Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

SD Pharmaceutical’s BCAA Review

I tried out both blue raspberry and pineapple and both were excellent, although my favorite was BR by a slight margin. I didn’t think I would enjoy the pineapple flavor (because I hate pineapples) but I have to say it was very tasty. I got to say that this is one of the best tasting BCAA powders I have tried (and I’ve had quite a few).
    Taste (Blue Raspberry) – 10
    Taste (Pineapple) – 9

I took some with me in a small bag wherever I went because there are long periods where I don’t eat because of work and school. I put some in a water bottle and it mixed very well, I didn’t needed to shake it up that much at all.
    Mixability – 9

I was very impressed with the extra performance I got from taking some about an hour before the gym. My energy levels were high, and with a little cardio to warm up, I was ready to go!
    Endurance - 9

Great BCAA with added ginseng and astragalus makes for an impress profile. I will be looking forward to trying some of the new flavors that come out in the future.
    Overall – 9/10

Thank you SD Pharmaceuticals!

TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Malvenx View Post
    I tried out both blue raspberry and pineapple and both were excellent, although my favorite was BR by a slight margin. I didn’t think I would enjoy the pineapple flavor (because I hate pineapples) but I have to say it was very tasty. I got to say that this is one of the best tasting BCAA powders I have tried (and I’ve had quite a few).
    Taste (Blue Raspberry) – 10
    Taste (Pineapple) – 9

I took some with me in a small bag wherever I went because there are long periods where I don’t eat because of work and school. I put some in a water bottle and it mixed very well, I didn’t needed to shake it up that much at all.
    Mixability – 9

I was very impressed with the extra performance I got from taking some about an hour before the gym. My energy levels were high, and with a little cardio to warm up, I was ready to go!
    Endurance - 9

Great BCAA with added ginseng and astragalus makes for an impress profile. I will be looking forward to trying some of the new flavors that come out in the future.
    Overall – 9/10

Thank you SD Pharmaceuticals!

Thanks for the review!

SDPharmaceuticals.com Sponsored Athlete & Representative

PharmaFreak.com Athlete & Ambassador

www.Top-Form-Fitness.com/Fitness-Blog

Follow me on ********.com & Instagram.com & YouTube.com /TopFormFitness