Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100)

Unhappy girlfriend broke up with me after 2 years

Lets begin with saying im 20 i dont drink smoke or did drugs ever in my life.
    I met my girlfriend in the library and i threated her as a queen for 2 years we were so much together and she loved me soooo much she cried for me smiled with me
    She told me and swore on her mother that she never saw a better looking guy in her life and that she didnt deserve me
    All was going wonderful
    Till she came to my school
    She started acting differently being agressive towards me
    Being non interested so i said whats up
    She started crying and said we should break up i want to be free
    I dont want to be chained with having a responsibility of having a boyfriend
    Needless to say i am broken inside and i ask all of you for help
    I will see her every week for atleast 2 days at school for 2 years long

I asked her to delete my number right away she refused and i french kissed her 2 times for minutes during the breakup

Also this girl was extremely jelous if it was about me
    If a girl looked at me she flipped out
    She is gorgeous btw

longest name on teh misc SammmyChannnnnn's Avatar
    SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    she found out u wer red

PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100)

Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those pictures are pretty neat... *cough cough*
    Bench: 45lbx4,500 reps
    Deadlift: 100x6,500 reps
    Squat: wtf is "squat"?

Originally Posted by Kansas123 View Post
    Those pictures are pretty neat... *cough cough*
    What do you mean its not really helping

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Din't worry mate, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

And with a face like that you can have a girl in no time (no homo).
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Girlfriend dumped you
    Red on an internet forum
    No one taking you seriously...

im afraid you may not make it mane

Originally Posted by Maxpowers88 View Post
    Girlfriend dumped you
    Red on an internet forum
    No one taking you seriously...

im afraid you may not make it mane

Man thats heartless of you

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep no homo bruh you could get any girl with your face. Just take some time to get over her man, nothing else you can do.

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by PolaBoxing View Post
    Lets begin with saying im 20 i dont drink smoke or did drugs ever in my life.
    I met my girlfriend in the library and i threated her as a queen for 2 years we were so much together and she loved me soooo much she cried for me smiled with me
    She told me and swore on her mother that she never saw a better looking guy in her life and that she didnt deserve me
    All was going wonderful
    Till she came to my school
    She started acting differently being agressive towards me
    Being non interested so i said whats up
    She started crying and said we should break up i want to be free
    I dont want to be chained with having a responsibility of having a boyfriend
    Needless to say i am broken inside and i ask all of you for help
    I will see her every week for atleast 2 days at school for 2 years long

I asked her to delete my number right away she refused and i french kissed her 2 times for minutes during the breakup

Also this girl was extremely jelous if it was about me
    If a girl looked at me she flipped out
    She is gorgeous btw
    Stop bein a lil bitch

on the other hand this bitch sounds like she ain't worth ****

Originally Posted by IDefineMyself View Post
    Yep no homo bruh you could get any girl with your face. Just take some time to get over her man, nothing else you can do.
    Thank you so much

1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Facial aesthetics and physique are only important when you're basically a pussy on the inside, and even then, they won't help much.
    This girl is basically saying you're being too needy because she views having you as a responsibility. Trust me, most guys are too needy although they themselves could swear on their dearest relative's grave they aren't, it's hard to be objective about these things.
    Whenever a girl says she doesn't deserve you, it's a red flag.
    I'll translate what she's saying to you to man language : I am no longer feeling this relationship, I am an emotional creature and I feel guilty for having dragged you along with me for such a long time, I still care about you due to our past, and I don't want to hurt you, but you're not the kind of guy I see myself with. I want to go find a true man that can fill my ovaries with potent cum and impregnate me with quality babies. I hope we can still be friends so I can emotionally adapt to being single and use you for personal validation if I don't find the aforementioned man in a short time span. No hard feelings right ?

Edit : My advice is, kill it. Girl is past. Good, bad, doesn't matter. Don't care, move on. Don't wonder about it, or concern yourself with the "what if"s and "why"s. This relationship was a dump, a painful one to be sure, but now is the time to flush it down the toilet.
    "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't have to have a good face because I have a friend who really liked this girl cuz she's really beautiful and pretty famous in our city and he thought he only has 0.5% because tbh you look better than him in terms of face but ended up being her boyfriend because in the end, it's not the appearance that matters.

EDIT: This is a really weird thread for me because you being a 20 year-old dude (you're not a boy anymore but you're now a man), you should already know what to do in times like that and I think you're being egotistic especially when you are trying to show off your face but I don't know maybe that's just me. No offense though and I hope you get through it and move on.
    Last edited by Ronskie; 10-11-2014 at 08:37 AM.

AirCondition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i don't think she is worthy of your majestic beard

NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    College chick?

Chicks always bich to me about their beta boyfriends who aren't willing to go out and have fun on the weekends because he doesn't drink, smoke, etc. You sound a little ****gy with the "french kissed her during the breakup" and "treated her like a princess". Srs brah, fuk her.

Shave your beard while you're at it.
    no homo

Alright me babber BristolianBrah's Avatar
    BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BristolianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You'll be fine OP girls come and go. You'll be over her in no time.

Go out, get laid you'll feel better trust me

absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your beard is too strong for her.
    Well you should just get over her as soon as possible, go out meet other girls and forget about her.
    "No one likes losing, find me someone that doesn't mind losing and I'll show you a loser."

Guys should i trim the beard a bit because its getting bushy

And tbh i didnt put my pictures up to bragg because i dont know what everyone finds so nice about my face but nice to know

The thing is i need to break her down for ever leaving
    Im going to transform into a different creature thanks to all of you guys how can i crush her like a little insect

v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pics of gf not you, fukkin ******* I swear I'll wreck u

Originally Posted by danielaq12 View Post
    Some people look good in beards, some do not. Your beard looks a bit like pubes, i think youd be better off without one. At the least trim it lol
    I did what more tips

Originally Posted by AirCondition View Post
    i don't think she is worthy of your majestic beard
    Love ya bro

absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) absgod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mirrin the beard gainz bro.
    "No one likes losing, find me someone that doesn't mind losing and I'll show you a loser."

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't read. Heres what you should do:

1.) Get on a common full body beginner routine here like babylovers starting strength, icf 5x5, stronglifts 5x5 etc. Although I personally recommend you do babylovers starting strength.

2.) Eat in a caloric surplus of about 500 calories above maintenance a day. Meaning aim for about 1 pound of weight gain a week. Get about 80% of your bodyweight in protein, 40% of your bodyweight in fats, and just fill the rest in with carbs. Your macros should look something like that.

3.) Get good amount of sleep. Aim for 8 hours of sleep a day.

Any questions, let me know

CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No avi's say the darnest things lol

Go nc and talk to other girls op brah
    "YOUR FOCUS DETERMINES YOUR REALITY"
    :V crew

Registered User giraffepainting's Avatar
    giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mirin facial aesthetics no homo

Originally Posted by CagedLion012 View Post
    No avi's say the darnest things lol

Go nc and talk to other girls op brah
    No Avi,s what does that mean bro and i see her at school

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pics

Originally Posted by giraffepainting View Post
    mirin facial aesthetics no homo
    . Are you joking

1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PolaBoxing View Post
    Guys should i trim the beard a bit because its getting bushy

And tbh i didnt put my pictures up to bragg because i dont know what everyone finds so nice about my face but nice to know

The thing is i need to break her down for ever leaving
    Im going to transform into a different creature thanks to all of you guys how can i crush her like a little insect
    No, just no. Drop this hateful crap and just be nonchalant about the whole thing. The best way for you to prove her wrong in her decision is to move on as if nothing ever happened. Trying to get back at her is ... pathetic is a very generous word to describe it but it'll have to do.
    Date other girls. That's always the answer. Whatever problem you have with women, DATE MORE GIRLS.
    "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Originally Posted by 1337Warrior View Post
    No, just no. Drop this hateful crap and just be nonchalant about the whole thing. The best way for you to prove her wrong in her decision is to move on as if nothing ever happened. Trying to get back at her is ... pathetic is a very generous word to describe it but it'll have to do.
    Date other girls. That's always the answer. Whatever problem you have with women, DATE MORE GIRLS.
    And acting towards her this comming 2 years

How can i make her feel that she hase made a big mistake
    And what will my own improvement do to her
    And why the fck did she Kiss me during breaking up