ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Blue Star Nutraceuticals - P.P.K

Get Some Here: http://bodybuilding.com/store/blue-s...icals/ppk.html

Product Name

P.P.K (Pump, Power, Kick)

Product Type

Pre Workout

Wanna thank GymGod And Blue Star Nutraceuticals for letting me try out this product and here i will give my Honest Review on it.

Product Picture

Taste

i have to give it a 10/10 the taste is great. very easy to swallow and the taste makes you want to drink even more haha

Mixability

:10/10 was very easy to mix, no left overs or nothing.

Energy/Endurance

:10/10 FULLY energived and focused on my workouts. while using this i tend to rest less between sets than i normally do and see even better results.

Overall:

10/10

at first try i took it right after eating and i felt a little bit of tingles and the effects werent as high as i expected. then i tried fasted but i saw that worked even less, what i did i took it right before having a small breakfast and i saw that worked greatly for me, i guess you just have to find the way it works best for me. today im sick and i currently passed my previous squat PR which was 225 with 255.

Recommend:

i have already told my friends in the gym about it. i HIGHLY recommend it, and if you encounter the same problem as me that you dont notice alot of effects, just play around with the timing untill you see what works best for you.

Thanks again GYMGOD and Blue Star Nutraceuticals for the opportunitty.
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."
    "Once you see results, it becomes an addiction."

S: 315 x 5
    B: 275 x 3
    DL: 275 x 5

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you Jesus. I had to say that.

Glad to see you enjoyed it. With so many pre-workouts on the market, it's hard to often find the right one. We look forward to seeing crack PR's !!!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Thank you Jesus. I had to say that.

Glad to see you enjoyed it. With so many pre-workouts on the market, it's hard to often find the right one. We look forward to seeing crack PR's !!!
    yeah man haha thanks. it works greatt

Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ItzJesusp View Post

Product Name

Product Type

Pre Workout

Wanna thank GymGod And Blue Star Nutraceuticals for letting me try out this product and here i will give my Honest Review on it.

Product Picture

Taste

i have to give it a 10/10 the taste is great. very easy to swallow and the taste makes you want to drink even more haha

Mixability

Energy/Endurance

:10/10 FULLY energived and focused on my workouts. while using this i tend to rest less between sets than i normally do and see even better results.

Overall:

10/10

at first try i took it right after eating and i felt a little bit of tingles and the effects werent as high as i expected. then i tried fasted but i saw that worked even less, what i did i took it right before having a small breakfast and i saw that worked greatly for me, i guess you just have to find the way it works best for me. today im sick and i currently passed my previous squat PR which was 225 with 255.

Recommend:

i have already told my friends in the gym about it. i HIGHLY recommend it, and if you encounter the same problem as me that you dont notice alot of effects, just play around with the timing untill you see what works best for you.

Congrats on prs . I have set several myself PPK . certainly see the power benefit of PPK .

Originally Posted by Curl Master View Post
    Congrats on prs . I have set several myself PPK . certainly see the power benefit of PPK .
    yeah, can't wait already for monday to come to go work out haha

Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What flavor did you get?

yeah, can't wait already for monday to come to go work out haha
    I know how you feel. That with what I experience the increase in focus right before training gets motivation up too

its pink lemonade just that in t he pic it wassnt mixed yet just poured the powder in lol

its pink lemonade just that in t he pic it wassnt mixed yet just poured the powder in lol
    I have pink lemonade too. Was surprised when tasted flavor. Very good flavor normally I do not care for anything with lemonade but it did not have a acidic taste.

What type of program are you following when taking ppk.?

I have pink lemonade too. Was surprised when tasted flavor. Very good flavor normally I do not care for anything with lemonade but it did not have a acidic taste.

What type of program are you following when taking ppk.?
    well tbh i dont really follow a program because i like to switch up rutines that way my body does not get used to my workouts.

well tbh i dont really follow a program because i like to switch up rutines that way my body does not get used to my workouts.
    Dont want your body to adapt. I usually do a program for a month and switch thing up.

I must of had a strong batch. The effects of Beta alanine were the strongest I have had. Had tingles and flush. Tingles even went down into arms and legs and lasted well into workout.

i did the same routine for 3 months and then switched it up now i switch it up depending on my mood is what i hit when i go to the gym .

thats awesome man

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I must of had a strong batch. The effects of Beta alanine were the strongest I have had. Had tingles and flush. Tingles even went down into arms and legs and lasted well into workout.
    It's the same batch.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    It's the same batch.
    sup GOD :3

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Product Name

Product Type

Pre Workout

Product Picture

Taste

Mixability

Energy/Endurance

Overall:

10/10

Recommend:

Nice review. BlueStar products are a great addition to anyones regime and really do deliver the results people are wanting.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

great product indeed

Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000) Catalyze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good effort to try different timings with this product. It makes you feel pretty good when you finally get a product to work well for you. Congrats on your squat PR too!!

Originally Posted by Catalyze View Post
    Good effort to try different timings with this product. It makes you feel pretty good when you finally get a product to work well for you. Congrats on your squat PR too!!
    thanks, broke it today with 275