JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dilemma: Does running a lot make u lose muscle

HEy guys Im new to this bodybuilding craze and I need ur help...
    Right now I'm 14 gonna be 15 in November and Im 5'9 and 142 pds. Well I just started weightlifting about a month ago mainly because my goal is to become a Soccer player. Im usually running about 10 miles + a day and then after that lifting weights.... Will this make me lose muscle...? Also Im taking Weight gainer and eating a lot of protein ... Any advise anyone? or help
    thanks

oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Dilemma: Does running a lot make u lose muscle

Originally posted by JROD88
    HEy guys Im new to this bodybuilding craze and I need ur help...
    Right now I'm 14 gonna be 15 in November and Im 5'9 and 142 pds. Well I just started weightlifting about a month ago mainly because my goal is to become a Soccer player. Im usually running about 10 miles + a day and then after that lifting weights.... Will this make me lose muscle...? Also Im taking Weight gainer and eating a lot of protein ... Any advise anyone? or help
    thanks
    assuming that you have proper pre and post cardio nutrition, and that you are eating enough calories, then you shouldnt lose much muscle (if any at all)

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if your goal is to be a soccer player...why are you concerned with bodybuilding? Bodybuilding is a sport of it's own, and if you wanna do it, you do it...not play soccer. If soccer is what you want to do, don't worry about what running will do, cause it's what you need to do to succeed. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JROD88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well I started bodybuilding because everyone says how too skinny i am .. well ive played basketball all my life and have that type of body and I want to play soccer Professionly but at the position of Defence in which you gotta be pretty strong like 5'10 165 at least..

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by JROD88
    well I started bodybuilding because everyone says how too skinny i am .. well ive played basketball all my life and have that type of body and I want to play soccer Professionly but at the position of Defence in which you gotta be pretty strong like 5'10 165 at least..
    just read the beginner's guide and get ur **** together...and since when does being 5'10 165 lbs. mean someone's strong? All you can get from someone's height and weight is....their hight and weight. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in my opinion running will hurt ur bbing. No matter what kinda supplements or nutrtion u have like glutamine or w/e these supplements arent in general perfect they are meant to help and that is help not eliminate catabolism. As far as strength it shouldnt hurt to bad but as far as bbing id say it will. To what degree isnt clear and is diff with genetics, strecting, program, routine, and many other things. IT may effect it alot or may efffect it minimally. But either way if u wnated to do the best u cna at bbing then it would be best to leave the cardio out. Look into ways to try an minimallize it. The choice is urs.

Message Board King holyshinto63's Avatar
    holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually Guardian, it is a very good idea to do cardio, don't matter if your bulking or cutting, it can also help very much with muscle gains (with the proper nutrition and doing cardio on off days, well i do that anyway). If your a bodybuilder, cardio should be in your routine, no matter what your doing (unless you need to gain loads and loads of weight but an advanced bodybuilder wouldn't really have to do that, that would mainly be for someone just starting out).
    and what exactly is a dream, and what exactly is a joke?

monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monkeys! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a soccer player too. I lift to gain a little weight and to be stronger. It does help. I have gained a decent amount of weight while running so it doesn't stop your gains.
    - moo?

sconroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well if your lifting to help out with soccer than your not really bodybuilding...bodybuilding is, well...bodybuilding. if your doing it just to help you out with soccer it is weight lifting. and basically thats what weight training is for, to help you out with the sport your in. they arent just used for getting super huge.