chordd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exercise Routine For Home Gym (Esprit Expander 220)

Hey, first time post.

I just got my hands on a home gym 'multi-exercise' sort of thing to start me off, I'm 16 and this is basically the first time I'm actually trying to build muscle on my body.

I'm a pretty average guy ~170cm and around ~60 - 65kg, medium build; not fat, nor 'scrony.'

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone could suggest some exercises that I could do using this home gym so I can start a weekly routine.

My aim isn't to get body builder huge, just build a decent amount of muscle across my whole body.

The gym holds max 60kg and is able to be adjusted every 5kg. I'm willing to devote around 1 to 1 and a half hours a day, every day off the week.

The home gym has all the basics, I'll post a picture for reference; note that on the floor where all the pulleys are there is a bar to pull up for crunches and above the seat there is a strap to hold on to and pull forwards (they're hard to spot in the picture).

TL;DR - 16, average build, just got a home gym (pictured) and in need of a weekly exercise routine (using the gym) to build a bit of muscle.

-chordd
    Attached Images