Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tired of the pissin match...Will Yohimburn DF get rid of my double chin while bulking

Well, will it?
    -AT
    P.S. To Ulter, I will test your product out and keep record of it on these boards if you'll let me...what do you say?
    -AT
    Last edited by lakevillethor; 09-05-2003 at 02:58 PM.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    The question is whether or not there are sufficient a2 receptors in that part of the body to dignify using site specific yohimbine to remove fat deposits in the facial area. The caffeine in the Yohimburn might be actually better, or something like Aminophylline might be better suited.

ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100)
    While bulking, it may reduce fat gain and probably help with bulking associated bloating. We usually do not reccomend use during bulking, except at low doses a mainly a preventative, though some people do get even good fat loss when used this way, though that is not the general concensus.

If referring to helping to lose the fat, while cutting, that was gain FROM bulking then the answer is YES, it works for most people.
    Last edited by ulter; 09-05-2003 at 06:35 PM.

Originally posted by ulter
    While bulking, it may reduce fat gain and probably help with bulking associated bloating. We usually do not reccomend use during bulking, except at low doses a mainly a preventative, though some people do get even good fat loss when used this way, though that is not the general concensus.

If referring to helping to lose the fat, while cutting, that was gain FROM bulking then the answer is YES, it works for most people.
    Well, not to be a prick, but can I be the judge of that? I will test it on these boards for ya
    -AT

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by lakevillethor
    Well, not to be a prick, but can I be the judge of that? I will test it on these boards for ya
    -AT
    Ulter is a cheap ass. Im suprised he even gives out sample packs.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

CaliforniaBB2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lakeville um can we see a pic to see if you really do have a double chin??

ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100)
    "Ulter is a cheap ass. Im suprised he even gives out sample packs."

Had I known at the time when you asked me for free samples, which we give to anyone who asks, you are in high school, I wouldn't have authorized samples for you. These supplements are for adults only.

"Well, not to be a prick, but can I be the judge of that? I will test it on these boards for ya"

We aren't offering free samples of Yohimburn DF simply because they are far too costly and the product is over 2 years old so we already have all the feedback we need on it.
    If there is anything else you see at the AF Store just email sales@anafit.com and ask for a sample and we'll be glad to send you some.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [BHad I known at the time when you asked me for free samples, which we give to anyone who asks, you are in high school, I wouldn't have authorized samples for you. These supplements are for adults only.

[/B]

Turn around bright eyes

You dont really have any feedback of yohimburn on this board.

Turn around bright eyes

Yeah bro, actually we do have quite a bit of good feedback here. I mean considering it's been Avants board. Kraftydog and some others, I don't remember the names, have posted about Yohimburn in the past though.

Kraftydog's is the only one that I have seen. The rest have just been lipoderm or yohimburn threads. Do you guys still use peppermint oil?

Turn around bright eyes

It's a special kind of Japanese peppermint oil. I really don't know much about the chemistry of it, I only know it's one of the carriers in Yohimburn.

I bet it smells good.

Turn around bright eyes

I suppose if you like peppermint it does. We always know when it's here because you can smell it in the truck from 100 feet away.

When you use it, the smell goes away in a 5-10 minutes.

Can I just get some of the oil?

Turn around bright eyes

prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's a special kind of Japanese peppermint oil. I really don't know much about the chemistry of it, I only know it's one of the carriers in Yohimburn.
    I only own the company that makes it....why should I know how it works?

jeez
    forum.avantlabs.com
    mindandmuscle.net

tanjhj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got a suggesttion, why dun ulter and avant each send a bottle and i try them and give a unbiased report. thou i dun like ulter, i am neutral towards the product until i tested them

prolangtum, I don't own the company that makes Yohimburn. We just sell it at AF just like a lot of other businesses.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah bro, actually we do have quite a bit of good feedback here. I mean considering it's been Avants board. Kraftydog and some others, I don't remember the names, have posted about Yohimburn in the past though.
    explain how this is avant's board? B/c we are impartial and people can make up their own minds? Get over it.

I am just bumping this because I want to know if anyone has any real world results on yohimburn df - I have not seen or heard ANYTHING. Perhaps my serach tactics need revision but nonetheless, teh double chin needs to go.
    -AT

It works very well on your face. Although there are only a handful of posts about it here there are hundreds on boards all over the internet. You should give it a try. If you don't like it, send it back.

It works very well on your face. Although there are only a handful of posts about it here there are hundreds on boards all over the internet. You should give it a try. If you don't like it, send it back.
    Bro, guide me to some other boards then. If the stuff works as well as you say it does, and it has been written up in numerous periodicles as you mentioned previously, why the hell is the website you sell it on so weak? I mean, hell, nutraboilics moves some weak prodcuts and at least their website is legit. Not only that, but I have a hard time understand how, if this products works even half as well as you say it does, no one talks about it.

Skulpt has been out for like 6 months and there are ****loads of reviews on it. Same with avant's stuff. Your stuff has been out for 2 years, and it's a ****ing ghost town. Why is that? I have some to two conclusions, either your stuff works great and you're the worst marketing person of all time - too cheap to let people test it for you as a marketing campaign. Or two, the stuff does not work.
    -AT

Lake be cautious of boards that AF sponsors or owns. On a side note I can get you some Yohimubrn for a lot less. PM me for details.

Turn around bright eyes

Nsruffryder34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dito, Jsut wondering if you got my last PM.

On the original topic, I think the ingrediants from what i can see suck for his formula. I would def. go with a homebrew... I will Pm you a formula if you want.

Originally posted by Nsruffryder34
    Dito, Jsut wondering if you got my last PM.

On the original topic, I think the ingrediants from what i can see suck for his formula. I would def. go with a homebrew... I will Pm you a formula if you want.
    Speaking of the man. Yeah I did get your last message.

Turn around bright eyes

Lakevillethor, The amount of Yohimburn sold on the Yohimburn.com site is less than 5% of the global sales. In fact, we originally weren't going to sell it there at all and the site was to be information only like thermorexin.com, neurogenex.net, GlucorellR.com, etc. Although I am not really sure what you mean when you say a "legit" website so maybe you're referring to something other than the design.
    Yohimburn is sold by about 75 stores in the US and Canada, but we mainly market the product through personal trainers and they don't want us selling it if they do. That's why we have the discount code.

That's funny that you say Avants stuff is so written about. I suppose if you live here or at their board you would think that. But outside of that almost no one knows anything about them.

As you can see no one here, especially me, can post about Yohimburn without these guys dumping all over it. Even though none of them has used it. That's why people here don't post about it. They don't bother me, so I still do.

No doubt the most posts about facial use are at Elite, Steroidology and Anabolex. Now someone will say, "you have banners at those sites so we don't trust those people". Dito is too stupid to figure out that the reason there are so many posts about our products on the sites that we sponsor is because if we have a banner promoting our products more people are likely to know about them and try them. So more people are likely to post about them.

I am not going to sell Yohimburn bottle by bottle on this website. It's a waste of my time. If you want to try it please do so, if not, then that's ok too. It's to bad though that some people will let an anonymous user on a discussion board tell them what to use and who to buy from even though they have no experience with the product whatsoever. We don't hide behind a marketing campaign and advertising. We rely on word of mouth and we give out free samples to anyone who asks for one, so people can decide for themselves. Even fools like Dito got free samples and we sent them knowing he would never buy anything anyway.
    Before you ask, no we don't have the samples for Yohimburn anymore.

Nsruffryder34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried it Ulter and it didnt work. This was awhile ago, when the Fitness Board was still up.....
    It's just now I know why, its because your formula sucks. If you actually took this critisism and went and looked up a good formula and changed it, you could have a kick ass product.
    ****, i would even help you get a new formula if you wanted me to. Ask anyone here, I have no problem reccomending good products or cheaper ways to do things....

No doubt the most posts about facial use are at Elite, Steroidology and Anabolex. Now someone will say, "you have banners at those sites so we don't trust those people". Dito is too stupid to figure out that the reason there are so many posts about our products on the sites that we sponsor is because if we have a banner promoting our products more people are likely to know about them and try them. So more people are likely to post about them.

Even fools like Dito got free samples and we sent them knowing he would never buy anything anyway. anymore.
    The reason because people like dito dont trust sites that you sponsor or own is because your company and affiliates have a history of censoring boards. You can deny this all you want ulter. But why do you think so many people on boards that are not censored dislike your company? Obviously people are going to see a banner and try it out. But surely some people have not been happy with your product and posted negative response. You say there has been. I say provide proof.

Turn around bright eyes

We didn't have Yohimburn DF when that board was up and we don't sell the product you purchased, the Original, anymore. So no, you have never tried it. And I am sure you didn't use it on your face.

We sponsor Elite and there are currently 36 posts by people who didn't like the results they got from products we sell. The ones that get deleted are the ones you post.