Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OmegaredAfy View Post
    Saturday was my refeed day, im turning up the heat with my diet, might not be conventional but its bringing me results!

Here is my day , hope all you fellas enjoy!

Gunna watch later on! Loving everyone posting up more videos
    advertising not permitted

OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Alex, vids are much more fun and interesting than written refeeds or workouts lol.

Sunday was just a rest day , did 70 mins cardio AM, boy all those carbs worked a treat i woke up looking leaner and looking much fuller , appetite was ravenous! I am not sure what my weight is, i do not own a scale i use the mirror mainly, however i will prob take a look in the gym this week to see what i am weighing!

OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OmegaredAfy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yesterday (Mon) was a chest/tri/ delts day, started the day strong with 50 mins cardio am, was busy all day with work so come gym time was ready to tear it up.

I have really been focusing on tension in the muscles and "feeling" the movement throughout and THEN progressing my weights. I am finding this to bring me the best results i have had yet .

Onto the session, started with Chestus maximus:-

Slight Incline BP - 5 sets 3-10 reps / 3 sets 20 reps
    High Incline DB BP - 3 sets 10-15 reps
    Gironda Neck Press - 3 sets 10 - 15 reps

Next on to tricepopottamus

Straight pushdowns - 5 sets 8 - 12 reps
    Floor DB skull crusherz - 3 sets 12 reps
    Bench Dips - 3 sets 12 reps

Then on to delts

Machine Press - 5 sets 6-10 reps
    rear db laterals - 3 sets 20-30 reps
    side lateral raises power style - 4 sets 10 reps

Nice session , finished with 15 minutes pwo cardio, I am seeing BIG differences in fat loss now, really happy, going to grind hard for these last 5 weeks and get some shots up.

When i do, i would appreciate your guys feedback on my ability to do well OR not in a physique show!

So yesterday ( tuesday) was legs / forearms, started the day with 50mins cardio am.

Had to head of to get my car serviced and ended up coming out with a brand new bmw 430msport which will be delivered next week! good times!

So was buzzing about that as its my first week of in a LONG time next week and i will be watching films, playing games and enjoying a new motor.

Onto the session:-

Squats - 10 sets 10-12 reps and then 1 set 20 reps 1 set 30 reps 1 set 40 reps

Honestly it is so GOOD to be able to squat pain free and feel the ENTIRE movement through the quads, im getting stronger each week and my quads are getting bigger and bigger, VERY happy.

Leg curls - 5 sets 8-12 reps 1 set 20 reps 1 set 40 reps

Now on to forearms

Machine wrist curls - 7 sets 8-20 reps
    Reverse Cable Curls - 5 sets 5-15 reps
    Dumbell Wrist curls - 3 sets 20 reps

STRONG STRONG workout and decent pump considering, finished of with 15 mins post workout cardio. Abs are starting to come in nice, physique is starting to separate well, happy and looking forward to next 4 n a bit weeks.

So yesterday was a rest day / low carbday, did 55mins cardio am.

Today (Thursday) is back / traps / bis, i feel like Thursday takes the most mental concentration for me as i feel flattest at this point during the week and when i feel that flat, simply put i do not feel like i have what it takes to workout hard BUT this is just a state of mind! Anyway i started today with 50 mins cardio AM.... felt worn out after as did not have the best of sleeps, due to cats fighting for territory outside at 2 am in the morning!!!

Work was manic as usual , lots of priority 1 cases for some reason, typically December is a quiet period....well usually!

Workout looked like this:-

Upper Pulley Rows - 5 sets 8 -12 reps
    Front Pulldowns - 3 sets 8 reps
    Bent Over Barbell Rows - 4 sets 8 reps
    Low Pulley Rows - 4 sets 8 reps
    Pullovers - 2 sets 8 reps

Barbell shrugs - 5 sets 8 reps
    Farmers Hold - 40 secs
    Dumbell Shrugs - no clue lost count , one huge ass set

Barbell curls - 4 sets 8 reps
    DB Curls - 3 sets 8 reps
    Hammer Bar curls - 3 sets 8 reps
    DB Hammer Curls - 2 sets 8 reps

AWESOME WORKOUT, really focus in every workout to really literally build the most tension feeling i can in the muscle and let my contraction of the muscle without any momentum move the weight, this is my utmost continuous focus during the workout, i focus to feel the fibers stretch and contract, between sets i flex hard ( not like a pompus prick posing in the mirror) just to keep blood in that area as i feel that helps me use that muscle to do the movement more.

Fat is coming of, quick pic here, 4 more weeks to turn up the heat!
    Attached Images

Also here is a quick green bean recipe video : WARNING :- I AM NO CHEF BOB, but if it helps even 1 dieter its worth it lol

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watching video now!

Watching video now!

Awesome fella, keep in for todays ...which i think you will like..1200g carb refeed!

OK guys , yesterday was pretty awful, felt very depleted and generally beat as you should if you are on a diet and if a fat loss stage, call me old school but i don't believe in all this dancing about skipping and being full of joy when losing fat, there are stages during a cut and pre-contest diet that really TEST you and that is why this whole endeavor and lifestyle success is dictated by you mental fortitude, because it is the MIND that keeps your from pu$$ying out when the going gets tough and keeps you focused in your weakest moments.

So yesterday started with 55mins cardio am, nice!

Workout wise it was a push session and even though going to workout i already knew that it was going to be tough, i mentally took the time to really visualize the intensity i need, i never use a preworkout of any type so its all down to my mindset and workout nutrition that gets me "going" , workout looked like:-

INCLINE BENCH PRESS - 5 SETS 3 -15 REPS THEN 3 SETS 20 REPS
    CABLE CROSSOVERS - 4 SETS 8-10 REPS
    FLAT BENCH PRESS - 4 SETS 3-12 REPS THEN 2 SETS OF 20 REPS

ROPE PUSHDOWNS - 5 SETS 8-10 REPS
    MACHINE SKULL CRUSHERS - 5 SETS 8 -10 REPS
    REVERSE PUSHDOWNS - 3 SETS 8 REPS
    SINGLE ARM CABLE PUSHDOWNS - 1 SET 20

ARNOLD DB PRESSES - 5 SETS 8-10 REPS
    READ LATERAL DB RAISES - 5 SETS 10-20 REPS
    SIDE ROWS - 4 SETS 10 REPS
    SIDE LATERAL RAISES - 2 SETS 20 REPS

very very good workout , finished strong this week and very happy with the progress, its not where i want to be but its one step closer.

Did 15mins pwo cardio.

so all good this and very productive...onto the next!

Ok guys yesterday was my refeed day, turned up the heat and took in 1200g carbs , excited to see how this week progresses!

See the refeed in all its glory below!

Hey guys ,

Been M.I.A , been so busy this week! Picked up my new car and absolutely loving it! Great buy and tbh a great drive , really impressed for sure.

Ok so this week, i dropped some carbs out of my diet BUT increased my rest day nutrition as my weight since the refeed has been shedding like crazy!

Lets look at todays workout, chest /tris / delts
    55 mins cardio am

Bench Press - work up to 1 heavy set of 5 reps and then 3 sets of 10 - 12 reps

Incline Bench Press - work up to 1 heavy set of 5 reps and then 3 sets of 10 - 12 reps

Tricep Pressdowns - work up to 1 heavy set 5

Machine Skull Crushers - work up to 1 heavy set 5

Bench dips - 2 sets 20 reps

Shoulder press - worked up to 1 heavy set 4 reps

Rear Lateral raises - worked up to 1 heavy set of 17 reps

side laterals - worked up to 1 heavy set 10 reps

Despite feeling a real lack of energy this week, i have had GREAT sessions in terms of strength and just generally how i feel.

I will try and upload a few various pics i took .

Things are going good and i am just looking forward to finishing of the next few weeks and then re-focusing on a nice controlled rebound!

Ok guys, so friday was Big Back and Biceps day, really really killed this workout, despite by doing in weight and feeling the diet now, i did not let it affect me mentally and smashed back n bis hard.

55mins cardio AM

High Pulley rows - worked up to 1 set of heavy 6 reps
    Barbell Rows - worked up to 1 set of heavy 5 reps
    Pulldowns To Front - worked up to 1 set of heavy 6 reps
    Rack Deads - worked up to 1 set of heavy 5 reps

Seated DB curls - worked up to 1 set of heavy 8 reps
    Hammer Barbell Curls - worked up to 1 set of heavy 8 reps

Finished with some cardio at 15 mins.

GREAT week, great workout.

Saturday was refeed, i pushed for 1500g of carbs and was shy by about 100g. See video for full day of eating!

I am having GREAT success with these huge refeeds, far better than with a cheat meal approach. My main things i am noticing is strength is way up, EASILY hitting new weight lows weekly .

Sunday I did 55 mins cardio am and 30 mins pm. snapped a quick post cardio pic.

Looking forward to crushing it this week, 3 more weeks to go and then im going to call it quits , take a break focus on regaining some fullness, raising caloric intake, dropping cardio and then again recomping!

Attached Images

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Appreciate all your support
    IN

OK, start of this week and started strong! Very happy with today's workout i must say.

So today started with 55mins cardio....made easier by the sunset overdrive soundtrack!

Then on to a nice push session, hard and heavy.

So todays workout looked like this:-

Flat Bench press - worked upto heaviest set of 3 reps then 3 drop sets of 20 reps
    Incline Bench Press - worked upto a heaviest set of 3 reps then 2 drop sets of 20 reps

Machine Skull Crushers - worked up to a heaviest set of 5 reps
    Reverse Pressdowns - worked up to a heaviest set of 5 reps
    Bench dips - 3 sets of 20 reps

Shoulder Machine Press - worked up to a heavy set of 3 reps
    Rear DB laterals - worked up to heavy set of 15 rerps
    side db laterals - worked up to heavy set of 15 rerps

Very good workout, finished with 25 mins cardio. so this weeks addition for extra fat loss is 10 mins cardio per day, 3 weeks left , got to ramp it up. Took a pic with my brothers, for reference i am the skinny less handsome one in the middle!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Appreciate all your support
    IN
    Awesome bro! In a completely no stalker way....i been following you for ages man, i just never posted up on these forums, but yeh im really enjoying it over here! Really great forum with lots of motivation!

So yesterday (tuesday) was scheduled legs / forearms day.

I was feeling pretty worn out yesterday, i am a BIG believer in training heavy and hard especially during dieting periods to make sure you dont lose and ounce of muscle and keep those muscles look somewhat "thick" and dense.

I started the day with 55 mins cardio am, which is just getting boring as heck these days, over here in the UK its really awful because its dark most of the day in winter so you really lose your "get up and go" , but anyway enough whining about that sh!t.

Onto the legs workout, totally awesome , went in , got my head right and hit it hard and heavy:-

Squats - worked up to 1 work set of 10 reps then did a workset of 30 reps.

Hamstring curls - worked up to 1 work set of 10 reps and then did a workset of 30 reps

Forearms machine curls - worked up to 1 work set of 10 reps
    reverse machine curls - worked up to 1 work set of 7 reps
    DB wrist curls - 1 work set 30 reps

I know it does not look much on paper, but i was beat from this , i put so much into progressing from last weeks lifts and its showing in my quads, i will try and get a pic up but they have actually grown during this mini cut which obviously is awesome , especially with doing so much cardio.

I finished post workout with 25 mins cardio.

Onwards and upwards, only 2 n a bit weeks left of this cut , then time to relax the diet for a few months and put some more strength and density onto these bones!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking awesome brotha!! Keep pushing. Dig deeep.

PS - What kind of car did you get?
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Cheers mate, def digging deep these last few weeks get rid of as much fat as possible!

I got myself a 430d m sport , VERY happy with it pic below :-)
    Attached Images

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheers mate, def digging deep these last few weeks get rid of as much fat as possible!

I got myself a 430d m sport , VERY happy with it pic below :-)
    She's beautiful!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

and i thought my new car was nice!! Killer ride.

Cheers fellas! I am chuffed to bits with the new motor to be honest, really happy with purchasing it.

OK so yesterday (Thursday) was Back / Traps and biceps

I have to be honest i am really dragging now but its only for 2 more weeks and if this was a pre-contest phase i def would be eating more but im trying to shed as much fat as i can during this mini cut so i am prepared to suffer ....some what haha.

Started the day with 55mins cardio AM.

Work was real busy today, seemed like every customer had a big issue that needed dealing with.

On to the workout which turned out to be great. I am really going for gold with my back, i want it as THICK as possible, i see to many guys diet down and their back looks so shallow once you remove that fat.

Workout looked like this :-

Upper pulley rows - worked up to 1 max set of 6 reps

Pulldowns to front - worked up to 1 max set of 6 reps

Bent over Barbell Rows - worked up to 1 max set of 6 reps

Lower Pulley rows - 1 all out set of 30 reps

Hanging Stretch - 55 seconds

Barbell Shrugs - worked up to 1 max set of 5 reps
    Farmers walk - 35 secs
    Dumbell shrugs - 1 set 30 reps

VERY VERY good workout, strong and to the point, i will not allow myself to get weaker giving that muscle a reason to wish me goodbye!

Barbell Curls EZ BAR - worked up to 1 max set 7 reps, then a set of 25
    Hammer Barbell curls - worked up to 1 max set of 8 reps then did dumbell hammers for 20 reps

Finished of with 25 mins cardio. Very productive day, looking leaner and leaner . 1 more day to go then some effin carbs on the refeed!

Also here is a full day of eating right now deep into the diet!

SICK new avi bro!

Thanks Alex! Trying to build something substantial over here mate haha.

Ok so yesterday (saturday) was refeed and man did i need it, i must of got in close to 1500g carbs and still felt pretty flat ! I just chilled out , watched Guardians of the Galaxy...cannot believe i left it so long to watch this movie! Awesome film and played far cry most of the day. Had a good chat with a fella i trust and i have decided to give double split training a go for my last 2-3 weeks of cut to drop more fat and to really see how i like it.

So today (sunday) i decided to give this a go, so routine looked like this :-

AM WORKOUT - ARMS / ABS / Cardio

Bicep Curls - cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    Tricep Pushdowns - cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    Hammer Barbell Curls - cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    BB Skullcrushers - cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    10 minutes crunches
    30 mins cardio

Excellent workout, really really liked how this felt, LOVING this cluster set stuff.

PM WORKOUT - BACK / TRAPS / CARDIO
    Pullover Machine - worked up to 1 set max 6 reps then 1 set 20 reps
    Barbell Rows - worked up to 1 set max 6 reps then 1 set 20 reps
    Pulldowns Behind Neck - worked up to 1 set max 6 reps then 1 set 20 reps
    Single Arm Cable Rows - worked up to 1 set max 6 reps then 1 set 20 reps
    Barbell Shrugs -worked up to 1 set max 6 reps then 1 set 20 reps
    30 mins cardio

Very good workout , fired up to push hard next few weeks and then call it a day for a bit. Basically my AM workouts will be fast intense cluster set style with my pm workouts focused around heavier stuff with some "pump" sets.

Got two pics this morning, fat slowly coming of, contest is in 10 months time, lets make this sh!t happen! p.s yes i need a tan to!

Ok so yesterday (monday) was Hams / forearms AM and Quads PM.

I have decided that i will finish of my cut this week, VERY happy with the results of this mini cut the past few weeks, looking at my calender and the show i want to do , i have everything panned out time wise for me to make this attempt at the stage, so even though i feel like dieting for longer , in the long run it is counter productive to my plan. I will outline my plan end of this week, probably easier on a video!

So onto the workouts:-

AM WORKOUT - HAMS / FOREARMS / 30 MINS CARDIO
    hamstring curls - 2 warm up sets then one cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    Stiff Legged Dumbell Deadlifts - 1 warm up set then cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    Machine Wrist Curls - 3 warm up sets then cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    Reverse wrist curls - 1 warm up set then cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    30 mins cardio

Very good session, i will 100% be utilizing double split training on my next mini cut, onto my PM workout

PM WORKOUT - Quads / 30 mins cardio

Squats - worked up to a max PR breaking set of 10 reps and then rested a few minutes and did a PR set of 30 reps

After this i was done, did 30 mins cardio.

how long does it take you to do the AM and PM sessions?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    how long does it take you to do the AM and PM sessions?
    About 25 - 30 mins mate all in, then cardio obviously which is 30 mins.

I am one of those guys that seems to really do BAD with a lot of volume , i seem to do better with short straight to it heavy sessions.

Yesterday (Tuesday) was delts AM with Chest PM.

So i started the day with the following workout :-

Delts -
    Machine Shoulder Press - cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    Rear Lateral Dumbell Raises - cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    Side lateral Dumbell Raises - cluster set 6 sets 4 reps 10 secs rest
    30 mins cardio.

Good session, showing signs of getting tighter every day, i cannot wait to put a program like this in full swing soon.

PM Session looked like this:-

Chest
    Flat Barbell Bench Press - worked up to 1 set max 6 reps then 1 set 20 reps
    Incline Barbell Bench Press - worked up to 1 set max 6 reps then 1 set 20 reps
    30 mins cardio.

Today was a good session, weight has dipped a bit so will add some carbs in tomorrow. I really am motivated for this upcoming year and am striving to set an absolute standard for conditioning on stage, so i will be laying out my plan for you guys to see soon. Probably this weekend.

Attached is a back shot, piss poor to be honest, going to start hammering deads to build up thickness.

About 25 - 30 mins mate all in, then cardio obviously which is 30 mins.

I am one of those guys that seems to really do BAD with a lot of volume , i seem to do better with short straight to it heavy sessions.
    With short cluster sets it makes sense,
    do you not warm up much?