Motivation has returned Mikey Palmice's Avatar
    Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

USP Super Cissus for shoulder inflamation

The bottle says take 2 capsules with breakfast and dinner. I have seen some people say to start out with more for a certain amount of time and then drop down again.

2 pills is 1600mg.

What are people currently doing while starting up on the Super Cissus?

thanks!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mikey Palmice View Post
    The bottle says take 2 capsules with breakfast and dinner. I have seen some people say to start out with more for a certain amount of time and then drop down again.

2 pills is 1600mg.

What are people currently doing while starting up on the Super Cissus?

thanks!
    Whenever i get a flair up i go with 6 capsules daily for a week at 2in the AM, 2in the afternoon and 2 before bed. I then drop down to 4 for a week (2 am, 2 before bed) and then down to 2 (before bed) and stay with 2 for around another 4 weeks.
    I have found using SuperCissus when things flair up has been better rather than actually running a smaller dose for maintenence.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks you. That's what I was thinking of doing. How quickly do you see results when starting up?

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks you. That's what I was thinking of doing. How quickly do you see results when starting up?
    The pain subsided after the first week and the movement etc started to improve within 3 weeks. Have you had it looked at by a Doc?
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    The pain subsided after the first week and the movement etc started to improve within 3 weeks. Have you had it looked at by a Doc?
    good to know. I took 4 yesterday, and I'll take 6 per day the rest of the week and see how I feel.

Last time I had this issue the doctor said it wasn't rotator cuff related. A massage therapist said it was probably inflamation. Excited to see how the pain progresses over the next week.

thanks

Just to update this post. I took 6-8 caps per day for a month and I felt like a new man. All the inflammation went away and I retained full range of motion. My shoulders felt great. Once I noticed the inflammation was gone I dropped down to 2 caps per day.

This stuff is amazing. Superdosing it for a month is key.

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i take 3g of cissus daily and have found it to help with bicep tendonitis and keeping my right shoulder especially feeling good. I have no more wrist issues and my knee is coming along at a good pace (bursitis)
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd take Joint Help. Best joint supplement I've ever taken (orally). Has cissus but also has paractin which helps with inflammation.

Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slickcoach2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just to update this post. I took 6-8 caps per day for a month and I felt like a new man. All the inflammation went away and I retained full range of motion. My shoulders felt great. Once I noticed the inflammation was gone I dropped down to 2 caps per day.

This stuff is amazing. Superdosing it for a month is key.

do u recommmend this over "'Animal Flex"" ??? where to buy at good price ??

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slickcoach2 View Post
    do u recommmend this over "'Animal Flex"" ??? where to buy at good price ??
    Flex is great.. I can always tell when I stop taking it due to me being cheap lol, but my joints tell me to buy it again.. I need more soon actually.

Joint armour from blue star is another good one.. Little pricey but I've noticed it's better than any cissus product I've tried yet..
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620