zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Blue Star's P.P.K: Enjoy the Pump, Embrace the Power, Feel the Kick

Blue Star Nutraceuticals P.P.K Review

Good evening BB.com ladies and gentlemen,

I received a tub of P.P.K. from GymGod, 2 weeks ago for winning one of Blue Star's contests. Thank you so much, and more power to Blue Star.

Disclaimer:

This supplement reciew is based on my personal opinions and experiences with the product. I am not paid, working with Blue Star, nor personally know anybody working with the company. Please feel free to post comments, questions, and reaction on this thread. Thank you and enjoy reading!

Packaging and Profile: 9/10

PPK has a perfect combination of ingredients geared to aid in your workout. It has or even better combinations than other brands in the market right now. Strength and power complex has enough creatine and BA to help you lift and maximize you workouts to the fullest extent, 6.2 g of pure strength and power booster. For your blood volumizing pumps, 2.5 g of pump complex, spear headed by glycerol and agmatine. And for focus and kick, .514 g of caffeine blend.

Packagewise, the product looks attractive and wouls easily catch attention due the light blue color with glossy background. Kudos to the product designer.

Price 7/10

This is the only department where I am the least happy with. A 30 serving tub is priced at $54.99 at BB.com store. I would waaaant tombuy a new tub but considering the price I may have to hold on to that and save a little bit. There are other products which are more affordale at 30 servings.

The positive thing about this P.P.K. being expensive is that you are getting quality ingredients. What you see are pure listed supplements with no fluff. As what GymGod has been saying, NOT CHEAP but very proud of the quality.

Mixability 9/10

As always, I mix my supplements with water and a shaker bottle. The product easily dissolved with minimal residue and bubbling left. (The picture above was shaken in less than 5 seconds, hence more residue) Shaking the bottle more tha 10 seconds does the trick, and eliminates the residue.

If you are going to use a spoon and glass, take time to stir it up longer to achieve the same results as a shaker bottle.

Taste 10/10

There is only one flavor out in the market right now, so we can deduct that they poured all their time on this flavor to achieve the most effective taste that will capture our tastebuds. Honestly, I do not like lemonade flavor on any supp... P.P.K. surprised me. I never new I would get the hang of drinking the product without a problem. It wasn't too sweet, nor too soury, just the right amount.

Performance 10/10

This is the reason why it took me a long time to post this review. I had to make sure of the right amount I needed to put in my shaker to produce the same result every workout. I started with .5 scoop, it gave me awesome results, but as the workout goes on, I developed a quick tolerance so I had to up the scoop. It was too much when Ai had 2 scoops, until the right one for me was 1 and 2/3 scoops.

POWER

This PWO helped me in my linear progression quickly. It's like every last rep, P.P.K. would help me push the bar. I was reaching PR after PR week after week, and is still moving forward. I like the effects it gives me, not too mich tingles, no shaking, just pure strength booster.

PUMP

When I started taking powder, Imimmediately, felt very good pumps after workout. Blood would fill up on my tris, quads, chest, and biceps quickly. They look swollen every after workout. Swelling the more nutrients get transfered to your muscles, the more the muscles remember the stress, the faster the growth.

I also started taking another pump agent for my logs. Imagine the pump results I get fromP.P.K. and the pump agent. BOOM!

KICK

The kick was okay, it helped me wake up and stay focused in the gym. Whenever heavy sets are difficult to finish, focus is always the key in acheiving that last rep! It wasn't too over powering that will give you jittering, it also wasn't too weak. I just do not know why I developed tolerence quickly on small doses.

OVERALL 9/10

In general, P.P.K is a very good product. I rank P.P.K in my top 3 favorite PWO drinks. Performancewise, nobody can question the result of taking quality ingredients. I like the effect it gives in terms of strength and pump, it sunergizes well with other pump agents. Taste is what surprised me the most, I did not think that lemonade would be good as a PWO, this proved me wrong. Although the price is expensive, I would recommend this to people I know because of the result it produces, and it never fails.

I thank GymGod for letting me try this product, and more power to Blue Star and all it's reps!
    Last edited by zagaboi; 10-31-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Much appreciated! Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you around for more great opportunities!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zagaboi View Post

Blue Star Nutraceuticals P.P.K Review

Good evening BB.com ladies and gentlemen,

I received a tub of P.P.K. from GymGod, 2 weeks ago for winning one of Blue Star's contests. Thank you so much, and more power to Blue Star.

Disclaimer:

This supplement reciew is based on my personal opinions and experiences with the product. I am not paid, working with Blue Star, nor personally know anybody working with the company. Please feel free to post comments, questions, and reaction on this thread. Thank you and enjoy reading!

Packaging and Profile: 9/10

PPK has a perfect combination of ingredients geared to aid in your workout. It has or even better combinations than other brands in the market right now. Strength and power complex has enough creatine and BA to help you lift and maximize you workouts to the fullest extent, 6.2 g of pure strength and power booster. For your blood volumizing pumps, 2.5 g of pump complex, spear headed by glycerol and agmatine. And for focus and kick, .514 g of caffeine blend.

Packagewise, the product looks attractive and wouls easily catch attention due the light blue color with glossy background. Kudos to the product designer.

Price 7/10

This is the only department where I am the least happy with. A 30 serving tub is priced at $54.99 at BB.com store. I would waaaant tombuy a new tub but considering the price I may have to hold on to that and save a little bit. There are other products which are more affordale at 30 servings.

The positive thing about this P.P.K. being expensive is that you are getting quality ingredients. What you see are pure listed supplements with no fluff. As what GymGod has been saying, NOT CHEAP but very proud of the quality.

Mixability 9/10

As always, I mix my supplements with water and a shaker bottle. The product easily dissolved with minimal residue and bubbling left. (The picture above was shaken in less than 5 seconds, hence more residue) Shaking the bottle more tha 10 seconds does the trick, and eliminates the residue.

If you are going to use a spoon and glass, take time to stir it up longer to achieve the same results as a shaker bottle.

Taste 10/10

There is only one flavor out in the market right now, so we can deduct that they poured all their time on this flavor to achieve the most effective taste that will capture our tastebuds. Honestly, I do not like lemonade flavor on any supp... P.P.K. surprised me. I never new I would get the hang of drinking the product without a problem. It wasn't too sweet, nor too soury, just the right amount.

Performance 10/10

This is the reason why it took me a long time to post this review. I had to make sure of the right amount I needed to put in my shaker to produce the same result every workout. I started with .5 scoop, it gave me awesome results, but as the workout goes on, I developed a quick tolerance so I had to up the scoop. It was too much when Ai had 2 scoops, until the right one for me was 1 and 2/3 scoops.

POWER

This PWO helped me in my linear progression quickly. It's like every last rep, P.P.K. would help me push the bar. I was reaching PR after PR week after week, and is still moving forward. I like the effects it gives me, not too mich tingles, no shaking, just pure strength booster.

PUMP

When I started taking powder, Imimmediately, felt very good pumps after workout. Blood would fill up on my tris, quads, chest, and biceps quickly. They look swollen every after workout. Swelling the more nutrients get transfered to your muscles, the more the muscles remember the stress, the faster the growth.

I also started taking another pump agent for my logs. Imagine the pump results I get fromP.P.K. and the pump agent. BOOM!

KICK

The kick was okay, it helped me wake up and stay focused in the gym. Whenever heavy sets are difficult to finish, focus is always the key in acheiving that last rep! It wasn't too over powering that will give you jittering, it also wasn't too weak. I just do not know why I developed tolerence quickly on small doses.

OVERALL 9/10

In general, P.P.K is a very good product. I rank P.P.K in my top 3 favorite PWO drinks. Performancewise, nobody can question the result of taking quality ingredients. I like the effect it gives in terms of strength and pump, it sunergizes well with other pump agents. Taste is what surprised me the most, I did not think that lemonade would be good as a PWO, this proved me wrong. Although the price is expensive, I would recommend this to people I know because of the result it produces, and it never fails.

I thank GymGod for letting me try this product, and more power to Blue Star and all it's reps!
    Very nice review and the quality of the ingredients within P.P.K makes it one of the best out there.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice