.

If you really think there's a market for $4 8oz energy drinks, then you're crazy. Nobody would be buying them if it weren't for the love of money that's instilled in the recruits. Seriously, I don't know many people who are in the market for $500 in energy drinks. Vemma is successful, as a company, because pyramid schemes are like printing money if you're at the top. The overwhelming % of participants are not successful though. Out of 105k active affiliates, only ~250 make $100k+. If that.

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What % of vemma revenue is from vemma "affiliates" purchasing product?

Nobody knows for sure. The CEO won't say. In fact he wrote a letter to the FTC lobbying to make it harder for the FTC to get MLM's to disclose this info. No, not shady at all.

Best guess after extrapolating all available data, it's probably around 10-15% which is probably half from affiliates family's who feel sorry for their son/daughter.

elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mods should just ban these pyramid *******s. Logic not even once.

In fact I had a Verve Bold and it was disgusting. Really gross. But that's neither here nor there.

If you really think there's a market for $4 8oz energy drinks, then you're crazy. Nobody would be buying them if it weren't for the love of money that's instilled in the recruits. Seriously, I don't know many people who are in the market for $500 in energy drinks. Vemma is successful, as a company, because pyramid schemes are like printing money if you're at the top. The overwhelming % of participants are not successful though. Out of 105k active affiliates, only ~250 make $100k+. If that.
    So I'll answer my own question in a much less complicated and more accurate way. The only variable between a Network Marketing company that wins and loses is the right leadership and product. Leadership to launch it and attract people and a product people genuinely enjoy so business will grow pretty easily. Vemma has gone from 50 million to 117 to 221 million in the past 3 years... Doubling 3 straight years.

And imagine if McDonald's gave you a free burger every time they tell 3 of their friends to go. Their sales would probably go up. So yeah Vemma has that opportunity, I would imagine more people would go to McDonald's if they could do that.

The only way any profit is made by the company or affiliates is through product sales. "Signing up" is literally free. Your website is free. If you're broke? You can make a free account, get a free website, and if you have 3 orders of 2 cases you can have your two cases for free and then be eligible to make commissions. That's why this is now classified as an Affiliate Marketing company.
    Nobody knows for sure. The CEO won't say. In fact he wrote a letter to the FTC lobbying to make it harder for the FTC to get MLM's to disclose this info. No, not shady at all.

Best guess after extrapolating all available data, it's probably around 10-15% which is probably half from affiliates family's who feel sorry for their son/daughter.
    I know for sure. Their comp plan only pays out based on product sales.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Originally Posted by elq94 View Post
    Mods should just ban these pyramid *******s. Logic not even once.
    Ban me for supporting good network marketing companies because they provide people an opportunity to make money for sharing a product that they like that now wants to pay them instead of advertisements?

That would be like banning someone because they like powerlifting and you don't because some people are fat who power lift and you're mad.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

So I'll answer my own question in a much less complicated and more accurate way. The only variable between a Network Marketing company that wins and loses is the right leadership and product. Leadership to launch it and attract people and a product people genuinely enjoy so business will grow pretty easily. Vemma has gone from 50 million to 117 to 221 million in the past 3 years... Doubling 3 straight years.

And imagine if McDonald's gave you a free burger every time they tell 3 of their friends to go. Their sales would probably go up. So yeah Vemma has that opportunity, I would imagine more people would go to McDonald's if they could do that.

The only way any profit is made by the company or affiliates is through product sales. "Signing up" is literally free. Your website is free. If you're broke? You can make a free account, get a free website, and if you have 3 orders of 2 cases you can have your two cases for free and then be eligible to make commissions. That's why this is now classified as an Affiliate Marketing company.
    I know for sure. Their comp plan only pays out based on product sales.
    You're not answering the question. Of the ~$221m Vemma did in revenue in 2013, what % of that was to affiliates and what % was to customers? Simple question, doesn't require a paragraph to answer.

incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just read Business of the 21st Century crew checking in.

LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Going through their financial disclosures is hilarious

Worldwide Ventures

Vemma

Herbalife

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I bet you could make at least 8 dollars a week doing that. Even more if you use f*cked accounting that values a McDouble at $5 and counts free burgers as "income".

I think the people calling you an employee have it wrong. You're a customer.
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go fûck your mother!" - Joey Diaz

You're not answering the question. Of the ~$221m Vemma did in revenue in 2013, what % of that was to affiliates and what % was to customers? Simple question, doesn't require a paragraph to answer.
    Well about 70% are customers, 30% are affiliates so you should probably be able to figure it out.
    Originally Posted by incredibad29 View Post
    Just read Business of the 21st Century crew checking in.
    Awesome.

And for the income disclosure charts, I love them. I mentioned this before. You know exactly what you have to do to get to each rank and see what you get paid.

If you make just $1 in Vemma, that's more money than Monster/Redbull/Coca Cola/Pepsi/GNC/ON/Starbucks have ever paid their customers.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Originally Posted by NukeDukem View Post
    I bet you could make at least 8 dollars a week doing that. Even more if you use f*cked accounting that values a McDouble at $5 and counts free burgers as "income".

I think the people calling you an employee have it wrong. You're a customer.
    Perfect. That's the right way of looking at it.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Well about 70% are customers, 30% are affiliates so you should probably be able to figure it out.
    Awesome.

And for the income disclosure charts, I love them. I mentioned this before. You know exactly what you have to do to get to each rank and see what you get paid.

If you make just $1 in Vemma, that's more money than Monster/Redbull/Coca Cola/Pepsi/GNC/ON/Starbucks have ever paid their customers.
    Wrong. The income disclosure says that "in 2013 105k affiliates and 240k customers enjoyed our products." It says nothing about revenue. Very clever. It stands to reason that there's not a 1:1 ratio between revenue generated from customers vs affiliates. Affiliates spend much more than customers over the course of the year. Vemma also counts an affiliate who hasn't enrolled anyone yet, regardless of their intention to be involved in the business, as a customer. Also very clever. The company says nothing about revenue. Please show me otherwise.

Awesome.

No, you can't. Just because 70% are customers and 30% are affiliates... Doesn't mean that vemma doesn't get 70% of its gross sales from "affiliates" and 30% from "customers". Each of their 246K customers could have bought one drink, while affiliates all bought 3... That's the info we're looking for.

[300 Spartan BeastSlayer] KyleMQuinn's Avatar
    KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want to put it out there that there is a difference between a pyramid scheme and MLM style company. That being said, I take part in an MLM style company and its paying my way through college but I have seen pyramid schemes go down the tank. Herbalife is currently on the way out
    American Patriot
    Moderate Republican Crew

No, you can't. Just because 70% are customers and 30% are affiliates... Doesn't mean that vemma doesn't get 70% of its gross sales from "affiliates" and 30% from "customers". Each of their 246K customers could have bought one drink, while affiliates all bought 3... That's the info we're looking for.
    Exactly. Basic math. Vemma won't release the revenue breakdown. The CEO did say 8% of revenue in 2013 came from $500 affiliate packs. And that's all he'll say.

That means they sold 32k affiliate packs. And of those 32k people that bought them, about 800 made minimum wage last year. Actually less since that would not account for the people already at that income level to start the year. That's 31,200 people who got into this for the business and didn't even make minimum wage. That money went straight to the top.
    Last edited by Whynatte; 11-15-2014 at 09:25 PM.