Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murganator7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation I dont want to give up bodybuilding but I dont want to give up wrestling neither??

Hey guys, I need your advice. So I have been working out for about 2 years and I have put muscle mass on my body. I went from 125lb to 140lb and I love bodybuilding. I have not been cutting because you drop weight and could lose some muscle. I bulk until I get serious amount of fat. I am really scared to lose muscle. So wrestling season starts next week but I am still deciding because during wrestling, you tend to lose weight. I don't want to lose serious amount of weight because I don't want to lose that muscle that I started building up 2 years ago, the problem is that this is my third year of wrestling and I really want to join the team but at the same time I am sacrificing the gym and muscle. I am thinking about joining and eating extremely a lot of what I eat right now. Right now I go to the gym Monday-Friday but if I join the wrestling team, I will only be able to go Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and sundays. Is it a good idea for me to join the wrestling team???

AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth
    Come back in 18 years

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AncientYouth View Post
    Come back in 18 years

nice attitude douche bag....

the kid is respectful.....

this is not an exclusive club here.

plenty of wisdom in this section and what harm is it to assist our youth if they are seeking legit help....

Op: congrats on your gains so far..

my advice....Yer only 17...........

try both for a year...

any losses (doubt much) will bounce back fast at your age...

there are routines that will fit your schedule.

good luck
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

plenty of wisdom in this section and what harm is it to assist our youth if they are seeking legit help....

Op: congrats on your gains so far..

my advice....Yer only 17...........

try both for a year...

any losses (doubt much) will bounce back fast at your age...

there are routines that will fit your schedule.

good luck
    All the advice you need OP

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AncientYouth View Post
    Come back in 18 years
    And ask your mom what to do.
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Murganator7 View Post
    Is it a good idea for me to join the wrestling team???
    YES! And you should focus on wrestling and being the best at that while you are doing it, not half ass worrying about bodybuilding at the same time. I don't want to sound like a preachy grandpa, but you really do have your whole life ahead of you. There will be plenty of time to gain (or regain) mass after wrestling is over...but wrestling is something you will only be able to do for those few years in high school (most likely). It might seem like a long time to you at your age, but wrestling season is drop in the bucket, when it comes to time. Don't miss out on these limited time life experiences. Do you want to look back and remember all the fun times you had training, riding on the buss, going to meets, flirting with the girls from other schools, and spitting with your friends...or would you rather remember sacrificing all that to gain a couple pounds of muscle? Trust me on this one or I promise you will be regretting it down the road.

AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth AncientYouth
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

good luck
    looks like that NO SENSE OF HUMOUR virus is spreading fast!

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is English your second language?

Srs ?.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    OP is English your second language?

Srs ?.
    Really? I've repped you dozens of times...and now you become as rude as some of these other *******s on this forum? So he doesn't have perfect grammar, cut him some slack.

I've seen him on this (over 35) forum a few times. I'm guessing he is looking for a less hostile and more "mature" and "wise" crowd for advice...let's try to live up to those expectations.

ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryantav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's not like you are picking between BBing and the chess club. You will be lean and mean throughout wrestling season, and there is nothing wrong with that. In fact, it may help you build some endurance for when the season is over and you get back into lifting more. I would certainly join...the "losses" will be minimal.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    Really? I've repped you dozens of times...and now you become as rude as some of these other *******s on this forum? So he doesn't have perfect grammar, cut him some slack.

I've seen him on this (over 35) forum a few times. I'm guessing he is looking for a less hostile and more "mature" and "wise" crowd for advice...let's try to live up to those expectations.

It was mostly a serious question, and I was feeling cheeky this morning. I actually did look on his profile to see where OP hailed from. There was no info, so I asked.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wrestling and grappling in general is a lot of fun. Get a wrestling base now in high school and you can cross over into BJJ or MMA with ease. You can do those sports for a long time, and you can continue to lift weights throughout.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't have to cut weight for wrestling season. I you can still lift in the mornings and have the normal wrestling practice after school. I did that for four years in high school. I would play football at 170-180 and would wrestle at any weight from 171-152 depending on the competition. When I would cut down to avoid s guy that was a 4 year state champ it ended up backfiring and I was weaker. If you don't want to lose weight during wrestling season just eat more food for the increased activity. It might help with your strength training, you certainly won't be lacking in conditioning. Good luck.

Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kiennor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If it were me in your shoes.... Wrestling would be my first priority. The hard work, dedication, emotional highs and lows, bonds you make with team mates, etc tend to stick with you forever. I'm not saying that you can't still lift. It just wouldn't be my number one priority. You are still young. You may not have the opportunity to wrestle at this level ever again. Don't pass it up if you have the desire. And my young boys (9 & 11)are getting ready for their fourth season. I'm so excited.

ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntrllftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Join the team and lift a few times a week. It's only for a few months. If you don't you'll regret it later in life. You'll put the size back on IF you lose any at all which I doubt in that amount of time.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato