GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)

My High Volume Experience :)

Today I came home from work to these sleek, mysterious samples that I had been waiting for. Luckily my last gym session for the week was today. Still no label though :/

Now for my experience.....

Mixability: 10/10

Didn't even use a blender ball and no problems here what so ever.

Taste: 10/10

I decided to go with the blue in 12 oz. of water to start my drive to the gym. I think I would've been better off with slightly less...so I won't comment on the comparison to alphamine just yet. That being said, this flavor was absolutely phenomenal. The blueberry sweetness was very obvious and smooth going down(reminiscent to AminoIV). No bad aftertaste either, all around nailed this taste. I will be going with 8 oz. next round for stronger flavor.

Focus/energy: 7.5/10

This IS the best non-stim I have taken in this category hands down. This I the first time I've been caffiene free before my workout in at least a month and after a 10 hour day of work I had no problem at all getting motivated, I'm not sure if this formula contains any ingredients to improve cognitive function or if it was placebo from my eagerness to try it out but I was laser focused for 50 minutes at least, I didn't even acknowledge anyone until after lifting.

PUMPzz: 10/10

At first I noticed my vascularity beiming more pronounced in my hands driving over as well as a very warming sensation(which carried over to the workout) The fact that I got such a ridiculous swell today was astounding...I was scheduled to do a power upper-body pull day. I didn't do a single set with more than 5-6 reps and it was a short 45-50 minute workout with longer rest periods. My vascularity was very evident in my arms and even some in my shoulders and chest(I'm around 14-15% bf now) my skin was stretched like I just did a super high volume day(lol get it) but seriously this stuff is undoubtably another novel creation by PES, I loved it and I will update as soon as I try the other packet Monday for my Upper-body Push Hyper day.

Overall first impression:9/10

The only reason I give this a 9 is because I have 100% belief that this great company will find someway to improve upon this someday as great as it already is.

Lastly big thanks to PES, Ben, Coop, KBayne and all you guys for selecting me for this opportunity

P.s here's a post workout pic....pls excuse my unimpressive Fatceps

Last edited by GiftedNatty; 10-25-2014 at 08:24 PM.
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome review man. sounds amazing im so exited to try it soon very jelly right now lol
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome review man. My interest in high volume became even bigger.

CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Need to get this, sick review.

bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome review, I am glad you liked it.

Pumps from this will be amazing, no two ways about it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on paradise cooler flavour.
    PEScience Representative
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

www.facebook.com/bencarpenterpersonaltraining
    www.instagram.com/bdccarpenter
    www.youtube.com/bcpersonaltraining
    www.twitter.com/bdccarpenter

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bencarpenter View Post
    Awesome review, I am glad you liked it.

Pumps from this will be amazing, no two ways about it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on paradise cooler flavour.
    Hope it was up to your standards brother this stuff definitely lived up to expectations. I can't thank you enough for letting me test it. Looking forward to Mondays workout for sure, it's hypertrophy day so it should be even better. Still my pump was embarrassing compared to yours lolol
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Originally Posted by CA2PA View Post
    Need to get this, sick review.
    A wise investment it shall be man. I just hope the insider comes out around my payday lol.
    MAN Sports Rep

Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ahh, so it is like AminoIV blueberry. Disappointing/odd that I find AIV tart/sour & not very sweet like Hemavol blueberry for example. I love me some blue dranks and was hoping it would be like that. Inb4 just buy Hemavol :P

unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I believe one of the reps (Mr. Coop?) said that this was strictly a pump product so the cognitive benefit just might be a placebo. Don't quote me on it. Still looking sick though. Poor Aeropostale shirt.
    Max Cape - 2595 Total Level - 7/18/14

raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the review. Sure there will be lots of jealous people...they won't have to be jealous for too long though.
    PES Representative

Originally Posted by Samamo View Post
    Ahh, so it is like AminoIV blueberry. Disappointing/odd that I find AIV tart/sour & not very sweet like Hemavol blueberry for example. I love me some blue dranks and was hoping it would be like that. Inb4 just buy Hemavol :P
    Well I mean the flavor is reminiscent of it but I wouldn't say this is sour at all, so it's probably something you will be wry satisfied with. I enjoyed hemavol but this is miles ahead(no hate)
    MAN Sports Rep

Originally Posted by unknowblood25 View Post
    I believe one of the reps (Mr. Coop?) said that this was strictly a pump product so the cognitive benefit just might be a placebo. Don't quote me on it. Still looking sick though. Poor Aeropostale shirt.
    I thought it was strong placebo too. You never know though lol. Regardless it was an awesome workout.
    MAN Sports Rep

murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If amentoflavones in this it could have cognitive effects

SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    Today I came home from work to these sleek, mysterious samples that I had been waiting for. Luckily my last gym session for the week was today. Still no label though :/

I decided to go with the blue in 12 oz. of water to start my drive to the gym. I think I would've been better off with slightly less...so I won't comment on the comparison to alphamine just yet. That being said, this flavor was absolutely phenomenal. The blueberry sweetness was very obvious and smooth going down(reminiscent to AminoIV). No bad aftertaste either, all around nailed this taste. I will be going with 8 oz. next round for stronger flavor.

This IS the best non-stim I have taken in this category hands down. This I the first time I've been caffiene free before my workout in at least a month and after a 10 hour day of work I had no problem at all getting motivated, I'm not sure if this formula contains any ingredients to improve cognitive function or if it was placebo from my eagerness to try it out but I was laser focused for 50 minutes at least, I didn't even acknowledge anyone until after lifting.

At first I noticed my vascularity beiming more pronounced in my hands driving over as well as a very warming sensation(which carried over to the workout) The fact that I got such a ridiculous swell today was astounding...I was scheduled to do a power upper-body pull day. I didn't do a single set with more than 5-6 reps and it was a short 45-50 minute workout with longer rest periods. My vascularity was very evident in my arms and even some in my shoulders and chest(I'm around 14-15% bf now) my skin was stretched like I just did a super high volume day(lol get it) but seriously this stuff is undoubtably another novel creation by PES, I loved it and I will update as soon as I try the other packet Monday for my Upper-body Push Hyper day.

The only reason I give this a 9 is because I have 100% belief that this great company will find someway to improve upon this someday as great as it already is.

Lastly big thanks to PES, Ben, Coop, KBayne and all you guys for selecting me for this opportunity

you destroyed Ben's pump. Probably because Ben sips it like hot tea

Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I mean the flavor is reminiscent of it but I wouldn't say this is sour at all, so it's probably something you will be wry satisfied with. I enjoyed hemavol but this is miles ahead(no hate)
    Read the thread before bed (no rap) and had a dream I got a sample. Srs. Ha.

Then I woke up and reality hit. ;(

bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuperYou View Post
    you destroyed Ben's pump. Probably because Ben sips it like hot tea
    I sit there in my arm chair with my High Volume in a porcelain mug, a crumpet and a newspaper.

Originally Posted by Samamo View Post
    Read the thread before bed (no rap) and had a dream I got a sample. Srs. Ha.

Then I woke up and reality hit. ;(
    You know you are next level keen when you are dreaming about High Volume lol.
    PEScience Representative

ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review man, I'm pumped to try it out. Hoping it will be in my mailbox after I get out of class
    Iron Hyde Apparel
    @IronHyde_Apparel
    www.ironhydeapparel.com
    10% off for forum members. PM me for code

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

Originally Posted by ebunch12 View Post
    Nice review man, I'm pumped to try it out. Hoping it will be in my mailbox after I get out of class
    I see a strong workout ahead. you're gonna love this stuff bro. I'll be trying out the other flavor today
    MAN Sports Rep

I was so excited for the review I forgot to say how buff GiftedNatty is.
    PEScience Representative

Thanks Ben I'm around 194.5 atm but I am carrying a little too much fat for my taste lol. I have a prep starting in January or so that I'm pretty nervous about since I have never competed. I'm hoping to come in around 165-170lbs but who knows. I wish I had a physique on your level.....*sighs* someday.
    MAN Sports Rep

Just checking in to say that today my workout was once again great thanks to HV, I had extraordinary pumps(sorry no pics) and the focus was good but not like yesterday lol. I think I had that placebro going. But the main thing is..........Whatever flavor the yellow is...MY LORD. it's my favorite of the two. I mixed it with a couple ounces less water so the flavor was stronger and tasted sweet and fruity with just a tad of tartness I believe. Excellent job. (I'll have to try it with the Blueberry Frost when I purchase) I will go as far to say I like this at least as good if not better than alphamines flavoring.

Once again thanks to PES, Ben, Coop, Kbayne and all you guys repping
    MAN Sports Rep

hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500)

da,m. ur jacked bro

Originally Posted by hereforhelp View Post
    da,m. ur jacked bro
    Thanks man
    MAN Sports Rep