Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wish my arms sucked as bad as yours...
    Team General Mills

OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Guys, thanks for the great motivation and compliments! Thats why i like this section of the board, really motivation here.

Apologies been M.I.A

Long story short, got a terrible infection on my shin the last 8 days due to an old injury which results in me not being able to walk, a lot of blood and puss and antibiotic which meant basically me also keeping no food down.

I was pi$$ed to say the least, but i just said let me concentrate on what i CAN do rather than what i CANT do, so i focused on work, study etc .

So today was my first session back, i ended up eating some good treats the night before , but im pretty floppy and flat here. I have 3 weeks left of this power phase then im going to turn things up a bit and do an aggressive recomp.

So today workout was inspired by the ultimate warrior haha, to break those PR's i need something to listen to on those last sets that get me fired up. Workout was Power push:-

Decline Bench Press - 10 sets of 3 reps
    Weighted stretch 60 secs
    Smith Skull Crushers - 10 sets of 3 reps
    Weighted stretch 60 secs
    Machine Shoulder press - 9 sets of 3 reps, next time i will try to get 10 keep weight same
    weighted hold - 60 secs

Remember i dont really follow a plan , i just make sure i get decent amount of protein / fats in then select carbs on how i feel / performance / mirror.

Meal 1:- 10 egg whites / 4 whole eggs / cheese
    Meal 2:- 10oz turkey / 10 oz green beans bell pepper mix / 1oz cashews
    Meal 3:- 11 oz 10% beef / 10oz broccoli
    Meal 4:- 10oz 0% greek yog / 3 scoops whey mixed in with some almond milk / few pieces dark choc and 2 teaspoons of natural peanut butter

here are some shots from today:-

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look leaner and fuller even being sick damn.

OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks Bob, i am hoping that this work i do now will enable me to really bring a signature condition to the stage bro. I hate going to most contests at the moment, guys are always to heavy and look horrible mostly.

Going to get back on the update train tomorrow fellas.

In the meantime a vid with some of my tips on getting arm size up :-