spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

6 months out first physique show pic repsssss

Originally Posted by spillmouse View Post

Dat bulk till jan
    kkm
    *Seahawks *Raptors *Canucks *BlueJays *Washington Huskies*

*Personal Trainer*

*Natural Physique Competitor*

emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Looking good! What competition are you doing?
    http://www.youtube.com/elliotfitness
    Help me get to 1,000 Subscribers!

Instagram @Elliotfitness
    Twitter @Fitnesselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotfitness
    Business Inquiries: elliotfitness@gmail.com

spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spillmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by emanfitness View Post
    Looking good! What competition are you doing?
    Doing the kelowna show in may here in BC

*Personal Trainer*

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should be able to get shredded in 6 months for sure. All I can say is enjoy the process
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

ATW90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ATW90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ATW90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ATW90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ATW90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ATW90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ATW90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ATW90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dat bicep vein

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Should be able to get shredded in 6 months for sure. All I can say is enjoy the process
    cannotwait/10

*Personal Trainer*

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking good. Use the next two months to clean grow-- could bring up the rear delts some, work on back width. Work on your posing-- watch prejudging vids, develop your own confident style. Learn to own the stage!
    The Best is Yet to Come!

Originally Posted by KnowstheSky View Post
    Looking good. Use the next two months to clean grow-- could bring up the rear delts some, work on back width. Work on your posing-- watch prejudging vids, develop your own confident style. Learn to own the stage!
    Ya Back width is my main priority right now , thanks alot for input chief!

*Personal Trainer*

Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    even 3 months out would be ready good luck

Chrism320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Goodluck my friend, Im in the same boat as well, 5 months and 2 weeks out from my first show at age 17. Lets work on those delts and lats and bring home the trophies.

ya bruh

*Personal Trainer*

Oirad77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice physique bro

Guys I've been dealt some bad news , I got jumped leaving a bar on my birthday and now have a middle concussion . Haven't picked up a weight since dec.6 and I still think I'm a couple weeks away. Do you still think I can aim for the May show or should I wait and enter a show a month later in June.

*Personal Trainer*

mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spillmouse View Post
    Guys I've been dealt some bad news , I got jumped leaving a bar on my birthday and now have a middle concussion . Haven't picked up a weight since dec.6 and I still think I'm a couple weeks away. Do you still think I can aim for the May show or should I wait and enter a show a month later in June.
    Dang man, sorry to hear about that, people are such mindless idiots these days. Assess where you're at once you get back in to the swing of things. It never hurts to wait, even if the urge to compete is there. The stage is always there when the time is right. Concussions aren't anything to mess with. Hope you heal up soon!
    2015 NANBF Pittsburgh Overall Champion

aschmidt920 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd put off the show as well. Concussions are serious business. I had a bad concussion and a skull fracture and the doctors had me avoid ANY strenuous activity for like 2-3 months. You'll be miserable, but its much better to fully heal than risk messing up your brain long term.

175 in avi. Bear mode now DJDBB's Avatar
    DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At 6'2 with those proportions I think you'll be just fine. 6 months, yeah, plenty of time. Good luck man
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861

thx for all the feed back , its still been dec.6th since Ive worked out. Hope to be soon , my original show was a tested show in may but now I think I'm just gonna be careful and wait till August and enter that show which is untested . (I'm natty)

*Personal Trainer*