maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how much weight will i gain on GOMAD?

i'm currently trying to drink GOMAD, and my question is how much weight will i gain in about a month.. i'm drinking 1\2 a liter with half a scoop of weight gainer 8 times a day (1\2*8= 4 scoops = recommended amount of weight gainer for a day) and thats alone is ~3200 cals a day.
    how much weight will i gain on this and eating some food? and don't start telling me i'll get fat, I DON'T CARE!, i have 5-6~ percent BF and i have no problem getting to 25% and going back to 6% in less than two months.

thanks in advance!

CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by maxismailov View Post
    i'm currently trying to drink GOMAD, and my question is how much weight will i gain in about a month.. i'm drinking 1\2 a liter with half a scoop of weight gainer 8 times a day (1\2*8= 4 scoops = recommended amount of weight gainer for a day) and thats alone is ~3200 cals a day.
    how much weight will i gain on this and eating some food? and don't start telling me i'll get fat, I DON'T CARE!, i have 5-6~ percent BF and i have no problem getting to 25% and going back to 6% in less than two months.

thanks in advance!
    A lot. And a lot of fat. And you're not 6%.
    Current Lifts
    Deadlift: 150x7/162.5x3
    Bench: 100x2
    Squat: 100x4 (RIP)
    OHP: 51x5

RyanWells1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep in mind once you create a Adipocytes (fat cell) you cannot get rid of it.

wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You won't go from 25%bf back to 6% in 2 months.

Further more you do realise that you will create new fat cells that will never go away. Meaning that it will be easier to gain fat in the future.

But to answer your question, it all depends on what your current maintenance is. And for every 3500kcal over your maintenence you are you will approximately gain 1lb. So if you are eating at your maintenence then adding gomad in top you will gain just shy of 1lb a day.

So let's just say that is how you are doing things. You may gain 30lbs in a month, however there is only a maximum amount of muscle that can be built, about 1-3 lbs a month. But let's say you are an exception and gain 4lbs (not going to.happen btw). So in 1 month you have put on 26lbs of fat.

Now ask yourself, why the hell would you want to gain 26lbs of fat?

maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CharonRower View Post
    A lot. And a lot of fat. And you're not 6%.
    dafuq is wrong with people? i wish i wasn't, i'm 6'2 and weigh 155

Originally Posted by wannabebigrick View Post
    You won't go from 25%bf back to 6% in 2 months.

Further more you do realise that you will create new fat cells that will never go away. Meaning that it will be easier to gain fat in the future.

But to answer your question, it all depends on what your current maintenance is. And for every 3500kcal over your maintenence you are you will approximately gain 1lb. So if you are eating at your maintenence then adding gomad in top you will gain just shy of 1lb a day.

So let's just say that is how you are doing things. You may gain 30lbs in a month, however there is only a maximum amount of muscle that can be built, about 1-3 lbs a month. But let's say you are an exception and gain 4lbs (not going to.happen btw). So in 1 month you have put on 26lbs of fat.

Now ask yourself, why the hell would you want to gain 26lbs of fat?
    thanks i'll keep that in mind

6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ScrewCrew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wish i wasn't,
    good because you aren't.

anyways- eh

what is your reasoning to do this?
    Shoulder Surgeries Suck.

CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That was my weight 4 months ago. I certainly was not 6%, and I highly doubt you are right now.
    Current Lifts

DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are not near 6%bf, I'm like what? 11 or 12%.

You will prob **** and piss alot on that diet
    Last edited by DarioBoop; 10-14-2014 at 09:31 AM.

GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You will gain alot of weight, and the rate of your weight will be alot faster than the rate of which you will gain muscle, strength and mass.

Do it if you want, but i'd advise against it.

NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do a 20 rep squat program along with GOMAD. Classic way of gaining bulk fast.

AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) AceGuardian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No way too tell for sure...All depends on how frequent ypu exercises amd your calorie intake #.

NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're gonna do GOMAD, then force your body to use as much of those calories to build muscle, and thus less of them to store as fat. Do this buy doing this 20 rep squat program three times a week. The 20 rep squats are too mentally draining to do 3 times a week so start off with 8 to 12 reps on squats on Monday. Then use that same weight on Wednesday but move up to 15 reps, then on Friday do 20 reps. Then next monday use a weight that's 5kg/11lbs heavier and start off with 8 to 12 reps then move up to 20 again. Keep doing this over and over. With GOMAD to back you up, you'll make serious gains. Also, I picked specific exercises that are very easy to learn, so you'll take minimal time to learn and get the hang of the proper technique required. They are more 'basic' than the basic movements advocated in novice routines.

Doing a 20 rep squat program along with GOMAD is a classic way of gaining bulk fast.

A:
    1 set of 20 reps Back Squat, use a weight where you can do 15 reps straight, but on the last five reps (or somewhere around there) you have to rest and breathe at the top for a few seconds between each rep afterwards to grind them out.
    1 set of 5 to 8 reps Wide Grip Behind-The-Neck Shoulder Press, rest 5 seconds between each rep (by resting the bar on your traps). This will allow you to lift a much heavier weight than what you would lift with consecutive reps. Once you can't do any more reps, start using your legs to thrust the weight up, and then lower the weight slowly (this is called a Push Press, but you'll be doing them behind your neck with a wide grip).
    3 sets of 5 to 8 reps Rack Pulls from just below the knees, 3 minutes rest between sets.
    1 set of 8 to 12 reps Pull Ups or Lat Pull Downs, once you can't do any more, switch to underhand grip and bang out more reps. Go slow on the way down for the last few reps.

B:
    1 set of 20 reps Back Squat
    1 set of 8 to 12 reps Bench Press, perform the reps slowly. Once you can't do any more reps, immediately get on the floor and do as many pushups as you can (this is called a super set), once you can't do any more pushups, do as many knee pushups as you can.
    3 sets of 5 to 8 reps Rack Pulls from just below the knees, 3 minutes rest between rest.
    1 set of 8 to 12 reps Bench Dumbbell Rows, perform the reps slowly and controlled, no swinging your whole body to get the weight up. Once you can't do any more reps, start swinging your body to bang out more reps (and try to lower the weight slowly). Do this one arm at a time (i.e. right arm strict reps, then forced reps, left arm strict reps, then forced reps, done).

So you alternate between A and B workouts 3 times a week. So ABA and BAB. E.g. Monday A, Wednesday B, Friday A, and then next week Monday B, Wednesday A, Friday B (always have at least a day of rest between each workout).

For wide grip behind the neck press, watch this video:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXhPf1Q_XWQ
    ^ Unlike in the video, lower the weight slowly. The negative emphasizes more muscle growth.

For rack pulls, watch this video:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtEvuv0ADc

For squats, watch this video:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_Ej32IYgo

Oh and WATCH ALL OF THE SQUAT VIDEO, trust me, it's worth the time. As for rack pulls, you probably don't need me to tell you this but ALWAYS keep your back straight, never arch. If you start to arch, stop, your back is too exhausted. It doesn't matter if you haven't done all three sets, you've worked your way to your limit, well done, just use a lighter weight next time to get all three sets in.
    Last edited by NotSoFitGuy; 10-14-2014 at 02:07 PM.

RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobHolt95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thanks in advance!
    Get some optimum nutrition protein and drink that **** like crazy instead bro. Milk wont do you much good. Built in the kitchen, sculpted in the gym. Forget shortcuts like GOMAD just stick to the hard route. You will get there man.
    18 YO fitness Model from London. Check me on:

********: http://www.********.com/robholtfitnessmodel
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/robholtfitnessmodel
    Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/3484882

Originally Posted by RobHolt95 View Post
    Get some optimum nutrition protein and drink that **** like crazy instead bro. Milk wont do you much good. Built in the kitchen, sculpted in the gym. Forget shortcuts like GOMAD just stick to the hard route. You will get there man.
    Or you could just do this, sounds more sustainable. Shortcuts or 'fast results' methods don't USUALLY end with the desired result but they CAN.

amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000)
    GOMAD sucks. Hate it, and I hate Medhi from SL 5x5. Eat nutritiously dense food, lots of lean protein and get your veggis in. Find your natural caloric intake (not what some online calculator tells you) how to do this? Eat normally for a week, writing down you calories for each day. At the end of the week take the averege of the 7 days and use that as you BMR. If you want to gain mass, eat at a +500 range. If you want to lose fat, eat at a -500 range. Find a good macro breakdown (40/30/30 is good) and stick to it.
    "Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight ill ever know...
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day"

ok i checked and all and you were right dudes.. im actually 9-10%

(cries in corner)

ok i checked and all and you were right dudes.. im actually 9-10%

(cries in corner)
    That sounds way more likely, I was around 10% at your weight as well.
    Current Lifts