gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Experience with Slim Swiss Football Combo Bar from Edge?

I found very few reviews of this bar, wondering if any of the more regular posters have used it? Specifically would like to know if the overall thickness from the dual sided grips is cumbersome?

Thanks

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd like to know myself. looks like a great bar . not sure about weight limits etc though.
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    I'd like to know myself. looks like a great bar . not sure about weight limits etc though.
    I wouldn't worry about weight capacity, it will be beyond our capacity.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone including myself is afraid to be the first to pull the trigger on this bar. My biggest concern is what it would feel like pressing with the weight above the actual handle/grips. I'm sure it has to feel different especially when you get up to heavy weight. I guess we should pull straws....
    Long live Slim

jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000)
    My personal view is that I don't see the potential benefit as being greater than the cost difference of just buying two. That's the route that I went, and honestly, if I could do it over, I probably would have just stuck with the Football bar. I went with BWTG, but the same observation would hold true with just the option of still going with the slim grip.

juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juu80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A little bit of a bump - but figure I would throw an open invite to the guys that travel in the area. If anyone wants to try the edge combo football/swiss bar out and your driving through frederick md (craigslist run, work whatever), let me know. I do not have sexy ass revolvers, or vintage york plates to throw on it, but you can get an idea and draft up a far better review than I could.