Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    In late on this but it has to be a troll, right?

Glad to see you beat that 'super skinny' thing OP.
    Nothing wrong with being skinny...Just don't agree with them talking crap they cannot back up! Plus maybe they will learn a few lessons in respect, to be a bit more HUMBLE and listen more carefully to the old schoolers...
    Last edited by mghecea; 10-29-2014 at 07:57 PM.

squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squideh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread reminds me of the sarcastiball episode of south park.

EDIT: Forgot to mention OP, might want to put some clips on the smith bar when you get up over 450 for safety.
    Best gym lifts: 410/235/480

1st Meet (July 12, 2014): 385/215/435 @ 275 lb.
    2nd Meet (April 25, 2015): 363/220/485 @ 237 lb.

mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by squideh View Post

EDIT: Forgot to mention OP, might want to put some clips on the smith bar when you get up over 450 for safety.
    Yeah, I generally do... Thanks...

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mghecea View Post
    Ha...Ha...I can't even post a spoon picture on this forum...They will not let me, because I do not have a total of 50 posts yet!
    put it in the profile pic or post a video saying "Hi bb, I'm mghecea." I just can't believe someone of your caliber lifting would post on a simple forum like this.
    ***Georgia Crew***

kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SPFjudge View Post
    put it in the profile pic or post a video saying "Hi bb, I'm mghecea." I just can't believe someone of your caliber lifting would post on a simple forum like this.
    Or answer 10 more questions.
    More weight is always more impressive... ShortDave

Bench is not rocket science, it's quite easy to perform... Fredrik Smulter

Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmVOUy3IyAVqR2bFCoKzffw/videos

My BP log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171116851

Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good point! I'm absolutely planning on going to compete! I have not had a real competition yet...I'm a huge chicken! I do not like compeating against real people, since I only go up against myself, but I am joining USAPL around pay-day and hopefully planning on going to go take down some of these hot shots lightweights at those meets in WA area! (joke) That's my plan! I'm not doing that though until I can bench my way through 500 lbs...Saddly, I'm a huge procrastinator! m
    You might want to avoid the usapl, those light weights don't use the smith machine unfortunately (afraid to find out there true strength I guess). Maybe you could start your own federation which utilizes the smith machine and possibly include a sling shot division? Perhaps Mark Bell would be interested in backing you since it would help move his products. However, I understand that would be a huge undertaking. My question then is, in preparation for a bench meet, would you change your methods and incorporate free weight bench? Thanks Big Mario.
    1493 total in 105 class

Lift.Eat.Poop. :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160515911

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't under 50 posters still attach a pic under the Manage Attachments when selecting go advanced option when posting?
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mario, do you have any favorite Smith machines that you recommend?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think I know why you're so strong.... it's because you stole the mushroom from your brother Luigi

I am starting to get the feeling of this... lol However, I don't mind having a start somewhere...Once I figure my way out into the circuit, I could probably become a powerlifting snob I just hope not! m

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Mario, do you have any favorite Smith machines that you recommend?
    As long as it works, Not really! Make sure it is good quality...I had one prior in my home a long time ago and only spent $700 bucks on it, if I remember correctly...I just remember maxing out all the weight on the bar...That was the great disappointment and why I go to the 24 Hours Supersport. They have lots of 45's for me to use! m

Originally Posted by brotein1992 View Post
    I think I know why you're so strong.... it's because you stole the mushroom from your brother Luigi
    Ha...Ha...I do hear that quite a bit! m

Originally Posted by Jason2459 View Post
    Can't under 50 posters still attach a pic under the Manage Attachments when selecting go advanced option when posting?
    Sure, I can also change my profile pic and replace it with a spoon! m

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sure, I can also change my profile pic and replace it with a spoon! m
    FYI, your face is supposed to be in the picture with the spoon.
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

Originally Posted by Musclekid92 View Post
    You might want to avoid the usapl, those light weights don't use the smith machine unfortunately (afraid to find out there true strength I guess). Maybe you could start your own federation which utilizes the smith machine and possibly include a sling shot division? Perhaps Mark Bell would be interested in backing you since it would help move his products. However, I understand that would be a huge undertaking. My question then is, in preparation for a bench meet, would you change your methods and incorporate free weight bench? Thanks Big Mario.
    Oh, by all means I will use a free weight method...I don't just use the SMITH...The SMITH I started incorporating about 2 months ago after I left GOLD'S GYM...I saw that one guy using it to bench and I have tried benching on it and didn't like it about 5 years ago...But after seeing that guy do this at GOLD'S GYM, it rekindled my inspiration to give it one more shot...I just remember how discouraging it was when I first tried it...I was saying to myself, are you kidding me? This is way too much torture to do it this way...I failed the rolling of the wrist on the top notch a couple days ago (READ MY BLOG) and I dropped one notch down...I jumped from the bench unto the floor holding my head for 10 minutes in disappointment...It is a damn hard thing to do...I just want to improve on the technique, but as I get closer to my immediate goal of 500 and a nice video of it, I think I will either start my own gym with a properly fitted power-rack or go to a powerlifting specialized gym, kinda like Mark Bell has...I think if this evolves for me further and other people end up supporting me in some way, that the only way to go is designing your own specific gym to reach your goals...Maybe I can have my own GYM with special spotters buddies like Mark Bell has...I would probably need 3 spotters...lol m

Originally Posted by Jason2459 View Post
    FYI, your face is supposed to be in the picture with the spoon.
    Right...lol

What is the significance of the spoon on this forum...I'm naive...Also when people say OP, what does it mean...I have no idea! I'm not as hip as everyone else with the jargon! m

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right...lol

What is the significance of the spoon on this forum...I'm naive...Also when people say OP, what does it mean...I have no idea! I'm not as hip as everyone else with the jargon! m
    It means we don't believe its you (the guy posting) is the same guy that's in the video smith machine benching. So.... either spoon pic as your profile pic or video with you saying "hi bb, this is mghecea. I'm real."
    ***Georgia Crew***

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The spoon pic is a bb.com phenomenon that has moved into the mainstream. Here is the urban dictionary entry: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Spoon%20Pic.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is the significance of the spoon on this forum..
    You should take it as a compliment. Spoon pic requests are reserved for very special lifters, such as world-famous bench press elite, Scot Mendelson, for example:

Originally Posted by Scot Mendelson View Post
    All you people doubting that this is real, apparently the thing to do is take a picture of me with a spoon to verify that I am not "Trolling". I will have that up by the end of the night

Consider it the highest form of flattery, bro. :fistbump:

JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeauFlexington View Post
    You should take it as a compliment. Spoon pic requests are reserved for very special lifters, such as world-famous bench press elite, Scot Mendelson, for example:

Consider it the highest form of flattery, bro. :fistbump:
    Mendy was only good for tree fiddy on the smith though. Some people just can't handle the real way to bench.
    A total@A body weight
    Jesus, Powerlifting, Strongman, foggy mirrors.

It means we don't believe its you (the guy posting) is the same guy that's in the video smith machine benching. So.... either spoon pic as your profile pic or video with you saying "hi bb, this is mghecea. I'm real."
    Oh, I see...That's quite awesome...I do feel honored...And now my bench is up to 455...10 pounds more from last week! If I can inch up 10 lbs a week on every lift, I feel like I can finally hack my way up to be worthy of the spoon shot and then finally I will reach 50 posts so I can show you guys pics and links of my blog! Mario

[QUOTE=AttyGuy;1307650361]The spoon pic is a bb.com phenomenon that has moved into the mainstream. Here is the urban dictionary entry:

Awesome! Now I also know how to embed a URL...Do you guys know how to embed a youtube vid into a bodyblog? I'm having a sad time figuring it out and no info on the web! m

Originally Posted by squideh View Post

I have to waste two more posts to get to 50 so I can post pics, so I will reply to this one twice! m

Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo350 View Post
    Mendy was only good for tree fiddy on the smith though. Some people just can't handle the real way to bench.
    Why do you say that? I can handle it...I was benching way above 300 lbs a few days ago at the power-rack, but the posts were squater posts and sucked for lifting...I'll take a vid benching 350 - 375 the regular way without a spotter...But I'm not going above 400 on a solo bench! Too dangerous me thinks...Mario

brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brotein1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So about that spoon pic...

Originally Posted by brotein1992 View Post
    So about that spoon pic...
    I am the real Santa Claus!

I am the real Santa Claus!
    Let me know when I can remove the spoon...I'll wait!

Alright guys it was fun causing me to hunt for a spoon...I don't use them often! Mainly forks for my steaks and a very sharp knife...I'm about to drop a steak on the grill and get ready for a mean workout right around midnight and it is raining dogs and kitties here north of Seattle! I plan on getting my brutal plan on the way to get ready for that 500 lbs SMITH...I figured the rest of this week and weekend it is going to be chest-press city with 500 lbs of weight...I can show you guys some vid later...You will find it in the same place where you found the other one...I think my goal this remainder of this week is to concentrate on repetitions first and foremost...Breaking the shoulder muscles and frying them really good is a must...I will be working triceps and chest as well, mainly cables...I will be running the inclines heavy...I will push for 400 lbs instead of the usual 300 lbs that I do every 2-3 days or so...I hope to get in as much pain as possible...And have a very fast to moderate repair...I will work very heavy, I will increase my intake on nutrition and I may even alternate between GAT post-workouts...I'm at the point that I wish to wait no longer for this goal to be finally obtained...I will use all the intelligence and know how earned to score every pound of weight I can muster hopefully to my advantage...If my final strategy does not work, it is because I skimped on something major from the process...That would be hard work and more work! I hope I will not make that mistake! Wish me LUCK! m

BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think my goal this remainder of this week is to concentrate on repetitions first and foremost...Breaking the shoulder muscles and frying them really good is a must...I will be working triceps and chest as well, mainly cables...I will be running the inclines heavy...
    A lot of comp lifters are using Slovenian Shoulder Press as a partial-ROM assistance to improve delt-to-tri transition sticking points so prevalent in overhead movements. You can probably do them with cables. They are from Slovenia.

Originally Posted by BeauFlexington View Post
    A lot of comp lifters are using Slovenian Shoulder Press as a partial-ROM assistance to improve delt-to-tri transition sticking points so prevalent in overhead movements. You can probably do them with cables. They are from Slovenia.
    That is what I do also...My main routines consist of many hours of endless heavy Shoulder Presses...I have just recorded in my video blog about it...I'm hoping for 400 lbs presses for the remainder of this week and weekend...If I fry them too badly (shoulders that is) I probably will abstain from doing any power-lifting workouts throughout this weekend and just publish my video blogs for this week...I think I'm probably already in over-training mode after the 455 lbs bench I got done 2 days ago...Mario

P.S. Oops...Look at the time...Past midnight and I'm running late to my gym session...More vids on the way shortly...