Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brojaysimpson7 View Post
    hehe you from Leeds, mane?
    No brah, thats why I was so lost... didnt have a clue where I was

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KettBrah View Post
    - Got thrown out of club by bouncers (not sure what for)
    - ripped shirt off and give it to a homeless person
    - Friend found took me back to his uni flat to sober up
    - Started fighting my mate (was calling it a friendly fight at the time, not even sure wtf i was doing)
    - After we shook hands to a man hug (daaa fuk)
    - I walked down about 7 floors of stairs, got to bottom spent 30 mins trying to get out of door
    - didnt see big green 'push to exit' button
    - wondered around leeds at like 4am in the morning hoping to find my hotel where my mate was
    - stood in main road waiting for anything that looked like a taxi
    - gave taxi driver £40 to take me back to hotel
    - got into hotel, found what I thought was my room
    - banging on door really hard to wake my mate up to let me in
    - turns out I was banging on wrong door, old women come out all woken up and angry
    - i just stood there staring at her
    - she called the hotel people, they come and got me into my room
    - fell asleep

woke up next morning, check my phone to find I'd also been texting a girl I went NC with about 8 months ago.....
    Mirin survival in Leeds on a weekend, without having metal plate in skull surgery.

Place turned pussy after Planet Earth (revolving dancefloor of death) and club NATO closed I guess.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i plead the fif

if actually put out there some of the dumb things i did drunk i would be locked up in a russian prison and they would throw away the key

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lombardment View Post
    puked in my ex-gf's bed and blamed her the day after

This one is for you.

The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000) KettBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    Mirin survival in Leeds on a weekend, without having metal plate in skull surgery.

Place turned pussy after Planet Earth and club NATO closed.
    Been up to newcastle a few times aswell, bijoux, madamekoo etc

Pulled some girl... woke up next morning... she had a hunch back, chubby as fuk, horse teeth... kept getting angry cos I was calling her a geordie and she was apparently from sunderland

Havent been back to newcastle for a while

IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stevbee View Post
    shat my pants.

srs

lol im seeing this almost every other post in here. surprised it hasnt happened to me.

actually did when i had diarrhea 2 weeks ago and i accidently sharted. no alcohol necessary :P

not sure how i forgot to mention it before but had been chased by a pig on 2 occasions... one for busting an illegal u-turn on the way to a party, another was driving a bish home, just decided to go fast on an empty straightaway. btw i got to the end of the strip, i saw/heard a pig hauling ass at the beginning of the strip. luckily shaked the cop off both times. lucky me

another one, got thrown out of flourentine gardens (club in LA, if anyone knows). had absolutely NO IDEA why at the time... but realized the next day that a homie that i bought a drink for (came with a group of girls and he was the only dude i could bull**** with) was underage i suppose. lol

KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Puked, pissed and chit my bed.

Chit in a cupboard in my sleep.

Pissed myself many many times.

Fallen asleep while fuking.

Fuking fatties.

Always regret fighting while drunk as its dumb as fuk.

Chit in a woman's handbag

Drank piss (mine/other people's)

Jumped off a cliff in Greece (belly flopped into ocean at night)

Driven

Shall I continue?

I don't drink much these days.

Edit: in fact neg me everyone. Phucking ashamed of myself reading what I post. More so because its all fact, and there's more. So much more.

IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SleeveStretchin View Post
    how do u do it
    smoke the herb

+ have the mentality that every time you drink, you lose out on time (that could have been spent productively)

easy

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One time about 5 years ago I was getting yucky with the boys (and girls) down at a friend's shore house. Around 12am, this girl with a smoking hot body (legit 10/10 tits, solid 8/10 ten hips/ass, lean) says "Let's go skinny dipping!" and rips off her top. Dem teddies brahs. Work of art! Went skinny dipping in the ocean. Somehow managed to not die. Got out of water and promptly flopped down onto the beach, because I couldn't get my land legs back. One of my bros helped me up, and we went back into the house.

I got into the shower with the two of them, and the girl asked for help washing herself. My bro and I looked at each other, psychically communicated that it would not be gay, and were like ****yeah.jpg. I then puked all over them.

Next thing I know, I wake up in a bed buck ass naked with the absolute worst hangover of my life. i had migraine level head-pain, stomach flu level nausea and I could barely see straight.

Another time I had the chance to plow a legit 8/10 that I had a crush on back in HS. Couldn't get it up.

Another time I had a chance to plow a legit 2/10 that had a crush on my back in HS. Could get it up.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Usually do real stupid ****(mostly when I open my mouth) but also funny so no ragret. Except when I sent "lets fuk" basically to every girl on my snapchat..
    Superdouche™

BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3 times that spring to mind:

Last summer, went to a beach party on a lake at my job. Was 1 of 2 American guys there (there was 40 europeans there who are hired help). I got hammered from chugging white russians and then a few of us stripped naked and jumped in the lake (chicks were hnggggg). After that, I didn't want to get fully dressed. I was in my boxers getting even more hammered then I blacked out for a while. I was apparently totally naked, chasing this one girl around and flapping my dick while laughing and screaming her name. No idea how long I was naked in front of dozens of people. Then I put my boxers on and got in my kayak and set sail onto the lake at 4am. I was still screaming the girls name (people told me they heard it from bed.) Then I passed out and woke up in the middle of the lake. Paddled back to shore and flipped my kayak, lost my camera and sweatshirt in the lake. Had my buds help me get the kayak out and then I got naked again because it was funny. Sad part is that I remember the last part. Woke up the next morning really depressed and was depressed for a few weeks.

Exactly 1 week later, I was in Slovakia visiting my girlfriend. We went to her best friends wedding. Slovak weddings are crazy and the drinking literally lasts like 20 hours. I started ok but then got hammered and blacked out, woke up the next morning to my girl mad at me. She said I took my clothes off (except for boxers thank god) and was mad and trying to fight people. Lost half of my suit. So I was again depressed for a whole after.

The last time, earlier this year I was again in Slovakia and again at a wedding for my girl's brother. I drank a lot and didn't really black out but don't totally remember everything. I went on dance floor and danced with every single girl, old or young, and picked them up and spun them around. My girl left early and went to bed 3 hours before me because she was sick and people thought I was an jerk for not taking care of her.

**** getting blackout drunk.
    Check out my band! https://makingmattersworse.bandcamp.com

Misc Guitarist #8

holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrcarter1990 View Post
    Dayum bro. Look at it this way. Atleast u have some awesome stories to tell to your kids.
    Those aren't exactly awesome stories, man. If anything, they're embarrassing.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pee'd on a parked car in the middle of the night. A woman was sitting in the passenger seat waiting for her boyfriend. Pee'd right on her window as she was screaming in the car.
    Entered grocery store and pee'd all over the cereal.
    Took a dump off a roof.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unprotected anal sex with a 50 y/o
    where you the one getting furked in the arse ?

Also out in birmingham, went for a piss... didnt realise I was pissing on police station until half way through... continued making my yellow river

BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaXTeR4030 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -first time blacking out.
    -go for a walk with some friends
    -crossing a bridge
    - try to balance on the guardrails (weren't really guard rails, they went up to my shin. just there to alert you you're close to the edge)
    - karma tried to teach me a lesson, fell but fell back onto the bridge.
    -drunk ass thinks its a good idea to try again
    -try again
    -fall off the side of the bridge about 14 feet into thorns, bushes, branches
    - didn't feel a thing. lulz were had
    ***Knee Dragger Unite***

Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intraframe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Puked, pissed and chit my bed.

Chit in a cupboard in my sleep.

Pissed myself many many times.

Fallen asleep while fuking.

Fuking fatties.

Always regret fighting while drunk as its dumb as fuk.

Chit in a woman's handbag

Drank piss (mine/other people's)

Jumped off a cliff in Greece (belly flopped into ocean at night)

Driven

Shall I continue?

I don't drink much these days.

Edit: in fact neg me everyone. Phucking ashamed of myself reading what I post. More so because its all fact, and there's more. So much more.
    Not sheriff srs.

Adding a couple.

Broke into a building site, drove a dumper about.

Knocked out one of my best/oldest friends for pouring ice water down my back.

And regularly getting bollock naked in bars.

Drug use

Unprotected anal sex with a 50 y/o
    Sounds about right

Was the 50 y/o at least attractive?

xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol.

Jonny says good!
    Lol it was seriously like something you'd see in an American Pie movie, fukkin crazy
    *Self-Improvement Crew*
    *Detroit Red Wings*
    *Overnight parts from Japan Crew*

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn some heavy hitters negging me for my 1st page reply.

Will not neg back obviously.

In response to neg comments in user cp:

I understand, I love you too men
    Rugby league crew*

Originally Posted by Intraframe View Post
    Sounds about right

Was the 50 y/o at least attractive?

I just remember a massive pair of teddies and too much make up.

So in short, shamefully, I think not.
    Rugby league crew*

LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    about to get really drunk tonight and cuddle/idk with a semi whale with semi cute face tonight.. will tell you if I regret

inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Roommate puked all over the bathroom floor and i walked through it to take a piss.. woke up with vomit all over my feet and bed

Also fell asleep with a half eaten banana under me somehow
    *Walks close behind groups of people so I don't look like I'm alone crew*
    *Nina Agdal is my 10/10 hbb crew*
    *Nina Agdal is my 10/10 future wife crew*
    *If things don't work out, Barbara Palvin is my new 10/10 future wife crew*
    If that doesn't work out either, aw fuk bye

Originally Posted by epicbruh View Post
    where you the one getting furked in the arse ?
    It would've been a consolation prize
    Rugby league crew*

holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - Taken multiple ***** bars while on *******, acid and drunk as f*ck at the same time (serious)

- Casually walked across heavy traffic to go to the next bar

- Stole a car to go to McDonald's to get food

- F*cked fat chicks

- Pissed/sh*t my bed then exchanged the mattress with my roommate's when he was out of town

- Jumped off a two story house into the bed of a truck (I missed and broke my hands, lol)

I was f*cking horrible when I was drunk.

Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got my nipples pierced.

vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nothing crazy like you disgusting fuks...

made out with fat chicks

acted like a fool at a wedding party infront of family

more acting like a fool at a bar

almost got in a few fights

said things to girls making myself seem super desparate for sexors

white knight and buying bishes drinks (I cringed to this as I typed it out)

and other similar chit

Originally Posted by Koop21 View Post
    Got my nipples pierced.
    I got a tattoo on my chest when I was black out drunk on 6th street, lol.

feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nuffink. If you don't remember doing it, it never happened.
    Spanish Dave for King.

slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slinshot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mine all revolve around puking, and one night with energy drinks

-Puked at father's in law, father in law cleaned next day
    -Puked at friend's closet
    -went to club opening, drank energy drinks with Tequila - 6 am drunk as **** couldnt fall asleep till 10 am.

Registered User hairlineofpeace's Avatar
    hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Passing out naked on the toilet